• Member Since 17th Nov, 2012
  • offline last seen Apr 15th, 2019

Smoker


"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cheshire Cat: "We're all mad here."

E
Source

The long awaited Season 5 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has finally arrived. The bronies aren't the only ones hyped, however: all the ponies are excited as well. As the final preparations are made, and the cameras are set to roll, Pinkie notices that someone is missing. Where could she be...

XXXXXXXX

Made and posted on the day before the Season 5 premiere. Struck me like a bolt of lightning.

Happy season 5 everybody! Cross your fingers for the best episodes yet!

Chapters (1)
Comments ( 14 )

Insta-like for originality.

Heh, this was nice.

Here's hoping that Season 5 will be the best season yet.

I don't always get excited for season premiers

but when I do I jump up and down like a crazy faboy, it's kind of embarassin

stay pony, my friends

Like for originality.
Also:

“Twilight?” Pinkie asked, picking up Rarity and looking under her.

If this would have been something along the lines of "Twilight?" Pinkie asked, popping out from a cloud, I would've thought it more original, considering she breaks the laws of physics like that all the time.

cute!

& massive 4th wall breakage...with most not even Pinkie's:pinkiehappy:

I was half laughing, half stammering at the bizzareness of this story while reading it XD
and I'm reading it like a couple hours before I'm going tow atch the premiere, too! XD
I liked this A LOT!

“Little girls watch this show? I never knew that.”

ROFL!

Also, BIG LIKE!

Now I gotta wonder if there's gonna be a spin-off to this on the recruiting and portraying of Starlight Glimmer to be the new antagonist and how she feels about it.

Spike wasn't on set. If Pinkie had gone one door further, she would've stopped at his broom closet.

Fanfic's garbage anyway.

5825031 that's a good idea. I gotta write that down.

Haven't read this yet. But you get a follow for the awesome title. Lol. :rainbowlaugh:

:pinkiehappy: "If we can't find Twilight, then we'll have Tara hide behind a crate and read her lines out for her. It sure is convenient that her voice sounds just like Twilight."
Tara: "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Like you said there would be, I spotted plenty of spelling and grammar errors, but I really don't have time to go through them all. Sorry. :facehoof:
BUT the story idea was good. You get a like for that. :twilightsmile:

*sigh* Season 5, and no Spike... No Applejack either, but still...

Login or register to comment