• Published 25th Mar 2016
  • 16,323 Views, 524 Comments

Solar Son - Sword Master



Celestia finds a human child in the woods and raises him as her own. Follow her and her son, Solar Ignition Flare, as they learn to become a family.

  • ...
80
 524
 16,323
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 42 )

i like it and Solar Son please do four more updates to this story, i don't want you to forget about this story

8337985
No worries, I'll be right back to it. I just need to get updates for The Fabled Warrior and Poke Eques as those fans deserve a new chapter as fans, like you, are worthy of a new episode of Solar Son.

Was the exploding twice thing a reference to Segata Sanshiro or just Pinkie being Pinkie?

8338680
Pinkie said it in the episode, so that's where I got it.

8343472
I wished I could've reached through my TV and bitch slapped that asshole.

"I would if Equestria was standard, but sadly nothing is ordinary here." State Twilight

Um... Who's talking here? Twilight or Solar?

And by the way, has he washed his hands yet!?:pinkiesick:

8344445
Oh, Solar is talking there, and yes, he's washed his hands.

I love this story, but there is a large lack of some detail in areas, making it diologue heavy and there is a lack of emotion and to much use of the word 'said' especially during high stress events like this. Solar said one of his attacks and it ended with 'Solar said'. In a situation of panic, he would have yelled it, not casually said it. Could you please do some research into some more placement and emotion words? It would make this so much better!

I know you just updated a bit ago but I was wondering if you planned on more soon? I'm likeing what there is so far and I would like to see this continue for as long as possible. :pinkiehappy:

8367603
No worries, I plan on working on the next chapter soon.

8554001
I have plans to revisit the first season of Solar Son and make substantial edits to it.

8586682
That's shouldn't be Solar talking, so thank you for catching that.

I just started reading this story is there a possibility of harem in this story?

8699340
But if you are looking for a harem story, check out The Fabled Warrior, another one of my stories.

Hey Sword Master, like the story :)

This story is similar to the story I'm working/planning on called "A Human Son". There are some similarities to this story and my own, but there are some major differences.

1) There is no anthro (except for of course humans and other creatures in Equestria that walks on two legs.
2) There are a lot of human characters than just the lead character and his dead parents.
3) My villains are different and more darker than yours (in a different way)

I'm telling you this because I don't want to be called a copywriter and I want you to know this.

So again thanks Sword Master! :)

8806462
No problem, my friend.

8981598
Well, chapter 17 and chapter 22 had clop.

does anyone know why and how long solar son was put on hiatus

9065863
Well, good sir, I put Solar Son on pause because of my college courses. I'm unsure when I'll bring it back to life, but I plan maybe to write after I get settled back into college.

Comment posted by TCBrony deleted Jul 27th, 2018

9067322
Ok Thank You for Letting me Know

9198779
If this is the story where the guy can beat Alicorns but bearly lost against Blueballs, then I still think that was weird and whatever else I said.

When will chapter 43 come out

9443259
I plan to return to the story in April once I've finished my capstone course since I need to spend a good amount of time looking over the earlier chapters and fix them up.

Ok good luck

really like this fanfiction

I sometimes pop up here to see if by any chance anything has been said about this story's continuation. Here's one to hope.

9843807
I do plan on continuing, but I don't have all the time I did back in college. I do plan on continuing it, but I first need to figure out my life situation.

I wish I could see more chapters

When are you going to update this story?

When are you going to update this?

Would've been nice to see more chapters

9443389
April? Its been 2 years, are you sure you’re going to recontinue this?

11025652
At this moment in time, I currently have no timeline for updating this story.

Hopefully to see now chapel soon ?

Will you ever return to this story?

Login or register to comment