• ...
58
 21
 7,992
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 17 )

I've just recently set my filter to allow M rated stories.
This... is going to be an experience, isn't it?:twilightoops:

7424911
Honestly, on a scale of 1-10 (where 1 is 'normal' sex stuff and '10' is the extreme niche fetishy stuff), the majority of fics are 2-3 on the scale. This is more like a 6. You'll see tame stuff, and you'll see ridiculously disturbing stuff, but if you do your due diligence, you shouldn't end up reading anything you really didn't want to.

It doesn't quite feel complete to me. It needs a little more, at least one chapter or so. Something focusing on Diamond Tiara reacting to what happened to her. Either accepting it and deciding to keep it up, or getting revenge on them. While each chapter focuses on one of the crusaders, it is more Diamond Tiara's story, and it leaves it unfinished for her.

What? No "Diamond Tiara Took Their Turns"? ;3

Best trigger warnings.

PiMan #7 · Jul 26th, 2016 · · 1 ·

7425952
I'd go with DT pregnant with triplets; the CMC are all the fathers. Epilogue needs its own rediculousness like that.

7424911
Do yourself a favor and just avoid stories with tags like gore and sex and warnings of vore and such. Also find a trustworthy therapists just in case.

You know, I REALLY hate blaspheming, and you made me do it. Because Sweetie Belle making Diamond slap her, JESUS!!!
https://youtu.be/aWVMongjUMw

Suggestion: do a chapter were all four of them have a gangbang in the clubhouse

7424911
Most m rated stories if they're clip will have tags or trigger warnings in the description that tell you what you're getting into. So you should be able to avoid most of the ones u don't wanna read.

I feel a little bad for dimond in this chapter because of how utterly confused she must be.

Plese have a sequl soon.

9866021
Writing a story or book that glorifies murder for the expressed purpose of getting your rocks off or so that the reader can vicariously enjoy the act, is just as wrong as a rape story for the same purpose. That's just my opinion, you don't have to like it. I'm ending the thread here, I've said my peace, do not expect further response.

No spanking? That's a shame. :applecry: Would love a sequel where the CMC have an orgy with Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

disappointed the title didn't include something like "futie mark crusaders" instead

Login or register to comment