• Published 31st Mar 2014
  • 2,692 Views, 69 Comments

The Heart of Worlds - Alchemystudent



Twilight Sparkle finds a mysterious Pegasus who is capable of controlling unicorn magic. Who is she and what is the heart of Worlds

  • ...
13
 69
 2,692

X is for Xenia

As they stepped through the doors, they entered the large room. In the center was a large multicolored tree made out of gems. Occasionally, the tree would throb and a pulse of rainbow energy would flow from it. Through various holes, little lines began to flow into the tree's branches. Taking a look up, Rainbow Dash decided to try and fly to the top, and after a few moments, she came back down, "That thing is easily as tall as Canterlot Mountain, I couldn't get to the top."

"It is the Heart of Worlds, maybe it’s just that size because of hits connection to so many worlds," Will said, walking around the base of the tree.

Applejack looked at the fruit and noticed the gems, "Are those hearts?"

"They are beautiful," Rarity said.

Valtor let out a small chuckle as he stepped out from behind the tree, "Welcome, everypony.”

Twilight caressed the tree,"So... beautiful. I think I hear voices from these gems..." She turned to Valtor and slowly walked towards him,"So, where's your little friend?"

"I do not need Servant here. I am the only one who-AHHH" Valtor screamed as he collapsed to the ground.

Standing behind him was his servant, tapping her staff against his back, "You role here in this game has ended."

"Yes, mistress," Valtor said, standing back up. His normally blue eyes were now turned yellow.

"Who are you?" Will asked.

The servant smiled softly, "The truth."

"The truth? What's that supposed to mean?" Applejack asked as Servant walked to Will.

"Will's truth. Will do you know what is real?" Servan tasked.

Twilight teleported in front of Servant,"Back away from her." She glared at her,"I know who you are: Nerissa!"

"Nerissa?" Rainbow Dash asked, "Who is that?"

Twilight looked at Servant,"Nerissa, the Keeper of the Heart before Will." She looked at Dash,"When I used the Heart of Kandrakar to find the last gate to the Heart of Worlds, I saw all of the past Guardians, which included her and four others. I thought nothing of it at first, until we were attacked by those guardians at the doors, and I couldn't help but realize just why they were there, unless someone close to them created them to hold us off." She looked at Nerissa,"My suspicions were further compounded when Samus explained why that dragon attacked us in the Wasteland world."

(Samus looked at Twilight,"Valtor may have sent people after me, but he didn't know me. Instead, it was Ridley who placed my opponents in those spots because only he could calculate mine and my companions' hoofsteps."

Twilight blinked,"So, only your mortal enemy knew you well enough to hurt you better than Valtor? Hmm...")

"It was then I figured,'Why would Valtor go after Will?' My answer: Not by his own will. Someone who knew her would attack her and her friends, or at least point Valtor in their direction. And for what? The Heart of Worlds. Valtor didn't just simply find out about it on his own, only somepony with the knowledge of many worlds would know about it." Twilight glared at Nerissa,"You brought Valtor back to life, you manipulated him and led him to Will and her friends so you could get the keys to the Heart of Worlds, because you knew that you weren't yet strong enough to take the Bearers of the Elements on! You gave Rainbow the hate plague to give yourself and Valtor time to figure out how to find the keys, and then you followed us as we found the keys, realizing you couldn't solve the puzzles on your own, so you waited until the doors were open, and then you sent golems of your own friends to make sure Trixie was too tired to help us. I bet you even pointed the spirit of Mozenwrath in Sunset's direction just so she would be too busy with Trixie during the final battle! Tell me, why would you be horrible to your own friends' faces as tools?"

"Yes, dear Will, why?" Nerissa said, smiling. "Why would a former guardian use her friends as tools?"

