• Published 31st Mar 2014
  • 2,691 Views, 69 Comments

The Heart of Worlds - Alchemystudent



Twilight Sparkle finds a mysterious Pegasus who is capable of controlling unicorn magic. Who is she and what is the heart of Worlds

  • ...
13
 69
 2,691

Z is for Zeigiest

"No, no, no!!!" Screamed Nerissa as the rainbow double helix blasted her hard, knocking her against the tree. Screaming in pain, Nerissa began to fade into the either, her bod dissipating. After the rainbow had finished, each girl came out of their zenith mode, "Whoa, what happened to Nerissa?" rma asked.

Will walked to the Heart of Worlds, watching as Nerissa seemed to appear in each gem, "The Heart of Worlds is sending her on a long journey through the universes. She is probably going to be stuck, going from dimension to dimension, trying to find her perfect world of order. But always failing. The tree has given her the ultimate punishment.

"Twilight, wake up!" Hay Lin said. "Twilight!" Hay Lin said, poking at the motionless alicorn.

Cornelia walked over to Applejack, "No, this is-"

"Just like when we first went Zenith," Taranee said, rubbing a hoof along Rainbow Dash's face.

"What should we do?" Hay Lin asked.

Will walked to the girls, "Girls? I know you can hear me. It's Will. You helped me, and now-"

------------------------------------------


Inside Twilight's mind, she was a little filly, being walked by her mother and father to a library, "Isn't his perfect Twilight?

"Everything you ever wanted?"

there were books, and on the covers were ones of a lighting bolt, a butterfly, an apple, a gem and a balloon, "Do you think it's time to rest now?"


"Rainbow Dash?" asked Spitfire as she smiled at the filly. "You can stop here if you like. It's done."

Rainbow smiled, flying gently along the breeze, not seeing the balloon, butterfly, star, gem, and apple clouds.

"You have gone so far, done so much," Big Mac said, holding the little filly Applejack up. Applejack giggled as she held a little diamond, a butterfly landing on her back, a balloon floated by a rainbow, while a star shone

"Other can take over. But if you wish to go back," Rarity's mom said, letting Rarity play with an apple and a balloon. Outside a butterfly flew by a rainbow, a star

"We won't' stop you," said Fluttershy's mom as she looked at the sleeping filly, resting with an apple, under a rainbow, with a gem in her mane. Above her a balloon flew by a star

"You have achieved harmony with your element, you deserve a reward," Pinkie's mom said, smiling softly. Pinkie bounced by a star, wishing on it with a rainbow at her back, a half eaten apple, a butterfly plush holding a gem.

"Twilight, this is Will. If you want to come home... just remember what brought us here. What got you here, what's keeping you all together this time!"

The filly Twilight smiled as she looked at all of the books, but she frowned,"This is what I want... but my friends aren't here..."

“They aren't here" Fluttershy whimpered.

"Bring them home," Applejack said, crying.

"Bring them home please," Pinkie said, a tear forming in her eye.

"I need them," Rarity whispered.

Rainbow Dash smiled, "I need them. And I know how!" flying as high as she could, she broke the sound barrier in an instant, creating a sonic rainboom. This light flashed to each mare, calling to them like a siren.

As Applejack saw the light, she rain to the source, growing older with each step, a filly, a teen, and soon a mare with her cutie mark shining bright.

Pinkie Pie skipped to the light, growling older and poofier. In contrast, Fluttershy grew quieter, while Rarity grew more lovely, each reaching the spot of light, with their cutie marks shining bright.

Twilight turned and walked, her body growing larger, wings sprouting from her back as her cutie mark glowed brighter. Her walk turned into a trot, and then into a gallop as she raced to her friends.

As Rainbow Dash landed, she smiled at her friends. Each mare smiled softly at one another, feeling their hearts joining as one. There was an inner light that shone from each, reminding them of the good times that they all shared. There was only one thing to do when they were together once more.

A group hug.

------------------------------------------

Pinkie Pie blinked, her eyes opening, "Wow.'

