• Published 24th Apr 2012
  • 10,686 Views, 170 Comments

The Adventures of Vampire Cheerilee - totallynotabrony

  • ...
13
 170
 10,686

Sequel

In case you missed it, The Night Shift is now posted.

Comments ( 35 )

How could anyone miss it? I'm sure everyone in the entire world of Fimfiction is subscribed to you directly.
(Slight exaggeration)

592269>>592271
Fair enough.

I also posted this in case somone comes along later and wants to read the next installment.

Thanks for your support.

Aww, you got my hopes up.
I thought that would mean another sequel in addition to "Night shift". Oh well, I'll just wait for the next chapter.

Congrats on getting featured, but Is it just me or was this featured before?

EDIT: Never mind, I think I once saw this on the old "Featured bar".

BR

Congrats on finally getting this featured.

592319
If the story deserves to have a perfect record, then don't ruin it for lulz. Or do you just want to be different, hipster?

This is quite possibly the best chapter you've ever uploaded. The characters were spot on, all the plot threads were neatly rounded up and dealt with in a believable manner, and that absolutely heartwarming scene where the sequel got posted actually brought a tear to my eye.

I have NO IDEA how this got featured. It was posted three weeks ago! 592328>>592331

592353 :scootangel:

592356 A Dragon's Journey just got featured too, and that was posted over 15 weeks ago. Not that I'm complaining, of course.

592356
Isn't it obvious? Snowball effect, Doesn't take itself seriously, everypony stays in character...

Then again, when you consider than noone knows what makes a story good, well, I suppose I can understand the confusion...

BR

592356 that means that MY story I posted a month ago can still get featured...:pinkiehappy:

494602 Fuckin' Illinois Nazis, taking over my friend's story....

494554 darn... I thought you were going to say "In one, she's a bloodsucking monster, the terror of children everywhere. And her other job is a vampire."

Woulda made my day :applecry:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp:derpytongue2: i is sad:fluttercry: this chapter was perfect

Wait, this was featured? Aww, man, I must have missed it.

595847
It was really weird. It just randomly popped into the #4 postition for a few hours yesterday.

Not that I'm complaining.

595874
Huh.
Must be my fabulous artwork. :raritywink:

723342
This is an ongoing joke from A Dream

" she's recently developed a little "drinking" problem..."
i see wut u did thar

494782
I was just re-listening to "A Dream", and discovered a perfectly logical explanation for the apparent anomaly. Turns out, Blueblood bit Valiant directly, although Valiant was a Vampire at the time. It looks as though if a vampire is steaked, Any vampires they had Bit, Not just converted, are turned back to normal.

Best chapter in the series. RIGHT HERE, BABY. :rainbowwild:

1443194
Yes, this series started out as a spinoff of a cracfic. Yes, Valiant is sort of an author avatar. His dissapears entirely from the series halfway through the next story.

this had a different picture a few seconds ago...

3268053 Ve~ry enthusiastic walks in the woods. :pinkiecrazy:

Well the comedy tag is entirely inappropriate. Nothing about this story was comedic except for the t-shirts. :trixieshiftright:

4066656 He is a real jerk and yet oddly amusing. He also has his own story.

Wait, this was written by Comet Burst?

Wow this story is ooooooold. and for an adventure, it is very slice of life. I hope the sequels get a little more complex. Been a while since I've read anything from you.

Yep, the reading for chapter 1 is now up on Youtube. I hope everyone enjoys it. :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment