• Published 7th Dec 2016
  • 6,026 Views, 164 Comments

Walk through the Storm - The Toaster Repair



Sunset is collasping under the stress, she can't handle the chaos that Anon-a-miss had brought upon her, so she tries to end it all, but happened instead will change her forever, for the better or worst..

  • ...
21
 164
 6,026
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 78 )

Lash out.... Basicly Sunset pushed her body to the limits and beyond, while she was ok it was in her demonic form, once she became human again that when all the damage finally appears.
Now her body feeling the strain and damage done while getting her revenege.

anyways i think Sunset will love to return home, with what Rarity has done, even when the truth comes out on her being inncoent the damage is done.
Sunset chances of having any life choices like college and other schools were ruined, and take years to clear up.

On the other hand as the truth comes out Rarity and anyone who helped her with that site will be ruined.

So, Sunset basically ascended to an alicorn though pain, despair and anger.:twilightoops: Yesss, let the dark side flow though you and make you stronger. :pinkiecrazy:

Sunset will gladly return to Equestria. That for sure.

8043364 Sunset shall be the new BLACK BAND: her grief shall be her enemies sorrow!:pinkiehappy::trollestia:

8043458 sunset shimmer princess of anguish and wrath

8043458 Will Sunset be the alicorn of despair, pain, anger or, all three if or when she goes back to Equestria?:trixieshiftright:

Comment posted by The Toaster Repair deleted Mar 22nd, 2017

8043516
8043485
I don't know what I'm going to make her yet, but I do not plan on having her be a negative emotion specifically.

Yep, everyone is definitely screwed once Twilight finds out on what actually happened to Sunset.

8043745 Of what hope doth she have through this endeavor, and thou canst claim something that Sunset couldn't possible know, strange prophet.

But in all serious, that may be a good idea, but please don't be disappointed if I don't use it.

8043783 That's fair. It's your story.

Well, so much for her living on Earth. On a side note, people are more aware of magic now. I'm not looking forward to the government catching wind of magic, though.

Good chapter, some nice tension and good condition with the Lash Out. However, I feel it would be inappropriate for Twilight, or anyone, really, to be giggling like that when their friend is dying in a hospital. She should have a more serious expression as she convinces/proves to the doctor she is the only one who can help.

8047142 Or at the very least, have a 'Princess Fury' expression towards the Humane 5 and the CMC to show how much she loathes them for what they have done to Sunset. :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy:

8070573
I'm not going to do that do to it meaning she will be in a constant state of hostility to even those who help her.

8047142
Twilight wasn't giggling at the situation, nor anything similar, if anything Twilight was trying relive herself of worry and tension upon hearing her friend was in danger.

8043364 All the yes! The second half of your comment, all the yes!


8043783
8043745
Princess of Truth maybe?

Well, this is certainly an interesting story. I'm curious to see where you're taking this.

But Jesus Christ, man, you need to get an editor. I'm not saying this to be mean, but it's pretty clear that your English is not good enough for you to write a story on your own.

This story is absolutely littered with spelling and grammar mistakes. And they're all very basic mistakes, too, like confusing "coach" and "couch", and "quite" and "quiet", and "principle" and "principal", and the classic "your" and "you're". These are just examples, there's far more than that.

And on top of that there are so many sentences with mangled grammar, I don't even know where to start.

(Also, on another note, did you seriously call Pinkie Pie pudgy? What the hell?)

Def needs editing. Some things happen a little too fast or with too little description.

8199838 Thanks but I really do need to work on editing or find an editor.

8199838 Thanks but I really do need to work on editing or find an editor.

8200322 I know what you mean. I have to reread my chapters after writing them.

Will twilight chewout the girls?

Dude. New favorite story right here. Its amazing. And I love the way the CMC confessed. You didnt make it perfect. You made it real. And the idea of LashOut is amazing. Bravo good friend! Bravo!

8255286
Thank you, I hope to continue impressing you and all who have a similar mindset as you.

"You know what is happening!?" The Doctor was both confused and happy, confused because there was not a single medical professor in the building knew what was happening to Sunset. "Please tell me what we have to do, she may die with this information!"

I think you misspelled "without". Just 2 let u know.