Dash, now a normal pegasus, hoof bumped, "Hey yeah! That kicked ass!"

"Indeed, it was quite remarkable," Rarity said, feeling her power drain.

"Twilight, what the buck happened back there?" Applejack asked.

Twilight groaned as she held her head and looked up,"We got as close as possible to our Elements, which kind of led us to what can only be described as our heaven, at least that's my theory." She slowly got up,"You know, I think we're forgetting something..."

Valtor's body fell to the ground in a crater.

"Valtor!" the girls cried out, elements and weapons bared.

The dragon's head lifted up for a second to say,"Momma, I want to go back home and make lots of cookies..." before letting his head back into the crater.


The group breathed a sigh of relief as their weapons dropped.

"Twilight Sparkle!" Trixie shouted, "You magnificent mare you. You think that this means you have anything over Trixie? Well, she will prove you wrong."

Celestia smiled, "Congratulations, my faithful student, you have done it." Turning her head to Valtor, she smiled at the bounty huntress that landed with her spaceship, "Samus, would make sure he gets to a proper prison?"

Rainbow Dash sighed as she leaned back, "Look we won... can we go home now?"

"Yeah, let's" Applejack said.



Samus gave a grin as several other ships landed,"Trust me, I will." She walked over and picked Valtor up,"Sending threats through eight universes, terrorizing others, murder, theft, and being a douche, yeah, bringing you in alive will earn me millions!"


---------------------------------------------------------------

(The next day)

Spike watched as Sunset Shimmer began to put away some of the books in Golden Oaks, "Are you sure you are ok with this? Staying here? Twilight says that the portal may be destroyed for now and we have no way of knowing if you get home. But, are you ok?"


Sunset sighed,"Yes and no. I know we can find a way back home, but I'm really missing my friends on the other side..."

"Aw, We miss you too," Pinkie said, trying to balance on her hooves.

Applejack brushed her green skirt aside, "We all do."

"I swear, how do ponies manage to go naked 24/7" Rarity said.

"Well, we just kind of-" Sunset looked back at them, then back to the bookshelf, then back to them,"How in the-?"

Dash put a hoof to her chin, "Well, we were all waiting by the destroyed statue, trying to figure out how to open it to see you again when-"

"This rift opened right in front of us and this red-haired fairy girl popped out. She asked if we were missing you and we all said 'uh uh!' and she said that she had you waiting for us and we needed to step through the portal and then poof! Here we are. We all hugged and met Twilight and our other selves and then ran here!"

Sunset then began to tear up,"I missed you!" She said, jumping off of the ladder and glomping her friends.


---------------

Twilight sat with Samus as she looked into the brig,"Is this going to hold?"

Samus nodded,"The brig can hold anything, even him."

Twilight looked inside at the dragon,"He looks... broken."

"Everything he ever knew was a lie, of course he's broken." Samus said before turning,"I'll help you fix the mirror on the other side, my ship has gathered enough dimensional energy to pass through universes with ease."

"Valtor." Twilight said through the glass,"I'm... sorry you lost your friend."



Valtor looked down, "I trusted her. I believed in her and she... used me. After all we had been through, she used me like everyone else did. My mother, the witches, and Nerissa. They just wanted me for m magic, and nothing else." frowning, he looked at Twilight, "And why are you showing me pity?"

"Because,"Twilight sighed,"I hated that you were used. I hated that you became this way because of how others treated you. I-" She shook her head,"I feel like if thing were different, you could be a good person, and you still have that chance!" She looked away,"Samus talked with someone called a Zone Cop about your imprisonment, and I managed to convince that cop that you shouldn't be executed." She chuckled,"I got a weird look from both of them, but I said that you could change, that you could grow from this. If this were a year ago, I wouldn't have done that, but ever since Discord? I feel like even someone like you has a chance of life."

