• Published 11th Feb 2016
  • 5,622 Views, 35 Comments

A Simple Crusader Crush - FNAFBRONY



Sweetie Belle has a crush on Somepony- er, dragon

  • ...
11
 35
 5,622

Chapter 1: The Secret Out

Hearts and Hooves Day. The holiday of love. It showed thought out Ponyville that they were ready for the holiday that was in a few days.

It seemed like everypony had a special somepony. However, that wasn't the case. Several ponies, old and young, male and female, have yet to find true love.

------------------------------------------

Across town, three fillies were sitting in their clubhouse on the patch of land, known as Sweet Apple Acres. They began to talk about what has been going on at their school, but over time, they started talking about the holiday that was in few days.

“So,” Applebloom, one of the three started. “You two ready for Hearts and Hooves Day?”

“Yeah” the other two, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo, answered in unison.

They sat for a while longer, before one of them asked a question that made them feel quite uncomfortable; “You two like anypony?”

Scootaloo turned out to be the one who asked the question. Applebloom and Sweetie Belle looked at her with confused looks, wondering why she would ask that.

“No.” Applebloom answered, blushing slightly. “Do you Scootaloo?”

“Nope. Not now, not ever.” She replied, full of confidence.

“You're gonna need to find a special somepony one day Scoot.” said Applebloom.

“Whatever.” Scootaloo said, waving her hoof. “What about you Sweetie Belle? Do you like anypony?”

For the longest while, Sweetie Belle hadn't said a word. But when Scootaloo asked her that question, she started to look down and started to blush. After a long pause, she finally let out an answer.

“Maybe.”

The two other Crusaders stared at her with shocked looks, but that soon turned into happiness. They were not expecting somepony like her to have a crush.

“Wow! I had no idea you had a crush on somepony” Scootaloo said walking up to her. “Who's the lucky colt?”

Sweetie Belle continued to stare at the ground, even when Scootaloo walking up to her. She didn't know what to do in a time like this. But, she tried to keep calm, and say the truth about the one she had feelings for.

“Well…” She started. “That's the problem. He…” She began to trail off, as she began more embarrassed. “Is… not really… a colt.”

This made Applebloom and Scootaloo even more shocked to find out. But, in order to help their best friend, they needed to know.

“Then what is he?” Applebloom asked.

As soon as those words left her friend’ mouth, Sweetie Belle’s blood went cold and her face became more red.

“He… he…” She started to trail off again. This caused her friends to get a bit annoyed.

“Spit it out Sweetie Belle!” Scootaloo shouted at her friend. She wanted to know so bad, she began to lose her temper.

“Scootaloo!” Applebloom argued. “Don't yell at Sweetie Belle. She's just embarrassed to have a crush, that's all.” She looked back at the shivering filly and gave her a pat on the back with her hoof. “It's okay, Sweetie Belle. You can tell us anything. We won't make fun of you.” She turned her head to the other filly. “Right Scootaloo?” She said in an annoyed voice.

“Yeah, I know.” She said, also walking up to friend. “We just want to know who you have feelings for, so we can help you out.”

Sweetie Belle looked up at her friends. “You promise not to say anything?” She asked.

“We promise.” The two said in unison.

Sweetie Belle, now more thankful that her friends were with her,was still feeling embarrassed to say the creature shy liked. But, with as much determination she she could muster, finally let out the truth.

“My crush…” She spoke. “Is… a… dragon.”

Even though she said it as quietly as possible, the two other members of the CMC knew exactly what she said, and who she was talking about.

“Sweetie Belle?” Applebloom asked her friend. “Are you saying you have feeling for…” She trailed off a bit before she could say his name. “Spike?”

Sweetie Belle shivered as she nodded her head. She had said the truth, and was waiting for her friends to laugh at her for having feelings for a dragon.

But that didn't happen. Sweetie Belle looked up to see Applebloom and Scootaloo smiling at her.

“I had no idea that you had feelings for Spike!” Scootaloo exclaimed. “How long did you have feeling for him?”

Sweetie Belle started to remember the day she officially started to have a crush on the purple dragon. Since Spike always is helping out her sister, Sweetie Belle gets to see him a lot. When Spike isn't helping out Rarity, he is talking to Sweetie Belle about what's been going on for him.

Ever since The Cutie Mark Crusaders got their cutie marks, they have had a lot more to talk about. Until one day, Sweetie Belle got an idea to make Spike her special somepony/dragon. However, she realized that Spike has had a crush on her sister, Rarity, for more than 2 years. After all, that's the reason why Spike has time to talk to Sweetie Belle in the first place.

“I’ve never been able to tell him the truth, because of that.” Sweetie Belle concluded. She never told anypony about her crush. Not her parents. Not her sister. And especially not Spike.

The clubhouse went quiet, as all three Crusaders sat there, waiting for somepony to break the ice.

“Oh Sweetie Belle.” said Applebloom, as she began to pat Sweetie’s back with her hoof. “We are so sorry you can't get Spike to be your Special Somepony.”

“There’s gotta be a way to make it right.” said Scootaloo, rubbing her chin in a ‘I’m thinking!’ kind of way.

So, the CMC sat there, thinking. Thinking of a way to help their best friend, Sweetie Belle, finally get the chance to get her crush. However, what they don’t know, is the fact that somepony- er, dragon, was about to think about things in a whole new way.

Author's Note:

Chapter 1 completely finished. Chapter 2 will be released whenever finished.