• Published 18th Jul 2016
  • 7,765 Views, 163 Comments

Nightmare Moon is a Fucking Bitch - ShamefulHorsefucker



Queen Nightmare Moon and her confidante Anonymous are finally together! It would sure be unfortunate if something like a terrorist attack were to blow them apart, both figuratively and literally.

  • ...
53
 163
 7,765
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 48 )

Oooh baby

That pill is a biter one to swallow.:applejackunsure:

whoa, shit is getting good. i like this direction a lot

Thanks for the update!

Good to see this story updated.
Thanks Shameful, keep coming. :twilightsmile:

Great chapter! Not to mention great idea of Anon to leave them alone. There was some nice comedy, but also a nice sad theme going on here. I hope to see more of this in the future! :yay:

Oh the feels... awesome chap... im depressed now.

I like this story so far but the Solar Zealots and the whole descendants things seems all but unnecessary, I like everything, but I'd like less of that, then again your the writer of this story, so you should go by what you want, that's just my opinion.

8433425
Without giving too much away, they play an extremely important role in what happens next.

As in, the main antagonists.

Nice, I like where this is going.

It sounds like Celestial turned a blind eye to the Zealots apparent crusade against Luna and her bloodline, banking in the idea that imprisoning Luna in the moon would erase everything she stood for from history.

And I though they gonna be changelings

Awesome update! I am LOVING where this is going!

Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter :pinkiehappy::heart:

8433791
You said earlier

You see, I have a skeleton plot in my head, but I got caught in the debate of "are the readers going to get pissed off at me if I try adding a bit more 'story' into this 'porn story'?"

And you know what? I'm a complete opposite of that.
I love this situations, when authors instead of "well, I wrote fine porn" decide that they could and should do more - strive for greatness as a writer.

Definitely liked and faved. Keep up this level of quality.

Since Anon knew about the canon timeline, which mean it exist and Celestia really do want her sister back. Checked.
Fanatical zealots that does whatever they pleases without the consent of their deity [Insert religion jab here]. Checked.
Systematic eradication of a bloodline (which does happened in real life since ancient times) with high chances of said zealots being responsible for. Checked.
Castle under attack by hostile forces disguised as guards. Checked.

Just as she allowed this wretched filth to be written and all that remains of Us!

Moony, at this point I think we are safe to believe that the lack of information / straight up propaganda of your existence is the result of these same zealots, and not Celestia. They already taken to the eradication of your heritage, so what killing a couple of historians and burning their records is gonna cost them?
Also, guess who's the main antagonist of this story?
Duh, it's Fluttershy. :flutterrage:
Lol jk.... Or IS IT?! :pinkiecrazy:

8441207
It's hinted that when Celestia and Luna were last on speaking terms, their relationship was on shaky ground before eventually concluding with their falling out. Luna likely takes their last confrontation and her subsequent removal from the history books as something of an admission of guilt that Celestia was complicit with whatever actions her Zealots were taking.

This, on top of a thousand years of no communication between the two has obviously fostered a lot of resentment.

Oooooh, I like this. So glad you updated. This is such an amazing take on the Celestia and Luna feud and it honestly deserves it's own alternate universe. This was great and ingenious!

I'm glad that you added "more story " to this smutty Text but yeah thank you for this it is a fine story so far

I came for the smut stayed the for the well wtitten story.

This is actually pretty good. Keep it up.

This went from a clop to a plot. Good show my friend good show

If this story was a cake, id burry my face...no...id faceplate my self onto it, smother my self in its sugary goodness and rise back up only to scream "mmmmmMHOAAAR!!!"

so yes, please, more clop, more plot, more conspiracy that changes everything we knew about canon mlp.

Thumbs, fav, follow 4 u, you deserve it!

8689073
Exactly what I would say. I-need-more.

SRY

The perfect song for this fic.

Sun's Soldiers was the colloquial term for the Solar Zealots, or Celestia's Inner Circle of her most fanatical followers.

Nobody says "Illuminati confirmed?"
Nobody?