"Because, because you needed to-"

"Provide you with the truth, Will. This is a dream, all a dream. Think about it, unicorns, pegasi, saving the day with friendship? Doesn't it all sound like a wonderful dream? A dream where you are a brave hero who keeps the heart of Kandrakar safe from harm. Now, if you need to wake up once more, just give me the Heart."

"Don't do it Will!" Dash shouted.

Nerissa smiled, "Or maybe she is tricking you. After all, if I was the former holder of the heart, why didn't I just ask my friends for help like the former guardian I am. Why, it’s almost like she is lying. Tell me, why do you have memories of being in this world, of protecting Equestria along side her, and being a champion? Because it’s all a fake! The real world can only happen if you give me the Heart."

"Give you the Heart?" Will asked, holding up the Heart of Kandrakar.

Nerissa smiled at Twilight, "You did well to figure some things out. But know this, everything was a part of my plan."

Will began to hand the heart, but stopped when her eyes went white.


----------------------------------------------------------


Will found herself with her five friends, facing down Nightmare Moon as they gave the bearers the Heart. Taranee looked at her, "Hold on Will. We are coming."

A human Rainbow Dash appeared, standing with a sword, "Don't betray who you are."

Applejack, covered in powered armor swung in, "Be true to yourself. What do you know to be true. Can't you hear them?"

"What's the plan?" Hay Lin said, standing on a mushroom.

Pinkie Pie bounced in, wearing a sailor uniform, "Remember what you learned from all of this? Now, what is more important? This?" Pinkie asked, pointing to Will's head.

Fluttershy, dressed in a robe, touched Will's heart, "Or this."

"We use our magic and combine the hearts to locate hers!" Cornelia, standing on a ship said.

Imra nodded on the same ship, "All of us."

Rarity flew in on a plane, "Will, your memories are right there. Just reach in and find them.

Each of the guardians placed their hands on top of one another and Will did the same, followed by Elyon.

-----------------------------------------

Will blinked, "Nerissa..." she said, holding the heart just inches away from the witch, "You have to get up early in the morning to trick me!"

With a blast of lighting, Will jumped back and then smiled at Twilight, "Thanks. I am kind of sorry that I am not a part of this world. Would've loved to have met you before."

Nerissa spat, "No, it was all so perfect. Everything you did was according to my plans!"

Twilight hugged Will,"That's alright, I'm glad to meet you now!" She turned to Nerissa,"You haven't learned anything from this experience, have you? Think, how did we follow your so-called plan, if it was your plan and not mine." Twilight grinned,"You have a problem, you've forgotten what friendship means, and that's the chink in your armor."

"Simple, because I guided you. I just pointed you in the direction I needed. I gave Valtor his tools and weapons to succeed. Even separated the guardians incase my plans here failed so I can still gain four hearts. Speaking of, Valtor, prepare yourself, Samus is coming."

Twilight shook her head,"You don't get it at all. Will's friends will still prevail, so will Samus. And you may have thought you've planned everything, but we managed to counter everything you've got and more."

Will growled, "You ruined my graduation day."


Will sighed as she sat on the rim of the fountain, the others sitting with her. Irma stretched her arms to the sky and made some water spray out, "And in one day, we are gonna be graduating!! No more classes, no more nerds, and no more idiots."

"Just our futures ahead of us and our whole lives," Cornelia said, laying back and taking in the sunlight.

Will pulled up a knee and mumbled, "No more adventures, no more W.I.T.C.H, no more us."

"What do you mean, Will?" asked Hey Lin, frowning at Will's comment.

The holder of the heart got up and walked away from the fountain, "After all of this is done, what's next. Oh yeah, we all separate! Irma has been offered that nice DJ job in Lewiston. Taranee, you and Nigel are-"

"Gonna travel for a bit and then I was going to go to college while he plays his music," Taranee sighed.

Hay Lin jumped up and smiled, "Me and Eric are going to a cooking academy. Well, I am going to art school, Eric wants to cook so we can mix the two!"

