• Published 15th Sep 2015
  • 2,150 Views, 118 Comments

The lost one - The Lutece twins



A ponified human into alicorn goes to equestria due to a accident on a starship

  • ...
19
 118
 2,150

Chapter 5: Fishing/The birthday party

Nova gear limps alongside Luna as they walked with Luna allowing Nova to lean on her for support.

"It's a nice day out isn't it?" Luna asked. Nova nods.

"That it is." He said. Luna smiles as they walk, getting several waves and bows from other ponies.

"You're a wonderful son, did you know that?" She said.

"Yep. And your a wonderful mother." He said.

"I hope so." She said, smiling. Nova looks at her.

"Don't worry, you'll do great." He said.

"I know we just met, but do you really think of me as your mother?" Luna asked. Nova nods.

"I do." He said.

"Thanks." She said. She nuzzled him as they came to a river. Nova limps close to the river. Luna sits down and conjures up two fishing rods and a bucket of worms and gives Nova one of the rods.

"Thank you." Nova said. He uses his magic to levitate one of the worms onto the hook and tosses the hook into the water. Luna smiles and nods before throwing hers into the river. Nova flops down next to his rod and relaxes.

"No. We came to fish, now fish!" Luna said, giggling. "Or you're grounded!" She said. She smiles and sits Nova back up and hugs him. "I love you Nova." She said. Nova hugs back.

"I love you too, mom." He said.

"I won't ground you. I can't see myself doing that." She said. Nova was about to say something when his rod begins to move.

"Hey, I got something!" He said. He grabs the rod and starts to reel it in. Two horns, one white and the other a light blue poke out of the water.

"What in the world is that?" Luna asked. Nova yanks the rod back, causing whatever he had caught to appear, but causing him to fall on his back. The creature appears.

"Discord! What are you doing in the river!?" Luna yelled.

"Taking a bath my dear." Discord said, squeaking his rubber ducky. Nova sits up, shakes his head and sees Discord.

"Gaaah! What the heck are you!" He yells.

"A dracenequs..." Discord said. Nova raises a eyebrow.

"A...what?" He asked.

"A mix a several animals." Discord said.

"Ahh, ok. It's just that I've never seen anything like you before." Nova said.

"So who's the new alicorn?" Discord asked.

"My son." Luna said.

"WHAT!? You never told me you had a child!" Discord yelled.

"I adopted him yesterday. Although it would have been nice to be the one to have given birth to him..." she said.

"Hey, it's going to be okay." Nova said.

"I hope so, Nova. I just want to make you happy." She said.

"Awe, isn't that just cute!" Discord said. Nova hugs Luna.

"I know. You'll be a great mom." He said.

"I know. I just wish I really was your mom, but just having you call me mom is good enough." She said, kissing his head. Nova smiles.

"Well, you two seem to be having a moment so I'm just gonna go." Discord said, disappearing in a flash. Luna smiles at Nova. Nova nuzzles Luna.

"Thank you. Thank you for everything." He said. Luna hugs him tight.

"That's my job as your mother. To keep you happy." She said. Nova smiles again and notices three fillies walk towards the lake. Luna didn't see as she was still hugging Nova.

"Um, who are they?" He asked. Luna turns to see the fillies.

"Oh, Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo." She said. Nova looks at the fillies and waves a little hello. The fillies wave back and began playing with a red ball.

"Nova?" Luna asked. Nova looks at Luna.

"Yes?" He asked. Luna she put a hoof to his cheek.

"Some ponies may say otherwise, but no matter what you will always be my son and I will always love you. It's a blessing to have you, Nova, and I couldn't be happier." She said. She smiled as a tear fell from her eye. "Thank you for being a part of my life." She said. Nova smiles as a tear falls from his face. He hugs Luna. Luna hugs back.

"I will never stop loving you." She said.

"Same." He said.

"Now let's continue fishing, shall we, my son?" She asked. Nova nods.

"Let's." He said.

5 minutes later

Nova gear carried a bucket full of fish as they walk back. Luna nods. Nova looks up and sees a rainbow trail.

"Huh? Are we expecting anypony?" He asked.

"That's just Rainbow Dash." Luna said.

"Ah, the pegasus that acts before she thinks." He said.

"Pretty much." Luna said, giggling. Nova chuckles. Luna smiles as they walk back into the castle with a hello from the guards. Nova smiles when he looks at Luna, when he was suddenly tackled by a pink blur. Luna giggles and rolls her eyes.

"Here we go." She said.

"Do I see somepony new!?" Pinkie pie said. Nova looks at pinkie pie.

"Hello pinkie pie." He said.

"...How did you know my name, Nova?" Pinkie pie asked.

"You met me at the hospital. And even asked who's birthday it was when I said that it was mine." He said.

"I know I was just playing!" She said, nuzzling his cheek.

"Um pinkie pie, can you get off of me, I don't think my stitches would like you on me any longer." He said.

