• Published 14th Jun 2014
  • 3,728 Views, 199 Comments

Misadventures in Manehattan - The Princess Rarity



A day in the life of Coco Pommel and Grace Manewitz. They're friends, coworkers and... flatmates. Oh, boy. This should be entertaining.

  • ...
2
 199
 3,728

Who says you can't go home?

HELLO, THY FAIR READERS. WE HAVETH AN ANNOUNCEMENT FOR Y'ALL.

THERE IS A SEQUEL TO THIS BELOVED STORY.

OUR HEROINES WILL LEAVE THE CITY AND HEAD TO A SMALL TOWN.

...

*ahem*

So yeah. :twilightblush: There's a sequel out. Go read it! Y'know, if you want.

Comments ( 11 )

:raritystarry::rainbowkiss:
Already done, darling!!!

Well consider my mind blown from extreme happiness

Who says you can't go home?... Like the Bon Jovi song!? :pinkiegasp:

Who says you can't go home!?
There's only one place they call me one of their own!
Just a hometown boy, born a rolling stone.
Who says you can't go home!?
Who says you can't go back!?
Been all around the world and as a matter of fact,
There's only one place left I want to go.
Who says you can't go home!?

It's alright, it's alright, it's alright, it's alright, its alright!
Who says you can't go home!?

I love Bon Jovi, and I'm from New Jersey! :pinkiehappy:

Well, that was a fun story! Not sure how I felt about the Coco Shill bit, but that's more personal taste than anything else. Nice job! :twilightsmile:

This story has been filed under the groups:
- Life In Manehattan (set in Manehattan)
- Jewish Ponies (the two main characters of the story, Coco Pommel and Grace Manewitz, like myself, are openly Jewish, although, for the latter, that would be a 100% accurate statement, especially as far as names go, since Witz is used as a suffix for many Jewish last names.)

5770543
If it's just "set in Manehattan", it doesn't belong in the group. The group "Life in Manehattan" is for the Manehattanverse, an AU which is defined primarily by Twilight having been sent to Manehattan instead of Ponyville in the opener.

5770873 The story involves daily activities of two (again, as I see it, Jewish) ponies who live in the same city and who land themselves in situations involving Manehattanites.

And now, as a non-condescending joke about the combined religious beliefs of Coco, Grace, and myself, I'd say Coco in this story appears to behave in a much more orthodox fashion than Grace does.

5770543 I don't believe that there are religions in Equestria, so I'm not going to put this story in the Jewish Ponies group. If you see it, then you can add it if you want. As for Life in Manehattan, I'll leave that decision to you as well. I only put my stories in groups I think fit.

OUR HEROINES WILL LEAVE THE CITY AND HEAD TO A SMALL TOWN.

Ponyville:pinkiehappy:!

Login or register to comment