• Published 12th Dec 2014
  • 2,506 Views, 46 Comments

Ponies & Keyblades - GoneGuy



A MLP:FiM/Kingdom Hearts Crossover. When Sora enters Equestria, a magical world of talking ponies, can he learn the magic of friendship and save this world from the Heartless?

  • ...
10
 46
 2,506

11 Rarity?/Fluttershy?/Rainbow Dash the Traitor?

Rarity walked through the maze, muttering to herself.

"When I came to Canterlot, I expected an audience with the Princess, not..... ugh... outdoor sports."

She saw a gleam in the corner of her eye.

As she looked upon the gleam, Discord's face appeared in the three gems she saw in the rock.

"Welcome to your lucky day, Rarity. You've found the one thing in Equestria that could rival my face for pure beauty. You like?"

"Oh yes, I like very much!" she replied, but then she turned away.

"No.... I shan't succumb to such fabulousness. Must... reach... the center... to find.... the others...."

She turned, and began digging the gems out.

"Mine!" she said as she too turned gray.

The deed was done. And a fitting reward lay in wait for her. A large diamond. Or at least, that's what she saw it as. In reality, it was just a large boulder.

"Well Rarity... who would've thought three tiny gems would turn out to be such a spectacular diamond! Now," she said to her new prize, "let's get you home!"

She walked away, slowly, with the diamond on her back, as the rock wall behind broke.

The rock wall in front had broken, and Twilight, Applejack, and Pinkie saw their friend again.

"Rarity! Uh.... what are you doing with that rock on your back?"

"My diamond! I found it and it's all mine! Nopony else can have it."

"Um.... okay."

"Twilight, be a dear and help me carry it."

Twilight did as asked, although she couldn't help wonder why Rarity thought this boulder was a diamond.

Fluttershy wandered the maze, scared out of her wits. Until she saw a butterfly. She followed the animal to a small grove, as she loved all animals.

"Oh Fluttershy.... you poor thing. You must feel awful that you're friends think you're so weak and helpless."

"Oh no, I am weak and helpless, and I'm happy they understand that."

"But you must hate how they always point out your flaws."

"No, I'm happy I have friends that love me enough to want to help me fix my flaws."

"But... you must.... urgh!"

The butterfly transformed, revealing Discord, who had been in disguise.

As he prodded her head, he spoke.

"You've been kind for far too long my dear. Time to be cruel! Arividerchi!"

She too had turned gray with the prod on her head, as he disappeared.

Rainbow continued her search for the center. But she spotted a cloud with rainbow lighting, just like her cutie mark. She followed it, remarking upon her discovery.

"I've got you now, element!"

As she finally caught up to the cloud, she realized it was just a trick. Discord lay in front of her, laying on a cloud wearing sunglasses.

"I can see why you like these clouds so much. Very plush." he remarked.

"Alright Discord! Put 'em up! Give us back the elements so we can put you back in your place!" she shouted, making small jabs and kicks.

"Oh Rainbow Dash. I'm only here to deliver a message."

"I've got a message for you! Put 'em up! I'll have you down in ten seconds, flat!"

"Listen closely. This is important."

He began to recite another poem, telling how that she had a choice to make, but either would cause something she loved to be destroyed. Her friends... or her home.

"Cloudsdale.... destroyed... without me....."

"In this box are your wings. You can take them and leave the game. But you'll have to leave your so-called friends behind. Your choice."

She too had turned gray, and took her wings, flying away.

Sora had finally caught up with Twilight and the others, but then the maze's walls disappeared, revealing only a crater and Discord himself in their midst.

"Somepony broke the no flying rule. The game's over. I win!"

As they saw the gray Rainbow Dash fly away, Sora was angry.

"You! You made her do that!"

"I did nothing of the sort." he said, snapping his fingers, returning Fluttershy's wings, and the two unicorns' horns.

"Oh really? How did she get her wings back then? And I'll bet you did that to the others as well!" Sora said, remarking upon their gray appearances and the fighting that was going on amongst them, "and you cheated us! How can we look for the elements when you take the hiding place away before we have the chance to find them!"
"I never said the elements were in the maze.... and I'm chaos, remember. I'm allowed to cheat! And speaking of chaos, looks like we're in for a good old fashioned storm of it right about now!"