"And I was thinking of spending time between college and Caleb in Meridian," Cornelia said putting her hand to her chest.

"And me? I'm stuck here!" Will said, throwing her hands into the air. "Spending tie with the most wonderful boyfriend in the world, watching the world pass me by while my friends...go on."

Cornelia was the first to reach out and hug Will tightly, "Hey, none of that. Come on, we are supposed to be happy."

"Yeah, besides, it's not like you can't teleport to us when you need to," Hay Lin giggled.

"But, it's not the same. It's not walking over to see you or wanting to sleep over or playing a game. You all are moving miles away," Will said

"And in spite of that, if you are ever in trouble, we will be there by your side," Taranee said, putting a hand on Will's shoulder. "We will always be together."

"Yeah," Irma said getting off of the fountain. "Look at us. We have been through more worlds than I can shake a stick at, and we have probably seen more variations on us than most superheroes in their whole lives. It's going to take more than that to wipe that much history from us."

"It's just that, I have known you since I was 12. We have done so much, been through so much, to lose all of that is-"

"Never gonna happen. I'll fight my way to you, if I have to," Irma said, hugging her friend tightly.

*The next morning*

Will yawned, and rolled out of bed. As she got dress,she reached into a cage and pet a little squirrel, "Well, here it is, Mr. Snuggles III, the next adventure. Better make it a good one, huh?"

The creature gave a little squeak as Will made her way to the door. With a smile, she shouted, "Bye guys!"

The electronics all began to cheer for Will, saying their goodbyes. She walked down the stairs and smiled at her mother and stepfather before walking out of the door. As she walked, she kept her head low to the ground, "They don't get it. Even the greatest of teams usually separate after time away. The JLA, Avengers, hell even the Titans. They all seem to just go away. I just wish I had some-"

Her thoughts were interrupted by the scream of Irma as she was blasted through a wall. Letting loose a gasp of horror ,s eh ran to the fight, "Update."

"Well, you know that creepy guy that talked to the four of us? Valtor? Yeah, he's the bad guy," Irma said.

"Hang on, I got this. Guard-" her summoning, was interrupted by a loud explosion. After a few moments of blackness, she got up, only to watch as her worse nightmare came to life. Her friend Hay Lin, vaporized. Then She could stand still as she watched Irma and Cornelia get vaporized in the same way. Before she old ove, Valtor grabbed her by the neck.

"And for you, it’s time to-"

"Give back my friends you-" Taranee ran up, her hand bursting into flames

"Go to a world of darkness" Valtor said, wiping away Taranee.

"And then there was one," Nerissa said, walking out with her cane tightly in her hand.

"Nerissa? You-"

"Orchestrated all of this? Yes, I did. Now, it is time for you to do your job. Gone from the bonds that can protect, gone from the links of memory, you will find yourself surrounded but a lone as you bring me the heart of worlds!" And in a flash, Will was gone.


"Not, everything. Samus's will is soon to be broken, and she is here. Valtor, kill her!"

Valtor nodded, and disappeared. Then the olden pony smiled, "Counter everything? How about this? See, this was why I tried to break Will's memory, so she can hand me the Heart of Kandrakar. But I will still use this!" she said placing a hoof on to the Heart of Worlds

The blast washed over Nerissa, "Nice try, but did you think that this was going to be easy. Now prepare to-"

Will was distracted for a moment, when she saw a glowing light out of the corner of her eyes. Turning to it, she walked to the light.


(A few hours ago, before the bearers entered the portal to the heart)

Deep in space, the four guardians looked at the monitor, "Well, give, Tecna." said Irma, "How are we going to get to Will?"

"Well, from what I can guess, the closeness of the Heart of Worlds is helping the Heart of Kandrakar reach out to you four. There is just one problem," Tecna said.

Taranee looked confused, "What?"

"Even with the advancements to Samus' ship, you can't go to that world. There seems to be a barrier surrounding the planet. IF you try to go there as you are now... it will bounce you off," Tecna said.

Cornelia growled, "Then how are we going to get to Will!?"

"That is where we come in. Samus?"

"Yeah?" Samus held her arm cannon.


"I want you to take their four heart they collected and head to the top of the ship. Once there, I want you to fire at these coordinates," typing on her key pad, she fed Samus a lot of space coordinates. "Fire at this spot and rip a hole into the dimensional border."

"But I thought we needed roads or a fold to travel," Asked Irma.

Tecna smiled, "Those are the 'normal ways'. We are going to use a shortcut. You girls will have to guide the ship to the world."

A fairy with red hair walked in, "What do we do?"

"We are going to combine our magic to hold the rip open and let them through. That way it won't close on them and cause the path to collapse," Tecna said, transforming.

Taranee gave Samus her heart, "All right, let do this. I'll pilot, Irma, Hay Lin, keep this ship cool. Cornelia, guide me."

Samus went to the platform to leave her ship,"Don't break anything!" She said with a chuckle as she went to the top of her ship. She charged her armcannon to fire on the specified coordinates.

As the beam hit, Tecna looked to her five friends, "Here is what we need to do, we need to combine our magic and hold that portal open."

Nodding, each fairy placed their hands together. Outside, five points of light appeared on the rift that was left in the wake of the beam, open it wide.

Taranee narrowed her eyes and threw down the lever and fired the ship headlong into the portal. As the ship flew, man world passed them by, many variations and changes within the world's appeared before their eyes as they flew. Soon, Imra looked out the window, "Look, there it is." she shouted pointed the to the world covered in a pink bubble, "That's where Will is!"

"But, what's that dark light?" Hay Lin asked.

To answer her question, a black figure hit the side of the ship, before floating up and landing on top. Staring down at Samus, Valtor smiled, "Well, hello Huntress. Are the Guardians with you?"

Samus aimed her armcannon at him,"I think you know what I'm going to say!"

"I see you have come ready. Good, then we don't need to introduce ourselves, Miss Aran," Valtor chuckled as he looked at his wrist. "But I think a change in clothes is right now necessary.” in a flash of light he was dressed in power armor much like Samus's. Orange gauntlets and a white breast plate. Cyan legs and a pink arm cannon, his visor was yellow to match his purple helmet. "The Harmony suit, it seems that the heart of world is symmetrical."

Samus began to snicker,"Your armcannon's pink!" She shook her head,"Seriously, get a more original wardrobe. But before we attack, I want to ask: Why me?"

"Why you?" Valtor asked, walking around Samus, "Simple, because you had the easiest spirit to break."

"Excuse me!?" Samus growled,"Okay, Color Kid, explain yourself." Samus circled Valtor.


Valtor walked, keeping his eyes on Samus, waving his hand to show a world, with visions appearing before her, "At this point in your timeline, you have lost an innocent baby, a hope for a new world. Your foes have seemed to gain immortality while you have been getting weaker every battle. They changed while you were still the same. Soon, you would even have to challenge the federation itself. But right now, you are still reeling from losing another homeworld, and destroying many species. It was the perfect time to break you."

The world that appeared before Samsu changed to show strange pony like beings on their hind legs, saluting a tri-horn leader, "Nerissa wanted to send you here, because it and you share something in common that would help break you.

"And that would be, Captain Rainbow?" Samus frowned at the image of the tri-horned leader.

"Hatred," Valtor said, showing images of ponies getting mind-raped, imprisoned unfairly, ponies being beaten down, racism, unjust killing, letting ponies kill themselves, ponies not helping others, lies being prevalent, and military commanders ruling instead of peace, "The world is filled with just as much hatred as you are."

