• Published 8th Jul 2014
  • 1,370 Views, 159 Comments

The True Nightmare: The Hunt - Feather Note



The nightmare is far from over. Join Daring Do and a band of mercernaries as they follow the trail of a mysterious prize. Little do they know, something else is after what they want.

Comments ( 18 )

Well, i got more graves to dig.

I was chillaxing in bed, then my email made my phone have a seizure, and when I looked, it said that a new chapter has been uploaded on this story. I got excited, read this, and I gotta say, good work epsilon.

And I won?! Yay :yay:! Thanks epsilon :pinkiehappy:

5493020 You'll probably be digging even more on the next story. :pinkiecrazy:

5493060 I am happy that you enjoyed the conclusion to this story. :pinkiehappy:

As for your win for the contest, I will contact you later about what you have won. And of course... :yay: congratulations!

5493231 okey dokey! Hear from you later then :pinkiesmile:

Ponies dead celestia will think xenomorph is dead an army of them being smart stealth will kill them all

5493395 Celestia doesn't know about the Neighland Industries facility, and the Xenomorph is alive and wandering the ship. During the next story, let's see what happens. :pinkiecrazy:

alien vs predator is it coming soon, did the alien survive so the big war can start please?!?!:pinkiecrazy:

5493434 Celestia's nightmare might be a look into the future of the world

5493478 :rainbowlaugh: Don't worry Nintendo, the Xenomorph did survive. Just you wait, the war between Xenomorph, Predator and Pony kind shall begin. Remember the line from the movie AVP?

"Whoever wins... we lose."

5493653 Yes, there will be a way how this whole war starts. And it is clever... don't you worry.

Your welcome! Just my way of showing how much I enjoy your stories, especially the first one.

First came the nightmare. Then came the hunt. Now comes the war. No pony is safe anymore, the true nightmare is yet to come.

5494776 I know, but I am always appreciative to an act such as this. :twilightsmile: Even when I am not expecting something happening like this. :rainbowlaugh: As for the third story, expect it to not come out for sometime. (That and I don't actually have a date to when I'll publish it.)

5498619 Why thank you Lebowski. :twilightsmile: I was worried about how I would do when it came to writing about these movie monsters that have truly captured the attention of a large number of fans. :unsuresweetie: But it's also because of this story, that I have developed more as a writer too.

5600800 Why thank you. I do hope that I have done my best to entertain my readers. I feel like I do not do such a good job sometimes, but I am glad to know I am doing my best.

The real horror is coming....

Also: Very short, yet well done ending. Already on my way to Part III now! :)

Comment posted by BlackFeather deleted Aug 13th, 2017

whats the name of the prequel to this story

8362424
I think I just "The True Nightmare". I had no intention of giving it an added title besides the one you already know.

Login or register to comment