• Published 3rd Oct 2016
  • 7,898 Views, 82 Comments

Camp Bimbo - Citrus Recluse



To Spike's confusion, he wakes one day to find Twilight and her friends have become busty bimbo athletes who get together and make a camp to train more bimbo athletes. Armed with only his wits, can he find a way to cure them and save the day?

  • ...
33
 82
 7,898
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 28 )

Not sure whom Bezam is. I saw the first season before, and don't recall him off the top of my head. And I wonder if continued exposure will leave Sunset's boys as boys. After all, the princesses said that continued exposure would turn them all into floozies. XD

7781361

I imagine that'd do what I've been told is "broification," where, like bimbofication, they turn into sex-obessed caricatures of human beings, but with ridiculous muscles instead of breasts, sports instead of makeup, (ignoring the unusual paring of sports and bimbos in this story) and "dude" instead of "like." So it's kinda like where bimbos have "Valley Girl," "himbos" have "Surfer Dude."

7781434 I figured it'd be more like a gender bending effect rather than that.:\

7781439

Perhaps I should have written it differently, then. Ah, well, just say it's your head canon and call it a day.

Aaww it's already over?:fluttercry:

ayh

How did Sunset get cured?

7781832

Yes, sadly.

7782074

I forget that? #@$!. Uh ... okay, it just took place off-screen and involved ... ... ... science? Crowns? Crowns.

Not bad... did you think to make a extra-chapter with a bad ending?

Also, I tried to search in google but could not find anything about Bezam...

7782753

I may have misspelled it. There's not a lot of info on the old G1 stuff, you know?

Assuming Hasbro hasn't taken them down, you should be able to find him in his one and only episode, "The Revolt of Paradise Estate" if you put it into Google, where he brings a bunch of furniture to life, and they, surprise, revolt.

Please do an alternate ending chapter

7782615

I forget that? #@$!. Uh ... okay, it just took place off-screen and involved ... ... ... science? Crowns? Crowns.

Honestly, I just kinda chalked it up to them forgetting about her and not curing her. :rainbowhuh:

ayh

From the epilogue:

Spike fidgeted as Twilight scanned Rarity for any residual traces of Bezam's magical items. The cause for his nervousness wasn't due to concern over his new lover though, instead it was seated with her back to him as she performed the scan.

Ever since Spike had come home with Rarity, Twilight's face had hardened into a somber frown. The kind of frown that spoke of disappointment, betrayal, and hurt. The guilt of knowing that he was the cause for the purple alicorn's current mood was slowly eating away at Spike's core.

Finishing her magical scan with a final sweep of magenta magic, Twilight sharply turned her nose to the air and trotted away to her lab table away from her patient and assistant. Making a point not to even look at the duo, Twilight analyzed her findings in total silence, the void of sound making even the normally social Rarity squirm in unease.

"Erm, Twilight darling, I'm very sorry that I lied -"
"I'm ready to present my findings," Twilight deftly announce, cutting off the generous unicorn.

Looking towards each other, Spike and his love turned towards Twilight, both concerned at the findings and cowed by Twilight's passive aggression.

"First, while there are no residual magics left over from the artifacts," Twilight continued, still cold and stern as she crossed her arms beneath her chest. "There was a lasting effect on those affected".

"What!"
"Oh dear! Please tell me that we'll be able to reverse it."

Walking back towards the pair, her heals making a sharp clicking sound on the hard crystal floor, Twilight seemed to loom over the two as she glared down at them. "First off, you need to understand that the artifacts did many things to us, almost all that were negated when we were cured. One of those effects though was to remove certain inhibitions and unleash subconscious desires and amplify them. When we were cured, the amplification was removed but those desires remained as they were originally born from us. Hence why some people," Twilight looked directly at the two before her, "still feel certain urges that they apparently can no longer control."

"Oh, is that why Sunset is still a bit 'bimbo-y'?" Spike asked, sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.

"No so much bimbo-ish as still on a bit of an emotional high as I will admit that even now our inhibitions are still at a low and has resulted in a rather euphoric sense of freedom and fearlessness. I wonder if this is what Pinkie feels like all the time," Twilight murmured. Shaking her head she continued on, "but with time those inhibitions should regain strength and certain desires and urges should once again wane and become repressed once again."

Feeling like he had been punched in the gut, the lone male in the room looked over to Rarity, the woman that he had shared a magical night with just hours before. What seemed like a dream come true, was proving to be just that, a dream. In a matter of days his lady's affections would recede and things would simply go back to the way they were and she would surely go on to other men, men of wealth and refinement that a whelp like him could never match. And he would live with the memory of what could have been. Loss and dread swam though his soul as he looked upon the woman that would soon be beyond his reach once again, only to be replaced by shock when he saw the same dread in the unicorn's eyes.

Taking Spikes hand in her own before he could even process what was happening, Rarity turned towards her friend and princess, "Twilight, is there some way to -"

But once again the Princess of Friendship cut her off, "That is of course if you want it to," she spoke with a shrug of her shoulder.

"What?" the baffled duo stammered.

"All these feelings are a part of you, and it is up to you to decide if you like them and wish to encourage them to now be a bigger part of who you are or if after seeing them you feel that they are best kept down where they were before."

Gasping at the news Rarity brought a hand up to her mouth as the implications ran though her head. But before either could come to terms with their new emotions and the ramifications of what that would mean for the two, Twilight invaded their personal space, giving each a hard look.

"But I can promise you two, this new habit of lying to me is something that better go right back down into the darkness, you hear me?"

Gulping, the duo was once again reminded of the young Sparkles displeasure towards them.

"Especially you Rarity."

"But Twilight," Spike injected as he tried to come to the rescue of his love.

"Hold it mister, I'm still VERY upset with you, you'll have your turn."

Cowed, Spike sand down as Twilight turned back towards Rarity. "First you lied right to my face! You didn't twist any words around or find a loop hole, you just up and lied to me! Second, you had sex with Spike!"

Flinching Rarity had the decency to look away from her beau's enraged employer/oldest friend.

"And Third," Twilight reared up, down right glowering at the two before her, "YOU DIDN'T INVITE ME!"

"Bwah?" came the less than intelligent reply from the pair as Twilight Sparkle suddenly launched herself at the stunned drake, all but tackling the male and wrapping her arms and legs around him. Spike's cries of surprise were instantly silenced by the woman's lips as she her tongue assaulted his own before his higher brain functions decided to take five and let instinct take over instead. His tongue now wrestling hers resulting in a sensual moan from the princess, her hands roaming his body as her legs wrapped tighter around him.

"Oh ho!" Rarity tittered in delight as she took in the sight. "I had no idea Twilight that excluding you would upset you so. Why dear all you had to do was ask and I would have invited you in a heart beat! Far be it for me to deny such a dear friend, after all, the best things in life are made better when shared with your friends," the pale woman cooed as she began to unbutton her blouse and moving to undress her fellow paramour.

His eyes widening, what was left of Spike's rational mind could only marvel at the sharp turn his life had taken. Camp was over, but now it seemed that he was about to be schooled in bimbo love.

So I tried to do a bit of a storyboard thing for how Rarity-Spike cat-and-mouse could have gone.

Hopefully it's not too ridiculous to put in the comments here:



After chapter 3:

Next morning, Rarity tries to pressure Spike into coming to her office again. Spike manages to escape. Afternoon - Rarity has had Spike moved into a different cabin, gives him the key.
Evening - Rarity comes around to Spike's new cabin, seduces him into letting her in and then into sex. Spike notices her boobs are having a greater impact on him now. She also makes him drink a bit of milk.

Next day, Spike is told off for not concentrating in a class - keeps staring at Rarity's boobs. She tells him to come and see her at lunch.
Spike tries to ignore the instruction, but the thought of her boobs brings him to the office. She applauds him, seduces him again and they have sex once more. Rarity tells Spike that now she's sure he can't concentrate on anything but her boobs - or get off without her boobs.
Spike denies this angrily, as well as the idea he'd ever do that.

That evening, Spike is trying to pleasure himself - already bewitched enough that he can't resist trying - but he can't manage to without Rarity's boobs. He's so pent up when she shows up at the door that he can barely resist, and she gets him to drink more milk before letting him release.

Overnight, Rarity unlocks the door of the cabin and has sex with Spike in his sleep - making sure his dreams are all about her too - and gives him some more milk.

Spike tries to make an escape attempt the next morning, but he can only concentrate on Rarity's boobs. He ends up at her office, and she makes him drink both her boobs dry before having sex - and then sleeping with him, his face jammed into her boobs.

To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed. It's not that everyone is cured (though I do like my bad endings), but this is just so abrupt. Things were just starting to build up, and then everything's resolved in several short snippets comprising this chapter.

What happened? Did you just not feel like writing anymore or something? This is the kind of sudden end I see when a writer wants to move on.

7787554

This is the kind of sudden end I see when a writer wants to move on.

You have hit the nail on the head, good sir. May I suggest through you read through this blog post?

Maybe instead of a bad ending chapter you can do a prologue-like chapter detailing how twilight and the others changed and how this fiasco started.

7808193

It's supposed to take place after a Time Skip, where all the characters are considerably older than their ages in the canon.

"All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others?" Animal Farm nice.

The ending has a certain level of amusement but yeah Sunset, Snips, and Snails never got cured and frankly its a little disappointing not getting to see Spike get what he deserves after all that.

Comment posted by Uria the Sacred Beast deleted Mar 20th, 2018

Someone please do either an alternate ending or prologue scenario for this

I would have liked more focus on Dash and the boob enhancing effects on her (if I missed it, I couldn’t find it). Overall, not too bad.

Despite suspecting him of trying to distract Rarity looked over to the window and saw Sunset walking by with her arms wrapped around Snips and Snails.

That’s it... *gun chocking* I’m gonna kill them.:applejackconfused:

8915739
I'm sure Sunset has enough room in her heart (or heart shaped box) for all three of you.

8916071
Naw I want those two dead. Sunset is my girl, and I don't want those little bigots...*breath*

TAKE HER FROM MEEEEE!!!!!:flutterrage:

"Heh. No problem. It's what we Apples do. See y'all around." Apple Bloom and her friends left, as did Diamond Tiara and Scootaloo.

...Scootaloo isn't among Applebloom's friends?

"Haha, no, of course not!" Rarity said, waving Twilight off. When she was out of sight, Rarity dragged Spike into the Boutique, throwing her in.

Spike is a she?

In short, you need an editor. Enough said.

I kind of liked the ending. Everything worked out that hardly ever happens in these kind of stories but I like it. A sweet ending

I'm actually surprised you didn't write a alternate ending to this story? Still Good though.

Login or register to comment