• Published 12th Dec 2014
  • 2,506 Views, 46 Comments

Ponies & Keyblades - GoneGuy



A MLP:FiM/Kingdom Hearts Crossover. When Sora enters Equestria, a magical world of talking ponies, can he learn the magic of friendship and save this world from the Heartless?

  • ...
10
 46
 2,506

14 Rainbow Realizes/The Keyblade of Harmony

Sora was battling valiantly. The Keyblade wielder and the Master of Chaos clashed in a great brawl. But neither could gain an edge.

Until.

He thought.

"Give me strength!" was his shout.

A burst of light.

His clothes.... they were different.

Silver and Black.

He stood on two legs.

Two Keyblades in his hooves - his normal blade, and a blade he had only seen once before, that day in the Wizarding World. It was long and very odd looking. Rather than the usual teeth of the key, apple slices. The hilt was colored bright pink, decorated with jewels, and a vine wrapped around the blade ending with a leaf with a single pink decorative butterfly sitting atop of it. The blade itself was covered in clouds, and a rainbow was imprinted on the handle. Finally, a symbol that resembled Twilight's Cutie Mark on the end of the chain.

He admired his new blade for a moment, as a single word entered his mind.

Harmony.

Even Discord marveled at the sight.

The Keyblade Master had gained the wings of a pegasus, and was now floating off the ground in his new clothes.

"All right Discord. I hope you're ready, because you're about to learn what friendship can do - the HARD way!"

Rainbow Dash had a new lease on life. She couldn't care less about anypony else. Or the weather. Or anything for that matter. All she did was fly now. She thought about how she didn't need anypony's help with anything, especially not her so-called friends.

But as she flew, she saw a spectacular sight.

A chunk of earth was floating in the sky!

"What the hay?" she asked herself, flying down to get a closer look.

On the floating isle, she saw a spectacular sight.

Discord and Sora were fighting one another.

As much as she thought she didn't care, she couldn't look away.

Sora was there. Fighting.

She couldn't get the thoughts out of her head.

"He's fighting for you. And for all of Equestria...

Loyalty.

What happened to you?

What happened to loyalty?

Why aren't you helping your friends?

He's fighting for what's right...."

She came to a realization.

The voice was right.

And as she let the light into her heart, her color finally returned.

Then, something amazing.

A shout.

"Give me strength!"

Sora now had wings, and was flying. But his clothes were different. Silver and Black.

And that amazing new blade!

She knew what to do.

Twilight and the others were walking their way to something new. An island had mysteriously started floating in the air. They deduced that it must be Discord's work.

So they set out for it, until they saw something spectacular, and heard it.

That loud boom.

And a rainbow.

Fluttershy's eyes grew wide.

"The Sonic Rainboom....." she uttered.

"Hey guys! We gotta get to that island!" they heard from above.

"Rainbow Dash!" they all exclaimed.

"No time to chat guys, we gotta get to that island NOW! Twilight, think you could use some magic to teleport us there?"

"Sure thing, Rainbow!" Twilight responded, giving her friend the final element necklace.