• Published 12th Dec 2014
  • 2,506 Views, 46 Comments

Ponies & Keyblades - GoneGuy



A MLP:FiM/Kingdom Hearts Crossover. When Sora enters Equestria, a magical world of talking ponies, can he learn the magic of friendship and save this world from the Heartless?

  • ...
10
 46
 2,506

30 Farewell, Equestria

The group of friends, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and all of Ponyville gathered in town square as the mayor began her speech.

"Ahem. Attention, everypony! We are gathered here today to honor several ponies who risked not only life and limb to save not only Ponyville from the Heartless, but all of Equestria! May I present to you...

Twilight Sparkle...

Applejack...

Pinkie Pie...

Rarity...

Fluttershy...

Rainbow Dash...

Smashing Light...

Sora...

Riku....

and Kairi.

Ahem! I think I speak on behalf of all of Ponyville when I say, thank you."

"You not only speak for all of Ponyville, but for all of Equestria, mayor."

Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Princess Cadence all landed in the midst of the town.

Celestia herself walked up to the three Keyblade Wielders from another world.

"Thank you, Sora, Riku, Kairi."

Then, something magical happened. Twilight's heart began to glow from inside her body, and a wave of magical energy shot out from her. When the light had cleared, she spread her two new wings.

"You have truly proven yourself, Twilight."

"Proven myself... princess?"

"Yes. Since you lived in Ponyville, you've displayed the qualities of friendship that everyone should know."

Celestia walked up to the podium.

"May I present to you all for the very first time... Princess Twilight Sparkle!"

"I think I just realized something," Sora said a bit later. He ran back to the library, and moved a small bookshelf in the corner.

"That's what I thought."

He pointed his Keyblade at the small hole in the tree, and a beam of light shot from it's tip, as the sound of a lock being locked was heard.

The largest party in all of Equestria was held throughout Ponyville, and all were having fun.

That is, until a door appeared. It was white, and it appeared in front of the three otherwordly visitors.

"Well, looks like it's time for us to go." Sora said, softly.

"Sora! Riku! Kairi! Wait!" Twilight shouted, followed by her 5 friends and the 4 Cutie Mark Crusaders.

"Twilight... it's time for us to leave."

"I know. but first, we wanted to give you this."

Twilight pulled out a multi-colored star on a golden chain. It was purple, white, pink, orange, blue, and yellow. She gave it to him.

"It's... shaped like... papou fruit."

"We know. That's what it was supposed to look like."

"You guys... are my true friends."

All of the Elements of Harmonies' hearts were glowing from within them, as was Sora's. The charm was glowing too.

"Wow..." Applejack said.

"Our hearts... are connected." Sora said through tears.

Pinkie jumped up and spoke.

"You can now use us as summons! To use us, go to summons in the command menu, and press the triangle button to select the pony you want to use!"

"Um... ok Pinkie."

"We're going to miss you guys." Rainbow Dash said.

"Sure as sugar are."

"Most definitely, darling."

"Yeah... we will."

Everypony agreed, and all waved goodbye, as Twilight began to sing.

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need,

a friend will be there to help you see,

a true true friend helps a friend in need,

to see the light that shines from a true, true friend."

Everypony began to cry as the three keyblade wielders from another world began to enter to door.

"Come back and visit anytime!" Pinkie added as the three disappeared in the light.

"I'm gonna miss them." Applebloom said.

"We all are, lil' sis."

"C'mon everypony... this is a party.... OHIMISSTHEMSOMUCHALREADY!" Pinkie added.

Everypony walked back to the party silently.

Back in the Destiny Islands, three humans walked through the door, returned to their true forms once again. The door still stood there, ready just in case they ever chose to return.

"I'm glad to be back in human form, but... I'm going to miss my little pony friends." Sora said.

"Me too." Riku added.

"So will I." Kairi finished.

"We can visit anytime, though," Sora said with a smile, "but for now, I think we should head back to the tower for Master Yen Sid to tell us what's next."

"Let's go everypon- er.... guys." Riku said, slightly turning red, which was odd for him.

The Gummi Ship returned to the starry night sky, and they were on their way.

Author's Note:

I would like to go ahead and confirm that the sequel is already in the works with several chapter done. Stay tuned, everyone!

Comments ( 11 )
Comment posted by darkssa deleted Dec 15th, 2014

5375187


I'm aware. But thats not the point.

5478590

Lol nope. What have you thought about the story?

Comment posted by DragonEmeraldKeyBladerXZ deleted Jan 8th, 2015

I loved the Story:)

5601556

Aww thanks.

5782353


So in other words pulling the Jack Sparrow card?

6124411

Not in essence, no. I gave them the ability to wield them when connected to Sora's heart, but if Sora isn't around, or not in the world, they can't. In essence, Sora ALLOWS them to use keyblades at minor points in the story, kind of like when Roxas let Xion use his Keyblade.

6124439

Except they aren't actually their Keyblades. They are an extension of their connection to Sora.

6931313 I am not an artist, and I feel having to click a bunch of links for music disrupts the flow of the story. I leave it to the imagination to visualize it.

Login or register to comment