8385168
But cloraform, that's some serious pinkamina shit right there.

Good story, I look forward to more

Abandoned at this point I'm guessing?

8399133
Not yet, but I'm certainly stuck right now.

8399160
It seems, at the moment, it would be focused on Twilight berating the group for their actions while also explaining that Sunset is going back with her, she has to at any rate now that she's ascended, all the while Sunset remains unconscious recovering.

8399160
Need help with ideas? I got a few for the confrontation between princess twilight and the girls if you want it just ask and I'll send it to you as soon as I can

8421459
I'd really appreciate it, but my problem is how the world reacts to what happened at CHS, not the reaction between Twilight and her friends.

8422170
Well you could have people boycott the store where Rarity works and Rainbow get kicked off the teams and people start using the human cheese sandwich for parties. The cmcs could get banned from stores. Basically just figure out the things what they need the most and remove it like no one buying Apple products which would hurt the Apple's deal with the rich family which would give more fuel for the school.

8422647
Your ideas are good, and make some sense in the storyline, but have to brought into a more realistic light. The CMC would be held accountable for cyber bulling and indirect homicide (I don't know what laws are in place for the crime I'm thinking of), along with reputation and consumer viewpoint of the businesses you talked about. For the Apples, they would suffer a huge downgrade in purchases due to no one wanting to sell their product due to the situation their in, and for Rarity, Rarity doesn't have a business, she is try to make a name in the fashion industry while in high school; so instead of her being protested, she would lose her chance to rise in that industry, possibly permanently, and have her name tainted on college resumes, along with everyone else at that school.

Those are the changes and reactions I would place.

8422731
Sounds like reasonable reactions

8422731
*Shrugs* I went with her having to return anyways or she'd most likely lose her life, well that and the new Alicorn status.

Whelp, this story is officially abandoned.

I would really like an update.

I'm confused here. How is she an Alicorn BEFORE the Friendship Games?!?

8485198
My theory is that the Element of Magic cannot be used by anyone in EQUESTRIA, but when it passed through to the other world, it lost it's restriction on who uses it, but recognizes its true owner as an Alicorn, so when Sunset put on the Element of Magic, her body was transformed to fit the description of what the Element's owner is. So Sunset became an Alicorn by the will of the Element of Magic, whether she has an aspect or not is still up for grabs though.

8485283
That's a possibility. Then again, she had been turned into a "she-demon" by the Element of Magic because of her lust for power, then she was reformed by way of a rainbow beam of pure Harmony that was created by the Magic of Friendship. In Raimbow Rocks, she was pivotal to the defeat of the Dazzlings in the end. Then after that, in The Friendship Games, she had saved SciTwi by using the very device that absorbed the magic of her, her friends & the Mirror Portal to turn herself into Daydream Shimmer to save SciTwi and both worlds. So, if your theory is correct, even if it's by a little bit, then she must have been going through a gradual transformation since the end of the first Equestria Girls movie because of the residual Esquestrian Magic that was brought into the Human world by the magic of Friendship the first & second times that it was unleashed on villains (reformed & unreformed alike) from Esquestria. The first time was done with the Element of Magic as the catalyst that turned her into a She-Demon followed by the Friendship beam that reformed/purified her. The second time, she was on the end of that Friendship beam that fired it, which, in theory, had pushed the transformation of her soul even further & made it into that of an immortal Alicorn.

Reading this through for what feels like the hudnredth time (gods, it's so good) and finding myself chanting, "Alicorn! Prin-cess! Alicorn! Prin-cess! Alicorn! Prin-cess!" because Alicorn!Susnet is very welcome.

This is quite the dark & unique twist to the "Anon-A-Miss" plot. Combining it along with returning the "Return of the She-Demon" Arc (all be it a short period of time) is always interesting recipe when done right and so far, this has indeed done right & I can't wait for more.

8485283
Are you alive & kicking pal?

8737064
I'm afraid that I am. But happy to admit that I am still in a slump over where to lead this story.

Wait, aren't those supposed to be flipped, ah, it doesn't matter.

8737405
It's good to know you're still around. As for what to do next, I suggest looking for inspiration and work from there when you get a good idea.

Login or register to comment