• Published 5th Feb 2015
  • 2,890 Views, 53 Comments

Little Jackie - Zubric



Losing her parents at such a young age had affected Applejack more then she would ever like to admit. During one of her therapy sessions, she's given a chance to try a very unique treatment in order to help her cope. (Foalish themes present)

  • ...
40
 53
 2,890

Recovered

Applejack awoke the next morning, an overwhelming chipper feeling coming over her. She smiled at Starfield when she came trotting in, the caretaker smiling just as much. “Good morning,” She greeted, while lowering the gate of the crib. “Sleep well little one?”

The farm pony nodded, climbing out with a chorus of crinkles. She didn’t give the padding any attention for now, as she gave Starfield a hug. “You bet, thanks again for all this.”

Starfield patted Applejack back while they hug. “No problem. I'm glad you were able to let it all out in the open. “

Applejack nodded. “Yeah I guess I should have really listened to my own advice huh?” She released her hug after a minute and shifted in the diaper feeling it once more hug her bottom perfectly. “So when can I take this off? I mean, not that there's any rush.” Her cheeks radiated once more, as she gave her own rump a light pat. A faint memory of her mother praising her for getting through a night dry made her giggle. She’d given Apple Bloom the same praise too. Guess she learned a lot from her parents before their passing.

“You don't have to until lunch, that is when you planned to head back right, little Jackie?” Starfield asking, ruffling Applejack’s head before plonking her signature hat upon her head. “Now let’s get the little one all fed, shall we?”

Applejack took a moment to watch a bird fly by the window before nodded. “Yeah, I’d love some pancakes with some apples of course.” The farm mare followed Starfield out of the nursery, waddling behind with a slight skip with each step she took. Along the way to the kitchen, another pleasant memory came to her mind.


Applejack was around four as she jumped into pile after pile of leafs, the cool wind blowing them around due to the filly’s carefree nature. Her giggles drew the attention of her parents, as the farm filly poked her head out of a pile.

Her mother shook her head. “Applejack, we are tryin’ to clean up. You’re makin’ a mess.”

The little filly just jumped out and giggled again. “Sorry, Mama, it just so fun,” She raced over and hugged her mother’s warm fur. She glanced up at her mom with an innocent grin. “I’m goin’ to be big and strong like Daddy one day.”

Her father couldn’t help but let out a chuckle and nod. “Oh I’m sure you will. Big and strong, buckin’ the apple trees just like us.”

“Yeah, I be best bucker ever,” Applejack beamed, skipping around her parents as they made their way back to the farm house. The smell of fresh apple pie cooling on the window sill blowing through the air. The smell, of course, made the young filly hungry. As they went inside, Applejack could see her big brother trying to sweep the floor the broom still larger than he was. The sight got a giggle out of the filly as she moved over to him. “That broom too big for ya.”

“Nuh uh, Granny said I’m strong. I’m strong colt.” Big Mac lifted the broom over his head, beaming, only to slip and land on his bottom.

Granny looked over from her baking, smiling just as much. “Oh yes, Big Mac sure is helpful. He even helped cut some apples too.”

The father ruffled Mac’s mane, insighting more giggles from the young colt. “Well, aren’t you a handy little helper?”

Granny took the pie off the windowsill, the smell filling the room as she put it on the table, cutting it into even slices. “Who wants some pie?” She asked, watching the foals cheer, shooting their hooves up into the air.

Applejack was the first to hop up onto a stool, taking in a deep whiff of the pie. Her mouth drooled at the slice that was put upon her plate. She pounced on it like a tiger, jabbing it wit her fork as she ate. Enjoying every bite.


Applejack waddled into the kitchen with a big grin on her muzzle, following Starfield to the table. Fresh bowls of oatmeal sat upon the table, apple slices mixed into them. Comet sat at the table, waving at Applejack. “Good morning, Comet, how did you sleep?” Starfield asked.

The filly beamed. “Oh, I dreamt about flying through the stars. It was so pretty.”

Applejack took her seat with a light poof of air. “Oh, that’s a sweet dream,” She blushed again, seeing her glass was just a sippy cup with little stars printed on it. Taking a sip, she took another glance out the window at the nice sunny day. ‘I dreamt of home.”

