• Published 14th Jan 2015
  • 12,963 Views, 212 Comments

Frustration and Fingers - CosmicWrinkles



A human unknowingly lets his fingers play where they shouldn't.

  • ...
57
 212
 12,963
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 39 )

You should make a blog post for this sort of thing instead of putting it in the story itself.

Can you hurry up on those updates! I really like this story, it's a bit different from the usually human-pony clop fics, but still the same as the others. Only funnier!!!

how many your friends do chapters for you but only someone that writes the same as you.

Considering how good these future chapters sound, I can wait but I hope this "be back later" is not going to sound the death toll to another good story again.

5553408 This. It is actually against site rules to use chapters for non story content now.

Ouch...still, nice ideas...SOMEPONY WRITE ME SOME PLOT DAMN IT!! I'M STUCK IN A BLIZZARD SHOVELING THINGS, NO WORD PROCESSOR TO DO IT FOR ME!

Well, I joined on because of the first chapter and the hopes of an interesting or funny story, but sadly I must leave. Both your second chapter and the suggested future chapters leave me dissatisfied by the characters, not because they deviate from the shows baseline for them, but because of their conduct both in and out of context. I'll be the first to admit I have some adverse peculiarities in my personal preferences, but the chloroform gag at the end pushed my limit. I do not wish to read about the pony equivalent of drunken frat bros drugging a chick (or taking advantage of their naivete) in order to get their jollies off, and must, unfortunately, favorite.

"The Great and Powerful Trixie" getting HER human to coddle, belly rub, cuttie massage and horn stroke her in the middle of Town for everypony to see.

ooOOoooo Now that sexy.

(Luna on the moon... AGAIN: "Well fuck.")

......Really?......just for that?....for cost all year for..dammm sex?

Okay... I don't know if anyone else has offered to do this, but I like the story well enough that I wouldn't mind to do it. If you feel that you won't be able to finish the story, at all, I wouldn't mind to work on a few chapters and submit them to you to post on here.

RJP

5556570 Heh, he could totally let his story be once where he lets in a lot of guest chapters. That would be awesome.

Oh that poor, poor, lucky ass sonofabitch!

lol like and fav for you prefect way to wait for the hardline beta servers to come back on

This is a funny rape happy story. Keep it up!:pinkiehappy:
Flutterape, said not be this funny or sexy, but she is! She so is!:rainbowlaugh:

5626784 that...would make so much sense actually. :rainbowderp:

I've Always loved the theory of gender roles being reversed in Equestria due to the belife that there are more mares than stallions, and this fic perfectly reflect as to what i belive how it would look.

OFFLINE for 3w, 3d OH NO NOO NOOOO FOR GOD'S SAKE!


NO!!!

damn...I liked this story...

R.I.P.

I need more of this in my life

I don't see how reversed gender roles is a thing. There's more females than males to begin with, and we never see them doing gender-oriented things.

5715753 It's a fair assumption that with more males than females the females would each try to one-up each other [as men often do in our society] to get the male; over a period of time I'd imagine it could get switched around from what we would perceive as normal,

I'm still not even sure what the point of this story even was. Humor? None of it's funny, as there's no trace of the characters we know to get any amusement out of their caricatures. The entire concept is still ridiculous, but if the story is trying to be a crack story then it fails because nothing is ever explained, nor is there a random tag or something similar.

Really the only thing this story did was toss in a protagonist suffering from plot-induced (because why would the story bother actually coming up with reasons?) stupidity, one-dimensional ponies, and a dull plot. What's sad is that I still can't really understand what the point was.

hey wanna just go ahead and roll with it . but all the girls get really good rubs in public and in private why not?

Not really sure what i expected when I found this but it was better then i thought it was gonna be! I love the switched gender roles trope and this hits that mark perfectly.

I wish i could could give this story more then one thumbs up.

5648377 We're losing him doctor! Quick! Use......the Twilicane!!!!

6257816
26 weeks 1 days...has pass...
Rest in peace... Cosmic.
You do a great job in fiction
mlcrutchfield.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/goodbyelinneav2.jpg

6258800 What...went...wrong? :fluttercry:

6258834 Yes my friend. He just give up the hope of brony. And now he doing with sexual escapades and bestiality.

6260469 *sad background music* :ajsleepy:

6267528

omg! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

im a horrible person for laughing at that :pinkiegasp:

I am sad there isn't more of this. Neat concept, fun read.

I really like this. When do you think you will post a new chapter?

I think he left the website for good, its been over 50 weeks since he last logged in

8193931

...Did you seriously just leave a reply to a comment that's over two years old?

Huh, okay then.

8654530
Damn... Drop that Mic like a boss dude. That was awesome.

This story is dead as shit, better bury it in the ground cause there ain't no way this is ever coming back.

7409040
Yeah, it looks like he registered to post, and lasted some... two weeks, a little over, before deciding to go back to being Anon.

A shame, since the story was actually kinda funny. Despite the rapey undertones (and more of that, as seen in the plot summary), it could've been used to some great effect.

Login or register to comment