Samus began to chuckle and then laughed,"Really? Do you have that little faith in me? In the will of others? Here's the problem:People are stronger and less hate-filled than you think. Hatred? Hah! That doesn't last, Valtor. Tell me, are those images all that happens? Is there anything in that world you didn't show? But you won't show it, will you? Because that will prove you wrong: That I and so many others aren't as hate-filled as you'd like to believe. And we are not weak-willed. Sure, I had my fair share of losses, but I can jump those hurdles. I've handled worse. And showing me things that 'remind me' of how 'evil' I've been? Well, everything's all well and good if you only show one side of everything! I did believe what you said for a little while, but then I had others to remind me of who I really am! Not everything's black and white, Valtor! But you don't believe that, do you? You just sit back on your high-horse, believing that you have control when you don't. That's it, isn't it?" Samus chuckled,"You talk big, you'd like to say that you're behind everything, but you don't! Ridley knew me enough to place my dead allies and enemies in spots he knew I'd come to, and he brought together my friends in Equestria just to hurt them! He was the real big bad of that place, you just gave him the tools! All those worlds I went in with the Guardians had separate villains, all who did a much better job of fighting me and my friends than you! And those villains you tried to go after the Hearts? Let me guess, they had their own plans, didn't they? They were in control, not you! You just gave them the tools. but now, you're under the control of Nerissa, making you into the tools you tried to make others. However, this angers you, doesn't it? You have no control over anything, do you? Is that it? Are you... jealous of the control we have? Of our free will that you lack!?"

"Ridley was my pawn! He was acting under my will, I was the one who told him how to hurt you. He was to be my weapon to help break you. When you entered that world of hate, I would've had you question your ideals, your life, and your own power until you succumbed to the hatred. you would've left them behind, you would've caused so much hatred and then when you came here, I would made you see your own folly and then break you, as I ripped the hearts from your body." behind his visor, his dragon eyes glowed red. "I am no one's pawn but my own!!!:

"And there's your problem: You're too cocky." Samus' eyes glared through the visor, her blue eyes almost glowing,"You want to believe that everyone has the same mindset as you, don't you? You want to say,'Everyone's the same, I can easily break a woman who's seen much worse than I could throw at her!' Of course, you did make me question my ideals, but then again, who doesn't question themselves every now and then? Even Nyx and Noxus, the two nicest people I ever knew, had those problems. And you immediately assumed Ridley was your pawn? But he specifically requested you give him magic and the ability to access some alternate universes, and to send him back two years in the Wasteland so he could plan ahead. And, if you had your way, only half of your so-called pawns would've reached me. One didn't even reach me, he was captured by the other bounty hunters. But Ridley managed to get them all after me, and even though several steps ahead. He thought about the friends I would acquire, even lead them all to me, and made a plan for that; in fact, he even wanted to hurt them to get to me. He knew Houston may fail in breaking me, and thought to use an alternate Twilight to access the SPP so he could have a chance to destroy the world! He made those plans, not you!" Samus growled,"That's your problem, you don't think ahead! You don't understand other people's strength!" She scoffed,"Aren't you working under Nerissa? Aren't you her pawn? What about your mother? What about the Three Witches? Oh, yes, I heard your story from Techna." She said, scanning him.

In a flash of light, Valtor drove his elbow into Samus's visor, "Do not talk about my mother, witch."

Samus fell back and then back flipped back onto her feet,"Ooh, Mommy issues, much?" She fired her super missiles at him.

Using his speed boost, he began to dodge the super missiles until he got close and rammed his knee into Samus chest. Then he aimed his cannon at her head and fired an ice beam.

Samus gasped as she was hit in the chest before narrowly dodging the ice beam,"Okay, what the fuck kind of steroids are you using!?" She said.

"Hyper Mode, activate," Her visor said, giving Samus a blue electrical aura around her. Her visor turned blue while her suit's silver bits turned bright blue. Samus fired her Hyper Beam at him, before rolling into a morph ball.

"It’s the power of the Heart of Worlds, the power of Harmony," chuckled Valtor as he used the Speed Boost to phase through the Hyper Beam and then kicked Samsu like a ball.

