• Published 11th Feb 2016
  • 5,625 Views, 35 Comments

A Simple Crusader Crush - FNAFBRONY



Sweetie Belle has a crush on Somepony- er, dragon

  • ...
11
 35
 5,625

Chapter 10: The Stress

Rarity sat on the large couch, waiting for a specific filly to return back to her home. She wanted to know the plan had succeeded. After a while, the door opened and Sweetie Belle walked through. Rarity mouth curled into a huge smile as she dove into her sister and pulled her into a tight hug.


“So, tell me all about it,” she said as fast as she could. “Did you manage to get him to be your Special Somepony?”


As Rarity embraced her sister, she could very clearly hear what sounded like crying. She tilted her head down to look at the filly, who had tears slowly producing from her eyes. Rarity let out a deep sigh, let go of her sister, put her hooves on her shoulders, and stared into her light green eyes.


“It didn't work, did it?” Rarity asked.


“Not exactly,” Sweetie Belle answered. “He said he need to think about what the answer will me. He probably still has a crush on you.”


Rarity sighed. “Well, I guess that makes sense. Still, we will have to ask him in the morning who's the pony he loves.”


“I hope he can decide,” Sweetie said.


“I can't decide!” Spike yelled to himself. “I don't know who to choose!”


Spike sat on the edge of his bed, keeping a claw to his chin. He had been thinking for what felt like an eternity, trying to choose between two ponies he loved.


“Why does this have to be so difficult?” The dragon shouted again, getting the attention of a certain alicorn.


“What's so difficult Spike?” Twilight asked as she entered the room.


Spike let out a sigh as he looked at her, now with small tears forming due to all the stress put upon him.


“Last night, when I went on that date with Rarity, Sweetie Belle came up to me and said she liked me in romantic way. She asked me if I would like to be her Special Somepony, to which I didn't know how to answer. I mean, I didn't want to hurt her feelings if I said no, but I didn't know if I could choose her over Rarity. It's just so hard!” Spike shouted those last words as loud as he could before bursting into tears.


Twilight put a hoof on the dragon’s shoulder as she pulled him into a tight hug, letting him cry as hard as he can. She felt bad for him. Choosing between two ponies is hard, especially if the ponies are related.


“Spike, it's going to be okay.” Twilight said in a calm, soothing voice. “It's not the end of the world.”


“Can you help me out Twilight?” Spike asked through sobs. “Who should I choose?”


Twilight looked back down at the dragon, her hoof running through the scales on his head. “Spike, there are things in life that certain ponies have to, scratch that, need to do on their own. This, unfortunately, is one of those times. It's your decision on who you love.”


The alicorn let go of the dragon before getting back her hooves, and heading for the door. As she exited, she looked back at the dragon and simply said. “Just go with your heart.”


The door to the boutique knocked as the sun shined the next day. Rarity quickly ran over to it, all the while saying to whoever was on the other side, “Coming!”


As she opened the door, she was both happy and shocked to see Spike standing there. The dragon slowly sweating as he tried his best to keep a smile on his face. In his left claw was a picnic basket, the same one from last night.


“Oh, hello there Spike,” Rarity said with a smile. “What can I do for you?”


Spike took a deep breath before answering the mars in front of her. “Can I please talk to you?”

Author's Note:

The next chapter might be the last one before the story is completely finished. I may even throw in an epilogue or something at the end. Who knows?