"Sorry!" She said, getting off of Nova. "So what brings you here?" She asked.

"I adopted him as my son." Luna said.

"Aweeeeeeeeeee!!!" Pinkie yelled. Nova stands up.

"Thank you. And yep, that makes Luna my mom." He said.

"That's nice! Luna did you know yesterday was his birthday!?" Pinkie pie said. Luna gasps and looks at him.

"NOVA!!!! You never told me!! We gotta have a party for you!" She yelled. Nova has a sheepish look on his face.

"You never asked me." He said.

"You still should have told me!!" She yelled, looking crossed. He looks down.

"I know, but I wasn't in the mood, remember?" He asked. Luna sighs.

"I know honey, but you still gotta tell me these things okay?" She asked. She kisses his head.

"Okay." He said.

"Now give me a hug you silly filly." She said, opening up her forelegs. Nova smiles and hugs Luna. Luna hugs him.

"Happy late birthday, Nova." She said.

"Thank you." He said.

"Now, then! We are leaving again to get you a nice cake!" She said. Nova's stomach growls as soon as she said that. Luna puts him on her back. "Pony back ride!" She said.

"Moooom I'm a bit too old for that." Nova said. Luna looks back at him.

"I don't really care." She said. She looks forward again and trots on with Nova upon her back. Nova sighs.

"Something wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing's wrong. It's just me on your back. A grown stallion on your back." He said.

"And your point is?" Luna asked.

"That I should be hurting your back." He said.

"Not a chance." She said. Nova shrugs. Luna keeps trotting, while Nova looks around. Suddenly Luna slowly starts turning into a filly.

"Oh no! What's happening!?" She yelled. Her horn was glowing faintly.

"Luna!" Nova yelled. Luna becomes small as a newborn foal and begins giggling. Nova picks up foal Luna and runs back towards the castle. She is still a foal and begins laughing her flank off.

"I got you good!!" She yelled as she turns back to normal. Nova looks at her angrily as he sets her down.

"...What? It's April Foals day anyway..." She said. Nova facehoofs and sighs. Luna looks down as she sat.

"Even though you got me good, I was worried." He said.

"You seem angry with me now..." She said.

"I am a little upset, but I will get over it." He said.

"I am sorry..." Luna said. Nova hugs Luna.

"Please don't ever do that again." He said.

"I was just trying to make you laugh..." She sniffed.

"Please, don't cry." He said. Luna hugs him tight.

"I'm sorry..." She said. She softly cries into his chest.

"No, I'm sorry. I should have laughed." He said.

"No, I went too far..." She sniffed. Nova continues to hug Luna.

"I'm sorry, Nova." She said.

"I'm sorry too." He said. Luna hugs. Nova hugs back.

"Still wanna go get that cake, my son?" She asked. Nova nods.

"Sure." He said. Luna smiles slightly and begins walking. Nova follows. Luna walks into sugercube corner. Nova follows inside and sees that it's dark inside.

"You had better prepare yourself." Luna said.

"Uh, be prepared for what?" He asked. The lights turn on and ponies burst out from their hiding spots, one being pinkie from behind the counter.

"Happy birthday!" She yelled.

"That." Luna said. Nova to jump back in fright.

"Gaah!" He yells. Confetti shot into the air and balloons rose to the ceiling.

"Happy birthday Nova." Luna said.

"You.. did this pinkie? All for me?" He asked. Pinkie smiles wide and nods. Nova smiles wide and hugs pinkie.

"Awe!" Pinkie said, hugging back. "Now wait out here while I get your cake!" She said. Nova nods and walks to the punch bowl. Luna stays by Nova's side and nuzzles him. Nova smiles at Luna.

"You're the greatest son I could ever ask for." Luna said.

"Your the greatest mom I could ask for." He said. Luna blushes.

"That can't be possible...I've never had a child therefore I must have many flaws." She said. Nova places a hoof on her.

"Relax, I'm sure that you will do good." He said. Luna smiles at him. Nova smiles back.

"Cake is here!" Pinkie pie said. She came out with a cyan blue four tier cake that was three feet wide and five feet long, and one foot tall, with pink frosting. On the top of the cake said happy seventeenth birthday in the color of Nova's fur on top of a flawless image of his father's starship. Nova mouth drops open wide.

"That's... that's incredible!" He yells.

"I didn't know what your father's starship looked like, nor do I know what starship even is, but I just guessed!" She said. She smiles wide, making that little duck sound again. Nova uses his magic to make his bag appear. He opens it and takes out a small disc. He pushes a button on it and a holographic model of his father's starship appears and he looks it over.

"It's a perfect match." He said.

"Heh...I'm not surprised." She said.

"Wow...it IS a perfect match!" Luna said. Nova pushes the button again and the hologram dissappears and he places the disc back into his bag.

"Well, let's not wait. Let's eat!" He said. Pinkie pie faceplants into the cake. "Hey! That's mine!" He yells. He levitates a piece for himself and Luna. "Here you go Luna." He said.

