• Published 12th Dec 2014
  • 2,506 Views, 46 Comments

Ponies & Keyblades - GoneGuy



A MLP:FiM/Kingdom Hearts Crossover. When Sora enters Equestria, a magical world of talking ponies, can he learn the magic of friendship and save this world from the Heartless?

  • ...
10
 46
 2,506

13 Sora confronts Discord/Twilight's Plan Succeeds

Twilight was sad as she made her way home. She had lost. Equestria was Discord's now. And her friends were no longer her friends any more. It was all she could do not to cry.

Discord appeared, floating alongside her as she walked along the path.

"Twilight! You have to see what I just did!" he laughed as he continued tagging along, pointing out the chaos he released.

He saw she was upset.

"Oh come on now. Cheer up! Ponyville is now the chaos capital of Equestria. It's your new home!"

"Not anymore..." she said as she entered the library she once called her home.

She walked up the stairs and started packing her bags.

"Come on Spike. We're leaving."

"Can't..... stop...."

She looked at him, and the flames he were belching out were dropping letter upon letter on the floor.

"Princess Celestia has been sending these since you left...."

"My letters.... but why would she send them back to me?"

She began to read through the letters she had sent, recalling her lessons in friendship learned while she had been living there.

As she read letter after letter, her color was slowly restoring.

"Spike! You remember what I said when we first came to Ponyville? That the future of Equestria didn't rely on my making friends? Well the opposite is true! And I think I know a way we can restore everypony to theirselves and defeat Discord for good!"

She ran out the door, determined to make things right once again.

Sora ran down the road, heart pumping rapidly. His pony legs were carrying him faster than before. He knew what to do. Once he got to Discord, he would destroy him. Then his friends would return to normal again. Equestria would return to normal.

He approached the King of Chaos, sitting upon his throne.

"Discord! Get up and prepare to meet your true doom!"

"Oh, it's you again," the beast said, "Why are you here? You failed, remember."

"I never failed. I'm going to destroy you, and my friends will return to normal."

"M-hmm. Yes, believe that. Why do you challenge me boy? You must have a death wish. Surely you wouldn't rather just leave Equestria under me and escape with your life? What makes you think that you can beat me? Why do you care? Do you even know what you are saying? Hmmm? Why?"

"Because," Sora began, "without my friends.... I have nothing to lose."

He summoned the Keyblade into his maw, as Discord brought the small chunk of earth the two were standing upon into the sky.

"Very well. Now everypony can watch me destroy the great keyblade wielder."

Meanwhile, Twilight had done it. She had visited her friends and used a memory spell to allow them to remember their past adventures in friendship. Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie all returned to their normal colors and back to their true personalities, even with Pinkie remarking upon how "I turned gray! Can you believe it?"

All except Rainbow Dash.