• Published 23rd Jun 2015
  • 32,948 Views, 223 Comments

No Magic Required - Damien Darkside



You are a cartoonist who brings never-before-seen art, and she's an amazing cellist who makes music. Two fields dominated by unicorns, but you two are doing just fine.

  • ...
49
 223
 32,948
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 53 )

Lol OMG I got first

You should totally do a sequel where you and vinyl as long have sex with Octavia. Xdxdxdxdxdx that would be great

Also I got that one refrence

Also first.

I'd rather have a separate Vinyl story, but that's just me.

Also, great update.

Also, second.

So, your saying that in a land of magical pastel colored horses, that there isn't a spell or potion that could allow them to have a child of their own? Wel it is your story and I can respect your opinion.

7569811
He actually doesn't want to write more sequels.
But shush, you don't know this from me!

-Zeph the Editor

Fucking hot. This made my day, man. I was not expecting more to this.

That was an awesome chapter! I love anything with Octavia and Vinyl in it, but I just love the chemistry between the POV and Octi, and the fun back-and-forth of the 2 mares. That was very well written, and worth waiting on. Kudos! :yay:

I saw that easter egg right at the beginning gotta say though i love that song so much. Glad it see it be implemented in a story i loved. Great job on the story. Also gotta say that, that is a nice little turn around for the title of the song and the title of this chapter as well.

Another chapter? What unexpected fortune!
Thank you!

“How could you know…that purple was my favorite color?”

Dumbfounded, you looked around the purple-accented furniture in the living room you both lived in. Then you looked at the off-purple couch and purple drapes. You gazed into your girlfriend’s light purple eyes and to her light purple bowtie.

Ded. Fucking ded. So ded that I have to use the misspelling of dead meme to show how ded I am.

Extra bonus points awarded for including one of my favorite Daft Punk songs. This was really well written and you tied the song in really well. Great story

APS

“As for the ‘gets off on her own music’ thing, well...I will share that I have my own personal subwoofer for that.”

lol, wonder what Vinyl would say about "OhMiBod".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OhMiBod

There was no magic required.

He said it, roll credits! :rainbowlaugh:

On another note, we need more :pinkiehappy:

Guess you could say...
He was the Analog Kid:trollestia:

I can just imagine Vinyl being a fan of classic rock and her listening to this (or any other Rush song, for that matter :raritywink:

There was no magic required.

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

But I all seriousness, this was a wonderful addition to an already wonderful story. Well done my friend. Well done
img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/e684a73b85e6a1e2de934428c2cb4d8d1384928259_full.jpg

A few hours after a surprisingly clean and not anal-sex-filled shower

Well, not a very good shower then, is it?
Joking aside, LOVED the chapter and the ending to it was great.

There was no magic required.

I make fire without a magic.

The only thing that would make this story better is if he said the name of the story in the story.

There was no magic required.

He wrote it.

Very well done. Your editors/proof readers did an excellent job, as I couldn't find a single flaw.

I absolutely adore how "I" proposed to Octavia. A moonlit walk through a snow covered town is perfect.

This reminds me... I still have to propose myself!
ANY IDEAS WOULD HELP GREATLY!!!!
And panic attack over:pinkiecrazy:. PM your ideas as I doubt the author wants his comments filled with replies.

Awwwh, that ending made my heart melt! Fantastic finish to a fantastic story.

Aww. I took way too long to get around to reading the bonus chapter. That was sweet. :raritycry:

Love it! The end!:moustache:

7571246 Glad to see I wasn't the only to notice that :rainbowlaugh:.

7569734

I think the better sequel would be a second person story where you are Vinyl and she finds another human, that's a female, and they become lovers. It could make Damien Darkside the first author of a human on pony lesbian story. We need more variety, and that would definitely help!

I love this story. I don't mean the sex parts. I meant the story, the sex parts I just kinda skim over TBH I don't... well moving along the story is amazingly written and quite beautiful.

“How about you draw me like one of your Prench mares?” she sensually suggested.

The story is in second tense and my name actually is Jack... I'm scared about what this means... :twilightoops: ..............just pissing with you! :rainbowlaugh: I'm not really scared about what it means. It's just a coincidence!

P.s. My name really is jack so... yeah...

A DAFT PUNK REF? SERIOUSLY?

You bastard take my fav.

This was a brilliantly done story. Plot, a great story line and well written clop.

Is there any chance of a sequel?

The Monk

7998354 This was supposed to be a oneshot. Analog Love was a bonus chapter for those who wanted a bit more.

I am doing an alternate take on NMR, by having you meet Vinyl on the train instead of Octavia. That will be released soon-ish and I sometimes stream myself writing it.

Fucking years late edit in 2019: Yeah that ain't happening.

Just excellent, there really isn't anything to complain about. Really good job and you've gotten yourself a follow! :pinkiehappy:

This was adorably hot. :moustache:

7569734
All my lulz

Also, awesome fucking chapter dude! :yay: This was a damn fine read~

So fucking good.

I love this story. A very intresting concept using the pony world's physics to affect that visual arts. Also sexy dom

100% Animator approved

Damn this was good.

In all seriousness, this has to be the best clopfic I've ever read. It had a really good storyline that was easy to track, had believable interactions between characters, and no part of it seemed to be rushed or half-assed. I'm glad to have drifted through the depths of Fimfiction until I found this gem. 9.5/10, would recommend to others.

You even started doing comic books that you released every month. Spidermare was a pretty popular series

He did boys! He said it!

