• Published 2nd Feb 2015
  • 37,007 Views, 396 Comments

Doggy Style - MasterBrony Forever



Anon learns big asses and Diamond Dogs, perfect combo!

  • ...
90
 396
 37,007
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 35 )

Best way to end the old year and begin the new one!:pinkiehappy:

Happy 2019 my friend and I hope a sequel of this comes soon!!

Aww sweet way to end the year! :yay:

alt tittle "give those bitches a bone"

Nice. It is good to see this finished. A... "Unique" relationship like this is quite sweet in its own sick twisted way xD Thanks.

Great ending to a great story. Feeling kind of sad that it's finally wrapped up, but all good things come to and end.

My only thought is: Why after such a long time with Roxy would I still be acting like a little bitch? I'm fucking, fighting and living with a Diamond Dog Alpha who is whipping me into shape. I've fucked her multiple times, I knocked her up, why would I be embarrassed at seeing and sucking on her tits?

Roxy was a great character and this was fun to read, but it doesn't feel like "my" own "character" grew at all over the course of this fic. I just took it like a bitch the entire time.

Apart from that, it was pretty decent.

9378579
Nah, this wasn't even supposed to be more the one chapter XD

9378596
Nice and simple ending :P

9378710
Would that be an alt title? XD

9378964
Over all it works out in the end :twilightsmile:

9378965
Yeah, and I felt like I had been dragging it on too long.

9379017
I didn't want it to be just a: Roxy is a bitch then does a 180 and become super nice and submissive wife who will service my mate and be a good mother.
But I decided to make it so she has changed but not 100%. More like a 90.

9379731
Okay, well thanks for making it, either way, there aren't that many diamond dog stories out there.

9379733
That is one of the reasons I wrote this XD

9379731

Oh, I never expected Roxy to do a 180. Her character was exposed and developed over time. Even at the end she is different that at the beginning. However you did miss one thing on my post:

Roxy was a great character and this was fun to read, but it doesn't feel like "my" own "character" grew at all over the course of this fic. I just took it like a bitch the entire time.

"I" never changed. Roxy clearly wants a mate as powerful and as dominant as she and her kind are. Being with that over time would have you adapt to that or she'd keep you as a sex object. She changed with me and made me her mate, but I never changed with her. A better arc for myself is that I would start out weak and helpless, something she would despise and I would end up being her sex toy like the beginning. Over the course of the fic you'd start seeing some changes. Yes she is still dominant and over the time she can show her slightly more affectionate side because I earned it. That way you see me rise above ponies and become somewhat of her equal, something she could be proud of having as a mate. However at this point it just feels... off.

Roxy can still be powerful, with a mate that is powerful in his own way and shows way less weaknesses over time. I very much HIGHLY recommend reading "Her Most Faithful Servant" by Flutterpriest for a good example. He raises a very weak and submissive Anon being dominated by Celestia to become a stronger individual. Doggy Style could have greatly benefited the human becoming less "weak" like a Pony and being "stronger" like a Diamond Dog. Maybe not in the traditional sense that Diamond Dogs see it, and maybe when he's made that change over time, Roxy could see that there is more than one way of being strong, like being a better leader. Both of them change and have full arcs.

Remember on your next fics that BOTH characters and their dynamics will change. THIS IS NOT me hating on the fic or saying the fic is shit. It isn't. However, I believe that everyone who has potential can have their ass kicked a little bit and be shown what could be a better idea. I can't tell you how many times I have had ideas for my fic and upon discussion with other people, changed them to be BETTER either next time around or just plain getting better plot points.

You're a good author, and I am extremely impressed you didn't let this fic straight up fucking die like 99.99% of the rest of the authors on this site, especially after 3 years.

Keep going. Keep getting better. Keep learning. Keep writing about that sweet, delicious aaaaaasssssssssssssss

9380785
Oh the reader. It is hard to develop a second person story if it is suppose to be you with making them too different from when it started.

But I do understand where you are coming from, want both of them to develop and the reader didn't seem to develop much.

Very well done! Loved the story! Great job!:heart:

9384870
Thank! Glad you enjoyed it :D

That was some top-tier waifu smut, I tell you what.

Nice story. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Still hate doormate male characters!

This was not only a damn good clopfic, but also a good romance story too.

I honestly want to see these kids grow up

9953686
That could be an entire story of it's own.

9604604
(I know I am late XD)

Trust me things are different later on with that. Just didn't bother writing it.

10197271
Dude thanks for writing one of my most favorite stories and wank material

10712850
I am glad people enjoyed it as much as they did, it started off as a one off story and it blew up way more then I expected it to.

9954471
I know it’s been a few years since you posted the story but is there a chance you’re planning on making a sequel or can’t make a sequel to the story about there kids a bit older

11202709
Don't have any plans for a squeal, but I do have alt universe ideas of doing similar things with other none pony characters (Dragon, Griffins etc.)

And possibly even a rewrite but got other stuff before that.

Please let there be a sequel

11216433
Thinking of a spin-off in a similar world with another creature like dragon griffons and either more ass or different part of the body.

That was great I wish there were more diamond dog fanfics like this :twilightsmile: :heart:

11849465
There are so very few. I felt the need to fill the gap at the time of writing this after seeing some art (the cover) back in the day.

11849536
I know there not much and the ones thats are on this website are either short 4k fanfics or not complete and its good you did now there is atleast one long 22k fanfic

11849546
This story wasn't even meant to be that long. It was suppose to stay a oneshot, but people loved it enough decided to keep writing it. The first chapter is still the best imo.

11849550
Yeah thats good and glad you kept writing it and my favorite part was when she become submissive and started loving him

11849554
Happy you enjoyed it :D Thank you so much for enjoying the full thing, makes all the additional chapters worth it.

11849605
No problem keep up the good writing

Login or register to comment