• Published 30th Nov 2016
  • 4,293 Views, 22 Comments

A Photo Worth A Thousand Words - Slam-Manian



You and Photo Finish have some fun during a "Private" photo shoot

  • ...
12
 22
 4,293
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

*looks at word count*
More like worth ten thousand words. :moustache:
:facehoof:
Well, I'll have to put this on the read later.

Care to tell me more about Harms Way's 1,000 Follower Contest?

10k words and one of my favorite ponies?

This gonna be good :pinkiehappy:

And I am back. My only complaint: really overdid it with Photo's accent. Other than that, decent fic.

Quite the excellent story, my friend. I'm glad to have read it. :raritywink:

My only issue was that the accent got a bit tiring at some points

otherwise than that pretty good

Doesn't Meine Fruend mean My friend?

7764567 It does, thats the most direct port. He's referencing the context in which she calls him "mine friend" or "my friend"

7763214 Thanks for that, truth be told, I have a hard time writing accents and that really was my personal biggest issue putting this together:twilightblush:. I'll try and keep this in mind:twilightsmile:.

Christ, so many Zs!

This really captured Photo's true beauty. I also love how you captured her German accent.

If you guys are wondering how to say "Photo's my girlfriend" in German it's "Foto ist meine Freundin"

You know if you put your mind to it you can do a story of Photo Finish being a yandere stalker I mean she takes alot of pictures already of models what's stopping her from being obsessed on where I go and what I do by taking pictures of me I can see the male reader character comes into Photo Finish room by chance, and on the walls is countless pictures of the male reader, this can easily be a stalker yandere story of Photo Finish love to see it done.

Login or register to comment