Anyway, I'm going to necro this story. It's too good to leave imcomplete. You have us all on the edge.
What happens to Anon and the palace being under attack? Is Celestia the actual "fucking bitch?"

Thank you for posting, but we need to know!

9086466

What happens to Anon and the palace being under attack?

I'm uh... still figuring that one out. I became extremely dissatisfied with how I originally wanted this to go, and now I'm locked on this course, I'm trying to think of how I want to take it from here.

Is Celestia the actual "fucking bitch?"

Probably not, but it's more likely that Luna and Celestia are BOTH fucking bitches for what they've done to each other.

9086985
well you could have the threat neutralized next time we see anon, showing that while he fucks around and act like a idiot most of the time when he get serous he a force to be reckoned with

"About that, Sir... There's an enemy force that has infiltrated the palace and is conducting a sabotage and/or assault operation with Lunar and Royal Guard uniforms. Casualties are high, palace security has been compromised, and we're currently under attack.

"Oh." You respond casually, giving several firm nods in understanding. "Coolio.""

^Dude this is gold

Well from some of your previous comments I take it you're suffering from a small case of writer's block with a little "why did I write that?" I personally think this is shaping up great though. Hope to see more soon!

I'll favorite and follow this. I expect updates some day. If you need help, feel free to ask us readers. I'm sure one of us knows a solution to specific types of writer's block.

This reads like a season 4 fanfic that had no idea where it was going, started grabbing random community ideas and drove itself into a wall.

Dude pls bring back the story! i like this and someone else's too!

This is rich coming from me, but is this story utterly dead? I really hope not it's a metaphorical page Turner! :twilightsmile:

Please...more...

Damn. I knew it was going to end without resolution but damn if you didn't choose the bitch mother of all cliffs to hang us from.

9853667
Sorry my dude, I do sincerely apologize to all the people I've blueballed with this story, but if I'm going to be honest, I don't really see myself finishing this. Truth be told, I fell out of the fandom years ago and have only been dropping by occassionally the check up on the porn. I didn't expect the first story to get as many views as it did, let alone almost 1000 likes. I admitted years ago that I ran into hard writer's block for this that I never recovered from, but if you'd like, here's the rough mental storyboard I spent a long time trying to workshop and develop:

The story picks up with Anon and Sterling Silver making their way through the palace under seige. After getting into a firefight with a hostile squad wearing palace guard uniforms, the opposing force retreats to the throne room, Anon and Sterling give chase, regrouping with friendly forces, and prepare to retake the throne room. Anon overhears a Lunar guard asking Sterling if he thinks "they could have found us", to which Anon asks what he means by this, however, Sterling gives a suspiciously evasive answer. The Lunar forces breach the throne room doors and eliminate most resistance, discovering a large bomb and a surviving enemy engineer hiding behind it. The engineer is interrogated (sexually, by Anon) and reveals he is working with the Solar Zealots, whose intention is to detonate the large explosive in both an attempt to assassinate Nightmare Moon as well as kill any of her Lunar Zealots she may have nearby as her personal guard. The engineer also reveals that the bomb has already been activated, and will detonate shortly. Anon attempts to interrogate the deactivation code from the engineer, but is unsuccessful. Sterling, thinking quickly, picks up the bomb telekinetically and throws it out the throne room window into the empty valley far below. Anon, through comedic unfortunate positioning, is also thrown out the window when is foot his caught on a cord connected to the bomb. He is thrown out, but caught once again on a banner hanging outside the castle, and thrown back inside through the library window, landing in front of a shocked Twilight and Luna.