Valtor smiled softly,and then laughed, "HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa! Only in Equestria! Only in a world where friendship is valued so highly. And only a princess of friendship would offer her hoof like you have. And you know what?" Valtor looked at the wall, "I have grown tired of being used as someone's dog. Attacking because they want me to, or because they order it. I want to be able to fight for something else. Who knows, maybe give this little friendship thin a try. Fine, what are the conditions?"

"You will be taken to a devastated world by the Zone Cops." Twilight explained,"Your power will be enough to restore it to normal. Under their supervision, of course. If you can heal a world and make it safe for others, then they will let you go."

Valtor smiled, "And in a sense, I get my own world to take... I like it."

---------------------------------------------

Will looked on at the reunion of Sunset and the others, a soft smile on her lips, "Well, that's done. Now we can get back home to our own dimension."

"Wait, before we go, can we stay for the party?" Hay Lin asked.

Will arched an eyebrow, "Party? What Party?"

"Well, me and the Pinkies figured that since this is one of the few times we have so many of us together for something this big and we might not all see each other again, why not celebrate with a big party?!"

"And you guys already have it all set up, don't you?" Will asked.

"Just out in the field outside of town. We couldn't hold it in the town because we might destroy it," Hay Lin blushed.

"And I kind of agreed to DJ the whole thing with Vinyl," Irma smiled.

Cornelia nodded, "And I kind of did agree to help Applejack with the apples."

"And I did want to read up on this place's history," Taranee said.

Will laughed and smiled, "Well, how can I say no? Let's party!!"

Twilight squealed with glee as she spoke with a couple of elks.

A pegasus mare laid back as she sighed,"Shame Storm can't be here."

Samus smiled,"At least she'll be happy knowing things are alright, Claire." She got up,"Come on, let's mingle."

A group of ship captains began to talk with one another, smirking as they clanked their drinks together.


Rainbow Dash looked at her opponents, a smirk on her face as she chased off.

Luna took a seat with Celestia, "You knew, didn't you?"

"Know what?" Celestia asked as the party went on.

"You knew that Elyon was sending Twilight messages, you knew that Twilight and the others would find the Heart of Worlds, and you knew how this would turn out! Admit it," Luna said, looking at Celestia.

"If one thing I had learned from Mom is always true, keep your card close, and know who to trust," Celestia chuckled.

An Applejack took and apple and smiled at her other world self, "Applejack, don't worry, we nobodies are fine."


Will looked down, "Why didn't Samus go to that world?"

"What are you thinking about?" Taranee asked.

"Why would Nerissa let Samus go to that world?" Will said. "It doesn't make sense. She-"

"Was going to wind up in a world where she would've killed everypony," Elyon said, smiling. "But, I had used a spell to send Samus to get the greatest weapon in our arsenal. The weapon that Nerissa could never have."

"Friendship[?" asked Irma.

Elyon winked, "Of course."

Hey Lin then looked up at WIll, "So...still worried?"

Will sighed and looked at the element bearers as they began to mingle and talk. She smiled as she shook her head, "You know what? No. not anymore. I've come realize that, memories or no, distance or close, there is something that connects us all. It's something that draws us close to one another and helps us go through hell when we need it. A kind hoof, a generous gift, a hopeful smile, an honest back, a loyal shoulder, or just the magic of all the things we share. When we focus on those, distance for best friends like us is nothing.

“I guess that's what is truly the Heart of Worlds: Dreams, hopes, friendships, and our love for each other," Will said with a smile.

Celestia walked by, "What a wonderful lesson. I will have to let Twilight hear that. Queen Elyon, thank you for helping my student."

"My pleasure, Princess." Elyon said.


“I think I've heard everything I needed." Twilight said, walking next to Celestia,"Thanks, by the way." She said to Elyon.

Samus walked up to Elyon,"So you're the one I have to blame for those eight!" She said with a smile.

A zebra stood off to the distance, her cloak flapping behind her.


Elelyon looked at the eighth and smile, "I don't see you complaining."



The party winded down and everyone began to go home, leaving behind the guardians and the bearers, plus 2, "We'll wait on the other side" Other FLuttershy said, walking through the portal.

Will sighed as she gave each mare a hug, "I am going to miss you girls! So much!"

"I just wish we had more of a chance to spend time here as a group, "Cornelia said, frowning.

Irma nodded, "Yeah, but-"

"We still have graduation to get to," Trainees said.

"Is it even there?" Hay Lin asked.

"I checked, the school was fixed, I don't really know how," Will said.

(back on earth)

Tecna smiled as she began to pack her stuff up. Bloom hugged her from behind, "Me and girls fixed the school. a little going away present."

"Thanks," Tecna said.

"You know, everything you did, the saving of the girls and all of the effort you put through...you did great," smiled the owner of the dragon flame.

"Thanks, Bloom," Tecna smiled.

(Equestria)

"Twilight, thank, for you know everything,.," Will smiled. She then pulled out a small medallion, “If you ever need help, for anything, call us. We’ll be there in a flash.”

Trixie then looked to Sunset, "So, you feeling better? Starting to feel complete now or is Trixie going to give you a therapy session and remind you that you are a great gal?"

Sunset smiled,"Nah, I'm feeling a lot better. Although, it's going to be hectic going through the school. They don't quite trust me yet." She hugged Trixie,"I'll visit you all again someday, if you make it so the mirror doesn't work on a timescale."

Twilight held up some blueprints,"Already on it!"

"You better, Trixie needs an assistant," Trixie smiled and then turned away. "Now, if you'll excuse Tricia, she and her flying companion are going back to her show in Las Pegasus. Come along, Carpet!"

Will smiled, "We need to get going to. Bye!"

Samus sat next to her ship,"It's your turn to fly first class." She said to Will before they left

Will smiled as she rode the ride of her life with her four friends.

And so each group left, leaving behind only the six bearers of the elements left. Applejack was the first to speak, "Whoowhee! What a crazy few months it's been. Losing the elements, getting all those items-"

"Mirage attacking, again. Dimensional hopping baddies," Dash sid, leaning back.

Pinkie nodded, "I feel like we have been through 300 parties at once."

"Yes, I am quite ready for a break myself" Rarity said, laying on her belly.

"What about you Twilight?" Fluttershy asked.

.

Twilight yawned,"Yeah, I think we're overdue for a break."



As Twilight yawned, the sky began to blacken. Celestia, weary, crawled to Twilight, "Twilight, it's Tirek. He stole Luna's magic and-" she then then fainted as a large red and black centaur stood over the element bearers, a limp Discord in hand. He threw the draconequus away as he glared at them, "You weak pathetic foals, I've come fro your magic!"


Rainbow Dash got into a fighting stance, followed by Applejack cracking her neck, Rarity spun a sword, Pinkie Pie smiled, and Fluttershy nervously stood with them

Twilight's horn glowed,"I don't think so!" she stepped forward.



The end

Twilight Sparkle/Nyx/Wind Whistler: Tara Strong
Rarity/Luna/Mimic: Tabitha st. Germain
Applejack/Rainbow Dash/Train pony/Gusty:Ashleigh Ball
Fluttershy/Pinkie Pie/Fizzy/Truly: Andrea Libman
Celestia/Queen Terra:Nicole Oliver
Cadence/Paradox: Britt McKillip
Discord: John de Lancie


The new castle stood, and Twilight smiled at her friends.

Sunset Shimmer: Rebecca Shoichet

Principal Celestia stood with three students, introducing them to Sunset. The trio had evil smiles on their lips.

Will Vandom: Kelly Sables
Irma Lair: Candi Milo
Taranee Cook: Miss Kittie
Cornelia Hale" Christel Hail
Hay Lin: Lauren Tom

The Witch girls all stood together in front of the school, their graduation outfits on. Turning to look at one another, they smiled softly

Serena Berman: Elyon Brown

Eleyon looked at the worlds and smiled to herself, content. Then she looked to the world that Samus would've went to, and smled softly

Nerissa: Kathie Soucie
Valtor:Sean Schemmel
Checker Monarch: Grey Delisle

Valtor looked at the statue that the people made of him and smiled softly. Looking down at the gem in his hand, he chuckled as he saw Nersissa fighting to get out.

Mozenwrath: Quinton Flynn

Thanks to Hasbro, all of my readers, and everyone who made my favorite shows.


A man sat in his chair, looking up a spell book, "And you say you released Nerissa why?"

"Because, I needed to see how far she could go, to test the usefulness of the power of friendship. Seeing as how multiversal entities have failed," the british voice chuckled, "Well, couldn't hurt to bank on using something that has proven to be effective."

"And yet, it still failed," the man in the chair said, drumming his fingers together.

"Yes, but now I know what to attack. Attacking the head is pointless, it’s best to hit the heart," chuckled the british voice.

The man got up from his chair and then walked to the window, "Why the interest in that world of ponies?"

"Simple," the british man chuckled. "It has more power than anything my long time enemies have ever seen. It can allow me to hold onto the very virtues of the world and corrupt them."

"I see, and you wish to continue this little game of yours? Seeking more of these beings you find at them?" the man asked.

"Yes, unless you find a problem with it?" the man asked.

"No, I think it is a wonderous idea. In fact I-"

"Mr. Xanatos, Lex Luthor and Tony Stark are here for your meeting. Shall I tell them you are busy," asked a tall man with blonde hair.

David Xanatos shook his head and turned around, "Oh no, Owen. Let them in, I was just about to finish my three o'clock."

"Yes, Mister Xanatos," Owen said.

"By your leave then," the british man said, opening a portal with a red gem. The red gem had a disjointed and messed up face on it. The eyes and nose were out of alignment.

"By your leave, Mr. Brando," Xanatos said with a smile.

Dio winked and disappeared, the red rem giving off a haunting hole


Xanatos: Jonathan Frakes
Owen: Jeff Bernett
and
Dio Brando: Patrick Seitz

Samus leaned in on her ship as she put away her items that she gathered into her special vault. She perked her ears as she turned to the sound of a research team calling her.

And Jennifer Hale as Samus Aran.


The Bearers gently placed their weapons, medallions and armors back into the vault in Canterlot, letting them rest until needed once again...

Author's Note:

Thanks Zolt for the editing!

Expect a blog post detailing the adventure to get this, my longest story, out and more details in the coming week.

Comments ( 8 )

7901053

I loved the game that much. It is like one of my favorite RPGs!!!

I thought it was Kingdom Hearts, but then it was a W.I.T.C.H. crossover! EEEEEE! :rainbowkiss::heart:

8671630
I've made it 10 chapters in thus far and my one complaint would have to be just how you've written the Mane 6 and Sunset. It simply conflicts with my own personal headcanon of them.

So final thoughts

A lot of stuff went down
I feel like there's a story or two I could have read halfway through to help some of the crossovers make a bit more sense
Highly enjoyable read

And finally I would like to know of you are ever doing big Dimensional Jumping related story archs. I quite enjoy do writing those with my own collection of Dimensional Traveling OCs.

Ok before i even jump into this story, really?

The chapters being based on the alphabet? XD

Im dieing already.
The picture of the story, love that the elements are their armor.

Probably gonna be disappointing if Twilight is an alicorn. But hey, that`s just my opinion

8744343

The chapters being based on the alphabet? XD

Hey it was in W.I.T.C.H and I thought it would be cool to try it here.

Probably gonna be disappointing if Twilight is an alicorn. But hey, that`s just my opinion

She is an alicorn, but I would suggest give it a try since the others play big roles too

8745123
I just meant that i usually find Alicorn Twilight more weak then her unicorn self, that and i hate her ageless power.
Unless if she just ages like the rest of the cast and dies at 100 in your version.

And I never watched W.I.T.C.H

how confusing would it be if i read this never having seen w.i.t.c.h.?

Login or register to comment