• Published 7th Jul 2014
  • 4,118 Views, 45 Comments

A Human In Equestria - ABoyNamedAlex



A human named Alex falls into the magical world of Equestria and soon gets more than he bargained for. Now he must make new friends and save their world from the darkness that strays in it.

  • ...
31
 45
 4,118

The New Threat

Chrysalis was dragging me through the sand by the collar of my shirt. Luna was behind us with her head down in shame. I yanked my shirt from her mouth and stood up. I asked both of them what they wanted to do. They told me they wanted to play in the ocean. Seemed easy enough. Five minuets later we were all in the water, running, splashing, tackling( it was me who was getting tackled mostly.) and just all around having fun. I totally forgot who I was playing with, Chrysalis, who was supposedly a evil pony but seems to have turned a new leaf, and Luna, the love of my life and the one pony I want to spend the rest of my life with. We played for hours. Soon it was time to be heading back to the resort. We were still full from our last meal so dinner was not a big priority. We all got back to the room, took showers and laid down on the couch in the living room area and switched a movie on. I had no freaking clue what was going on, all I know is that both the girls seemed pretty distracted by it. This gave me some time to go over my thoughts. Then Aroc began to call me again. There was no pain this time. I just closed my eyes and let the darkness overtake me. I was just as it was before. Floating in an endless sea of darkness. But something was different. There seemed to be form to it. Like it was slowly becoming something. I saw and enormous gate with Aroc sitting behind it. I moved towards it and sat just in front of it.

"Okay, what do you need?" I said.

"We have a problem, Alex. It effects both of us." he said in a saddened tone.

"For the love of god please tell me this does not have something to do with me marrying Luna." I said agitated.

"No you moron, this is something serious!" he said getting angry.

"Fine then, what is it?" I asked.

"My soul is beginning to exit the ring. My soul and your soul are beginning to become one. This is a problem. My soul could overtake yours and destroy it completely. Or our souls could sink and you could access my power when ever you wanted it." he said.

"Okay then, what do I need to do to make our souls sink." I said.

"That's just it, I will not know till its too late. Our souls not being able to sink would kill you. I am not sure when it would happen, and I will not know what will happen when it does. Just be careful. If my soul overtakes yours, both our souls would die." he said.

I had no idea how we were going to do this. But I had an idea on how I could save both of us.

"Stand up, Aroc. Were going to have a little experiment." I said.

Aroc stood up and walked towards the gates. There was a lock on the door that kept it closed. I used some of my dark magic to remove it. The gates opened. Me and Aroc looked at each other face to face. I held out my fist, and he did the same. Our knuckles touched and I accepted his soul into my own. At first it was stable. Then things began to fall apart. I felt weak. I almost crumpled to the ground. I tried my best to keep myself steady, but I could not hold on. Then a light formed. It was Luna. She was the reason why I had to do this. If I died, there would be nothing for her. I pushed the darkness away. I felt a rush of power like I did when I would put on the ring. I opened my eyes and Aroc was fading.

"I have no idea how you did it boy, but our souls are sinking. We will both live through this. Thank you, Alex." he said as his voice faded.

Aroc's body turned into a mass of dark energy. It flowed towards me and I absorbed it. I felt another rush of energy. Is felt good. I reopened my eyes to hear screaming. Luna was in the corner staring at me and Chrysalis was just looking on in amazement.

"What's wrong?" I asked them.

None of them spoke. I looked around for a mirror, I found one, looked in it, and saw I had transformed again. My wings were not bone anymore. They were looking a lot like webbed hands with spikes coming out of them. I saw that my skin was once again gray. My hair was long and white. My eyes were black and the pupils were yellow. It was just like when I put the ring on to defeat Chrysalis and Discord. I turned around and walked towards Luna. She backed up as far as she could from me. I told her it was okay, that I would not hurt her. She squealed and backed up more until it looked like she was going to turn flat. Seeing her made me depressed. We had just gotten married and I had probably scared her for life. I felt the power flow out of me. I felt my wings fold back into my back. I felt my hair grow back to its normal length. Luna had her hoofs over her eyes. I looked down at my hand. It looked normal, nothing different, I had changed back. I felt mad with myself. I turned and walked out of the room, down to the lobby, and to the bar. I had no idea why but in movies, when the main character had problems, he went down to the bar and talked to the bartender. Apparently they always had good advice that could help you with your problems. I sat down and a young pony walked up and asked what he could get me. I told him just a water. He brought me my water in a tall glass. I took a long gulp from it and set it back down.

"You don't look so good human, is everything okay?" he asked.

"Not really, I just recently got married and I think I just scared the crap out of my wife. She will probably never want to see me again." I replied.

"Well, that's bad. I know who you are, I would never have thought a human would move here and get married to another human. It just don't seem natural." he said.

"That's just it, I didn't marry a human. I married Princess Luna." I said.

The bartender almost dropped the glass he was cleaning. He looked at me with surprise.

"You married the princess? I heard word that she was getting married but never knew who it would be. What is she like? Is she snooty like most royalty?" he asked

"You know, when I first met her, I thought she would be. But she seemed nice enough once we got to know each other." I said.

"Did you hit on her?" he asked.

"Nope, she made the first move. It was a complete surprise to me though. I was just sitting in the human world, minding my own business, then I fell of a cliff, tumbled through a river, and woke up in a bed in the castle Canterlot. I met the princesses and both of them fell in love with me and I married Luna. Weird right"

"I have been a bartender for about a year and I have heard some strange stories in my time, but never one like this." he said.

"So about Luna, what do you think I should do?" I asked.

"Well, I've never been married before, and I have never had a lot of experience with a mare before either, but I guess a good apology could get you where you need to go. Try that." he suggested.

I thanked him and got up. I asked him how much I owed for the drink and advice and he said free of charge and that he had never been so entertained with his job in months. I thanked him for everything and walked back to the room. I was about to walk in when I heard Luna crying from the other side. My heart fell to my knees at hearing her sobs. I walked away from the door. I could tell this kind of thing was not something that could be repaid with just an apology. I wondered around and discovered a large public balcony attached to the top floor. I walked out to find myself alone. The sun had gone down and there was just a small sliver of light coming from the horizon. I walked over to the edge and leaned on it. I looked over at the city. It was enormous and looked like it stretched on forever. I saw lights flashing and music booming from below. I looked up and saw stars beginning to form from the darkness. There were not a lot of them because of the city below. The wind began to pick up, it was beginning to blow kind of hard. Clouds began to form around and it looked like it was going to rain. Then they seemed to open up, but rain didn't come out. Instead, a carriage made of pure gold came down, it was pulled my two huge stallions. It was coming right for me. I ducked down at the last minuet and I was one nut hair away from getting my head knocked off. The carriage landed more gracefully then I thought it would. The carriage doors opened and a pink pony with wings and a horn came out. Her hair was dark and seemed to change in the light. She looked like major royalty, like more than Celestia royalty. She walked straight up to me and looked down at me. Her eyes stared at me, like she was analyzing me. Then she motioned and two guards came out of nowhere.

"This is the one, take him away." she ordered them.

The guards grabbed me and lifted me up.

"Hey! What the hell is going on here?! Let me go!" I yelled trying to break free of their hold.

Then one of them pulled out a straight jacket and put me in it. I couldn't move my arms. They threw me in the carriage and the pony joined me. They closed the door and the carriage lurched and drove drove off.

"Who are you? Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"I'm deeply sorry my love, but I cannot allow you to harm Equestria anymore." she said.

"What the devil are you talking about?" I asked.

"Don't try messing with me, Aroc, I'm going to lock your spirit up with mine so that you can never harm anybody." she replied.

