• Published 26th May 2012
  • 15,496 Views, 80 Comments

Dark Alternative: My Little Slave - Red Bomber



Women are being turned into ponies and sold against their wills, until one man goes off the rails.

  • ...
33
 80
 15,496

Ch. 2 Decision

Dark Alternative: My Little Slave

(My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Fic)

Ch. 2 Decision

One day, somewhere in the middle of the night, two young women are walking down a street from just after leaving their friend’s home. A blond woman with green eyes had her hands in pockets with a serious look on her face as she walked in front of her short black-haired friend, prompting her concern. “Lisa,” the black haired woman started, “is there anything that’s troubling you?”

“Hm? What makes you say that?” Lisa asked while turning to face her friend.

“Mmmm, I don’t know maybe because you didn’t say anything after the party when you're usually such a chatterbox.” Her friend said sarcastically with a grin on her face, causing Lisa to giggle at the joke.

“Alright, you got me.” Lisa admitted, “It’s just that everyone seems to be so far ahead in their lives right now that I’m not so sure where I’m going to end up in the future.”

“Oh that’s right, Josh and Cathy are planning to get married soon.” The black haired woman remembered.

“And Kristina has already gotten her new job, towards her career!” Lisa said the second line with much more emphasis. “Betty, what am I going to do?”

Betty sighed at her panicky friend, “Well first take a deep breath,” Lisa promptly does so, “And then let it out slowly.” Lisa then exhales and finds herself a little bit calmer than before.

“Thanks Betty,” Lisa said under her breath, “I didn’t think that would work, but it did.” Lisa let out a soft giggle as she thought about which one is the stronger friend here.

“It’s alright Lisa, you don’t need to worry about your future so much, you got your whole life ahead of you, I’m sure you’ll find something you’re good at, just don’t give up at it too soon alright?” Betty asks with a calming smile.

“And until then, I guess I’ll just have to live with you until I find my own path, right?” Lisa said with a wink, causing her friend to giggle.

“Right, you can stay as long as you…” Betty noticed something was off as she trailed off of her sentence. Looking at both ends of the street that they have to go through, she saw that there were hardly any cars going through the street in this particular part of the neighborhood. “Lisa.” She called her friend in a growing annoyed tone.

“Yes?” Lisa responds while being clueless about her friend’s change in tone.

Betty turns to face her friend, “Didn’t you say this street was always busy?”

“Yeah but, you know streets like this always have low activity when it gets dark like tonight.” She answered nonchalantly.

“Low activity?! How about absolutely dead?! YOU should know people tend to be attacked in streets like this. Why did you have to park the car in a street like this?”

“It was the closest we can get to the party without getting into trouble with the law. Especially with Josh’s street being all cramped up as usual.”

“I know, I know, let’s just go already.”

“Right, as long as you stick behind me, I won’t let anything happen to you.” Lisa said confidently as she started to move ahead of Betty.

Couple of minutes later, Lisa remembers something that she should’ve told Betty before they started walking down this street. “Oh yeah, Betty you should be careful not to walk to close to the buildings and alleys unless you want…” Lisa trails off as she turned to look behind her only to find out that Betty was suddenly gone. Before she started to run down the street they came down in, Lisa heard Betty screaming and quickly caught a glimpse of her shadow struggling down in one of the alleys.

Lisa ran down the alleyways desperate to find her friend who was taken by the kidnapper. A couple of turns later, Lisa was glad to see the silhouette of Betty on the other end of the alley and assumed that Betty must’ve mustered the strength to fight off her kidnapper. But something seemed wrong; Lisa saw Betty’s shadow suddenly fall to the ground and was struggling to crawl. As Lisa got closer she could have sworn Betty’s hairstyle suddenly changed in front of her eyes and not only that Betty’s right arm seemed to be losing its shape. It wasn’t until Lisa finally made it to Betty that she became horrified about what was happening to her dear friend.

Betty’s hair color changed from black to a split dark purple and pink hair that ran down her neck to her shoulders. Her hair style somehow changed from straight ends to curls on each end of the purple and pink colored hair. The most horrifying thing about Betty was that her face was a disproportioned mess. Her left eye was extremely bigger than that to her right eye and around that huge eye was some sort white cream colored fur that was slowly spreading all over her face. Betty tried to reach Lisa with her right hand as it was swallowed up by the fur as her arm turned into some sort of pole. “Heeeellllp meeeee…” was all that Betty could get out of her mouth before it starts to push away from her face and then she suddenly turned to look behind her, prompting Lisa to look behind Betty as well. They both saw some sort of striped tail that was growing out from behind Betty like someone spilled a drink and its contents were coming out of the drink slowly. The tail was also striped with dark purple and pink hair but the difference was that on each side of the tail, the hair that was colored dark purple was on the sides of the tail and in the middle of the tail, the hair was colored pink and was growing longer than the dark purple hair between them. On the end of each of the colored tail they were also curled up like Betty’s new hairstyle.

As Betty turned back to look at Lisa, she let out a gasp which helped warn Lisa that there was someone behind her. Suddenly on instinct, Lisa did a sweep kick behind her and caused the man who was sneaking up on her earlier to fall on his back. As she got up, Lisa punched the second man who was running up next to her and just as quickly; a third man grabbed her from behind. But Lisa kicked the man who grabbed her in his shin, causing him to let go of her. Just when she was about to continue her fight, one of the men grabbed Lisa’s arm and stabbed it with a strange green syringe in quick succession, causing Lisa to scream out in pain.

Lisa tried to continue her fight but she suddenly felt sluggish and extremely weak. She looked at where arm was stabbed only to find the wound covered in light green fur and was spreading. “No,” Lisa said when she realized what was going to happen to her, “No no no no no no no.” Desperately, Lisa tried to fight the changes as she was holding her arm, as the fur reached her hand she saw it stretching away from the fur as if was mocking in her attempt to fight the change. Then her fingers were engulfed by the growing fur.

She felt the fur reached her legs and all of sudden her thighs spasm out of control, causing Lisa to fall on her butt, making her watch in horror as her legs were changing shape in front of her very eyes. Her thighs were getting bigger and ripping her pants into pieces as her shins were getting smaller, letting the part of the pants that didn’t get destroyed slip off of her very small green covered shins. Then Lisa saw her feet were now stretching at the same time, becoming very large and very round as the fur covers her skin. At the edge of her feet, her toes were becoming bigger and rounder as the fur swallows them up, leaving Lisa with strange green legs.

Lisa then suddenly lost her balanced and fell to the ground on her left. But as soon she laid on her stomach to get back up, she felt neck suddenly stretched away from her body making her realized that the next part of her body that was going to change is her own head. Lisa closed her eyes shut as her head started to become more of a sphere. The changes felt odd like she was puffing her own face up and was trying to hold in a lot of air. Then when the fur reached her face, she opened her eyes again and watched as her nose and mouth push away from her view. She felt an odd pulling sensation in her nostrils as the space between them became bigger and her mouth felt numb as she could have sworn that the space between her teeth was getting further apart. Meanwhile as Lisa watched her mouth and nose turned into a muzzle, she never noticed that her eyes were getting much bigger and only just felt a small tingle on them as they become almost as large as dinner plates. She also never noticed that the color of eyes had changed from green to gold. Lisa shut now her huge eyes after her muzzle finished forming and felt something growing and spiraling out of her forehead. At the same time she felt her ears were being pulled further up her head and above her eyes.

When she opened her eyes again, Lisa saw that she had grown some sort of unicorn horn and not only that; she noticed her blond hair had changed color to a striped light blue-green and white hair as she used her only left hand to examine her now longer hair. Lisa turned to look behind her when she felt something growing there and saw that she was growing her own striped tail as well. But unlike the Betty’s tail, Lisa’s tail was somewhat spikey and the light blue-green hair had a split end that grew above the supposed top white tail and the bottom light blue-green hair.

Turning back around Lisa saw that the final changes that were happening to her was her left hand and very slowly it was engulfed by the light green fur as it turns into a pole like her other hand. It was as if Lisa’s transformation had a mind of its own and it made sure that Lisa to give her one last look at her hand as she will never have a chance to use it again. Feeling tired, Lisa turned her head to the left saw that Betty was some sort of unconscious fur cream covered horse creature that has a purple and pink hair. Lisa noticed that Betty’s clothes were all bigger than her that made Lisa realized that her friend had shrunk and she was going to shrink too. As the shrinking started, Lisa tried to reach out to her fallen friend and wanted to say she was sorry. Lisa then began to lose consciousness and tried to fight to stay awake. While she was doing that, she overheard the men talking.

“That green one sure put up a fight.”

“You’re telling me, makes me wish I had brought the armor with me.”

“Yes because wearing bullet proof vest is a sure fire way that we won’t look suspicious.”

“Hardy har har. Well, we can definitely report that the custom formula finally works, and they can choose their color from now on.”

“You mean the girls or-“

“You know who I mean.”

Soon their words turned into incoherent gibberish as Lisa finally lost consciousness and the two your women were brought into The Barn in which Lisa’s new name is Lyra and Betty’s name has become Bonbon.

*~~~~~*

“You can’t escape from us.” An eerie woman’s voice said.

“This is your fate, why don’t you just accept it.” Another voice said.

“You’re only making things harder for yourself, don’t fight it.” A third one said.

Somewhere in some dark place, a human woman is running away from brightly colored pony silhouettes who were trying to convince her to let them catch her. They tried to sound convincing and friendly, but she knows what will happen if she let them catch up with her and she can’t let that happen. She has to keep running from them and even if it means forever, but the phantom ponies have other plans.

“Can we do it now?” Asked the blue Pegasus silhouette with a rainbow colored mane.

“We can do it.” One of the ponies in the herd answered.

Very suddenly the phantom ponies caught up to the woman and were running right next to her. “You really didn’t think you can outrun ponies did you?” Asked the pink phantom pony.

“We’re ponies; of course we’re going to be faster than humans.” The rainbow phantom Pegasus pony said as she tackled the woman and which others soon joined in on the dog, or rather, pony pile.

The woman screamed at the top of her lungs while trying to get out of them, “No, please. Let me go. I don’t want to become one of you.” But it was to no avail none of the phantoms didn’t let go her, they were still clinging to her body very tightly. That is until they let go of her after a couple more seconds.

“No, I’m not like you. Get away from me!” The woman continued her desperate plea as the phantom ponies surrounded her, until she hears a very familiar voice.

“Why are you resisting Twilight Sparkle?” The voice said in an almost sinister way.

The woman looked around the phantom ponies that were formed in a small ring around her until she saw a brightly colored purple unicorn pony popped her head out among the crowd of phantom ponies. The unicorn had a creepy smile on her muzzle; it was so wide that anyone could see her horse’s, or pony’s, teeth. The creepy unicorn pony’s hair and tail was in the same style of the woman’s hair except the unicorn pony’s hair was all messed up and the tail is in a crooked zigzagged shape. After the smiling unicorn pony lower her head in front of the woman, in a blink of an eye, the woman was now a pony exactly like that unicorn. It became evident now that these two unicorn ponies are both Twilight Sparkle, except one is on the floor with a sad look on her face and the other has the look of a psycho. The psycho Twilight began to speak, “Didn’t you give up on being human? Didn’t you decide to embrace this new life of ours?”

The normal Twilight didn’t say anything; she just looked down and laid her ears flat in an attempt to not look at her other half.

Psycho Twilight continues, “We are pony sluts now and we exist to serve and pleasure our master, whether we want to or not.” Psycho Twilight turns to look behind her at some sort of all white huge human wearing a suit that was either made for diving or handling tough heat. “Isn’t that right?” She asks him.

“NO.” The huge white suit wearing human said in a booming robotic voice.

Psycho Twilight’s creepy smile changes to that of worry and confusion about her ‘master’s’ answer, completely not understanding his answer, “What? Why master? We exist to serve you in more ways than one aren’t you happy that we’re here?”

“PONIES ARE ANIMALS. HUMANS DO NOT ‘DO’ ANIMALS.” The huge human said.

“B-But…” Psycho Twilight stuttered in complete fear now.

“AS PUNISHMENT FOR TRYING TO SEDUCE ME, YOU WILL BE LET GO.” The huge human said as he suddenly pulled out and hammer and is already swinging toward the two Twilights and the phantom ponies.

Psycho Twilight tries to back away but she is too scared to move. “N-no, wait, please. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Twilight screams with her other self as the hammer slams down on them and she closes eyes shut for the impending impact.

Twilight’s huge eyes suddenly snapped open when she heard the hammer hit the ground only to find… that she’s on top of a bed and she was clutching some sort of doll; which freaks Twilight out as she knocks the doll away from her and then she lifts her head up off the bed to get her bearings. ‘What was that all about,’ Twilight thinks as she groans and looks around the brightly lit room from the sunlight. After seeing the TV across from her, Twilight remembers ‘Oh that’s right, I guess that nightmare I had was just a messed up summary of what happened to me last night.’ While looking at herself, Twilight still finds herself in the red lingerie that she was wearing since she left the My Little Slave store. ‘I guess he really didn’t do anything with me last night,’ Twilight thinks as surveys the bed she was sleeping on, ‘except for letting me sleep on his bed, giving me a blanket, and… a Mickey Mouse doll? Why on Earth would he have that, and better yet, where he is?” Taking a closer look at the bed, Twilight realizes the bed she’s on top of is made up save for the other blanket that was covering her legs, ‘I thought he said he didn’t have a second one. Anyway, where did he go?’ Twilight looks at the door to the hallway and sees that it is open. As she begins to move towards the door, Twilight can smell and hear some food is being cooked downstairs and proceeds to move towards the kitchen.

*~~~*

Going up the stairs was the easy part, but going down the stairs was a whole different story. Even though the steps were covered in a carpet, Twilight still had a hard time going down those steps until she figured out how to cross them easier. This was something that was never covered in The Barn; it was like trying to walk in her new body all over again. But once that was done, Twilight followed the smell of food towards to kitchen. She saw Ken in his pajamas of a grey shirt and patterned pants, setting up the table. The breakfast was set up in different corners of the table, it appears that Twilight was meant to sit in one corner of the table and Ken was meant to sit on the other. It was set up so that Ken and Twilight won’t sit next to each other or across from each other. This made Twilight think that Ken is probably trying to give her some space after what happen last night, while it is thoughtful but it’s unnecessary. She snorted in frustration at the thought, which catches Ken’s attention as he put up the last dish.

“Oh um, you’re awake.” He said nervously, still trying to get used to the idea that he has a cartoon pony staying at his house.

It is Twilight’s turn to look up at him nervously as she is snapped out of her thoughts, “Yeah, I am. Um, good morning… Ken.” She said while circling her right hoof in the ground.

“Good morning… Twilight, Sparkle. Why don’t you have a seat?” He asks as he went around the table to pull up a chair closest to her. Twilight reluctantly climbed onto the chair, it is just so weird for her to be sitting on something that isn’t a pile of hay for once and to have someone treat her like this. Twilight gave Ken quite a jump when she turned her huge head around to look at him which was probably because of how close she was to kissing him last night. “So,” He started to talk again as he went to the other side of the table, “as you already know, I made you some breakfast this morning. But because I don’t know what kind of food you liked to eat, I kind of used a little of everything. I made some bite-sized eggs, bite-sized pancakes, bite-sized waffles, and even some bite-sized bacon. I even made the normal-sized versions next to them if you prefer to eat those instead. And before you ask about the bacon, I made them because I wasn’t so sure whether or not your current physiology could still consume them since you used to be a human and all. But if you don’t feel like you shouldn’t even eat those I could -”

“No, that’s alright,” Twilight interjected, “I’ll consider… about eating them.”

“Okay,” Ken said as he sits down, “I suppose we should go straight to eating then.”

After saying his Grace, Ken notice that Twilight is having a hard time to figure out what kind of food she should eat first. “What’s wrong? Don’t they kind of serve this kind of food at that place where they trained you at or something?”

Twilight shook her head, “No it’s not that it. It’s about… how they were served.” She said in a monotonous voice, expression somewhat dull and lacking. “We were served by… robots?... And we ate at… Never mind,” Twilight said as she snapped herself back to normal, “it’s not that important.” She then started on her breakfast, while Ken was staring at her suspiciously before eating his.

*~~~*

It was a very uncomfortable breakfast that the pony and the human had. Ken couldn’t keep himself from watching Twilight eat her food and he already knew that he was getting on her nerves because of that. Twilight’s method of eating was somewhat different than what Ken had expected, but he decided to talk about this subject at another time as he started to put his plates in the kitchen sink. Twilight on the other hand was getting more and more suspicious of Ken’s behavior. A thought crossed her mind that she should eat the bacon and make herself sick to get back at him for not refusing her last night. Another thought that crossed her mind was that she could eat her food in a suggestive manner that would probably help her see through Ken’s façade but decided against it since this was the first time that she had food this good that wasn’t made of… vegetables. Either way, Twilight believes that this might be the only time she will get treated like this, like a human; however all good things must come to an end. She took one final sip from the straw of her orange juice and broke the morning silence, “Ken.”

“Yes?” He answers as he turned around to face her wondering if she was done with breakfast.

“I think you should just stop,” Twilight said while staring at her plate.

Ken scratches his in confusion, “Stop what?”

“Stop acting so nice,” She said as she turned to look at Ken. “It’s alright Ken, you don’t need to become friends with me so we could do it. We could do it anywhere, I really don’t mind.”

“Where are you getting at?” He asks seriously.

“I’m saying that I don’t like beating around the bush.” She looked at him with determination. “If you’re going to have sex with me, then let’s do it, I don’t want to be dragged around like this. So you should drop this Nice Guy act so we can get this over with already.”

Ken buries his face in his palm as he sighs, “Not this again, we’ve been over this last night. I am NOT going to have sex with you, ever.” Twilight just snorts as she continues to stare at him angrily, clearly not buying what he just said. Ken walks to the other side of the table across from Twilight and sighs again, “Okay seriously, what’s it going to take to get you to believe that I’m not one of those perverts who gets off of ponies?” He asks with a serious expression on his face.

Twilight looked down at her nearly empty plate in thought until she unconsciously used one of her hooves to scratch herself under the lingerie she was wearing, which gives her an idea. “Well, you can start with getting these clothes off of me and then cleaning me.” She proposed.

Ken crosses his arms, “And then you’ll believe me?” He asked suspiciously.

“Maybe,” Twilight answered, as her expression never changed from her annoyed look at him.

“I suppose it’s a start.” He said with a sigh, “Alright, why don’t you head upstairs so I can undress you in a more private room while I clean the kitchen.”

“Okay,” Twilight said as she pushed the chair away from the table and got off of it. She continued to give Ken her annoyed glare as she leaves the kitchen. As he put up the dishes, Ken wonders what did he got himself into by agreeing with Twilight’s proposal.

*~~~*

Twilight Sparkle was waiting in Ken’s room while facing the door. While she did put up a strong front, Twilight was actually nervous about what’s really going to happen. She had to persevere if she’s going to do go through with this, and now is not the time to be nervous. Twilight hears Ken’s footsteps approaching from the stairs and then… away from the room for a second before coming back again. Twilight had to make sure that she didn’t put on her “bedroom eyes” that she learned out of habit from The Barn, or else Ken would find that suspicious and probably won’t approach her. She put on her annoyed glare expression as Ken begins to approach his room. Ken’s head popped out of the doorway, “Oh, you’re in my room again. I forgot to tell you that we’ll be doing this in the guest room, which is the room you’ll be staying in until you recover your memories.” He explained as he stepped in front of the entrance. Twilight became surprised that they weren’t going to do it in his room and a little sad too. “Um if you prefer to sleep in the room with me again, I suppose I’ll let you come in as long as you ask first. Sorry about the sudden news.” Ken apologized.

Twilight shook her head “No, it’s alright.”

“Well, then why don’t you follow me to your new room,” He gestured to her.

The guest room was pretty bland at best, the blanket on the king size bed is blue and there was a standard flat-screen TV across the bed and a dresser next to it. Unlike Ken’s room, the window is above the dresser and the room also appears to have its own bathroom as well. Twilight walks to the middle of the room and stood there facing the window. “Come.” She said when she turned her head to look at Ken from behind and flicked her tail as she turned back around.

Ken made a swallow as he approached her from behind, “Time to get started I supposed.”

As he kneeled down next Twilight who was watching him, he was about to start on her… underwear when a thought struck him, “Can’t you take this one off yourself?” He asked her.

“I can, but I would rather have you do it.” She answered with a mischievous smile, making Ken think this must be some sort of test to see if he would get horny or not from taking off her lingerie. Putting his left hand on the Twilight’s other side; Ken slowly pulls it off of her, trying hard not to rub her purple the wrong way. While he was trying to get her soft and silky tail out of the underwear’s way, Ken felt a little sad when he had to let the it go at the moment making Twilight giggle at his disappointment, even though she wasn’t looking at him. This reminded him that he may not be doing well in her test and he hoped that giggle was just because he tickled her with the tail somehow. When he made it to the bra part of the lingerie, he finally let out the question that was bugging him ever since he came to the My Little Slave store. “How did they get that on you, Twilight?”

Twilight looks up at the ceiling trying to remember, “I think they, gathered around me, hold me up in the air, and just slipped them on me.”

“Were there really people that did that?” He asked having a hard time believing that they could do that to a pony without getting hurt themselves. This made him remember how Lyra appeared to be fighting against those guys every single waking moment of her, her stare pretty much says it all, but in the end she ended up wearing the lingerie too. It had to be more than just people, he just knew it.

“No,” Twilight started talking in monotone, “They were machines. I was, in some sort of conveyor belt, or something and the machines just forced them on me.” She shook her head again to snap herself out of this state again.

“I see,” Ken said grasping her situation even better. “I think I get it now. You lost more than just your memories about being human didn’t you?

Confused by his deduction, Twilight turned to face him, “What do you mean?”

Ken got up, “Not only did you forget about your life as a human, you also forgot about your life at The Barn, saved for the lessons they taught you.” Twilight still gave him a puzzled expression, making Ken explain further, “Let me put this in another way, Twilight do you remember everything they taught you at The Barn.”

Twilight thought for a moment before answering, “Yes, it’s almost as clear as day, all 35 lessons on how to pleasure your master.”

“But do you remember anything that happened between those lessons?” Ken continued, “Like what the place look like, what kind of food do you eat, what was your cell like, and do you remember seeing any other ponies while you were there? Stuff like that.”

This time Twilight struggles to recall her memories. “Barely, just bits and pieces of it, just like fragments of a horrible, nightmare,” she said solemnly

“Can you remember anything about your previous human life before you became a pony?” He said as kneel back down next to Twilight.

She gave a long pause as she tries to think about her old life, “Other than the basics of living as a human, I can’t seem to recall anything about my life personally.” Twilight said as she was staring into space before turning back to look at the human. “What does this all mean Ken? What did you figure out?”

Ken nods as he confirmed his thoughts, “I think it means that before you had to remember your life as a human, you have to remember your life in The Barn first. I guess we have a lot more work cut out for us, especially since you seem to have a Trauma Induced Amnesia.”

Twilight shook her head, “Well that’s all interesting and everything, but aren’t you forgetting something?”

“What?”

“My bra, you just seem to forget about it when you started asking how it got on me on the first place. Wait a minute, do you even know how to take a bra off a woman?”

Ken blushes, “Nope. I really have no idea how to do that. It’s about unhooking it right?” He said nervously.

Twilight sighs at Ken’s lack of knowledge about bras, “Alright, I’ll tell you how to undo mine so you won’t have too much trouble with it.”

“I thought you had a hard time remembering your old life?” Ken asked.

“Yes, but I did say I remember the basics, so wearing a bra is totally normal for me as a woman and it’s not too personal.” Twilight said with a smile on her face. Ken couldn’t tell if she was smiling because she was secretly laughing in his face for not understanding how bras work or that she was genuinely happy about calling herself a woman. “First, you should tell me how the bra is connected.” Twilight instructed.

“Ok,” Ken said as he moved closer to Twilight’s back…

Taking off the bra was a bit more complicated than he thought, but doing it while a big headed cartoon unicorn stare directly at him as he follows her instructions, made things a bit more awkward. Ken couldn’t help but blush everytime Twilight looks at him as he undone her bra, he already have a sinking feeling Twilight will have much harder time believing what kind of man he is when this is over. After a minute or two Ken, eventually got the bra off of Twilight. “Finally,” she said as she trotted a couple of feet away from Ken while stepping over his kneeled legs and surprising him in the process. Ken stands up and sigh a breath of relief that Twilight didn’t hurt him with her hooves before Twilight turns around and struck a pose. She had her left hoof raised and her hind legs crossing each other while having a seductive look in her eyes, “So, how do I look?” She asks.

The “naked” Twilight Sparkle who seems to be proud just wearing only her fur again looks like a normal pony from the cartoon now. Although Ken has to question why a pony wearing certain types of clothing, like the lingerie she was wearing, makes things really awkward for people like him and when they’re not its just normal, especially since ponies really HAVE nothing to hide and everything is really hidden under their fur. Ken decides to give Twilight his honest opinion, “You look like a regular cartoon pony that isn’t wearing any inappropriate clothing anymore.” He said as he was turning away from her.

Just before he reached the door Twilight called out to him, “Wait, before we do anything else,” Ken turn back around to look at her, “Can you answer some of my questions as well? I mean, I answered some of your questions so it’s only fair that you answer some of mine, right?” She asked a little sheepishly as Ken turns back around to sit on the bed. “Alright, shoot.” Ken said as Twilight went in front of him and sits down on her haunches across from him, getting ready to ask her first question. Twilight clears her throat, “What were you going to do after uhhh, you know, release me?”

Surprised, but sighing in relief, Ken is glad that it isn’t that same question she’s been asking over and over again. However, it isn’t something he’s completely ready to answer yet as he’s not so sure of it himself. After thinking about for a couple of seconds, Ken figures out the best way he can answer her, “Okay, I haven’t completely thought this through yet, but I was planning on saving the other ponies after I ‘saved’ you.”

Twilight’s pupils shrunk a bit in her surprise, “Really?!” She blurted out, “Do you have any idea of what you-”

Ken cuts her off, “I know, I know. I’m up against people who can turn people into ponies and can make freaking hover cages.” He said as he buried his face in his palms, “Like I said, I haven’t completely thought this through. I would actually be just trying to make plans on how I am supposed to rescue them after you left, because I can’t just go in there guns a blazing. I would probably just be killed or be among the first ‘male’ ponies to be sold in this business.” Ken explained as he starts to look down. “I can’t go in there too recklessly; I need to figure out a good plan to rescue them all.” He said seriously.

Twilight looks down as well, realizing how serious Ken is about rescuing the other ponies. But first, she has to know how far he thought about rescuing her, “Then why would you buy me if you were going to save the other ponies? Why would releasing me be your first step?”

“Because I wanted to be okay with at least saving one person from this horrible life, before I went ahead with this suicide mission.” Ken answered while looking up at her, “Also, I wanted to get to know who they are and how they handle things when people went to purchase you guys.”

“What made you think that I would be able to handle myself out there in the world looking like the way I am?” She asked while looking at him angrily, “Did you honestly believe that I would be okay when I had no idea where we are and how to get back home when I was trapped in a cage for a whole month?”

“Well,” Ken started to say while having a hard time looking at Twilight’s angry eyes, “it was mostly because I overestimated your abilities.”

Twilight crossed her arms, or forelegs and raised her eyebrow, “Overestimated or ‘didn’t think this through?’”

“Look, I honestly thought you already had an idea of how to handle yourself and know where to go when I saw you back there.” Ken explained with a bit of desperation in his voice.

Twilight shook her head, “Sorry to burst your bubble, but the only reason I was staring at you the way I did last night was because I thought you would be, gentle and nice…” Her voice trailed off as she looks away from Ken, “When you saved Lyra from getting into trouble again, I was actually hoping you would pick me so I wouldn’t be abused so much like what the other girls say about their masters… I don’t understand.”

“What?” He asked curiously.

“Why are there people who wanted to have sex with ponies and how come you’re not one of them?” She asked when she looks back up at Ken and put her hooves in front of her again.

“I think it’s because of how well that new show is doing.” Ken said while pondering his thoughts, “You do know what you are right?”

“Yes, I’m a pony from that cartoon show, My Little Pony. But why are there so many creepy men who are into it wanted to have sex with these ponies? Isn’t this just for girls? It’s just so weird.” Twilight wondered as her tail moved to the other side.

“I believe those creepy men are just guys who seem to keep forgetting that the ponies in the show are still animals, that can just talk. Even after the show’s creators explicitly state that.” Ken explained, “It’s probably because the characters are written so well and the plot of the show’s episodes are so comfortable that the people who watch those end up thinking that these characters are people first and ponies the second. Not to mention that you and the other ponies from the show and The Barn are physically more human like than any of you are horse like. Besides, it’s not like all men who watch the show only do it just so they can fap to the characters.” Ken looks back to Twilight after explaining only to see her have that annoyed expression again, not convinced of Ken’s theories. After a moment Ken sighs as he got up from the bed and starts to leave the room, “Alright I think I answered enough of questions.”

Twilight nods as she also got up from her seat on the floor, “Right. Let’s go to the bathroom now.”

“Actually I’m not going to bathroom right now.” Ken said suddenly.

Twilight’s ears perk up as she became surprised, “What, why?”

“I have to go get a proper brush to help me clean your fur. You didn’t expect me to wash you with just my hands did you?”

“Yes.” Twilight’s eyes narrowed as she gave her blunt answer while her tail whipped in contempt.

*~~~*

Sometime later Ken is rushing to the front door as Twilight was watching him. She didn’t think what Ken meant by “to go get a proper brush” really meant that he has to go to a store and buy one. Twilight chalked this up to be one of the many things that Ken didn’t expect when he bought her.

“Okay, the remote is on the table and you can use the easer on the pencils and pens to change the channel. And if you’re feeling tired you can sleep in one of our bedrooms.” Ken said as he put his jacket on and checked his keys. He never thought he’ll find himself talking to someone like that so early in his life. Ken actually believed that he would only act like that to a couple of his future kids and not to a woman who’s been turned into a unicorn pony. Just before he opens the door Twilight stops him once again. “Ken…” she started as looks at him, “I think I’m starting to believe you.”

It made Ken smile that Twilight was finally starting to believe that he wasn’t like those pervos that she and Lyra thought. With a crack at the front door, Ken left his final message before leaving. “Thank you Twilight, I’ll be back real soon okay.” He said as he stepped through the door and closes it.

With the roar of the car engines fading away into the background, Twilight Sparkle was alone once again. But this time she’s not stuck in a cage that seemed only big enough for a small child’s room, she’s in a home of a strange rich man with all kinds of luxury, or so she thought. Twilight looked around the house and realized that Ken’s home was more or less like a regular middle class home. Sure both Ken and Twilight’s room had their own bathroom, she also saw another bathroom that might be for the other guests and it looks like it’s mediocre rather than grand as one would expect from an actual rich person. But Twilight decided to stop snooping around the house and plant herself on the couch and started watching TV.

It was very awkward to pick things up with her mouth, like the remote, as well as the pens and pencils to change the channel and volumes of the TV. When Twilight first turned it on she had to quickly hit the mute button with her hoof so she can use the pencil to properly turn it down for her sensitive pony ears. She was also glad that she tapped the remote more lightly than she thought when she muted the TV, as hooves are normally strong for horses, and it still applied to a pony like herself. An hour or two later, Twilight Sparkle finally got the hang of it and was watching several channels. While she was watching one of the news channel that had another missing person’s report, a message appeared on the TV that told her it was going to record something.

*~~~*

Ken is on the road driving home, after finally getting the right tools and items to clean Twilight Sparkle with. One of the items he is bringing back is a shampoo for women and a shampoo for horses. While he was thinking of only using the shampoo for woman on Twilight, Ken decided to let Twilight pick which shampoo she should use to clean herself with. He had to pick up a shampoo for horses or else it would’ve looked awkward for him when he bought the woman’s shampoo along with the rest of the horse cleaning tools, or so he believed. Thinking about horses and cleaning, Ken remembered something, something very important, and it was also something very bad. Ken turns the car around to the nearest store.

*~~~*

‘Ken watches the show,’ Twilight thought, ‘He watches the TV show.’ How could he when he was doing everything possible NOT to get intimate with her? She was just starting to believe Ken, after everything she had gone through with him. It turns out that Twilight was right about him in the end and had let him pull her strings. ‘Well no more,’ Twilight thought as she jumped out of her seat. In so, fueled with rage, Twilight charges at the TV.

*~~~*

Ken pulls into driveway of his home and quickly got out of his car, he should’ve known that Twilight wouldn’t handle the fact that he watches the show too so well. As he got closer to the front door, the sound of something being brutally smashed into pieces got louder. Ken nervously opens the door, and what he saw surprised and scared him to no end. Twilight is standing over the smashed pieces of his flat screen TV and a dented TiVo while breathing heavily with extreme anger in her eyes, which turned to face Ken. Such anger in her eyes could never be described clearly other than that if they were glowing like Batman’s mask from the animated series, then it would have been much more preferable to what Ken is seeing right now. The furious unicorn took a couple of steps forward before galloping in full speed towards Ken, but fortunately, her slow start gave him just enough time to quickly close the door on her. She heavily slams against the door and starts to repeatedly pound at it “LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!” She screams at the top of your lungs over the pounding of the door.

“Not while you’re like this!” Ken yelled back against the pounding of his door. He is reminded once again why he’s lucky to hardly have any neighbors living near him; otherwise they would have come to see what the ruckus was about.

“Why?! Just so you can pull my strings again?! Make me believe that you’re different from any of them when none of it is true?!” Twilight yelled as her pounding is becoming weaker.

“What are you are talking about?! I AM different from them!” He yelled defensively as he tightened his hold on the door.

“If you’re so different, then why are you holding me here against my will?!” She asked has her pounding becomes mere knocks on the door, “Whatever happened to that ‘you’re free to go whenever you feel like, Twilight,’ did you forget about that or was that just a lie too?! Tell me, how THAT makes you ANY different from them?!”

That’s when her words struck Ken heavily and his gripped on the door loosen. ‘She had a point, a very good point,’ Ken thought as he slid down the door and he could have sworn that Twilight did the same thing. He was supposed to be setting people free, not hold them in his own home against their will. This is actually the first time Twilight Sparkle wanted to BE free consciously rather than unconsciously. However, she wants to be free under the wrong circumstances, the wrong impression. If their relationship is going to end right here and right now, Ken has to at least try to make sure Twilight understand his side of the story instead of this misinterpretation she acquired. “You’re right,” Ken admitted, “If you’re really dead set on being free right now, can you please at least hear me out first?”

“Why?” Twilight asks through the door while her anger is dying down but still in an upset tone.

Ken shook his head, “Because I don’t want things to end in a misunderstanding. I just want you to listen to me for one last time before you go and then after that you can just leave and forget about this place as much as you want.”

Why, why? Any other person in her situation would just refuse him. Any other person wouldn’t stand listening to any more of his lies. Anybody else would probably just run out of the house the minute he open the door. But out of everything that has happened, Twilight decides to give Ken the benefit of a doubt. She silently wishes she was much more cynical than idealistic before she started to answer him. “Fine, I’ll listen to you.” Twilight said darkly.

With that said, after a minute or two, the door slowly opened and Ken came in carrying a big box. As he moved from the entrance, he saw Twilight raising her eyebrow in suspicion at Ken’s new package, which prompts her to say, “I see you bought yourself a new TV. So, what’s stopping me from just going out of that door right now and never coming back?”

“I, guess it’s because you’re really tired and you won’t get that far in your current condition.” Ken answered nervously after taking a good luck Twilight Sparkle’s condition. She appears to be wavering from her stance a bit from her exhaustion. Twilight’s tail is twitching left and right behind her in anticipation to give her a chance to react quickly and go anywhere she wanted; whether it’d be the door or further inside Ken’s house. Twilight only sighs to Ken’s nervous response and decides to go towards the sofa, giving Ken just enough relief to get his TV ready.

*~~~*

After getting the new TiVo from his room and connecting it with the new TV, Ken went to the sofa where Twilight was sitting at. She is lying across the sofa on her stomach, while taking up almost two seats from it. She still had her unimpressed expression from earlier when she was watching Ken set up the TV. While being careful to not sit on her tail, Ken grabs the remote and turns on the TV. He went to the recorded list and selected My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. From there, he selects the latest recorded episode and it begins to play.

The episode starts with a tan-yellowish unicorn pony with a green mane and tail, as well as shooting star mark on her hinds, talking to a small bluish dragon. The pony talks about getting ready for her friend’s little sister’s birthday party, which prompts her dragon friend to talk about how his birthday is coming next week and trips over a present left by the unicorn. The unicorn pony comes back to her friend and giggles about how she almost forgot her present. She picks up the present by levitating it from the magic of her horn and leaves the room while mentioning about the importance of giving presents to friends. The screen fades away to the opening which cue Ken to fast-forward through, because he feels has no need to be reminded that he’s watching a show for little girls.

“Wait!” Twilight Sparkle called out to Ken as he stops fast-forwarding and pause the video. Ken turns to see that Twilight is now sitting up on her seat and on her haunches with the look of upmost curiosity and wonder on her face, the same expression she had when she and Ken first saw each other. “Can you go back?” She asks in an almost hushed voice. Ken nods and rewinds the video up until the part where the unicorn pony starts to pick up her present. Twilight watches the scene again in wonder before asking Ken to pause the video. “What is she doing with the present?” Twilight asks Ken in curiosity.

Ken shrugs, “She’s picking up the present with her magic.”

“Magic?” Twilight says in confusion.

“Yeah, the magic that comes from her horn. Unicorn ponies can use magic… You’re saying that you didn’t know that?” He asks with concern on his expression.

Twilight shook her head, “No, I never knew that unicorns have such abilities.”

“Well it’s not only just unicorns that have these kinds of special abilities; Pegasus ponies can do all sort of amazing things too.” Ken started to explain, “Anyway, unicorn ponies can use magic from their horns to do all sort of things like telekinesis to pick things up and manipulate other objects and doors. Although most of the time, as far as I know, unicorn ponies are very limited to do certain magic that is mostly related to their special talents in their cutie marks, which is the markings on their hind legs. Let’s say for a unicorn whose special talent is to grow flowers or bake goods will be able to do advance magic that could be growing flowers at a faster rate, or cooking food really fast. However there are some unicorns that can do basically any kind of magic for almost everything that their imagination is limited to. While other unicorns can learn from another’s spells, these kinds of unicorns can do spells that are far and even beyond the unicorns with special talents for these particular spells IF they put their minds to it.”

“Wow,” was all Twilight could say to Ken’s explanation about the unicorns while something started to build at the back of her mind.

Smiling at Twilight’s eagerness to know more Ken continues, “The Pegasus ponies have different abilities than unicorns other than flying. They can also control the weather by using the clouds.”

“Clouds?” Twilight said in an almost quiet monotonous tone as she could have sworn that she had heard something about them a while ago. The pressure in the back of her head starts to build even more.

“Yeah clouds,” he answered with a concern in his voice as his excitement started to die when he saw Twilight’s expression changed, but continued, “Pegasus ponies have magic in them that allows them to manipulate clouds. They can use the clouds to make them rain, snow, and even shoot lighting. Most of the Pegasus ponies normally live in clouds since they can use them like clay or pillows, or pillow clays to make all sorts of stuff. They can even normally sleep on other clouds if they wanted to.”

“Sleeping… on… clouds…” Twilight said while she had one of her forelegs on her head as the pressure in her head became bigger, beginning to suffer from a headache.

“Twilight?” Ken said with more worry in his voice as he saw Twilight put her second foreleg to her head, who is now suffering a major headache.

“-eep… n… clou…” Twilight struggled to say as the headache became unbearable, like something was trying to escape from her head. But she couldn’t figure out what it was, other than it seemed to find one point in her head starts to build from there.

Ken became surprised as he saw that Twilight’s horn was beginning to glow from her headache. Knowing what was coming and not wanting to get caught up in it; Ken vaulted over the sofa and ran into the next room just in time before a blast of light had filled the entire living room. After it had vanished, Ken took a peek out of the room and saw something even more amazing than a woman who had been turned into a cartoon pony that is sitting on his sofa.

Ken was looking at some sort of strange thing that looks like it was a rip in time and space. It is a strange wave of energy portal that had a white wavy outline that leads to nothing-ness or something dark brown. He steps around the sofa and sees that Twilight is back to sitting on her haunches again, but with her mouth opened like she’s in shock and is staring at the portal with her now glowing huge eyes. The portal that she is looking into is flat, like Ken’s wide screen TV from the side since its edges are a thick round wavy white outline. Ken went back around the sofa and stood behind Twilight to see what she was looking at and then suddenly the dark brown emptiness was filled with a white gray color and then a small purple muzzle came into focus…

*~~~~*

Twilight Sparkle turned a page in her book with her muzzle from her secluded spot in The Barn cafeteria, or as secluded as one could get in place that as large as a college basketball court room without the chairs for the audience. It is likely the only time that ponies such as herself have time to be themselves, stretch their four legs, and eat. Ponies of different colors far and wide are scattered across the very large room, most of them in their very own groups of jail mates or friends. Some of the ponies are just mindlessly walking around the room in their own thoughts. There were a couple of the Pegasai that fly around the area while avoiding the poles that keep the room up. Near a corner of the cafeteria is where Twilight normally sits by herself and reads a book that was courteously given to her by her captors, which was among the only nice things they did for her. However, today she is not alone in her favorite quiet spot.

