• Published 8th Sep 2015
  • 6,486 Views, 156 Comments

Cards Against Humans and Ponies of All Kind - AmtrakBrony



I introduce the Mane 6 to a game that I love to play whenever i get the chance. How will the game go? Will they like it as much as i do?

Comments ( 23 )

7038365 Interesting. I usually play this game with a group of friends who are somewhat hyperactive, so our reactions are WAY over the top. I could theoretically consider myself desensitized, but if I find something funny within this came, prepare to lose your hearing...

7038550 You know the reference? Where exactly in that chapter was it?

7039007 I was going for a visual comparison, not one toward death count. Also, I don't see how propaganda is getting to me.

I REALLY hope the sequel includes Celestia as a player.

7039014 How about you read all the comments before you reply?

#alreadyresolved

7039583 You're right, it doesn't, but hey, anything can happen in this game.

"James was a lonely boy, but when he discovers a hidden door in his attic, he meets a magical new friend: ________"

1.) Two midgets shitting in a box.

2.) The entire Internet.

3.) The moist, demanding chasm of his mouth.

4.) Anne Frank

(Best round of CAH I've ever seen to date - you can probably guess which card won. They all went to hell for their choice.)

7039775 Was Anne Frank a custom card? I'm going to assume she wasn't, but I haven't seen her in any of the games I've played. Do you know which expansion she came in, or is she featured only in the online game?

7039868 She was custom-written by BigJigglyPanda while playing with IAMWILDCAT, MiniLadd, DaithiDeNogla, and Moo Snuckel.

7040376 Ready to lose it again?

A while back, when I was playing with my friends, the card "When all else fails, I can always masturbate to _____." came up.

Ready? (not for the faint of heart) I played Mom. :pinkiecrazy:

7163914 It was simply common courtesy, some people may not want to know the rule. I'm not sure who or why they wouldn't, but you never know.

7164044 What the heck is Aldunis?

7233785 Thanks for the info!

7473108 I literally did the same thing in the real life game.

7651138 Some people play the game differently than others.

This story is too damn funny. Can we get a sequel where all the leaders of EVERY Kingdom plays? This will help with the ambassador crap.

"Yeah!" Rainbow added, "It was way past awesome!"

Don't you mean way past cool?

8026150 I've never seen anything Captain America-related, so I don't know.

I've read two CAH fics before. I loved them. I just found this. It has sequels. I have yet to read any. All I have to say is: THAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU! :pinkiehappy:

9857291

None of them, but I have watched A LOT of their videos.

I never tire of seeing this game played.

Most excellent.

Login or register to comment