• Published 25th Dec 2020
  • 2,888 Views, 39 Comments

I'm Not Insane! - Amega



I'm not a pony! Believe me! I know I'm in an asylum, but you have to believe me! I'm a human! Not insane!

  • ...
4
 39
 2,888
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

Why not have him try to find out what they dont know and telling them about it, like things such as steel or something?

“Wouldn’t that be a-“ she quickly cut herself off with a cough as she appeared to blush slightly. Fixing whatever problems she had with her throat she finally turned back to me. “Mr Smooth is just running a little late, I’m sure he’ll arrive in no time.”

Wait, what was she gonna say?

“Excuse me, what do you mean ‘never exchanged names’!?” Oh wait, that’s incredulous rage. “I told you my name when we first met, remember!? Or are ‘humans’ just too rude to listen?”

F*ck you, too.

The doctor was an orange stallion with a black mane, his body dressed in a white coat while a picture of a heart beat and scalpel sat on his flank. And above that was a pair of... no way.

A pair of what?

“We are the Stable Mind Institute, located in the city of Canterlot, the capital of Equestria.”

Wow, so whether he called the proper authorities or not he would have still ended up in an asylum either way.

I will find a way out. I still need to hug my sister and thank her for everything she’s done for me, then confront my brother and apologise for all I’ve done to him. Even if he’ll probably punch me in the face the moment he sees me, I’d rather that pain any day over this one.

That’s interesting to know.

Comment posted by Golden_Reflection deleted Jan 9th, 2021

Glad to see the update. Really enjoyed the chapter

10620730
He was reacting to the wings I believe

10620730
Wait, really?

10620647
10620730
Testicles, guys, really? Testicles? XD
He just saw the wings.
Smooth Procedure is the first pegasus he encountered.

I personally couldn’t care less at this point, only one thing caught my limited attention. Motherfucker got wings. “Dude, are you like, a Pegasus or something?” If I thought he was flabbergasted before, it was only a fraction of how he was now.

10621027
Because, I assumed that he saw something above his cutie mark and I didn’t know what.

10621129
Honest mistake, I can understand that. Good reading to you :)

More pls
<3

I am loving this.... when is the next fix? *rocking back and forth like some sort of chapter junkie*

10632416
I’m glad you’re enjoying it so far! Unfortunately a new chapter won’t be out as soon as I’d like, though I’m hoping at least by the end of this week. I got sick last week and tried to put stuff down for some reason and ended up with practically gibberish so I’ll have to redo that lol :twilightsheepish: sorry to make you wait

10633551
hehe no need to be sorry, take your time to recover, your health is far more important then your story

Looking forward to more:
Listen to this on loop while reading:
https://youtu.be/ljAyy-dhAz0

Finally got to reading the third chapter! Looks like he's making progress...
What he really needs is to expose them to human knowledge they wouldn't otherwise know. Given that his body has been... Inactive... For a long time, it would raise some doubts and possibly give him a tentative ally. So long as he could be sure the person he's talking to isn't one of those responsible for bringing him here, anyway...

“HOLY SHIT!” I screamed as I gracefully floundered off the couch. Reminder that I still can’t walk properly, so I promptly fell onto my face. Again.

"Graceful" and "flounder" in the same sentence. Colour me impressed.

Estas vivo? Porque dejaste de subir capitulos?

Login or register to comment