“I’m telling you, having sex on a cloud was like one of the best moments of my life!” A voice shouted that caught Twilight’s attention. She looked up to see a floating blue Pegasus pony with a rainbow mane and tail talking to light red pony with a yellow mane and a white unicorn pony with a white and green mane and tail. This white unicorn also had black spots covering the near the end of her hooves, the tips of ears, and the tip of her horn. She was also the next one to speak. “What was it like?” She asked curiously in a dreamy tone as if she was talking about her friend’s latest boyfriend. The blue Pegasus grinned, “There are hardly any words to describe what it was like to be on a cloud. All I can really say is that it felt really soft when I grabbed one with my hooves.”

“Was that about the new experiment they said they wanted you to test?” Asked the red pony after remembering what the blue Pegasus said earlier.

The blue rainbow mane Pegasus nodded, “Yeah they wanted to see if a human can be with a Pegasus pony on a cloud together or something like that. They put this annoying restraining collar on me first and told me to go get the clouds on some sort of high tower; I think they borrowed it from someone if you ask me. I can only go so far and below without the shock collar going off on me. At first I thought they were crazy for telling me to get clouds but after I got them all together it was,” She sighed, “The most awesome feeling I ever had. It was made even better when my partner got on and we hit it off. It’s just that I had to make sure that I’m always touching him or else he’ll fall right through it smack dab on his back, which was pretty funny when I did that couple of times on purpose and they never even knew.” She finished with a snicker.

The white and black unicorn stared in awe for a couple of seconds before speaking, “Wow Rainbow Dash, you must be like the first pony ever to even get this close to being outside.”

“Boy, if Lyra ever heard that…” The red pony interjected.

Rainbow Dash crossed her front hooves and snorted in contempt, “Don’t remind me. Little miss escape artist would’ve probably just hound me for not taking my chances right now by enduring the collar’s electricity.” While her friends know that Rainbow Dash did everything she could to avoid being near Lyra, who made her first impression by trying to rouse up all the ponies to fight back against the Farmhands, but unbeknownst to almost everyone here, Rainbow was avoiding contact with Lyra because she reminded Rainbow of herself before she got used to this life. Rainbow was looking around the cafeteria for Lyra until she noticed a purple unicorn pony a reading a book across from them.

Despite never changing her lifeless expression, Twilight Sparkle tried her best to keep her focus on the book but Rainbow Dash was so loud and proud that she couldn’t keep herself from listening to her. She put her focus back on the book until she heard something land in front of her. She looked up to see she was directly face to face with the blue rainbow mane Pegasus pony, Rainbow’s ticked off magenta eyes staring deep into Twilight’s depressed purple eyes. “Do you mind? I’m trying to talk with my friends here in case you didn’t notice.” Rainbow Dash asked in a quiet serious tone. All Twilight did was look back down into her book and Rainbow Dash did the same. Rainbow placed her left hoof on Twilight’s book, “Are you even reading this thing?” she asked with her eyebrow raised in a concerned tone.

“I believe she is Rainbow,” a soft new voice came from Rainbow Dash’s left side. She turned to see a yellow Pegasus pony with a pink mane and tail trots towards her and Twilight, the yellow Pegasus pony’s caring blue eyes staring right into Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash backed away from Twilight and composed herself, “Hey Fluttershy, how are you doing?”

Fluttershy nodded, “I’m doing fine, thanks for asking.”

Rainbow Dash looked at Twilight then to Fluttershy with worry, “Are you sure it’s alright for you to be friends with someone like her?”

“What do you mean Rainbow?” She said as she turned to look at Rainbow Dash with a smile in her face.

“Well,” Rainbow Dash started with a quick glance to the ground, “It’s just that she’s a little, weird.” Fluttershy just tilted her head in wonder as Rainbow Dash continued, “The way she switches from that,” she gestures to Twilight’s current dull expression before continuing with mock excitement, “to ‘happy-lucky-go-to-slave!’ as if she was some sort of wind-up doll is extremely, creepy.” She finishes with a flinched expression.

Fluttershy just shook her head, “Oh everyone has their own way of coping with the changes and this is just her way.” She said while nuzzling Twilight’s neck, “Come on Twilight, I found just the new spot for you to read your book peacefully without being bothered by another pony.” Fluttershy said happily with a flick of her tail in excitement. With that being said, Twilight closed the book she was reading, picked it up with her mouth, and nodded in signal that she was ready to go, her dull expression never changing.

As Fluttershy began to lead Twilight to another spot in the cafeteria, Rainbow Dash started to float in the air again with her wings and crossed her arms, “Alright if you say so Fluttershy.” She said with a concern tone and look in her face. Fluttershy looked behind her and happily nodded in response as she continues to lead Twilight. Rainbow Dash flew back to her pony friends and started to talk to them about the cloud again.

While trudging through the hay covered floor, Twilight still had her depressed expression in her eyes as she carried the book in her mouth. She wasn’t even looking at the way Fluttershy was leading her. All Twilight did was continue to keep her head down and watched Fluttershy's legs moving at the top of her vision. That is until she heard someone say something unexpected, causing her ears to immediately turn towards the sound of the voice after hearing the words “escape plan.” Twilight immediately stopped dead in her tracks and looks up to see a light green unicorn pony with a striped white-green mane and tail talking to a cream colored pony with a dark blue and pink streak in her mane and tail. Both of them are sitting on makeshift seats of hay on different ends of the green table. The light green pony’s golden eyes were beaming with excitement and determination which contrasts with the other pony’s depressed expression as her deep blue eyes stared at her vegetarian meal with hopelessness. The more Twilight looked at them the more clear the two ponies’ voices became.

“Alright, just listen to me for a second,” the light green pony started to say in a whisper but her enthusiasm only just made her voice sound quiet, “The first phase is the plan is already working perfectly…”

“Lyra.” The cream colored pony said quietly to interrupt her friend, but she kept going.

“…since some of the guards already have their eyes on me.” Lyra continued while shifting her eyes at the guards placed near the end at the walls of the cafeteria.

“Lyra.” The cream colored pony tried again with her tone steadily rising.

“I can’t tell you exactly all the details right now, but it’s really important that you should at least know this-”

“Lyra!” The cream colored pony yelled, causing Lyra and the other nearby ponies to look at her. After a quick glance around from the confused and worried Lyra, the ponies went back to doing their own business.

“Betty, why are you calling me by that name?” Lyra asked in a worried and nervous tone.

Betty shook her head, “Because that’s your name now and my name is Bonbon.”

Now it’s Lyra’s turn to shake her head, “What are you talking about? That’s not what our names are. Those are just the stupid pony nicknames that those pervos have given us.”

“That’s because we are ponies Lyra.” Bonbon said before putting her hooves around Lyra’s left hoof. “Look, I know what you’re trying to do and I really appreciated it. But what you’re asking me to do is impossible.”

“What do you mean Betty?” Lyra asked seriously.

“I’m saying that it’s time to stop this charade and give up on trying leave this place.” Bonbon said serenely.

Lyra shook her head in disbelief “Wha- no Betty, we can still do this, we can still escape from this nightmare and-”

“And then what Lyra?” Bonbon asked seriously. “Get out of this place and try to return to our lives like nothing happen. In case you haven’t noticed Lyra, we’re ponies now.” She said with increasing anger as her grip loosened on Lyra’s hoof.

“We can get help. I know you might be thinking that these guys might have connections all over the place, but as long as we make ourselves known to practically almost everyone, then all of those pervs will be caught. It’s not like everyone actually love these kinds of guys and once they’re caught, we’ll probably get all the help we needed to change back to normal.” Lyra dejected as she slams the table with her free hoof.

Bonbon shook her head as she let go of Lyra’s hoof, “No Lyra, the only kind of help we’ll be getting is probably a trip to another cage. Have you ever thought about how all those people will react to us when they see us like this? They’re not going think that we’re a couple of lost girls looking for their home. They’re going to think that we’re just a couple of animals that can talk; no one is even going to believe that we used to be human. All they’re going to do is treat us like a couple of freaky animals and probably leave us with real animals to breed with.” Bonbon sighed as she looked down back at her food, calming down from her rant. “Look Lyra, I’m not going to go back into a society that will treat us much worse than we are here. It’s too much of a gamble to count on random strangers to help us if we leave… I’m going to stay here.”

“No Betty, please don’t say that. You don’t know if they’re really going to treat us that badly.” Lyra said with a little desperation in her tone.

“But you don’t know if they won’t.” Bonbon shot back, “I’m sorry Lyra, but I’d rather much stay in a place like this where I’m more likely going to be treated as a human being rather than just an animal.” She said as she got up from her hay pile seat.

“But what about not giving up too soon, Betty? We can’t just stay in a place like this for the rest of our lives, it’s not too late.” Lyra said.

Bonbon closed her eyes for a bit as she remembered the last time she said those words before staring back at Lyra’s golden eyes with a fierce look, “It was too late the moment you got us trapped in that alley and we were turned into ponies. Our human lives are over Lyra, its best that we forget about our old lives so we can get used to our new lives as ponies.” She said in a calm serious tone as she starts to face away from the table.

“No, it’s not over; we can still get our lives back.” Lyra said as she got up, “I’m not giving up on escaping and I’m not giving up on you Betty.” Lyra said with determination and seriously as Bonbon started to move away from the table.

“I know Lyra, but my name is Bonbon now and this is my life from now on.” Bonbon said sadly when she stopped moving after Lyra’s declaration and begins to move away from the table once again.

Lyra looked down and shook her head, not wanting to believe that her best friend just gave up on her life like that and was trying hard to fight back her tears. “WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!?!” Lyra yelled violently at the nearby ponies that were watching her when she looked back up, causing them to walk away from her as nervously as possible.

“Forget.” Twilight said in a monotone, not realizing that she dropped her book while she was paying attention to Lyra’s conversation with Bonbon.

Fluttershy turned around and smiled at Twilight, “Oh you spoke again. That makes it the 5th time you spoke since you got here.” She said happily, before putting on a somewhat more serious expression, “Well Bonbon may be right about forgetting your old life here to make life in The Barn a bit better. But I don’t believe that it’s the right way to live, because if you choose to forget about your life as a human, it will only make life here a bit more miserable as well.” She said as she gave a reassuring smile to Twilight who made no reply to her gestures or words. “Lyra seems lonelier than ever now. You don’t mind if I go talk to her for a bit, do you?” Fluttershy asks Twilight with a small smile, which got a little bigger when Twilight made a very slight nod to her friend’s question. “Okay just stay right here for me.” She said as she trots away from Twilight to go to Lyra.

“Forget.” Twilight said once again in a monotone when Fluttershy began speaking to Lyra far away, “It’s best to forget your old life to live your new one.” She said as some faint glow appear over her muzzle and vanish just as quickly. “It’s best to forget,” Twilight repeated as she looks down on the floor again as her vision turns completely white…

*~~~~*

The miniature portal turned completely white before disappearing into thin air. Twilight Sparkle’s eyes stop glowing as she begins to feel extremely tired, losing her balance on the sofa. Noticing this, Ken quickly moves to grab the pillow behind his seat and placed it on his knees before Twilight fell on him (Ken went back to sit on his end of the sofa while watching Twilight’s past). She could hear Ken calling her name several times as darkness covers her entire vision.

*~~~*

Twilight felt her ear twitched to a loud crashing sound and a man talking to someone as she begins to regain consciousness. She slowly opens her eyes to see the TV is showing some kind of movie about a man talking to woman on the phone and following her instructions, he seems distressed and not very interested in following them. Twilight turns her head away from the TV and looks up to see a familiar black man’s face.

“Hey Twilight, are you alright?” Ken asks.

Twilight lifts her head up as she gets up on the sofa, prompting Ken to sit straight so she wouldn’t hit him. She puts a hoof on her head as she tries to shake off her exhaustion. “A little,” she groans, “What happened?”

“Well, I was telling you about the abilities that Pegasus and unicorn ponies had until you suffered from a headache, which made your horn glow, and then you had some sort huge magical outburst from it that made some sort of floating projection screen where I ended up seeing a part of your memory played out in front of me like it was a movie or something. Then after it was over, it disappeared and you fainted.” Ken explained while trying his hardest to hide his excitement.

Twilight just stared at him with her eyes wide like he was crazy before she shook her head to regain her composure. “Okay,” Twilight started to say uneasily, “I think I do remember you telling me about the ponies before I had that headache, and then…” Twilight gasps, “I remember! I remember something about The Barn. I remember talking to -”

“Rainbow Dash,” Ken interrupted Twilight causing her to look up at him in confusion, “And then you had a conversation with a yellow Pegasus named, Fluttershy I think. Then you listened to Lyra’s argument with her best friend, and it turned out that she was the one who suggested about forgetting the human life.”

“How?” Twilight asks in almost a whisper.

Ken scratches his head, “Through that magical outburst I told you about. It was kind of strange really. I was wondering about the same thing as Rainbow Dash when she asked you about whether or not you’re really reading the book, since the words were almost blurry and I couldn’t make out what they were really saying.”