Comet cooed. “So, you feel better?” She asked innocently, taking a sip from her juice.

The padded mare nodded, slowly feeling content as the large bib was put around her neck. “Yeah, I feel a lot better now. This here experience helped me a lot.” The earth pony took her spoon, taking a bite of her oatmeal and enjoying the sweet taste.

“Mommy knows best.” Comet recited, clapping her hooves with joy.

Starfield sat across from Applejack with a prideful smile on her muzzle. “Oh, it’s just a gift really. Do you want me to feed you too, Applejack?” She asked, before taking a sip of her coffee.

A moment passed as Applejack thought it over with still blushing cheeks. “I'm good, thanks.” She resumed eating, shifting from time to time on her protected plot. She felt at home, just as she did back on the farm. She sighed contently, resuming her meal with a smile.


Applejack held still as the diaper was removed from her bottom, and any trance of foal powder was wiped off. The farm pony climbed off the table, stretching a little as she stared around the nursery Where once sad memories had soured her thoughts, the happier and nostalgic ones now seemed more prominent. She’d had good childhood while it lasted.

Once they had reached the front lobby, she turned around and gave Starfield a hug. “Thanks again for ya help.”

“As long as you remember it okay to feel young inside then you should be alright,” Starfield gave a few pats on the back before letting go. “And you can come back anytime if you’d like. Comet seems to enjoy your company.”

Applejack adjusted her hat, staring out at the sunny day awaiting her. “I’ll keep that in mind,” She then reached out and gave the filly nearby a small noogie on the head. “You keep out of trouble, ya hear?” The filly let out giggles, worming about playfully until the mare let go. With the farewells completed, Applejack made her steady trot towards home with a skp in her step.

It wasn’t long until the familiar trees of her home came into view, Applejack whistling as she got closer to her home. Apple Bloom, who had been fixing the fence at that moment, beamed upon seeing her sister return. “Applejack!” The filly cheered, rushing up and giving her a big hug.

“Hey, Apple Bloom, keepin’ active I see.” Applejack smiled.

“Yeah, Big Mac said you went to some sort of session thing. What’s that mean?” Apple Bloom tilted her head, looking rather cute with her innocence.

“Oh just somethin’ special to help me remember the good times,” Applejack answered, as she continued to hug her sister with a smile. “Love ya, sis.” She nuzzled the filly, sighing.

“Bleh, when did you get so sappy?” Apple Bloom protested, but held onto the hug anyway.

Applejack just laughed. “What, your big sister can’t be motherly at times?” She gave the filly a noogie, inciting another fit of giggles. The two then made their way back to the farm house, Apple Bloom telling her sister about what the Crusaders got up to the other day.

Upon entering the farm house, Big Mac turned from the kitchen counter, waving. “Good to see you back, Applejack,” He greeted, cutting up some pie for them. “I assume things went well?”

Applejack took a seat, smiling happily. ‘Yeah, it went great. I feel much better now,” She took a bite form her slice of pie and smirked. “I bet you use that Smarty Pants doll to feel younger.”

Big Mac blushed, which was hard to see past his coat. “W-what?! no!”

Apple Bloom laughed a little. “Oh, that explains why I saw ya doin’ a tea party with some plushies.”

Applejack instead of laughing, awwed and moved over and gave her brother a big hug. He looked down at her as they exchange looks in silence. “I’ll explain later” was plastered across the mare’s muzzle. “So once Granny Smith is awake, who wants to look at some old family photos?”

As the two nodded in agreement, Applejack couldn’t but help feel joy in the bliss of this simple, bonding moment. With a newfound outlook on the past and a promise for the future, she felt she could take on anything that could come her way. Being little for a while hadn’t been so bad.

Author's Note:

Well there we have it finally finished this thing. Ending probably should have been stronger but I didn't really think it through fully at the time. Still, was a fun ride at least.

Comments ( 4 )

This was a good ending. Great to see Applejack having addressed her issues and will know how to handle them in the future.

awesome story

It looks like everything worked out! Everypony is happy which means no more depression.
Great story overall!

a wonderful ending, I must say!

Login or register to comment