After Anon explains the circumstances to the two of them, the Lunar forces, as well as Captain Vigilant Sky, burst through the library doors. Vigilant Sky tells Nightmare Moon that the enemy forces are being pushed back, but may have planted a second explosive device in the vicinity of her personal quarters. He also mentions that he suspects a traitor from within allowed the Solar Zealots their surprise attack, and names Sterling Silver, who is now suddenly absent from the assault team. Nightmare Moon orders Vigilant Sky to remain behind with some guards to defend the library and protect Twilight until the seige is over while she and Anon check her quarters for any more bombs. As Luna searches her bedroom, Anon checks the adjacent bathroom, and is ambushed by Warrant Officer Purple Posey, who locks the door and attacks Anon with a knife. The two battle in a comedic Austin Powers-like fight scene as Luna remains oblivious just on the other side of the door. After a tense struggle, Anon narrowly wins after he is thrown into the nearby shower, where he spots the crossbow that Luna had confiscated from Sterling Silver earlier and had apparently taken with her into the shower. Anon shoots Posey and kills her, but not before she reveals that she is a Solar Zealot and falsified the report of another bomb to serve as a diversionary tactic--and possibly assassinate Anon--as Vigilant Sky kidnaps Twilight. Before dying, Purple Posey says cryptically that "Retribution will fall and redemption will rise again". Anon frantically tells Luna that they need to get back to the library and secure Twilight, but is interrupted when the Lunar squad--with Sterling Silver burst in to tell Nightmare Moon that Vigilant Sky was spotted escaping the palace with Twilight Sparkle and several imposter guards. Knowing that internal security is compromised, Anon wonders aloud who else they can call upon for help.

The perspective then shifts to Constable Crown Jewel, a rookie police officer with Canterlot Police Service, as she conducts a patrol with her training Seargent. As the two briefly discuss the dire staffing issues CPS has faced since Nightmare Moon's takeover, a priority-1 BOLO is relayed by dispatch over radio describing Captain Vigilant Sky and his hostage, Twilight. As they continue their patrol, Crown Jewel catches sight of Twilight and alerts her Seargent. As the two officers approach Vigilant, Twilight, and the two Zealots, CPS Dispatch ammends the previous bulletin, warning all officers that the suspects are armed and highly dangerous. Hearing this over the Seargent's radio, the group quickly turns hostile, opening fire on the police with concealed crossbows. Crown Jewel scrambles to cover just in time, but her training Seargent is shot and killed instantly as the perpetrators make their escape with their screaming hostage. Crown Jewel frantically radios Dispatch for medical assistance for her Seargent, but is ordered to go after the escaping suspects. After she initially protests, Jewel is told of the hostage's importance and that she is legally obligated to pursue the suspects under royal order. Crown Jewel takes her Seargent's crossbow (a weapon not issued to her as an Earth pony) from his holster and gives chase, killing the two Zealot guards in the process. The chase eventually leads to a park overlooking the far valley below Mount Canterlot. Vigilant is cornered by the edge with his hostage by Crown Jewel as multiple police and SWAT officers arrive on scene, as well as Anon, Nightmare Moon, and Sterling Silver--who in particular receives a knowing glance from Vigilant. As Crown Jewel holds Vigilant at crossbowpoint, he says the same cryptic phrase that Purple Posey did before he realizes the futility of his attempted escape, and produces a small magical grenade, intending to kill himself and Twilight. With precision aim, Jewel shoots Vigilant in the head, killing him instantly, but his activated explosive falls in front of him and Twilight before blowing and send them flying backwards over edge, freefalling thousands of feet to the valley below. Nightmare Moon springs into action and dives after them. In the nick of time, she catches Twilight and brings her back to Canterlot to cheering crowds. Twilight gives her heartfelt thanks to Nightmare Moon for saving her life, cementing the two's friendship. Anon sneaks in, putting arms around both of them, happily telling Luna that he finally found someone to participate in their threesome.

The scene cuts to the palace some time later, where a housecoat-wearing Anon approaches Twilight who is studying in the library if she is sure that she doesn't want to participate in the threesome, to which Twilight rebukes, insisting that they don't exist in some kind of wish-fulfilling magical porno land. Anon shrugs is off and meets with Luna as they enter the bedroom containing a bound, gagged, and slightly nervous-looking Crown Jewel/Sterling Silver (alternate endings).

