• Published 11th Feb 2016
  • 5,632 Views, 35 Comments

A Simple Crusader Crush - FNAFBRONY



Sweetie Belle has a crush on Somepony- er, dragon

  • ...
11
 35
 5,632

Epilogue

Ever since that day, Spike and Sweetie Belle have been as happy as can be. They loved each other with all their heart. They hardly ever fought, they were almost always together, and they have had support of their relationship ever since day one.

Rarity has helped them improve their love by giving dating tips for her younger sister, which Sweetie used surprisingly well. While Twilight helped give Spike dating tips, which also did very well.

But, the most supportive ponies to help the two out were Applebloom and Scootaloo. They have helped the couple out in the best way possible. If it wasn't for them, Sweetie Belle might not have been able to asked Spike out. They were the first to hear about Sweetie’s crush.

Actually thinking about it, this whole thing started with a crush. Spike’s massive crush on Rarity had been going on for so long that he now knew that had to accept fate and to just let it go. He knew he had to choose somepony else who could actually love him back.

And there was only one other pony that would love him as much. And he chose her, the filly that just had a crush on him.

No, not just any crush.

A Simple Crusader Crush.
By FNAFBRONY

Author's Note:

Thank you to everyone who has commented, favorited and all that! This story I've had in the planning for months before the first chapter went online. I'm even surprised how many of you sat down to read this! It means the world to me.

Anyway, now that this story is finally complete, (The first chapter went up lest than a year ago) I'm know going to start writing different stories more often rather than put all my effort into a story that has a ton a chapters. However, if I have enough ideas, I may write a sequel to this story! But, that's probably now going to happen anytime soon.:scootangel:

Once again, thank you for reading this story and commenting on it, even if it's negative. I'm always open it criticism.

Sincerely,
FNAFBRONY. :pinkiehappy:

Comments ( 5 )

Very sweet, a nice little read :)

nice story

Nice and sweet, but quite honestly it's a little too generic for my tastes. As in I can't really tell from the story how the characters themselves are feeling, as far as I know they're not being very emotional. A little more descriptive writing would improve it.

It's a nice, sweet story. I didn't have a problem with any of the characters. My only real problem is that I couldn't pick this one out in a line up of spikebelle stories. There's nothing in it that really sets it aside from so many others.

Login or register to comment