I felt the carriage lurch as it hit solid ground. The doors opened again and the guards pulled me out. I looked around and saw a city made entirely of gold. They pulled me into a building. There was nothing but hallways and cells. They found one and threw me into it. They slammed the door and locked it, along with the pony who joined me inside.

"How does it feel, Aroc? How does it feel knowing that there is no escaping this fate?" she asked.

"I have no idea what the bloody hell you are talking about! My name is not Aroc by the way, its Alex, Alex McGrath. Now let me go!" I said starting to get angry with this crap.

"HA! Your insolence makes me laugh, that was why I married you, you were always so care free and wild." she said.

This is when I had had enough. So now I'm married to three ponies huh? Well, I'm not going to have this. The anger began to well up inside me. I had the feeling again. The tugging this time was more of a pulling this time, almost a yanking. I felt a smile creep onto my face and my eyes grew wide.

"Hehe." I laughed.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

I stood up. I was angry and wanted to get out of here. I stared her in the face. The transformation was beginning.

"RELEASE ME!"

I ripped the straight jacket in half. My demonic wings spread and my skin turned gray and my hair grew long and white. I leaped forward, bashing through the pony and busting down the door like a trapped animal. I ran through the hallways at enormous speeds.

"THE DEMON HAS ESCAPED!" I heard a voice yell from behind me.

Then the chase was on. I smashed my way through door after door and had to avoid hundreds of guards. Then, after what seemed like hours of running finally ended. I found the exit and burst out. I ran into the streets and was immediately surrounded by guards. I was surrounded, no hope of escape was in sight. The guards parted and the pony that was in charge of them all came fourth. She looked down at me with a disappointed look.

"Come now, Aroc. Why must you run? There is no hope of escape, so why do you fight?" she asked.

I had heard this line before, in a video game. It was Assassins' Creed 3 if I'm not mistaken. So I said the first thing that came to mind:

"Because no one else will!" I yelled.

I leaped for my life. I spread my wings and flew over the guards. The city seemed to be floating so I flew over it and down. I saw the lights of Manehatten below me. I saw the balcony where I was once standing and landed, or tumbled more or less. It was my first time flying so I guess I had done well. As soon as I knew I was safe I transformed back into my normal self. I decided that it was about time I ask Luna for forgiveness. After I looked normal again, I walked into the room to find Luna waiting for me.

"Alex! Thank goodness you are fine! Where ever did you go?" she asked.

I sighed because I hate long stories( ironic right?) but I told her everything that had happened. She was surprised. After I had spilled my guts to her, I asked her if she would forgive me for scaring her.

"Oh, Alex. If every couple broke up because they scared one another, nopony would ever get married!" she said.

She walked up a nuzzled me. It was good to know that I was back in her good graces. Then there was a knock at the door.

Comments ( 34 )

You spelled Beginning wrong. The first chapter tile. Seriously? :facehoof:

35000+ words ... Umm... Ok. Wait wait.... Its complete!...

Okay... I think you just put this story out here fully done... Well then

4656917 he didn't ... He took his time but posted it all on one day

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I generally like it but the pacing feels like its on full afterburner. Everything moves and changes very quickly.

4657777

...

Gruesome. :eeyup:

4657789 Every time a story begins with a variation of those words makes me feel like that inside every time.

Never trust a guy named Alex.

4657799

Sounds painful.

4657892 Awful bunch, the lot of them.

Ugh. Another LunaxHuman ship fic. Getting sick of seeing this shit. Especially if the romance is completely forced like in this story. She just SAW a weird goth-looking fag and starts blushing over it. Have a dislike for that horse shit alone, dude.

4657522 ok! Just didn't fully understand.

Well, I'll give you this, author. At least you completed the story and didn't puss out like a bitch like a lot of new folks do. :applejackunsure:

4657777
You seem to be fond of that gif lately. :ajsmug:

What exactly drove you to write and finish this shit sauce spewing machine that you call a "Story"? Going off of what Ozone said, its a HumanXLuna ship fic. That alone made me want to break your fucking head open and shove common sense into it. Even then, common sense probably runs from you while screaming-

"Help! I'm being chased by a shitty Human in Equestria Fic writer!"

