• Published 12th Dec 2014
  • 2,506 Views, 46 Comments

Ponies & Keyblades - GoneGuy



A MLP:FiM/Kingdom Hearts Crossover. When Sora enters Equestria, a magical world of talking ponies, can he learn the magic of friendship and save this world from the Heartless?

  • ...
10
 46
 2,506

23 The Great and Powerful Trixie

Eight ponies and one dragon walked through the streets of Ponyville to the train station, preparing themselves for the journey ahead. As they made their way through, they noticed a pony in a black cloak following them, with a blue horn sticking out of it's hood.

"Pinkie, you're freidns with everypony," Sora said, "who is that?"

"I don't know... I don't think I've ever seen them before."

The cloaked pony then spoke, in a voice Twilight, Rarity, Rainbow, and Applejack all knew too well.

"Stop right there!"

"Oh no... is that..."

"The Great and Powerful Trixie," she said, removing her cloak with her magic, "and I'm here to that pony with the key. The stakes? He gives me the key if I win, and Twilight leaves Ponyville forever. If I lose, I will leave Ponyville forever, and I give you this back."

She held up a small bag, with Sora's keychains for his blade dangling inside.

Sora knew all too well that the Keyblade would only obey him, so he decided to see just how "Great and Powerful" this Trixie really was. Plus, he needed those keychains back. How did she even get them away from him?

"Bring it." he said, smartly.

"I thought so." she said, with an evil grin growing on her face, lighting the jewel around her neck bright red.

She fired a large dark blast at him, which he quickly dodged, making it hit the ground.

"Gonna have to try harder than that!"

"Wait for it..." she replied.

Suddenly, the spot where the darkness had hit began to morph into a large, inky black creature with eight tentacles, which grabbed all of his 8 friends.

"Girls! Riku! Spike!"

He ran up to the beast, narrowly avoiding several attacks, and began to climb up his back, slashing each of the tentacles off long enough to release his friends, before they regrew.

"Give me strength!"

His clothes began to glow, and a flash of bright white light nearly blinded the Great and Powerful Trixie.

The boy-turned-pony stood there on both hooves, in red and black clothes, while the word "Valor" entered everyone's mind.

Again, his friends were all inside his own heart, aside from Riku and Spike, who were busy with a small pack of Heartless of their own to work on, Spike belching out flames while Riku slashed away.

"All right! Let's show Trixie what we can do!" Applejack said.

"Yeah! Let's kick her flank right into next Thursday!" Rainbow followed.

"Weeeee! This will be fun!" went Pinkie.

Sora stood, wielding what he had dubbed the Element of Harmony blade in addition to his normal Kingdom Key keyblade, advancing on Trixie, avoiding each of her attacks while using all of his friends' magic to bombard her with strikes.

She backed off, raising her horn to the sky, summoning more and more Heartless, while being surrounded by dark energy.

Each Heartless was launched into the sky, already split in two as he hit them with the blade made of the Elements, and soon enough, all that was left was Trixie herself. But no matter how hard he tried, nothing would damage her!

"Sugarcube, what do we do now?"

"We look for any visible weak spots. Duh." Pinkie replied.

"Sora! That necklace! It looks like it's giving her dark energy!"

"Got it!" he though, and the girls each replied with "Good luck!"

Sora swerved around another dark blast, and carefully aimed his Keyblade at the necklace.

"Fire!" he cried, sending a ball of flames right into the necklace, which shattered the jewel.

Trixie fell to the ground, weak, while the dark energy about her faded away.

"Oh....."

Another flash of bright light, and everypony was back in the area.

"That necklace... it looked like it was supplying her with dark energy." Riku said, picking up the fragments of it.

"Oh.... what happened? Where am I?"

"You're in Ponyville. That necklace was controlling you." Sora replied.

"Ponyville.... necklace.... how? The last thing I remember was a dark pony looking into my eyes...."

"It's alright. You're safe now."

She stood up, and took off her hat.

"Would you all accept an apologoy from the Great and Apologetic Trixie?"

"Of course! Friends always forgive each other."

"Friends.... why would you want to be friends with me.... I tried to destroy you..."

"It wasn't you. It was the necklace." Sora replied.

"Thank you.... for giving me another chance."

"You better get to Ponyville Hospital."