• Published 18th Dec 2015
  • 5,916 Views, 161 Comments

Magic: the Gathering, Friendship is Magic -I think?- - ExoDemonG



After going to a PAX Prime with a friend I find a man that looks like the Merchant form resident evil 4 and got a good deal for a cloak that was missing from my costume, thing came up short when I get thrown into the world of Equestria.

  • ...
29
 161
 5,916
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 27 )

then please end it here and do the revamp as a sequel.

Hey, whenever your up to it. I can do a crossover, just pick if you want it to be with The Dealer, Gascoigne, , Black Waltz 3, or the Mysterious Stranger.

7263235 I'll keep that in mind though it not going to be Jace Beleren, it will be Jade Belaguard and. I need to do a few more chapters on that story.

7263270 Cool mate, also have a nice day.

7382563 there's a link to the story... I think

7385238 Hunter of Ash and Cinder

I kind of want to like this story on account of being a finished anthro story that isn't horrible porn, but the awful writing quality and the constant errors in absolutely everything aren't making it easy.

That it doesn't seem to be very good so far isn't helping either.

What? That mindfucked me....

Also, what's a revamp?

7574785 i redid the story

Why? Why must you make me feel so sad?

I don't know wether to like or dislike.

7923389 Kinda, he did a revamp of the story and goes by a different name, it's Uncle Death now.

7923408 umm could you send me a link?I can't find it in the search

7923408 nevermind I found him

7923389 I'm still around. Just in a different name.

I liked this story but...I'm not sure how I feel about a total reset.....it was good as is besides the errors but other then that it was good.

Please write sequel

Hey ExoDemonG, I just wanted to let you know that this story is what inspired mine, What Kind of Magic is This?, you want to check it out?

i get the feeling there should be a sequel but it might be a while before one can be put together

Login or register to comment