Seriously, if you want to write a story that will get good reviews, try making a better plot and add some more detail. Don't just have Luna waltz in and see that Emo bastard named Alex and make her instantly want to fuck his brains out. Also, where the fuck was your head when you made that Luna Flavored Lollipop? Oh yeah, its shoved up Luna's ass.

How exactly did Luna make a Lollipop that tastes like her mouth? Or is it really her mouth you're tasting? You've got your head so far up that bitches anus that her ass fumes are probably like oxygen to you now.

I'm not going to read any further than that. But do you want to know what the worst part is? You made a fucking sequel to this. Why? What paranormal entity forced you to continue this shit storm, which now became a shit hurricane due to this "Sequel".

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go play God of War III to release my aggression. I'll imagine Alex's face on Helios when I make Kratos rip his fucking head off.

Good day, sir.

4657801

So glad I stopped going by Alex as a real life name. Instead, I'm a brony named Alexandria. Yeah, a brony named Alex who's a girl. Bet you didn't see that coming. :rainbowlaugh:

4659260

But do you want to know what the worst part is? You made a fucking sequel to this. Why? What paranormal entity forced you to continue this shit storm, which now became a shit hurricane due to this "Sequel".

But do you want to know what the worst part is? If you see his FanFiction.net account, he also has a third one.

Dude, what the hell is this?

Like, seriously. What were you thinking, posting this garbage? Are you proactively attempting to destroy any credibility you may have been able to acquire on this site? 'Cause if so, you're off to a damn good start.

Okay guys, I'm gonna set something straight that may explain a lot of stuff. This is not my story. This came from the sick and twisted mind of a friend who wished for me to finish this for him. He gives me the ideas, I make them into a story, and I get paid ten dollars a chapter, no matter how good or bad it is. Yes my spelling is bad, I fully understand that, the one thing I don't understand is this story. How he can come up with this? How many times has he bashed his head into a wall? What kind of drugs does it take to enjoy this? I'll never know. Like I said, I'm just the writer here. Either way, I hope to god this has answered some questions for you guys. Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to kill people in Far Cry 3. Good day.

4661422

This is not my story. This came from the sick and twisted mind of a friend who wished for me to finish this for him.

You sure about that, brosephski?

i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o595/moviemaster8510/asdasd_zpsee7b64c3.jpg

And on your FanFiction.net account, especially on the description of "Back Story of Alexander..."

i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o595/moviemaster8510/ded_zpsba5b576f.jpg

This is a desperate excuse to save face if I've ever seen one

4661677 I get paid to do this dude, I don't even care.

4661692 Judging by your inability to tell a good story (or bullshit people), yeah, you really don't care.

4661762 Except you clearly do.

4661767 And so what if i do care a little, what does it matter to you?

4661788 If you do care, then

A.) Don't bullshit me with how little you care.
B.) Actually put some effort into this story.

4661795 I said I only cared a little. Fine, I'll make a second version of the first chapter the way I would have written the story, since my friends ideas are obviously shit. I will personally send it to YOU and you can see if you like it or not. Happy?

4661822 I'd be happier if you went and did your entire story like that.

4661833 Okay, I'll get started on it. This time there will be less love, such a sickening emotion. :pinkiesick:

Sorry, this story is just not fun to read for me. I read it to chapter 5 and I had to kick my own ass to do so. I often complain about Stories how are too fast, but you got a new record on this one.

Alone in this 5 Chapters, he got send to Equestria, meeting the Princess, got send to Ponyville to help the Elements of Harmony, find a Magic Ring, becomes the guardian of this Ring and falls in Love with Luna.

And that all in 7449 words? Sorry, but that's not enough for me.

And that's why I give it a thumb down.

4661692 you should do it for the fun. Not for the money.

Login or register to comment