Good, ponies here didn’t know how lucky they were. They can now be subjected to Christmas Carols you switched to be pony songs. Now they can suffer hearing them for fifty years straight. Sucks to be the colt working late on Hearth’s Warming forty years from now.

EVIL!

A beautiful tale whose ending brought a tear to my eye. Well done Damien, well done.

9544290
OK, then. I have a more relevant question.

"Be still, my pet,” you told her as you looped the fabric around her hoof three times. “Master is going to have some fun with you and you’re going to enjoy it.”

Do you think women really ever like being treated like pets? Or is it just Octavia? And how would a woman react IRL if I did that to her? (Assuming, of course, she was my consensual partner.)

9544423
Gladly would answer this.

The answer is abso-fucking-lutely with a side note of with your partner's consent. If you noticed, OCTAVIA popped the collar on herself as a surprise, and in the previous paragraph you see that she got the engraving with "Master's Pet" on it herself and presented it to "you".

She lightly blushed at your comment. “Well, how about… this?”

She reached under her pillow with a hoof, and with the strange dexterity that ponies had, she brought out an object and hooked it around her neck. With a hoof she pulled her mane back so you could properly look at it. To your surprise, it was a simple black collar.

Hanging from the ring in the middle of it was a heart which you could see had some writing but couldn’t make out. Attached to that was a leash that she moved so it wrapped a bit around her torso. She placed her hoof back on her side and smiled innocently at you.

“That better?” she asked as if there was any reason why it wouldn’t make the drawing better.

Being open and non-judgmental is extremely important in a relationship, especially sexually. I have over a decade's worth of BDSM and sexual experiences done to me and that I've done to others. I've spanked girls, spat on their face, handcuffed them, gagged them, throat-fucked them, tied them up, and choked them, all by their request. I've even pissed on my ex's open mouth and face, while she had a dog dildo knotted in her cunt and several anal beads up her ass, just because she always wanted to try it and never had the courage to ask her old boyfriends. I wasn't into it, I as pretty neutral, however I still tried my best because it would please her. She teaches English as a Second Language to preteens and is a lovely girl, we just couldn't make it work in the long term. She's in a five year relationship and I hope they do well. I currently own a drawer of ropes, cuffs, anal plugs, beads, vibrators, Bad Dragon toys and a purple dildo in my seven year relationship.

Communication is so important and trust is absolutely key. Open dialogue is the best tool to discovering, developing and exploring fetishes, and you'd be surprised how many people (females and males) who are just absolute fucking freaks.

All of my stories directly come from my own sexual experiences, or derived from them if I haven't done it but have done something similar. That is one of the many reasons why people LOVE my stories or have said "I'm not into X but this story is amazing". I've never used whipped cream as lube, but I know it totally works from research (Baking After Hours). I know how to apply pressure to a girl's neck and proper safe-actions to allow her to breathe (Absolutely Breathtaking). I've popped two cherries and know how important stretching and foreplay is for those who are tight or virgins taking a thick dick (Carpenter's Dillema, a foalcon story. I have never and will never fuck anyone underage). I've done plenty of anal and it is one of my own favorite fetishes (A Dire Situation, For Realzies, Delicious Candy). Or even just fooling around in public (Under The Table).

So short? She says yes, you slap that collar on and demand that she calls you "Master", or "Daddy". Then if she disobeys (but doesn't say the safe-word or caution/slow word), always make sure she gets spanked and denied an orgasm. Add a tailplug and you're golden. Women who like this usually like to be controlled, so you're confidence in being a dom is key, and you'll both learn what gets you both off.

9544499
So here is another question... what if she calls me master and does what Octavia does... and I'm too kind-hearted to be a brute towards her?

9544504
This is probably the last question I'm going to be answering here since I'm not gonna be your sex therapist. I know what I'm talking about.

You aren't into what she's into? You straight up tell her that. "Sorry honey but I don't think I have it in me to do that to you right now". Judging by your posts, I'm gonna guess you're under 24 years old. That's perfectly fine, you just might not have the confidence to do it, you aren't into it at all, or you are actually a submissive person instead of a dominating one. Things change over time, and so do your interests. Maybe some day you DO wish you spank your girlfriend and make her count them out while you rotate the vibrator that's inside her. Maybe some day you get a girlfriend who wants to fuck you in the ass with a strap on because YOU want to be dominated (all my female friends have been neutral or sub, never had this one done) but you get the point.

Again, open communication is important BOTH ways. My current girlfriend actually has absolutely no interest of calling me Master, nor does she want me to suck me off inside the change room or have me fingerblast her while we are at the movies. A few of my previous girlfriends were totally into that, she isn't. That's absolutely fine, we discussed it and I told her that if she ever wanted to try she just has to ask. We still have PLENTY of fun in other way, and that's the most important thing: having safe and loving fun.

9544518
I personally describe myself as being somewhat submissive, but I do believe I can be assertive if I really need to be.

My father tells me that this sort of thing may actually be a way of the sub expressing his/her power over the dom in a way, but I'm not sure whether or not that holds any merit at all.

Very well done! I thouroughly enjoyed reading this! I do love some of the longer more in depth stories and yourself delivered. Bravo pleanty of comedy mixed in.

Beautiful story, been gathering dust in my read later for years
But that ponut though hahaha.....ponut.
That's golden!

Such a beautiful story! Nice work!:heart:

“We know, that is why we are talking about it, bassbutt!” you yelled back.

The lyrics from an unfortunate pop song immediately came into my mind as a response for Vinyl
"all about that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble"

Login or register to comment