• Published 8th Feb 2015
  • 2,321 Views, 157 Comments

CODE ORCHID - Sir Hat



An Equestrian deep ocean base produces a giant pony creature to fight sea monsters and one of the workers grows to be friends with the giant pony.

Comments ( 15 )

Dammit all! Did Mike just explode?

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike!

>Dethklok
>Not Murmaider or Murmaider II: The Water God
You had one job.

Vengence is the law for thee a thousand leagues below the sea.

6609125

I thought about. decided it might be to cliche. Also, should've linked the batmetal version of Murmaider.

6611960
My computer was acting up at the time, I was barely able to link what I did~

Even then, it was hyper linked because I had a glitch where it was loading the last video posted in the comments instead of mine.

Here's a less brutal Murmaider for the trouble.


I have taken the time to read the story to the current chapter I was just wondering are you going to write any more? November 6th 2015 was your last chapter are you discontinuing the story? What I have read I've enjoyed very much but if you are discontinuing the store you should put on your marker that it is canceled then I wouldn't have wasted my time reading the first part. I do look forward to seeing the next chapter if you take the time to write it.

What I've read I have enjoyed very much.

Dragonfox

7389357
Shit's dead yo. Like, all of it.

7393451 NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7393470
I tried to find a few others to take over, shit happened in each case or they gave up. Such is life.

“Yep, the IT guy said he put a bunch of songs on it, but I like the metal songs.” Orchid said turning around, her tail wagging.

that uh girl :rainbowdetermined2:

The screen counted down and the first line came up with a small indicator pointing to the words. Sparkler can deal with a few more songs. I’m gonna metal the hell out of this song.

7393451
If I may, I wouldn't mind a chance to write the next chapter.

Una

Why do all the good stories die on here!!! :fluttershbad: I was really getting into it too. Shame.

Login or register to comment