The story concludes with the epilogue in which Crown Jewel is contacted some time later by the coroner's office on behalf of a detective who is investigating the incident and identified Jewel as a key witness. Crown Jewel is asked to identify a body, who she positively IDs as Vigilant Sky. The coroner expresses uncertainty as he reveals Vigilant had no siblings, and that he admitted a pony identified as Vigilant Sky several weeks prior, who was killed during Nightmare Moon's initial takeover. The story ends on a sequel hook as the coroner shows two identical bodies of Vigilant Sky side by side as Crown Jewel looks on in bewilderment.

As you can see, I just couldn't find it in me to develop this as it was too convoluted for what should have been a simple porn story. Plus, by introducing a tritagonist, I felt that the story was losing its intended focus which is Anon and Nightmare Moon, but I couldn't figure out how to rewrite that last act, and by now, Ponies are long past me.

9857335
Thanks for the synopsis. Seems like you thought this through pretty far. Ought to add that as a final chapter. Did you ever decide who Luna's descendent was going to be, if anyone?

Ponies may be past you but the porn is forever, eh? :trollestia:

9857365

Did you ever decide who Luna's descendent was going to be, if anyone?

Yes indeed, Crown Jewel was intended on being that missing link, with Emerald Spotter being her great great grandfather, which, of course would make everyone blood-related to Jewel a distant relative to Luna. Upon this revelation, she would be filled with moderate regret as she realizes that she had technically committed incest (both endings would have been simultaneously considered valid).

And this all would have culminated in the final installment of the series, titled Nightmare Moon is a I never really figured out a title for the third story. I had an idea that would it involve Anon being kidnapped and held by the mysterious leader of the Solar Zealots. The story would involve Nightmare Moon and Crown Jewel's attempts to find him while getting caught in the invisible war between the Solar and Lunar Zealots. It would have involved Sterling Silver being revealed as a Lunar Zealot and partnering with Crown Jewel to rescue the Queen's boyfriend and take out the Sun Soldiers. Jewel, being a neutral party in the conflict, would begrudgingly work with him.

The story would the build up to the final scene in which the Solar Zealot leader contacts Nightmare Moon for a simple prisoner exchange: Anonymous in exchange for Celestia. It would be revealed to the reader that Celestia was never imprisoned in the sun because Nightmare Moon couldn't use the Elements of Harmony in order to do it. Instead, Celestia is held behind a magical seal at the summit of the Canterhorn. Nightmare Moon agreed to meet with the leader alone for the exchange while Jewel and Sterling secretly follow to provide security. During the ascent, the two run into resistance from Sun Soldiers and Sterling sacrifices himself so Jewel can continue on.

At the meeting, which takes place near Celestia's prison, Nightmare Moon confronts the leader, stating she knows their identity since they are the only pony they know that could hate her more than Celestia. The leader pulls back their hood, revealing themselves to be Luna. Through events going all the way back to before the first story, Nightmare Moon's victory is explained to be a result caused by a powerful spell that was cast by a group of Lunar Zealots in the "true" timeline where Nightmare Moon was defeated by Twilight and her friends. This spell created the new timeline in which Anon was brought in to help Nightmare Moon succeed, separate from the one in which Luna is REDEEMED by the Elements, into one where Luna exacts her RETRIBUTION upon Celestia. Redemption Luna explains that she had been tracking cultists in her timeline and knew what they were planning, but was too late to stop them. Upon her arrival at their lair, several Lunar Zealot cultists--including Sterling Silver--escaped through the portal into the new timeline. Redemption Luna, feeling extreme guilt for the existence of this new world caused directly by her actions as Nightmare Moon, gives chase, along with her guards (which included Vigilant Sky). Since her arrival, Redemption Luna had been working secretly with the Solar Zealots to undermine Retribution Luna's rule in order to being her to justice and save this "doomed" timeline.

