• Published 24th Apr 2016
  • 9,788 Views, 44 Comments

A Day In The Hives - Lust - Shaded Changeling



Twilight visits the Lust Queen's Hive, but is she ready for what the Queen of Lust has planned?

  • ...
22
 44
 9,788
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

So I see that you splited the long chapter into three parts to make it easier for people to read it. Good job there!

I would honestly enjoy seeing this story continue. It had alot of funny parts and moral lessons and i would love to see celestia's reaction to Twilights notes. Anyway im rambling so to end it here i think this story should contiue at some point and also great story hope theres more.

7167975 Well... Twilight's journey into the other Hives is located on the main story, and I am currently internally debating a prequel involving Lovebug. But that would come a lot later... I will certainly try to get Celestia's reactions down, but right now, I have other things I need to write.

You did a pretty good job. keep up the good work.

I love raunchy comedy, and this was some good raunchy comedy! Well done.

Too bad Ovi couldn't get Twilight to accept her offer. I love a good deflowering story, too.

great story, but I ould have love to see more about the cow ponies TF stroy

7193183 Perhaps... *Taps fingers together* Perhaps...

7233502 I thought it was like catchall STD cure or something......but seeing this is the Lust hive, they're probably all immune by now. Thanks for the info.

7234737 Yes. But I will tell you anyway. If you want to read what happened yourself: Later part of this chapter
If you don't feel like reading through to find it I will tell you.
She got stabbed by an assassin that was sent to kill the main character in 'Converted' who was accused of killing Chrysalis. He was in the Hospital owned by Queen Cytes in Canterlot with Queen Ovi in the same room (Lust and Love are quite similar) and in the ensuing chaos, Carrie leaps towards the Assassin to try and save her mother, but gets stabbed in the stomach.
Hope it helps. If you have any more questions, feel free to shoot me a PM or just leave a comment, whichever you prefer.

Other than a few biological impossibilities (horse penis' don't go through the cervix), good start

7242232 Never claimed to know what I'm doing. :twilightsheepish: I'll certainly take that into account.

given supplicants

supplements

out of it’s sheathe

its sheath
You didn't say "ovipositor".

starting it’s first pulsing signals.

its

Comment posted by TheLastBrunnenG deleted Jun 16th, 2016
Comment posted by TheLastBrunnenG deleted Jun 16th, 2016

Twilight needs to get laid :twilightoops:
plane and simple :trixieshiftright:

There has to be a Sequel to this story, more on the Lust Hive must be known, maybe one of the Lust Hive girls could go to Ponyville and scout out a place to set up a brothel there, maybe on the outskirts of Ponyville, of course it would be best to not have it near the place where Twilight's castle would end up.

large boob

...just the one?

This story was quite a ride ( pun intended ) well done

Login or register to comment