• Published 30th May 2012
  • 12,964 Views, 119 Comments

Queen of the Changelings; Master of Me - Bongo



Even the over ruling Queen of the Changelings needs a pet to keep her company

  • ...
22
 119
 12,964
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 55 )

"let’s not go to Canterlot. Tis’ a silly place…" :rainbowderp: Is that a monty python quote i see?

Made me :rainbowwild: and :yay: at the same flippin' time!

Excellent chapter :pinkiesmile: I love the reference to MP, too.
I found a few mistakes and misspellings while reading, and I'll point those out below.

When explaining who's speaking during dialogue ("...brothers and sisters roam free.” She enthusiastically said to me."), there needs to be a comma directly after the end quote and the following letter need not be capitalized. Once again, I nitpick :P

"...did she look cute when doing that,” It reminds me..." she did*, and move the quote over a space.

It's "lie down", "lie next to me", "lie back", not lay, or at least I don't think

I found a good amount more, but I don't want to hog the comment space. Let me know if you want me to send you a message with everything I found :twilightsmile:

Hmm..... :twilightoops: is the only thing that expresses my fear of the title :twilightsheepish:

912835

Send me a message please. It will help me rather greatly, thanks, since I am the only one who is working on this fic and isn't very keen to finding mistakes, PLUS I'm sick and its sucking out my life force and will to do stuff.

:pinkiesick:

Help me Obi-Beta_Failure, you're my only hope...[/endtransmission]

strangest ideas you say? well i think ideas you get through, well lets say 'strange' ways, can be some of the best, at least in my opinion

I say indeed a jolly good chapter if I do say so myself. The descriptions do help to picture the scenery as if it were a video! (Well, my mind works in funny ways so why not?) =3

You can never go wrong with a Monty Python joke.

I don't know why I read this. I was curious in a morbid sense.

Now, I'm curious if the guy is going to end up turning into a Changeling in the end. :rainbowderp:

I don't know what this says about me, but a part of me says it should be afraid.

Oh I do so love reading about pointless, unimportant trivia, a little description is nice, but holy GOD did it drag and drag and drag and dragged some more 80% of this chapter was unreadable. Sorry .

913746

And it's good to see people get the reference.:yay:

914381

Well then you'll like the next chapter because it's gonna be hot n steamy. Plus I even lampshade that fact in the author's notes at the end.

Uh oh! I sense bondage coming up! :pinkiegasp:

The apostrophe in 'tis goes at the beginning.

I really like what you're doing here with the changelings. Really awesome stuff.
Hum.. I wounder if Christopher's gonna ask for some good ol' meat. I know I would.
No. Scratch that. I would DEMAND some meat. Like bacon! Hum.... Bacon.... *Drools like Homer*

I actually really liked the detail of this chapter, though I wasn't expecting clop in this chapter, so I wasn't --deterred.
I prefer my changelings with hard chitinous skin (smelling like rocks and mineral) and the soft sponge-goo under there, I still really like your descriptions of them here. Fun stuff! I delightfully await the next chapter.

926119

Well it wouldn't be fun hugging (And banging) into something hard, now would it? :twilightsheepish:

Glad you liked it.

Fucking awesome. MOAR!

I'm thinkin' a reading, how 'bout you? I would gladly do a reading of this, if you'd like of course

951309

:pinkiegasp:

Ooh, that would be fantastically lovely. Go ahead! I give you full reign, green light, thumbs up, and whatever signal I can hand to you to say 'Go for it tiger!'

Please, do message me back as soon as possible, for I'd love to hear your take and progress on it as well.

:heart:

When will the next chapter be released?

970308

As stated in my first chapter's author's notes, I don't have a regular schedule when it comes to stories. Ideas and desires come and go in the breezes of time, so accurately predicting when the next chapter is a no. Plus, I don't want to get anybody's hopes or expectations up when the next chapter is released since that means I would be constrained by time and thus making the chapter a little less than what people want it to be. Don't worry, future stories I plan on doing will (Hopefully) only be 1 or 2 chapters only so I can get it done with.

But if you want to kill some time and use your imagination while you're at it, check out my blog post I did one time.

http://www.fimfiction.net/blog/47138

Cheers :twilightsmile:

991672

Yes, that style, the 'Chibi Style' was introduced in Gen 3.5 I believe. Away with the old style of a more realistic horse looking pony (Gen 1-2) and in with the cuter styled ponies to appeal to the kids thus bringing in more cash. Compare G4 ponies to G1 and G2 ponies. You'll notice that G4 tend to have smaller bodies and enlarged heads. Even Celestia, for being as big as a regular horse, has a little enlargement in her head. You can even try to compare the regular ponies, or even Celestia or Luna, to the Mice Horses from Season 1 Episode 26 (The Best Night Ever) where Twilight enchants some mice to turn into horses. Although their look is a bit exaggerated, you can compare the size of a regular horse to the size of a My Little Pony pony.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chibi_%28term%29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZpurerF2HM

The more you know :twilightblush:

1064756

Well then try here

http://derpibooru.org/65603?scope=scpec9ae7c7f8e63716b9a42ab0bf9a36c311e86acce

Blame Ponibooru's demise and Eco's fault on that half

We need a Spanish Inquisition.

Cause

1082838

But then it's now expected, but nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition :trollestia:

I just watched The Holy Grail in my 3D animation class.

Tis' a silly place.

I have never felt the need to bitch slap an author until today. i just read all your chapters. 7 weeks and still nothing new? you dissapoint and anger me boy.
:pinkiesad2::flutterrage:

nostalgia crtitic- Casper review for those who do not know where the gif came from

I will explain more in the footnotes of the next chapter, but here are some very fast explanations.

1. The drive to write has slowed down. Interest moved elsewhere
2. I have to keep grades up in school, doing work and making sure I pass tests with flying colors
3. (Most importantly) I worked on my school's play, and for roughly a month, I would stay after school working my shift and leaving at around 10/11 PM ish every Saturday, and sometimes Friday. That really bogged down my creative drive and will to write. With the play over now, however, I will hopefully get back into writing.

And I know I keep on delaying things, but I guess I just work off of Valve Time.

nice......its been a while since I read this, but the content is refreshing to see after a long while :eeyup:

See? Big Mac agrees with me

Comment posted by Zinger deleted Jan 15th, 2013

For those of you who would like a reading of this.
Click Here
And have a nice day/evening

1903679
Yeah.
I wouldn't want to bang a pony but i wonder if they can give good head with such large heads. :rainbowderp:

Next part is for the writer
So is this a dead fic or will it be continued, its a pretty good one and there's barely any chrysalis/human or any stories where a human appears at the changelings. I really enjoyed reading this thing and it would be great to see it continued.

I hope to see it continued.

Fuck the story; I hope to see more forecasts! :derpytongue2:

"Uh, on second thought let’s not go to Canterlot. Tis’ a silly place…”

Really a monty python reference!:facehoof:

I would like to see moar :yay:
that is if you're still writing it :fluttershysad:

got that Monty Python reference xD

I WANT MORE GODDAMNIT.:flutterrage::twilightangry2::pinkiecrazy:

I really hope this hasn't been dropped, because I am in love with HumanxChrysalis stories.

GET IT OUT ASAP!!

Will I ever continue the story and live up to this boring hype I've created?

Guess not:ajbemused:

I'm going to favorite thia out if that dim hope it will update.

Login or register to comment