The meetup is then revealed to be a trap, with Redemption stating that she has been in contact with the alicorns in her home timeline, and that they are standing by and waiting for her to send Retribution through a portal so they can overpower and banish her. Redemption triggers a magic-nullifying field, removing Retribution's Nightmare Moon form and cancelling her attempts at magic, but Crown Jewel's timely intervention causes Redemption to be caught in it as well. One-way portals leading back to the "true" timeline appear begin to surround the two alicorns, and being unable to attack magically, the two Lunas fight hoof to hoof. Redemption gets the upper hand and is seemingly about to win before Retribution makes a sudden counterattack, kicking Redemption into the portal back to her own timeline. The portals subside and Nightmare Moon regains her magical ability. With her hatred and frustration having long since burnt out, she frees Celestia who had been watching the entire battle. Celestia questions if she is "Luna", to which Nightmare Moon sadly states that she is not--and never will be--Luna ever again because of everything she had done (noticeably dropping the royal "We" in Celestia's presence in favor of "I"). Celestia embraces her saying she'll always be Luna to her, apologizing for her un-sisterly neglect and ignorance. The two sisters tearfully reconcile with each other after a thousand years of animosity.

Having reached an understanding, Luna and Celestia agree to share rulership of Equestria once again, with each sister ruling for a hundred years before passing the crown back and forth. Nightmare Moon sits in her office as Queen, as Celestia had agreed to allow her to continue her rule while she takes a much needed vacation. Anon passes her a postcard from Celestia's travels, which shows her posing with two mares cosplaying as the both of them, signed with "You're a super lady."

The epilogue scene shows Crown Jewel being invited to a mysterious compound under cryptic circumstances, which is then revealed to be a Lunar Zealot hideout. Sterling Silver presents himself to a shocked Jewel who watched him die. He explains that the Sterling who sacrificed himself for her was the Sterling Silver from the alternate "true" timeline, and that he is the Sterling from their current one. Sterling thanks Jewel for her work in securing Nightmare Moon's rule, and that the other Sterling spoke highly of her. He then offers Crown Jewel a platinum ring, a symbol of the Zealots, and an invitation to join the cult of Nightmare Moon's secret inner circle. The story ends as Jewel stares upon the ring, her decision unknown.

And that's it in a nutshell. For everyone who was wondering where this story was going to go, that's what was cooked up by my brain juices. It's probably for the best that it never made it to that point so that the memory of the original story isn't tainted and you can draw your own, better conclusions than the schlock I came up with.

Ponies may be past you but the porn is forever, eh?

Precisely.

9857466
I like it. It's certainly nothing I was expecting. Sounds like it would have been a really fun, interesting read. Thanks for taking the time to go through all that for me.

9857466
Wow.
This is not porn. You had an epic adventure going. This was looking to be at least 10 chapters more.

That aside, This was one of my favorite stories in this site. I am thankful that you posted your story outline so we could have some closure. So, thank you very much.
I understand the issues with writing something this big, but just to let you know, I would have enjoyed reading it. Especially they way you portray Anonymous.
Thanks again and have a great life.

This is an amazing story.

D-F

that is an... interesting name, to say the least :rainbowderp:

D-F

9857466
its not the same, but thank you for this
ive read tons of amazing stories that gotten abandoned without any explanation at all - (cough dropbear cough) - so its really fucking nice to see someone gives us closure for once

9857466
Are you going to finish this I binged it in on night.

9857466
This sounded really interesting I was looking for smut and skipped the first instalment but thanks for making such a great fic I hope you get this friend since you have not been on this site in a few years.

9857466
I never saw this comment before. Thank you so much for the plot synopsis. It's a damn shame that you couldn't get around to finishing this as this was one of my favourite fics on the site back in late 2016 and early 2017. I noticed that you've not been online for a long while now. If you ever do come back on here, whether it's to make a new story or just to check on things, I sincerly hope that you're safe and doing well. All the best. :twilightsmile:

9857335
9857466
This is several years late and you'll probably never see this, but I appreciate that you posted your plans for where the story was gonna go. Not many people do it, I've only ever seen one author do it for a story that they planned to stop updating. The story was shaping up to be pretty good though! And I think your plans would've been pretty neat to see unfold if the story was finished

Login or register to comment