“But that’s… impossible. Don’t!” Twilight chided Ken knowing what he was going to say next. Ken’s last comment made Twilight remember that she really was looking at the portal at the same time as her memories flowed into her. No matter how many times she ran it through in her head, the memory of the portal still seemed all too real to her and Ken’s comment about the words in the pages being blurry relieved him from suspicion of whether or not he was actually there in The Barn. Twilight sighs in defeat and asks the main question that was running through her mind right now, “If I really did have magic all this time, then why did it show up now instead of earlier? If I had magic why didn’t THEY do anything about it or say anything?”

Ken gave her questions some thought before answering, “I think I have 4 theories that might explain your magic.”

Twilight sits up straight in her seat of the sofa and looks at Ken seriously, “Alright, let’s hear them.” She demanded.

“Okay the first theory is that unicorn ponies like you have always have magic and they knew about it. Those guys at the barn never tell you poor girls about it so you won’t use your powers to fight back against them.

“In my second theory, I believe that no one knows that unicorns can use magic, not even the bad guys who turned you into one. They may not even try to figure out if you transformed ponies have the same abilities from the ponies in the show, that is until they started with Rainbow Dash. But I’m convinced that these farmhand guys and the ponies at the barn are thinking the same thing that you were thinking: The horns are purely aesthetic and nothing else.

“The third theory involves you specifically, I think. Anyway, I think that in addition to being the ‘rare purple unicorn’ pony, I think this might be the reason why you can do magic. I don’t know how it happen, maybe it’s whatever it was they used to change you or it’s just you personally, but you may be the only pony that can actually use magic and those guys have no idea on how special you really were.

“Although, my last and final theory is a bit more on the idealistic side, but I believe that maybe everyone in the world really does have magic in them. It’s just that we’re too weak or just so out of touch with it that we can’t do it anymore and being turned into a cartoon pony kind of helped you and probably the others can get in touch with the magic again.”

Twilight took a couple of minutes to take in what Ken just explain before narrowing her large eyes at him, “That’s a lot of theories you have there.” She said suspiciously.

Ken chuckles a bit out of nervousness, “Well I did have roughly 3 hours and half to think about it.”

“I was out for that long?” Twilight said with a slight worry in her tone.

“Yeah, it seemed like that outburst really drained you, but I couldn’t tell how much of it drained you because I’m not that good with body language.” Ken said with worry, “Anyway, I’m thinking you’re not fully convinced with the whole magic thing, are you?”

“Pretty much,” Twilight answered with her forelegs crossed.

“Alright then, let’s try this.” Ken said as he got up from the sofa. Ken picks up his TV remote and places it in front of Twilight. She raises her eyebrow in suspicion at Ken, wondering what he is trying to do. “Try to lift this remote with your magic.” He said while presenting the remote like he was a sales merchant.

Twilight glances at the remote and Ken alternatively in disbelief, “Are you serious?”

He nods while trying to look serious, but his nervousness slips through his façade once, “Yes I am.”

“Didn’t you say that my magic was probably a onetime deal?” She asks while looking at him angrily.

“I said that the magical outburst that gave us, or me, a window into your past was probably the only time that would happen. I didn’t mean your magic in general.” He answered while shaking his head.

Twilight continued to look at Ken in disbelief before giving in and try to humor him. She stares at the remote with intense concentration on her eyes and thinks very hard about lifting the remote, all the while having one hoof to her head and the other pointing at the remote in a pseudo psychic stance. Ken shook his head in disappointment, “Um, I don’t think that might work.” He said with concern in his voice.

Twilight stopped her pose and looked back at him with an annoyed look on her face, “I suppose you have a better idea?” She asked in a deadpan manner.

“I’m not really sure,” Ken honestly answered while scratching his head, “I would say try to act like the show, but we both know that won’t help. So maybe you should try to use your imagination and be creative in trying to lift that remote. I think that might help more than what you were doing.”

Twilight scoffs at Ken for not believing that her pretending to be a psychic is not creative enough but decides and try to do what he suggests. With her disbelief subsiding and her mind becoming calmer little by little, a few minutes later, Twilight concentrates on the remote with a different look. She begins to think about new ideas and different ways to pick up the remote with her horn, despite the other half of her mind telling her that this whole ordeal was pointless. But as soon she imagines using a hand to pick the remote up crosses her mind, Twilight felt it. A strange tingling feeling that was appearing in the back of her mind, but it wasn’t a headache or migraine. It didn’t feel like anything Twilight had known before, but it went away as quickly as it came. She has to try to make it come back, so Twilight tries to think of many ways to grab the remote with her horn, a magnet, a rope, tether, anything she can think that would function has a secondary hand… until she finally did it. Twilight couldn’t believe her large purple eyes; the remote is floating in front of her with a purple aura around it. Twilight turns around to look at Ken to see that he is just as awestruck as she is; that is until the remote flew straight into his stomach causing him to double over in pain for a bit.

Suddenly, Twilight did the one thing she didn’t think she would do in her new life, laughing. This wasn’t a fake laugh that she was trained to do at The Barn, it wasn’t a flirtatious laugh that she learned from a certain white unicorn, and it wasn’t even an uncontrollable laugh, like the giggle that she did when Ken accidently tickled her while he was taking off her panties. This laughter is a true and genuine one that is full of mixed feelings. Twilight was laughing at the fact that she finally managed to levitate a remote, she was laughing that she sort of got back at Ken for messing with her earlier, but most of all, she was laughing in relief about the new number of possibilities that had just open up to her with this little experiment. Throughout Twilight’s laughter, Ken made a nervous chuckle while hoping she wasn’t too happy she had just hit him with a remote and was glad that her laughter didn’t turn maniacal near the end.

*~~~*

Over the next 30 minutes, Ken helped Twilight Sparkle practiced her levitating magic until she got used to it to the point that it seemed like she had been using magic all her life. Twilight eventually broke the mutual silence between the two that had started minutes ago, “This, this is amazing.” She said while spinning three magazines in front of her with the third magazine wavering a bit. “To think I had magic all this time but I never knew that I can even use it. It’s kind of funny isn’t it?”

“Yeah, I suppose so.” Ken agreed begrudgingly, knowing that now is a good time to talk about that subject again despite he and Twilight were having fun using it. “Well, now that you’re used to it Twilight how does it feel?”

Twilight almost dropped all the magazines onto the table when she turned to face Ken, but she manages to catch them in time with her magic, “How does what feel?” she asks while she places the magazines neatly on the table.

Ken made a quick gesture to the magazines and Twilight’s horn before replying, “Um, how does magic feel like to you? What’s it like to use magic? Does it hurt or feel weird?”

“Well, I wouldn’t say that using magic hurts but it definitely feels weird.” Twilight answered after giving the questions a bit of thought, “It’s not like a headache or anything, it just that it felt, different. A good kind of different, like something that I had lost or should’ve known a long time ago has finally come back to me. It was a familiar yet new sensation that I couldn’t think of anything else that can describe it other than it felt a little soothing to use it. Ken, why are you asking me about these questions?” She asks suspiciously with a slight worry in her tone knowing that there is more to his question.

“I was just wondering if you had ever felt it before this, I mean today.” Ken said.

Twilight shook her head, “No, this is actually the first time I’ve ever use magic like this.” She demonstrated by picking up a DVD remote and setting it back down in a brief moment, “This is the first time that I’m using magic period. Are you saying that I’ve been using magic much earlier than this?”

Ken nods as he scratches his head from behind, “Pretty much,” he said and then continued before Twilight has a chance to talk back, “I mean, do you remember when you tried to, rape me, or was that ‘help me’ last night?”

“Yeah how I could I not forget.” Twilight answered sadly, wanting to forget what she did in her desperation.

“Okay, so when you were trying to kiss me, what were you thinking about? What did you wanted to happen if you were to kiss me?” Ken asks curiously.

Twilight sighs, “I was thinking that if I kissed you on the lips, passionately, you wouldn’t be afraid of having sex with me afterwards and we could get, busy.” Twilight finishes answering sadly while blushing through her soft fur in embarrassment of her actions last night while twiddling her hooves, “But what does that have to do with magic?” Twilight demanded.

“Because your horn was glowing at that time Twilight, it was glowing when you were trying to kiss me.” Twilight gasps in surprise at Ken’s answer, “I believed that if you had actually succeeded in kissing me while your horn was glowing like that, I would’ve probably become enchanted to act exactly like the way you wanted me to and rape you. Would it be rape since you actually wanted it? But I digress, what you just said had help me prove another theory and point about your magic powers.”

“What is it?” Twilight asks clearly over her initial surprise that she was using magic when she tried to kiss him yesterday and is just as curious about Ken’s deductions.

“That your magic was controlled by your sub consciousness, in a wishing-like manner. Do you remember when you recovered your memory about Rainbow Dash and Lyra?” He asks Twilight in an investigative manner. Twilight silently nods since she remembers the event clear as day now as much as her own transformation into her current form. Ken continues, “Before that memory faded away, I saw that there was a quick flash of light over your muzzle and it happened right after Lyra’s argument with her friend when she said that it’s best to forget about your past life. What were you thinking when she said that Twilight?”

Twilight looks down at table as she begins to tries to recover her words, “I think… I think I agreed with her.” Twilight answered as she looks back up at Ken, “I thought she was right about trying to forget about our past lives as humans since it was causing nothing but grief for me at the Barn. I’d figured that if I’m going to be a pony slut for the rest of my life then it would be best that I forget everything about my past life and embrace this new one. So I wished that there was some way to keep me from remembering my old life and forget it all…” Twilight stops her explanation as she realizes that she had been repeating the final words of her recent recovered memory and another thing that she just figured out. “…And that was probably when I subconsciously used the magic from my horn to make it all come true. Wait a second, but that could also mean…” Twilight whispers her thoughts out loud as her lips were slowly curling into a smile at her new revelation.

Now it was Ken’s turn to say “What?” in confusion.

“Ken don’t you see it,” Twilight starts to explain with her large eyes beaming at him in inspiration, “if magic was the reason why I couldn’t remember any of my human memories, then maybe magic could bring it all back.”

“Wait, really?” Ken asks with a worried tone in his voice, afraid of what Twilight was planning to do.

Twilight nods as she gets off the sofa and readies herself, “Precisely, you said so yourself that I’ve been doing magic subconsciously and it was the reason why I couldn’t remember anything about myself. But now that I got some control over it, I could use it to recover my memories.” She explained in an excited tone while no longer looking at the surprised black man.

Ken backs away from Twilight as she braces herself, knowing full well that he can’t stop her from trying but asks the obligatory question anyway, “Twilight, are you sure about this?”

“Yes, but I’m not sure what will happen, so you better stand back.” Twilight closes her eyes as she begins to concentrate.

“I’m kind of ahead of you already.” Ken said nervously who is now about a good distance away from Twilight Sparkle. He went around the sofa so he could get a better view of Twilight. Although she didn’t hear Ken as she begins using her magic. The purple unicorn’s horn was making purple sparks and sizzles as she concentrates on trying to use the magic on herself to recover her memories. When the thought about any of her favorite objects crosses Twilight’s mind, the remote that she practiced with earlier starts to get covered in a purple aura before being flinged across the room and hit the corner of Ken’s TV, unhinging it from the wall a bit. Twilight looks up from the noise the remote made and shakes her head in stubbornness to try again.

Ken on the other hand took the remote flying across the room as his cue to move further away from Twilight. He moves a bit closer to the entrance of his house, but only standing on the edge of the hallway that leads to the door. That way he can continue watching Twilight’s attempt at trying to get her memory back from a slightly safer distance.

Twilight continues to think more about what kind of things she should remember, but her intense focus on the matter causes the magic to latch onto the table in front of her and flip it over, letting everything on top of it fly off. The noise hardly distracts her as she continues to try to focus on her memories, until it causes the magic to make the aura appear her head. Twilight begins to wish with all her might for her memory to return, starting with some of the basic childhood memories that she thinks she should’ve had like being on the swing. But Twilight is suddenly picked up by her own magic and was swung across the room instead. “Twilight!” Ken called to her as he tried to catch Twilight while she was flipping in the air, but was too slow. Thankfully, Twilight didn’t hit the wall where the TV is placed but landed on the somewhat soft carpet floor on her stomach which softens her blow a little. “Twilight, are you alright?” Ken asks as he kneels down next to the fallen purple unicorn as she was getting up.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Twilight said groggily as she looks back at the sofa and notices that the table has fallen over. Her ears folded behind her head when she realizes the mess she caused, “And, I’m sorry.” She apologizes to Ken.

“It’s alright,” He said with a comforting tone.

The purple unicorn sadly looks away from the black human, “Why is it that I can’t remember?” She asks herself, while Ken didn’t say anything, “I know for fact that I played on a swing when I was kid. But it’s just that… it’s… it’s almost like trying to answer questions on a test that you hardly study for. I mean I really do know what the answer ‘should’ be but I can’t for the life of me get it to come out, like it’s out of my reach. Do you know what I mean?” Ken nods silently at Twilight with a look of concern on his face. Twilight turns her back on Ken slightly as she continues, “But still, why?” she asks in frustration and sadness.

“Maybe it’s because,” Ken starts talking and prompting Twilight’s ears to rise up in curiosity, “you didn’t forget your memories. Maybe it’s because you really sealed them instead.” Ken said with a slight inspiring intuitiveness. Twilight turns back around to face Ken with a questioning look on her face while her pink strip tail sways to the right to telegraph her silent “What” to him. “Look, think about it,” Ken asks Twilight like an excited archeologist who found his clue to the treasure as he continues, “throughout the entire day you’ve been getting headaches every time I keep asking you about your past, as if these certain memories of yours were trying to get out from somewhere. Like trying to escape a dungeon or locked room. Then they finally came out from your horn with that whole ‘magic portal window to your past thingy’ when I pretty much said enough certain key words to you to make your memories break out like that. Now that the seal on yourself is broken, the rest of your memories are probably just floating around in the darkest depths of your mind, waiting to be reclaimed as you probably just have regular amnesia now. So you could just wait until your memories come back.”

Twilight just sits there silently as she takes in Ken’s latest assessment to her predicament, and slowly makes a small smile about his entire attitude, but this has led her to another idea, “Or maybe just need to try to make my magic stronger, have better control over it.” She said.

“You sure?” asks Ken. Twilight nods to him before he continues, “Well then,” Ken says as he stands up and begins moving toward the stairs, “what better way to get started than to practice using it while you’re taking your bath. Most of the stuff you need is already placed in the hallway bathroom while I was setting up the TV earlier. I need to go use one myself anyway, since I haven’t gone except earlier this morning.”

Twilight blinks several times in confusion as the first thing that crosses her mind is that Ken may have said something that a man shouldn’t randomly tell a woman in the first place and then realizes what he meant before that, “Hey wait a minute,” Twilight says as she got up on all four of her hooves, “Please tell me you didn’t make me go through all of this just so you can avoid doing that for me?” She asks in an annoyed tone.

Ken stop midway between the stairs but he didn’t look back at Twilight, “I wouldn’t say that wasn’t one of my reasons for helping you learn or remember magic, but it isn’t my main reason for doing so.” He raised his voice on the last part of the sentence, stopping Twilight from speaking after he finished his first sentence just so he can keep talking. “My main reason for putting you through this is because I wanted to find out if magic really was the cause of your missing memories and we did just that. Besides I thought the deal was over when I came back home and you wanted to leave as soon as possible. You’ve already hear me out,” Ken half-heartily chuckle a little, “albeit, in a different subject, but at least now you’ll be able to defend yourself a little more easier when you leave.” He said sadly despite trying to hide it; and with that, Ken went upstairs.

Twilight’s ears flatten against her head sadly. It was surprising that after everything that has happened Ken still believes that Twilight really wanted to leave and maybe that’s true for her. But first things first, Twilight needs to fully understand about what happened. Sure she may have gotten most of it, but Ken’s sudden departure just pulled things apart and made everything confusing again, like everything that has happened before this fiasco was nothing more than a mere dream. She has to get her thoughts together, so she might as well follows Ken’s suggestion and start practicing with in the bathroom. While heading upstairs, Twilight grab hole of the railings with her front hooves and looks at fallen living room table. Without thinking about it too much, Twilight uses the magic in horn to flip the table back to its position before she continues to the bathroom.

*~~~*

After her misadventures of taking a bath, Twilight Sparkle went towards Ken’s room and who was watching a TV for a bit before noticing her immediately as she came into his view. Twilight saw that he is wearing more casual clothes of a blue shirt and black sweats. He even smelled a little nicer than before, which made Twilight believe that he must’ve done the same thing. “Oh, you’re back.” Ken said to the entering purple unicorn, “Anyway it’s getting dark, I bet if you leave now Twilight, you’ll be able to cover a lot of ground before morning. Oh, by the way you’re in Ark-”

“Ken,” Twilight interrupted the explaining black man.

“Yes,” He answers.

“Are you still planning on saving the rest of the ponies from the Barn?” She asks him as if to confirm something.

Ken nods slowly, “Yes, after you’re gone, I’ll probably spend most of time thinking about my next move and try to figure on how to save them all. What is it?”

“I’ve decided,” Twilight started as Ken’s thoughts to swerve through his mind. He mostly believes that Twilight asked him about the rest of the ponies to make sure he has the conviction to save them. After saving Twilight from this mess, there’s no way he can let those Barn guys get away with it, he can never forgive himself if he let them continue. But it would be better if at least one person get out of this alive. It must be time, so Twilight Sparkle is now going “to help you.” She said which threw Ken completely off, wasn’t she mad at him earlier, didn’t she want to leave?

“Wait, what?” Was all Ken could say to this new development in the situation.

“I said I’m going to help you.” Twilight said more firmly.

“Why?” Ken said in a worried tone.

“Because you help reminded me of the other ponies and how horrible they have it being forced to live in a place like that. You reminded me of how a couple of my friends like Fluttershy, are continuing to be used as sex slaves against their wills and it would be selfish of me AND you, that I would be the only to escape from this life while you’re going to risk yours and theirs. If you’re going to do this, then I want to risk mine as well.” Twilight explained.

“But it’s going to be dangerous, I just didn’t want you to get hurt anymore than you are emotionally than you are physically. I just don’t want you to get hurt basically.” Ken pleaded to Twilight whom trotted a little closer to him.

“Then that’s all the more reason I should help you save them. You said so yourself that with my magic I can now defend myself and you also said that there’s a possibility that I might be the only unicorn that can even USE magic.” Twilight explained further.

“But, I don’t even have a plan yet.” Ken said disappointedly.

“That’s also why I’m offering to help you.” She said as she trots in front of Ken, “I think one head,” she points to Ken’s head, “and one bigger head,” she gestures to herself, “are much better together than one of them by itself. Don’t you agree?” She asks Ken with a smile on her face.

Ken groans begrudgingly “Yeah, and I suppose you won’t even take no for an answer won’t you?” Twilight shook her head and Ken sighs and then smiles, “Alright then, you can help me Twilight.”

Twilight nods her head still smiling, “Thank you. I know we can rescue all the girls if we put our minds to it. But, what are we going to do now?”

Ken puts his hand on his chin has he ponders, “Hmm, how about ordering dinner? Is that alright with you?”

Twilight mirrored Ken as she ponders the same thing while sitting on her haunches, “Um, alright,” she answers although she thinks it’s odd that a rich person like Ken would order something out before making another suggestion. “If it’s not too much trouble, can we finish watching the show from earlier while we wait?” She said while blushing under her fur in embarrassment, Ken can understand why. While the show itself is very good, like regular cartoon good, it doesn’t change the fact that the show is still for little girls. “I still haven’t found out why it’s popular enough to make people go through such lengths to do this to us.” She explained herself.

“Yeah we can do that,” he said as he got off his bed and starts leaving the room. Twilight soon follows.


*~~~~~*

Lyra trots up to the middle of the hidden room and looks around for the friend she talked to last night. The room was a large square room with a huge tree root growing through it in a corner and in front of a door. It appeared to be an abandoned room due to the nature of the tree that grew on the right side of her. The floor was also covered in hay like in the cafeteria and the room itself was dimly lit by scattered orange lights bulbs, making the room look like it was under a parking lot with a few shadows scattered here and there. Lyra notices a Pegasus pony shape in the shadows and begins her conversation, “Hey look, I gotta confirm something from you.”

“Yes, what is it Lyra?” said the Pegasus in the shadow.

“Are you sure we’re going to escape next week? This isn’t some kind of hoax where you’ll just change your mind about this in the last minute right?” Lyra asks with concern in her voice.

“No, I’m sure of this. No matter what happens we’ll make our move in the second week, I promise.” Said the Pegasus pony in a more determined tone in her voice.

Lyra sighs at the tone of her shadowy friend’s tone, but more pressing matters come to hand first, “Okay, now that we got THAT out of the way, there’s something more important I really need to talk to you about. But can you get out of the shadows first? What are doing back there anyway? Are you planning for some sort of dramatic reveal or something?” Lyra demanded in annoyance.

It took a few seconds before the shadow Pegasus started to move into the light. Her fur color and wings are completely yellow while her mane and tail are an overflowing pink of hair. The mane is draped over to the right side of her face while her long tail drags across the floor, although she occasionally moves it to get the hay out of it. Her large blue kind eyes are in a different shape than Lyra’s, looking a bit more anime compared to hers since they are more like ovals than circles. “I’m sorry,” Fluttershy said with a sweet smile on her face, “I was playing with a couple of animals that managed to sneak their way in here. Their names are Benjamin and Frank.” She said while gesturing to the mice in front of her.

Lyra rolls her eyes about one of Fluttershy’s strange quirks, like she has to keep trying to look cute and innocent despite the fact that Lyra, and a few others that Fluttershy mentions, knows better. Suddenly an idea struck Lyra, “Hey, if those two animals managed to make their way then maybe-”

Fluttershy interrupted Lyra with a raised hoof, “I know what you’re going to say, and it won’t work. Even though we are ponies, we can’t talk to other animals and the hole they came in from is literally behind this root, I can’t even fit my hoof in there.” She explained sadly and then signaled the mice to go back to where they came from.

“Can’t talk to animals, huh?” Lyra said suspiciously, causing Fluttershy to blush in embarrassment. “They sure seem to understand you.”

“Just because we can’t talk to animals directly doesn’t mean we can’t understand them like we usually do as humans.” Fluttershy said nervously, “I did used to take care of animals when I was human. I guess it’s just a little easier for me now that I’m one myself… and that’s how they got me.” Fluttershy said the last part quietly while her ears flatten against her head and her tail made a nervous twitch.

“What?” Lyra asks after hearing Fluttershy’s quiet thought with her more sensitive ears that she had worked on since her first meeting with Fluttershy.

Fluttershy shook her head, “I’ll tell you about it later.”

Lyra rubbed her fore hoof on her head while being careful not to hit her horn as she regain her composure, “Right, anyway I really want to talk to you about our ‘promise.’”

Fluttershy raise her ears in surprise, “Oh you mean THAT ‘promise?’”

Lyra nods, “Yeah THAT ‘promise,’ you do remember it right?”

Fluttershy nods, “Oh yes I remember it quite clearly...”

*~~~~~~*

Lyra kicked the ground of hay in anger with her right front hoof, she couldn’t believe that Bonbon would do this to her, especially when she just thought up the escape plan to get them both out of this terrible place. She stared into the ground trying to avoid the gaze of any of the nearby ponies to try to collect her thoughts until it was interrupted by a somewhat meek voice, “Um, excuse me.” The voice said, bringing Lyra’s attention to look from the hay-covered ground to find its source. Lyra turned around to see there was a yellow fur, pink mane and tail Pegasus pony staring at her whom changed her expression from staring with a smile on her face to one full of nervousness when she saw Lyra’s frustrated face.

“What is it?” Lyra asked while trying to keep her anger in check, but she couldn’t keep herself from growling afterwards.

The yellow Pegasus tried to make herself look more determined but her nervousness seems to be getting the best of her. “Um, I couldn’t help but notice you had an argument with your friend there.”

Lyra rolled her eyes, “Yeah, because it was sooo private.” She said sarcastically.

The yellow Pegasus flinched a little before changing her expression with a look of concern at the light green unicorn, “I think I might be able to help you out a little to get your friend back.”

Lyra scoffed and then chuckled a little, “Oh yeah and why would I want to accept your help?” She asks while looking up at the Pegasus.

Suddenly, with a smile, the Pegasus quickly trotted right next to Lyra’s ear and didn’t noticed that the Pegasus was using her wings to cover their faces. Lyra then heard a soft whisper coming from her despite not even moving her lips, “Because you’re not the only pony who is trying to get out of here. I’ll be coming by your cell later tonight, wait for 5 knocks at the wall and then I’ll tell you everything you need to know there.”

Lyra’s pupils shrunk in shock of the news that there’s another pony that wants to escape from this horrible place too, especially when she literally had no response when she tried to get the other ponies to help her. Lyra quickly shut her eyes and shook her head a little to keep the guards noticing her change in expression, especially after her “shocking lesson” about how being cartoon ponies made her and all the other girls much easier to read than they were humans. Lyra opened her eyes again to see that the yellow Pegasus was in front of her again with a smile on her face who then proudly said, “Because I’m good at convincing people.”

Lyra stared in disbelief; it was like talking to a completely different pony, “You’re going to help me convince Bonbon to escape with me?”

The yellow Pegasus pony nodded, “Yes, I’m going to do everything I can to help get you two become friends again. I promise, so you don’t need to worry anymore.” She finished with a smile.

Lyra made a smirk and nodded, “Alright then, as my Dad always said: ‘you can’t back out of a promise you made out of your good-will, you gotta follow it through to the end.’”

“I will, I always keep my promises,” The yellow Pegasus said as she was turning around, “It’s what my Mother taught me.” She said while smiling at Lyra.

“Good luck,” Lyra said to the yellow Pegasus as she trotted off in the same direction as Bonbon. “She’s going to need it…” Lyra said to herself quietly.

*~~~~~~~*

“Let me guess, you ‘still’ haven’t been able to convince Bonbon to escape with us.” Lyra said in annoyance. Fluttershy nods silently. Lyra shakes her head and punches the tree in anger while silently swearing, “Come on Bonbon, not now of all times.” She said to herself.

“I’m sorry,” Fluttershy said sadly, “She’s… really hard to talk to, but the more I talk to her, the more I can see why the two of you are best friends.”

Lyra raises her head to look at Fluttershy, “What do you mean?”

“Well,” Fluttershy started as she rolled her eyes in thought, “you’re both stubborn to a fault. Like two sides of the same coin, you two complimented each other.” She said with a smile.

Lyra scratches the back of her head, “I suppose so. I can hardly remember who picked it up from whom since we’ve been friends for a long time.” Lyra said before she put her hoof down.

“Speaking of friends,” Fluttershy started while Lyra notices that there were bits of hay sticking to the fur of her light green hoof and proceeds to wipe it off with her other hoof and wipe off the hay that had stuck to her hair. Fluttershy continues, “Bonbon’s new ones are definitely making it hard for me to approach her in the first place.”

“Ugh, tell me about it,” Lyra said while groaning and crosses her hooves together while sitting down after she got the hay off of her fur and hair as she remembers the two new “friends” that Bonbon now hangs out with. One of them is a yellow fur covered and blue-mane Pegasus pony and another is a normal pony, like Bonbon, but is covered in pink fur and has a blond mane. “What kind of friends are they if they don’t let childhood friends talk to each other?” Lyra explained about them.

“I thought you told me that you two were friends since middle school?” Fluttershy quipped curiously.

Lyra shakes her head and got up on all fours, “Same difference,” she retorted, “The fact of the matter is that they never let me get near her everytime I want to talk to her.”

Fluttershy trots closer to Lyra, “Well, there was this one time where they actually let you through… and that was after your biggest outburst.” She said sadly.

Lyra looks down at the floor and snorts angrily as she remembers what happened that night. It was after Bonbon was chosen by one of those perverts during their first day being on sale, a week before Twilight was picked, Lyra went out of control with rage and sadness when she failed to get the perv to take her instead. It took about 5 of the guards to remove her from the stands after she injured about 4 of them in many different ways. In the next day afterwards, Lyra went straight to Bonbon during their breakfast and the two ponies that were hanging out with her silently let Lyra go to comfort her. Lyra was devastated that to learn that Bonbon was chosen at least 3 times by those men and Bonbon couldn’t stop the tears from coming out of her while quietly telling Lyra about how she at least felt like a human again with a fake smile. All Lyra could just ask her trauma stricken friend that day is “Was it really worth it?” Lyra didn’t care that from Bonbon’s point of view that having unwanted sex reminded her of being human again, whether she was a pony or a human, rape is still rape no matter what form they were in.

“That doesn’t count.” Lyra said darkly because 2 days after that incident, Bonbon’s so called friends went right back to blocking her.

Fluttershy looks down as well, “I know what you went through and I know that I can’t fully understand what you felt that day.” Fluttershy then looks up at Lyra with a determined look on her face, “Even though I could be fully wrong about him, I still believe that Twilight is doing alright.”

Lyra slowly looks up at Fluttershy “Does your escape plan… really involve those two?” She said quietly and seriously.

“I would be lying if I said if it didn’t,” Fluttershy says while looking away before turning back at Lyra. “But I’m just only considering the possibility, that’s how my plans always work, you know that.”

“Say, you didn’t start this plan because Twilight is gone now did you?” Lyra asks suspiciously.

“What? No, it really was just a matter of coincidence; I just finally finish making my plans that day, I really didn’t think that Twilight will be bought off that night.” Fluttershy said in a surprised tone. “If you don’t believe me then please, look into my eyes. Tell me that I had actually wanted Twilight to go before we start the plan.” She pleaded with Lyra.

Lyra stares into Fluttershy’s eyes which are filled with a bit of sadness, making it hard to tell if she was lying or not. But there is one thing that’s true, “Well, you do miss her, I’ll give you that much.” Fluttershy sighs sadly before Lyra continues, “But if you really did wait for Twilight to be picked up by some ‘Nice Guy,’ than I have to say that was selfish of you.”

“Please believe me Lyra; I didn’t really think that this would happen to her.” Fluttershy said with a worried tone.

Lyra waves her right hoof in front of her, “That’s why I said IF you did that, anyway let’s change the subject. How does the plan go again?” Lyra asks. Fluttershy took some time to think over her plan again and get her head in the game to get over Twilight’s permanent absence in this room. As Fluttershy goes over the plan again, Lyra is starting to get suspicious about Fluttershy getting the plan ready just as soon as Twilight left. Did she really planned for Twilight to be bought by this guy or was it really all just a contrived coincidence? Whatever the case may be, Lyra just might have to stay on her toes, or hooves, from now on.


*~~~~~*

“So this doll is a gift you got from your big sister before she left?” Twilight Sparkle asks while hovering the Mickey Mouse doll in front of Ken with her magic.

“Yeah, pretty much. That’s why I always keep it even after I moved out.” He answers while scratching his head.

“I see,” Twilight said as she took a bite off a slice of Pizza with her magic. The purple unicorn pony and the black human were sitting on his bed and watching TV. Twilight is lying near the bed’s edges and Ken was sitting on the edge next to her. The pizza in the box is mostly gone, save for the crumbs, as it sits on the floor across from both of its consumers and in front of the television they were watching. “Hey,” Twilight started, “Were you watching me eat breakfast this morning because you were wondering why I wasn’t using ‘this’ to eat my food?” She asks as she gestures to the floating Pizza crust covered in a purple glow.

Ken nods, “Yep, you got me, and just to save you the burden, that was also one of the reasons why I got you to use magic. By the way does it feel any different?”

“What feels different?” Twilight asks before she ate the crust of her pizza slice.

“Um the pizza, does it taste it any different now that you’re eating it with magic?” He asks inquisitively.

She shook her head, “No, well honestly I can’t really say it does. Since this is the first time I’m eating pizza ever since I was put into this form. All I ever ate back there was vegetables, fruit, and… candy.” Twilight scoffs as the word candy made her shiver a bit, it made her think whether those guys back at The Barn honestly think that ponies eat them to be healthy or just mocking her and the girls’ current forms. However, with her memories about this place being so messy Twilight wasn’t even sure if this was true or not. She closes her eyes for a bit before continuing, “Besides, it’s not like I’m actually eating the magic, if that’s what you’re saying.”

“Oh okay, then.” Ken said as he sighs for a bit. Feeling a little glad that he didn’t have to worry about Twilight having to eat with her hooves again or directly with her mouth because the food tastes weird from her magic.

Twilight took note of Ken’s sigh and decides to change the topic, “You know, I really don’t understand the show. I mean it’s alright, but I don’t see anything that will make people want to have sex with these characters.”

“You only saw at least one episode before we skipped to watching the rest of this movie for dinner. It’s not like you’re going to get it right off the bat.” Ken explained.

Twilight lowered her head, “It’s just that, it’s really jarring to see so many ponies on a TV screen when-”

“You’re one yourself,” Ken chips in.

“Not only that, it’s just so strange to see these ponies live a happy fun-filled life compared to what I’ve been through.” Twilight said sadly before turning to face Ken. “… This is why I have to help you. I can’t bear the thought of another pony going through the same horrible life as I did. A girl whose life is taken away to become an animal of slavery, especially Fluttershy, Lyra, and even Rainbow Dash, I have to save them no matter what. I still haven’t thanked Fluttershy yet for helping me get through this life,” Twilight suddenly chuckles as she looks away from Ken, “Look at me, I’m starting to sound like one of those cliché heroes.” She said with a soft smile.

Ken places his hand on Twilight’s back to comfort her which made her raise her head, “It’s alright; you’re just worried about your friends that’s all; we’ll find a way to save them. I assure you.” Twilight looks up at Ken in confusion as her tail flicks to her left after he finished his statement, causing Ken to realize what he was doing and quickly recoil his hand in embarrassment. “Sorry about that.” He said nervously while Twilight sighs before he continues, “A-Anyway, I think we should try to get ready for your magic training tomorrow.” Ken said as he got up from the bed.

“Magic training? What do you mean by that Ken?” Twilight asks as her pupils shrink in her surprise.

“I mean I’m going to help you better control of your magic after work tomorrow. You said you were going to use it to help your friends and save the other ponies right?” Ken said with a slight confidence in his voice.

Twilight found it hard to contain her excitement at the thought of using her magic again, granted that she was using it just a couple of minutes ago. It was just that the idea of expanding and exploring her magic made her feel more happy than she did when she first discover it or when she was secretly glad about some of the nice things Ken did. As he starts picking up the trash, Ken never noticed that Twilight her tail was swaying back and forth with a little speed, consumed extreme giddiness, despite her best attempt to keep it contained. Twilight slides off the side of the bed and trots next to Ken while picking up their plastic cups with the magic of her horn, “Right. I also said that we should work together in trying to come up with a plan to save the other girls as well. We gotta a lot of work ahead of us tomorrow, so it’s best we should get this over with and get to bed as soon as possible.” She said with a determined look on her face in front of Ken before she trots ahead of him with almost a skip in it. He briefly wonders how much Twilight had change over the course of the day and then starts to quickly chase after her to let her know that he has recyclables in his garage.

*~~~*

“So you remember where your room is?” Ken asks Twilight as they got up the stairs.

Twilight nods and looks behind her, “Yeah it’s behind me isn’t it, in the opposite end of your room, right?” She said with a smirk on her face, “Don’t worry, I don’t think I actually need you to tuck me in.”

“I wasn’t going to.” Ken said nervously while scratching the back of his head.

Twilight smiles for a bit, “Yeah but you want to; I can see it in your eyes. Did you forget that I’m also a grown woman, despite this pony body of mine?” She asks with a small pose and a light giggle.

Ken shook his head, “No, not really.”

“Don’t worry Ken; I’ll still be here in the morning.” Twilight said reassuringly.

“Yeah, I know. Well, good night Twilight,” He said as he was turning around.

“Good night Ken,” Twilight said as she was doing the same.

Both the human and the unicorn went into their respective rooms. As Ken gets ready for bed, he couldn’t believe the extraordinary day he had and how much Twilight Sparkle had changed since last night. It took a lot out of him that he almost fell on top of the bed before he got back up to brush his teeth. He wonders how he is going to train Twilight with her magic and help her recover her scattered memories.

This was a lot to take in for Ken, especially the kind of responsibility he has now taken upon himself by deciding to help Twilight. She is not some purple unicorn pony that just fell on his hands; Twilight is a traumatized woman, who had been through a horrible ordeal that few people experience in their lifetimes. It doesn’t matter if her situation was extraordinary; if she was still human, Ken would still have to help her in more ways than just setting her free. This is the kind of choice that Ken had made to follow through to the end, it’s just that it seems like Twilight helped remind him what was really important. For now, as he climbs onto his bed, Ken decides he should get some nice sleep before the next extraordinary day comes.

-

Twilight is surprised once again at the hospitality of her master, no wait, he’s not a master anymore, he is just some strange man that just wants to help her. She wonders at the odds of her running into a person who would not follow the rules that her current life had taught her but also tries to help her reclaim the one before this. After giving it some thought, she came to the conclusion that it’s almost the same odds that got her turn into a cartoon unicorn pony and was almost sold as a sex slave. It’s almost funny to Twilight about how her life is being bounce around like that.

As she moves closer to the bed, Twilight smiles about the fact that this is the first time that she has a bed, let alone a regular room, all to herself since her transformation. She looks down at all of her four hooves and quickly wonders if Ken wouldn’t mind the dirt and dust from all four of them getting on his guest bed. As Twilight looks at one of her hooves it seemed a little strange that it is a completely covered in purple fur making all her legs look like one colored poles rather than the usual hooves. Then again, she is a cartoon version of a horse rather than a real one, but it’s still strange to her that her current hooves hardly look dirty at all. Twilight decides to take the strange occurrence of hooves for granted and just forget about it.

Twilight notes on how comfortable the bed is compared to the ones as that she was used to the beds that she was forced to sleep on. The only thing that would count as her bed back then was some sort of hay and some other makeshift bed, or something like that. That fractured memory about her previous bed at The Barn reminded Twilight about the objectives that she has to do while she was staying with Ken. Trying to regain her memories might be the hardest thing that Twilight has to work on, but if she gets better at using magic, then maybe she can just use it to remember everything about herself at once. As Twilight pull the covers over herself with her magic, she finds it hard to even close her eyes to sleep with so many thoughts and ideas floating around in her head and one of these thoughts stick out the most: The thought of going through magic training makes Twilight excited like a child waiting for Christmas to start so she can open her presents.

The possibilities of completing the training are almost endless to her, because if her magic is strong enough, she can probably learn all kinds of new spells, she can probably singlehandedly go save all the transformed ponies by herself with her new abilities, and she can even maybe use it to completely regain all of her memories. However, the thought about the magic being like an old friend returning to her perplexes Twilight the most as she even considers that maybe in another life she really did use magic a lot and it was her passion. Although the idea of Twilight being a unicorn when she used to use magic sounds a little too farfetched for her, but the main problem for her right now is that she can’t stop thinking about it. Twilight got up in her bed and gets an idea that if she can’t stop thinking about magic to properly to get a good night’s rest, then maybe a little practice before going to sleep wouldn’t be too much trouble for her. Twilight looks at one of the pillows laid out in the bed and uses her horn to lift it in the air…



Coming next time:

Twilight's magic training begins!

What's it like to live in the Barn? Twilight explains!... sort of.

Ken's secret to his success is revealed.

So a unicorn pony, a little girl, and a random brony meet each other at the same time in a forest an- Wait what?

Comments ( 39 )

I hope I didn't go too far with one of the characters in this story. I just hope everyone will enjoy this chapter and stay tuned. Also, if there are any grammar mistakes, like missing words please inform me.

Edit: Here's something I forgot to mention, did anyone figure out who the characters of this FIM in this world are?

Well, this is getting both better and stranger.

I do have a foible or two with the plot though... WHERE THE BUCK DOES Ken work that lets him live in an awesome house all alone, and front 1.2 mil bucks to buy a fancy equine with impunity?!

On second thought, I would like to see this story continue, and develop in a particular manner. They manage to rescue the population of the barn, and flee to find a safe place to hide with the rescuees. In the process, they develop into a secret nation of sorts perhaps living in an isolated part of the world somewhere not to far from the "Barn." Que secret war between The perverted miserable members of the Barn and their capture equipment and the ponies and their allies (or just ponies if Ken gets transformed somehow) with their magic, flight capability, and resilience (for earth ponies anyway).

I can't help but notice that while I haven't read the Conversion Bureau stories, but this sounds a hint like that kind of stuff with a darker, more twisted purpose. Hence, the logical hope for some kind of secret war between the two factions on earth.

655936

Yeah that question will be answer in the next chapter. Although I'm kind of worried about what I say about The Barn and it's believability as it could make or break this story. While I thought Chapter 4 will be the polarizing one. Oh well, I just got to keep on writing.

Sometimes, I actually do kind of see The Barn as an evil version of a Conversion Bureau, I was actually thinking of saying that in my description. I would like to say that I want to end it in such way that others could make their own sequels that what you were talking about could happen after I'm done, but how it comes to that and what really happens to these character, you're just going have to wait like I'm doing with that very interesting Daring Do and Human fanfic. Thanks for the comment and anticipation.

Alright, you seem to have a little bit of trouble with writing, so I'll help with this a bit.

1. Dialogue tags. "When someone speaks like this, there shouldn't be a period at the end," the all-encompassing voice said. Notice the lack of a period? The same thing works with ! and ?, they both count as commas. (Small edit), if the character does actiony stuff after they speak, it doesn't count as a comma, and you SHOULD use a period.

2. Show vs. Tell. You tend to tell a lot, rather than show. If someone has a change of emotion, tell them how they show it. Like, if someone gets angry, do their eyes glow with the fire of a thousand suns? Do they furrow their eyebrows, with intent to kill glistening in their eyes? If something can be described, describe it. Just don't go _too_ overboard.

3. May just be a personal preference, but you tend to use names a lot. Of course, that's okay, but maybe you can change it up a bit every now and then. Like, if Twilight's in a depressed mood, you could call her the saddened unicorn did yada-yada. Again, this is a personal preference, not meaning you should change your style to accommodate this.

4. Some of your similes are WHACK bro. I advise getting some help with those.

5. A few of your sentences are awkward. Let me give you a really useful tip for this... read your sentences out loud. If it sounds awkward in any way, most likely it is.

That's all I have to say, I hope you take these tips to heart and improve yourself! I'll be looking forward to chapter 3.

656268

1. This is actually one of the personal troubles I have with Dialogue tags. It always perplexes me that when a character asks a question you use a question mark, but you don't when they're talking normally, it just doesn't seem fair or make sense to me. Since this is an internet fic, I think that's why punctuations are all over the place. I'll fix that later.

2. Explain their expressions? Okay I think I got it.

3. So basically you want me to refer to Twilight and Ken as who and what they are more often. I really just need to figure out when to do it then.

4. If you're referring to what Lyra was saying in her dialogue with Bonbon, I think I found a way to fix that. But I feel like with this point, I think I can actually fix them if you point them out to me and they're most likely ones that won't affect the story too much.

5. I think those might be the ones that my brother must've picked out until I explained and tell him to look at it more closely, unless they're the missing words, then you may have to point them out to me. Because I did do this once before I got it uploaded in DA by Toongrowner a week ago.

Thanks for reading it though.

651645
where did you get that emoticon from? and how can i get it?

*sits popcorn on the table rests his head on one hand the other in the popcorn*
Go on.........

long chapter much....you should probably cut it up into smaller chaptersdl.dropbox.com/u/31471793/FiMFiction/emoticons/misc_Bonbon_grin.png

661758

Believe me, I thought about it several times when writing this I didn't think I would actually make that many words for this chapter, but I felt like it was better this way though, despite that it may leave my viewers wanting more... and it might take me another 4 months to make the next one. :(

651311

Oh yeah, there was another thing, I honestly thought one of Twilight's traits: her breaking down because things did not go the way she planned them to (An aspect of her from Lesson Zero); was familiar enough.

652521
i admit i am being way too serious and i will remove that comment because i wrote it when i was in a bad mood, im usually much better keeping my opinions to myself, i guess finals week is getting to me thats all. its rule 34 in general that bugs me not just clop>>661971>>652521

662687

You made a triple comment so I had to delete 2 of them. I'm sorry, but I hope you didn't want me to keep them.

I'll admit i had my suspensions about this fic but thy were wrong this story is amazingly well thought out & written i do so hope you will continue.:pinkiehappy:

this story is brilliant and well done. i absolutley love it and hope to see another chapter soon.

663613

Thank you, I'm so glad so many people like it in the end. Especially with so many people faving me to wait for the next update. ^^

669690

I hope I can write it soon and just as well as this chapter. ^^

681125
i would like you to hurry up with another chapter as this is brilliant but i know you cant rush a good thing. and there is one thing i can kinda relate to in this story. about 3 of my freinds irl have had traumatic experiances like this in the past, not the kidnapping thing and sex slavery but had been litterally abused sexually and physically when they were small children, one had it for 10 years, another only had it once and they immediately tried to kill him after they had done it and the the third i know had some major abuse but he never went into it as he just couldnt bare to think about it. i do know of someone from my college who is a friend of a friend of mine who had been involved in a sex slave trafficing enviroment before they were saved. its not exactly nice litsening to their stories when they do share but i try to help as much as possible. my freind who was nearly killed ater his experiance said im the only person he trusts to help him out. he saw on a program that helps people deal with traumatic experiances by sometimes re-enacting the incident but with a friend so when he has his nightmares he'll see me and not his abuser so he can think were just having a laugh and sleep soundly...needless to say its hard to do. i want to help him so badly but i think in my eyes it would just hurt our friendship and im incredibly uncomfortable in doing "that" to a very VERY good friend, even if it helps them....now im just ranting. anyway, i know what its like (not personally) for this kinda of event (and not the ponies either) as the friend of a friend went throgh "conditioning" to turn her into the hungry sex slave that twilight though she was. its probably the reason why i love this story. i want to help my friends so much but its so hard sometimes so its probably the reason i can relate myself to your character as he's trying to help others. i would do the same thing as him if i had the money and the connections to set up some kind of deal like this. again im ranting. im sorry for the wall of text but meh, what can you do. keep up the bloody briliant work and i hope to see another chapter of yours as soon as its completed

really good story. its original and nothing i have ever read before. can't wait for more.

As the guy above me said its a really good story i hope you will continue to this story.I cant wait for the next chapter!
:scootangel:

Ok lemme just say how thankful I am that I didn't stumble into a cleverly disguised Clopfic. (Don't look at me like that! You all saw the Cover Art!) First of all, I'm kinda surprised the evil organisation running this horrible hasn't created amphibious Seaponies or Griffins. I mean theirs a smaller niche market for them, but I guess they're still in the stages of making customized ponies and figuring everything out.

When you first mentioned Betty and her friend, I figured it might've been an Applejack pony being created, dunno why though. I like the idea of someone buying a pony to ease his conscience should he fail, knowing at least one got away. Wonder if Ken and Lyra/Fluttershy's escape plan will happen simultaneously. That would be interesting to write. Could give Ken a moral dilemma moment where he has to choose revealing himself and a large group of escaping ponies with a iffy chance of rescuing Lyra, Fluttershy and any others or leaving with the group he has saved, he is the only one who can drive after all.

I know this is obnoxious of me doing this to everyone but I really wanted to let you guys know about the Extras version of the fic with deleted scenes and soon to be side stories once I'm done with chapter 3 which is still in the works. I was using the Extras place to have a home for the side stories already and so I can get inspired to finish writing this fic. Basically it's a little something "Extra" to let some people know that I'm not dead. There's also a preview of chapter 3 in the link of the Extra's page, so unless you're one of the people who will prefer to wait until I'm done with chapter 3 for real, I think this preview is good enough to see where some of it's going. (PS I think I need a little help from Rarity fans to see if I've been doing some dialogue about her good enough before I finished in the chapter back) ^^;

661022
I'm trying. ^^;

661758
Well I did make some smaller chapters, but they're deleted scenes but I hope their short enough for you. :)

681168
I'm sorry for taking so long in writing this in nearly 5 months, but when I first saw this comment and read it touched me, it really did. Even though it didn't make me want to write it faster, but you inspired me to never give up on this story and try do everything I can to finish this story and not just leave it out or unfinished. I have to say thank you for making this comment and sharing this with me because not only am I writing this for friends I'm also writing this for people who had suffer through this stuff before and while I haven't met anyone who had that kind of experience, but I have read stories where the endings just happened to be just as bad. I want to write this story because not everything has to end so solemnly in situations like this because sometimes there's hope that things will turn out well despite the fact that everything you know in life will change if this happens to you.

708326
Thank you, I was kind of hoping you will actually get a thrill of watching characters combating some disturbing stuff and actually wanting them to escape it as well. :)

873516
Thank you, I'm not entirely sure if I'm original or not seeing that this is kind of based of stories where it ends just after the transformation like Twilight did. But I think the only original part of me writing this is everyone working a way to get out of this ending. ^^;

925631
Sorry for taking too long, you know life and stuff, I just hope I'll have enough time and inspiration in my days to really finish this one day.

663613
1183410
I can't blame you guys for having your suspicions due to the title and cover, but I'm glad that my story has managed to engage you in such a way and also being a little better than what is from the two chapters. I'm also glad, Tonto, that my story is good enough to make you try to predict things like that as well.

1434688
im glad i inspired you. ive been with a few of the people in my earlier comment this week and it turns out that the friend of a friend has decided to turn themselves into a prostitute to help herself. the "conditioning" they did to her kinda ruined her and she has to try and keep up with how hey "programmed" her so she can feel whole. its incredibly sad hearing about it as my friend (her friend thats the one that told me) had been helping her immensly and eventually stopped her from self harming and strangling herself to "feel the touch of them" as she puts it. but now she's turned to prostitution..i honestly have no idea.

sometimes i wonder why i havent already gone on a bloody rampage killing as many people like those in your story as i can.

1434688
actually i like clopfics. for the feels and humour between a man and a pony. and nothing else.:twilightblush: that's my story and I'm sticking to it. what i did mean was that I thought it was just a long winded clopfest instead it had a deep story and the characters weren't overbearing or overdone in short. you rock ~woo hoo~:yay:

656070
Daring Do and Human fanfic? The only one I know of such is Whip and Wing, which crosses over with the character she's based on, Indiana Jones.

2328268

No I'm referring to this fic Into the World of Hooves and Hands: Through a Human's Eyes This story well at first began as a brony suddenly finding himself in Equestria but as soon as the first chapter is over, he mysteriously and completely forgets that he was a brony and anything about Equestria. The only thing he remembers now is his life before he discovers the show. Daring Do runs into him in his amenisiac state while getting another treasure of Princess Celestia only to find out that the human has it before she showed up and has to work with him while trying to figure who and what he is as well as the other myseries that surround him.

2330963
Oh. Whip And Wing's still a good read though. At least if you like Daring and Indy.

With a little bit of tweaking, this could be an awesome Doctor Who thing.:derpytongue2:
I like it.

2338581
Yeah that story was pretty amazing and one of my top completed faves.

2351646
Yeah, I know I have alot of grammar problems. But now I don't feel like fixing them until I'm finished with my current chapter.

2352027 I meant like content tweaking, so it could fit the TV show's theme.

2352228
Oh, yeah, I can see one of the ways of how that could fit the theme of the TV's show if I made the slavery be more about ponies being forced into doing horrible jobs or personal maids instead of dealing with sex.

2354205
Yeah, there are many ways this could work.
But still, overall I love it!

when will you release another chapter i have been waiting forever.This story is to good to die.:raritydespair:

I wonder what kinds of clothing Lisa and Betty were wearing before their transformations. Maybe green on top for Lisa and yellow on top for Betty. Was Betty's clothing a dress, or was she wearing pants? If pants, then what color were the pants?

is the author dead? if not why is he taking so long

(PS sorry if I sound ungrateful its just that I love the story and want it to continue as quick as possible:scootangel:)

Ken cuts her off, “I know, I know. I’m up against people who can turn people into ponies and can make freaking hover cages.” He said as he buried his face in his palms, “Like I said, I haven’t completely thought this through. I would actually be just trying to make plans on how I am supposed to rescue them after you left, because I can’t just go in there guns a blazing. I would probably just be killed or be among the first ‘male’ ponies to be sold in this business.” Ken explained as he starts to look down. “I can’t go in there too recklessly; I need to figure out a good plan to rescue them all.” He said seriously.

Oh! Here’s an idea!
CALL THE POLICE!
I’m pretty sure selling, enslaving, Raping, and erasing the memories of human turned equines qualifies as illegal...

8804123
lol
you reminded me of the scientific character that appears in spiderman 3 how Should Have Ended and How Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse Should Have Ended
he is like the common sense of the audience
he always starts with "here's a bright idea” and gives you the information that should be common sense to avoid the problem

Meanwhile At the barn

"I'm so tired of this." Said one of the guards.

"I know right?" Said another.

"I won- What's that?" He asked.

Then a massive sceen appeared out of nowhere, with a pony on it. "To Canterlot I came seeking fortune;" He started. "But their making me work till I'm dead.
The bourgeoisie have it so easy; the Tzar's putting gold on her bread.
The ponies of Canterlot are hungry, but think what a feast there could be?
If we could create, a socialist state, that cared for the ponies, like me-eeee?"

I am the one who arranges, the blocks, that decend upon me from up above. They, come down, and I spin them a-round, so they fit in the ground like hoof in glove.

Sometimes it seems that to move blocks is fine, and the lines, will, be formed as they fall.

Then I see, that I have misjudged it, I sould not, have nudged it, af-ter all.
Can I have a long one please?
Why must these in-fernal blocks tease?

I am the one who arranges the blocks, that continue to fall from up above.
Come Canter-bite!
Let the workers unite!
A collective re-gime of peace and love!

I work so hard, in arranging, the blocks, but the land-lord and tax-mare bleed me dry.
But the workers, will raise!
We will not, comp-romise!
For we know that the old reg-ime must die!
Long, live, Rain-bow!
Kill the Tzar!
We sal-ute, The, sick-le, and st-ar!

I am the one who, arranges the blocks, that continue to fall, from up above.
The food on your plate, now belongs to, the state.
A collective, regime of peace and love.

I have no choice, in arranging, the blocks; un-der Bolshevik, rule, what they say goes.
The rule of the game, is we all are, the same.
And my blocks must create unbroken roads!

Long live Mala-shenko, he, loves, you.
Say these words, or you know what he'll do?" Then it stopped. "HAHAHA! HAHA HAHA!"

Login or register to comment