• Published 25th Oct 2016
  • 2,544 Views, 46 Comments

The Magic Of Majora - microdrago



Displaced fic. A man gets transported to Equestria after buying an item from The Merchant. This item? Majora's Mask... And now I'm a floating mask.. What's going on?!

  • ...
19
 46
 2,544
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

fuckin' skull kid discord

It's alright. You were just making sure that you've done it right, no rush and plus you needed a lot of time to perfect it. I don't mind waiting, besides I'm practicing patience.

Luna participating with our friend throughout Termina, I Wonder what's gonna happen once they get to Ikana Canyon? Why does Majora continue to act like a spoiled demon even after it's power was quelled for now?

8123932 I implore you to reconsider.. It doesn't go the direction you and everybody else thought it would..

Is this story still being updated?

Oh no. Why do I get the feeling that things are about to get seriously chaotic in a very bad way?

It's funny. I was wanting to do a Ghirahim in Equestria fic.

Is this story on Life Support or is it in a Coma?

9801278
Sadly, it's dead. No response to my comment for two years, which is a shame. Any Displaced of zelda character is a rarity.

Comment posted by ShadowSpectrumSwordtails deleted Feb 23rd, 2020

10098890
Looks like it here when it's almost 2021, not updated in 4 years, the author is still popping in, so...abandoned... pity, this was looking good

9401676
Then go ahead I mean there is a Hyrule warriors ganondorf and zant displaced fics.

Login or register to comment