• Published 11th Feb 2016
  • 5,655 Views, 35 Comments

A Simple Crusader Crush - FNAFBRONY



Sweetie Belle has a crush on Somepony- er, dragon

  • ...
11
 35
 5,655

Chapter 2: The Gift

The marketplace in Ponyville was very busy on Hearts and Hooves Day weekend. Ponies always buying that one gift that will make their Special-Somepony’s day. Some would buy flowers, while others bought chocolate. But, the one thing hardly anypony thought of buying was a golden necklace, made for pure perfection. The reason why nopony bought it was simple; it was to pricey. That didn't stop one dragon from getting a chance to get one though.

Spike the dragon walked up to the stand that held different kinds of jewelry. In his hand was a huge brown bag.

“Hi,” he said the the owner of the stand. “I, uh, would like to purchase that gold necklace, please.”

“Well,” the owner thought, scratching the back of her head with her hoof. “That's gonna be 100 bits please.”

Spike put the bag in his claw on the counter. The owner opened up the bag, revealing a ton of bits. She dumped them out of the bag and began to count them, one by one.

When she was finished, she turned around to get the golden necklace. “Here you go,” she said with small smile. “Have a nice Hearts and Hooves Day!”

“You too,” Spike replied, taking the necklace from the mare.

“This is perfect!” He thought to himself. “It may have taken forever to get all the money, but it's the right give to my ‘soon to be’ Special Somepony!”

Spike walked out of the marketplace and over to Twilight Sparkle’s castle. When he entered, he was greeted by Twilight herself, reading a small book.

“Hey Twilight,” Spike said to the unicorn.

“Oh, Spike, you back!” said Twilight, looking up from her book. “What did you spend your money on?”

“This!” Spike answered, holding up the necklace so she could see. Twilight’s eyes went wide as she stared at the object made out of gold.

“Oh my gosh,” she finally let out. “It's beautiful! Are you going to keep it?”

Spike looked surprised by this. “What? No! I gonna give this to Rarity! It will be the perfect gift ever!”

Twilight rolled her eyes at this. “Alright Spike. If that’s what you want to do with the necklace, then go ahead.”

“I'm gonna give it to her Tomorrow, on Hearts and Hooves Day,” said Spike. “I’ll set up a picnic for her, chat a bit, give her the present, and there you go. A Special Somepony.”

Twilight was a little impressed by Spike’s plan. However, his chances of getting Rarity to be his Special Somepony were still low.

“Ok Spike, try your best. It might work for all I know,” She walked up to him and gave him a hug. “But, if it doesn't, just keep calm and remember, love is hard to handle.”

Spike joined in the hug, hoping that what Twilight said is not true. Rarity is the only pony he likes in a romantic way. Having him be dumped by her is something that will shatter his heart. And even if he had the courage to keep calm, I'll probably never find a pony as sweet and as beautiful as her.

“Thanks Twilight. I'll keep that in mind.” Spike released himself from the embrace, before he began to walk out the door of the castle.

“Where are you going?” Twilight asked.

“To tell Rarity about the picnic tomorrow. Better tell her now instead of later.” Spike said as he ran out the door.

Author's Note:

It's finally done! It took a lot of time and thought, but it's done! Let's hope my brain can make more chapters in the future.:pinkiehappy: