• Published 26th Jul 2015
  • 12,404 Views, 105 Comments

Equestria Girls: Horrifying Mind Worms Are Magic~ - CloppetyClopClopClop



A terrifying brainspace invading worm is squirming its way into the heads of everyone's favorite human versions of everyone's favorite magic talking horses. Literally 'mindless' body horror clop.

Comments ( 24 )

... I enjoy this story

Are we going to see more of twilight? All your writing is glorious

I enjoy it ever time this story updates. The hypnosis was an excellent touch. I don't think they'll be ok though, regardless of Twilight's observations of the dogs once the parasite was removed.

I wonder if anybody else suddenly thought of the spawn of Kyuss.

Well. So, it seems like dogs are the intermediate host. That puts Fluttershy in great peril. And while she realised the effects on females dogs, Twilight's thoughts here make no mention of infected males. Were there none? Did their behaviour not change all that much? The worms force not only an urge to breed on their victims, they also pervert their thoughts to make them submissive and addicted to degradation, at least for the time they allow much thought at all.

Which reminds me: Rarity and Rainbow vanished? They were nearly catatonic last we saw them. Perhaps the worms took a more direct control of them; or perhaps they rebuild parts of the brain, just enough to let their hosts survive instead of dying from thirst or hunger.

Not sure if i'll read this, but seeing Mindworm, Brings to memory my days playing Alpha Centauri. Still play it from time to time, actually. Not downvoting, as I havn't attempted a reading.

Very interesting chapter. Makes me wonder about how the rest will fall and if what we thought would happen to Twilight will now happen to Sunset.

Yay~~ update!

6878059 Dude I had the same thought actually.

I would think maybe the worms could probably coax the host to find food and water, what good is a host if their dead or risk not being able to find another host if they have to leave the body. Hunger and thirst are probably simple enough needs to deal with.

Also its possible the DD probably whisked Rarity away somewhere and RD is tucked in some alleyways out of the public eye.

Where do you get inspiration to do all this dude? I can't find similar stuff online... I know it's out there, this is the internet after all!

6882179 Intermediate Host by Dark Avenger. Corruption of Champions by Fenoxo. The myriad works of ShindoL/DaHootch. Fatal Pulse/Asanagi's Victim girls series of comics. Fan no Hitori's works (Voodoo squad/Dolls/ especially one called Inmushi) also feature some mind controlly type stuff.

And above all a series of guro comics called Brain Eater by Yoshitora.

These are the myriad nightmare codexes that influenced my revolting sexual deviance.

So after reading this chapter again, an idea came to me as for what the worms could do with Twilight. They could use her as a mother ship. I'm not sure if you already have an idea for Fluttershy since you mentioned dogs being infected. But perhaps for Applejack or Pinkie Pie, the worms could use Twilight to seduce one of them. And the moment one of them locks lips with her, a worm could easily slip in through the mouth or nostril.

oh god this is horrific, gr8 m8 i r8 8/8

6883985 CoC...one of the most pleasuring experiences ever. Just love being a 9-Tailed Kitsune.

Maybe the chapter that involves Applejack could be with her gettin frisky with the horses at the farm.
Just a suggestion.

6883985 you should totally continue this man.

Comment posted by FL4MING_R4VEN deleted Jun 6th, 2017

I really hope you will continue this. I just love stuff like that with RD. Just wipe her main and make her a living sex doll for the bug!

This is a clopfic that I really want to see updated. It has so much potential!

Dig a hole boys the store is dead

Normally, I'm not a fan of things that have the "Sex" tag on it (courtesy of having a sexual aversion disorder, or as I like to call it, partial asexuality). But I do love me some pretty girls (of legal age, of course) getting painfully infected with mind-controlling parasites while being stuck in an And I Must Scream situation that eventually deteriorates into their minds being destroyed and them being left nothing more but mindless puppets. Then again, I love anything where Possession/Mind Control and Mind Rape go hand-in-hand. :pinkiehappy:

And yes, that includes having it happen to a human version of best pony Twilight Sparkle. But sine this is happening to Sci-Twi rather than main universe Twi, I don't feel bad at all (even though Sci-Twi is just as adorkable as Main!Twi buuuuuuut sadism comes before looking at pictures and videos of the two of them being themselves).

6883985
Hey will there be more chapters too?

Holy hell is this wrong...
...
...
...
What, you thought I was going to finish the quote? Nah boy, this is messed up

I just realized the bugs are changelings after going through the mirror

Login or register to comment