"Thanks!" She said, taking the piece of cake. Pinkie pie removes a cake filled face from the cake. Nova takes a bite of cake and his eyes widen.

"Like it!?" Luna asked. Nova nods as he takes another bite.

"It's really good!" He said.

"It's ice cream cake with a chocolate crumble layer inside, with strawberry frosting!" Pinkie pie said.

"This is the best cake I have ever eaten!" Nova said. He takes another bite of cake. As he ate a mint green unicorn walks up to him.

"Hi! So your name is Nova gear huh? I'm Lyra!" The mint green unicorn said. Nova looks at Lyra.

"Hello Lyra." He said. Lyra looks up at him.

"Are you taller than Celestia??" She asked.

"Well, I'm taller than Luna." He said.

"What's she doing here anyway?" She asked. Nova leans in close.

"She adopted me. So, she's my mother." He said.

"Really? Wow!" Lyra said. Luna smiles and drapes a wing over Nova, pulling him against her side.

"Which makes him my son." She said. Nova nods.

"That it does. So Lyra, you came to me for a reason, you wanted to tell me something?" Nova asked.

"Oh, no, I just came to wish you a happy birthday!" She said. Nova smiles.

"Thank you, Lyra." He said. He looks at Luna and sighs sadly. "I miss my father, he was a good human captain. He wouldn't want to miss this at all." He said.

"Did you say...human?? Your dad was a HUMAN!? You mean humans exist!?" Lyra yelled. She stared at him with wide eyes. Nova looks at Lyra.

"Yes, he was a human. And yes, humans exist." He said.

"Well...sorry about your dad anyway..." Lyra said. Nova sighs.

"But I mustn't let it get to me. I'm sure that he would be so proud of me." He said.

"I'm sure he is. You've got wonderful friends, and a great place to live." Luna said.

"I also have you Luna." He said. Luna smiles.

"You always will." She said, kissing his head. Nova smiles.

"Now, let's continue to party." He said.

"Wanna dance?" Luna asked.

"Not much of a dancer, but okay." He said. Nova and Luna danced for a while, ate alot of cake, met other ponies, and had alot of fun. Nova flops on the ground, tired and full of cake. He groans as everypony starts to leave.

"Told you not to eat so much ya silly filly." Luna said. Luna puts him on her back. "Let's go home, shall we?" She asked. Nova nods and uses his magic to levitate his bag and the rest of the cake that pinkie pie put away in a box and tries to stands.

"I'm ready to go." He said.

"No. You're tired and weak, still with recovering legs. I don't care, it's in my best interest for your health you ride on my back." She said. Nova flops back down on Luna's back and nods again. Luna nuzzles his cheek.

"I love you, Nova." She said as she trots out of the bakery.

"Love you too, mom." He said. Luna smiles and trots into his room, laying him on the bed. Nova sets his bag and cake down on the table and closes his eyes. Luna lays down and holds him again.

"Sleep well my son." She said. Nova falls asleep with a smile on his face. Luna holds him closer and falls asleep as well.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:

This story is taking off like a rocket! I hope you enjoying it. Because here's another chapter. Enjoy. :pinkiesmile:

Comments ( 24 )

This story is making me feel that I want to spend more time with my Mother, as I lost my Father several years back.:fluttercry:

6724784 Awww dude, I'm so sorry to hear that...:fluttershysad:

6777151

Tsk. thee art speaking to an apostle of the lord Gaben. speaketh now and i shalt wash hence any of thy sins to the kingdom of Steam (and forget how thee useth origin) and I shalt bless thee with a free coupon that is useless.

So speaketh now ere i leaveth to speaketh with the almighty Gabe!


ih1.redbubble.net/image.144501510.9118/sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.jpg


ih0.redbubble.net/image.28564115.3503/flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg


ih0.redbubble.net/image.34710352.6480/mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u3.jpg

6780474 jeez I guess you like gaben a lot, and I mean, a lot. :pinkiecrazy:

6780482

thou doth not wot mine love f'r the almight Gabe! f'r he hath blees'd us with Steam Summer sales! i am yea speaking in Shakespearean to bewray mine love f'r the almighty gabe! praise him and thou to shall receive blessings upon thy self given by Gabe's generosity! (plus some hats to).

6780509 Hat, always with the hats. :facehoof:

6780758

you should've seen that coming. (pun not intended (if there is a pun there))

6788780 yea, I guess I did walked right into that. :pinkiecrazy:

when will this be updated again

hay it's time to do the next chapter

when will the next chapter come out?:pinkiecrazy:

Why why is all the good stories always incomplete and haven't been touch by the author in years????? Please update and continue this...please :fluttercry:

Why why is all the good stories always incomplete and haven't been touch by the author in years????? Please update and continue this...please :fluttercry:

update we all want too see more soon:fluttercry::heart:

Login or register to comment