• Published 28th May 2014
  • 10,878 Views, 159 Comments

Dirty Whore - tailsopony



You are a Human in Equestria, and it's been a little too long. So when you see a sad looking mare with a cardboard sign offering herself for sale, you take her offer a little more seriously than you ever thought you would.

  • ...
28
 159
 10,878
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 29 )

Darn that was a rollercoaster. Now I just want the poor mare to have a happy end :fluttercry:

Came for the porn, stayed for the feels.


7669693
RIGHT!?!

So....is this fully complete...or is there more to tell of this story?

I'd love to see more of this, something that would move her from brown and up, but that's just me being a sucker for happy(ish) endings. :fluttercry:

He should definitely let her know about chocolate. And peanut butter. Although do Reese's count as brown? I mean, they themselves are, of course, but they come in a distinctly orange package.

Now THAT was a unique story. My emotions are all over the place.

Fuck. I wanted more D:

At some point I favourited this story without reading, and forgot about it. Then it updated and I read it. Glad I did, cause now I have someone else to follow.

7671045
lol. That actually made me laugh.

7671045 Did you even read the story? :rainbowhuh:

Also the story's title is literally 'Dirty Whore'. Whether or not there is sex in every paragraph, you should've seen something similar coming.

Guess I should leave a comment, too.

You... Actually made me cry. I almost never cry, not easily at least, but this actually made me feel extremely sorry for not just the main character, but the 'whore' too. I'll throw my voice in for wanting a sequel, be it good, happy ending or something that'll leave her crushed, but seeing this continue would be phenomenally nice to see.

Let's be honest here, though. We all want her to stay. She's had a really fucked up past. Some beings just need a break (the good kind). Also, I think the two characters in the story would be good for each other. She doesn't care that he's human, but she's happy with how he's treating her. He is happy to know that she doesn't find him unacceptable visually, because she physically can't.

I came here to read some mindless clop and got hit by the feels train... please let there be a sequel with them actually getting together permanently. It still ends on a good note thankfully so I don't mind, good read either way.:pinkiesmile:

Now I'm sad.

you can't just leave the story on that note! thats madness! i demand closure!

Oh my fucking god!!!! Holy hell. This was short but damn it did it give me absolute excitement when I found this updated!

I've been visiting this story every now and then, i'm glad I did today. Thnx for this Tails! I'll take this as an early christmas present :yay:

Edited:
- How do I favorite this story again?

"Complete"? C'mon, I was liking where this story was headed. :3 Mark it on Hiatus or Cancelled, not complete silly.

Damn son, that was substantial.

What is with you and making deep, emotionally charged characters with powerful, thought provoking stories?! You could be a professional!

Bravo! Excillent short story

Dammit! Why is it over??

We need more!1!1!

Please continue! :)

Ahhhh. Going back and rereading this just makes me want the next chapter again. :ajsmug:
So um, ever going to do the next? XD

*hoping for a sequel*

9425308
Agreed, but I also feel that adding anything more may ruin it.

Man...I came here for some good ole shameless clop...but now I'm emotionally invested in this poor mare and honestly cpuldnt care about clop at this point.

Oh... Um... Is this story gonna stay like this? I'm just wondering...

10480658
Yup. No real desire on my end to write more of this. It was just a thing I did on a whim years ago...

10480909
Oh.. ok.. I really liked it. Thank you for writing it.

Una

I really wish there was more of this. :(

Login or register to comment