• Published 3rd Jan 2016
  • 6,320 Views, 100 Comments

Different Kinds of Love - Wandering Pigeon



Chrysalis has found a new source of love to feed off of, in the form of Twilight's sensual pastime.

Comments ( 24 )

Ah, a happy ending. :pinkiehappy: Wonderful, brilliant, magnifique! :raritystarry: I always enjoy happy endings. Anyway, great ending: nice way to wrap up the story and Chrysalis's feelings. They're marefriends now. :twilightsmile: (It might be nice in the future to have at least one Chrysalis emoticon on this site)

Just then, her door burst open and a pink pony exploded into her room. Twilight leapt back with as shock at seeing Pinkie Pie so suddenly, even if she was used to it on some level.

"What the-?" She didn't get out any more words than that.

"All right, changeling," Pinkie angrily said. "What have you done with the real Twilight?"

Oh my gosh, I think Twilight's going to have to explain EVERYTHING now! :pinkiegasp: Pinkie, restrain yourself please because this IS the real Twilight Sparkle. :facehoof:

Part of me is hoping to see a sequel where Twilight explains why she is ok with the changelings, even making an excuse to say why she had a changeling imposter to cover for her while she destressed away at the hive. Might be fun to have Pinkie react by saying how she's a diaper lover too. Hilarity would ensue as it turns out each of her friends enjoyed it to some degree. Not sure how you'd get AJ in there, but I can see Rarity making her own custom diapers, Fluttershy preferring to be a caretaker, Pinkie being, well, Pinkie. RD I could imagine doing everything she could to try and hide it, including all of the bravado in public.

I would seriously love for this to continue. But if it doesn't I won't be too upset.

yay, great to see my idea actully happening, such a great finish, and leaves room for followups :P
maybe the hive will be like a big fetish palace for all the ponies? only pay needed is love (and bit of bits to keep the place running), could make lots of spinoffs from it, for all kinds of fetishes

I really liked this story. I'd love to see a sequel!

Simply amazing. A well done story that tugged at heartstrings and had fantastic fetish content. Would love to see more someday.

Yeah! Nice ending, did not disappoint.

10/10 diaper fic.

I like it.

I found it interesting that the last chapter and this chapter showed Chrysalis becoming genuinely remorseful about what she did to Twilight. And I have to admit, the ending leaves good hook for a sequel.

I don't reallylike this kind of stuff, but I did like that the love Chrysalis felt was actually built up nt instant... Have a like and a fave for a good story.

This was awesome! You NEED to do a sequel!:pinkiehappy: please?:pinkiesad2:

Just wanna go out and say that this is totally not my festish, and I only read stuff like this for the aesthetic. That said, check this out.

She lit up her magic and grabbed the diaper around Twilight's waste.

This could be corrected in 2 ways.
....grabbed the diaper around Twilight's waist.
OR
...grabbed the diaper enveloped around Twilight's waste. :pinkiehappy:

chrysalis needs to make it up to Twilight by getting diapered herself

6984760 Actually I don't think that would work, remember Twilight is suppose to be a source of love, so punishing her would just make it even worse, plus the fact is how is she suppose to punish her anyway, as we read, Twi likes the punishment she was given so....

Twilight: "Sorry Pinkie but the actual changeling already left, I just got back from a small vacation" she stated with a bright smile "One I needed very very badly. I Cross my heart hope to fly stick a cupcake in my eye that it is me" she added making the motions,

Lolol that ending great story and chapters. Please bring out a sequel .

6990149
I'm sure that Twilight has her limits as well.
Also if Twilight get's too spoiled then she won't love it anymore so they will need to discipline her as well to keep the love up.

Hmm, perhaps you should consider an sequel? :trollestia: Changelings running around? Yes, please.

and a few other, minor kinks

sounds like this story is going to be kinky (pun intended)

This is perfect. Faves all round! :pinkiehappy:

Absolutely loved this. I normally don't go for fics made with main characters in mind, but, the way they were written made it absolutely beautiful to me.

sequel please!

I'd love to read a sequel of this. Chrysalis made for a great babysitter.

I didnt like the poop so much, but everything else was great. more?

7223728
Yeah sequel please

Login or register to comment