"We got to help her!" shouted Cornelia.

Taranee shook her head, "No, we need to get to Will."

"But how?" IRma asked, then they began to hear Will's voice.

"You hear that?" Taranee asked.

Hay Lin nodded with a big grin, "It's Will! She's calling to us!"


"But how can we get to her?" Cornelia asked.

"Our heart!" Taranee said, her eyes widened. "It's why we have been getting vision so far. The Heart of Kandrakar has been calling to us, it is still binding us to her. If we can just focus on her then..."

"Then we can get to her!" Hay Lin smiled.

Taranee nodded, "Everyone, join hands and focus on Will!"

As each girl closed their eyes, they could see Will's hand reaching out for her. There was a smile as they too reached out to hold her hand and in a flash they faded,

Samus coughed as she turned back to normal,"So, the Heart of Worlds makes you look fabulous? Never knew that!" She breathed hard,"Can't even hit him with Hyper Mode? That's cheating..."

"Tell me, Samus," smiled Valtor as he cracked his knuckles and stretched his body, "Have you ever tried out all of your suit’s abilities at once?" he charged a Shinespark and ran at Samus, using the plasma beam to encase himself in fire, and then jumped into her with a screw attack."

Samus grunted as she attempted to sidestep the screw attack,"You idiot! That plasma's hot as the sun, you'd hurt yourself too..." She panted, watching her energy tanks go lower and lower. She leaped up and attempted to screw attack into him.

Valtor used the ice beam to cool himself down, smirking behind his visor. Then he screw attacked Samsu, their twin screws hitting at once. After a second, Valtor landed, no damage. With a smile he chuckled, "There, I screwed you."

Samus grunted, trying to get up as her energy neared one. She laughed to herself, giving him the middle finger, ready to press the self-destruct button in her visor in one last ditch effort...

Then a girl in blue armor ran in front of her, firing an energy pistol at him,"Stay away from her, you son of a bitch!"

"Claire?" Samus asked.

Valtor stepped back, "What?! Who on-"

Three rounds sounded from the heavens. When he looked up, he sawa grey mare with a brown mane. The mare was in a long spaceship marked 'Normandy' Peaking out from her scope, she smiled at Samus, "Miss us?"

A blade slashed across Valtor's chest and a pair of hooves hit the ground. NArrowing the dragon eyes, the black mare growled, "As Princess of Equestria, I demand you back down, before I forget my vow."

A pair of guns fired from a passing griffon, "Hey Samus! Avarok is here too, but the old fart just has to make a badass entrance."

A staff hit Valtor's back before landing next to Samus,"I fail to understand how I am that old." The elk looked behind her,"Xenion's with Puppy and Sunny in the ship, just in case."

Samus gasped as she looked at the Normandy,"Don't start thinking I owe you anything, Shepard!" She shook her fist.

A red-headed woman pressed a finger to her commlink, smirking, "Let's just say this is payment for Centauri Prime." she said wiping her hand through her brown hair.

Nyx looked to Samus and smiled, "So, that is what your armor normally looks like. It fits you."

Little Pip was lowered to the ground with her own magic and patted a hoof onto Samsung's back, "The other hunters are planning on coming. Tell me, does standing like that hurt?”

Samus chuckled,"No, this is how I'm normally like."

A blue haired girl came in front of them, holding a dragon shield to block one of Valtor's attacks,"No one hurts my friend!" She looked at Samus,"Techna found a way to give me back my powers for a day."

A buff black haired guy smashed his sword on Valtor along with a cat-girl hitting him in the side with a mace.,"We're not letting you go, dragon-man!"

The girl blinked behind her,"Those are ponies..."

A brown haired young man shocked Valtor with electricity. He flipped his brown hair.

Regina landed and smirked, "And griffon, and elk. Our zebra is up on the ship."

Valtor began to back up as he watched the army start to get bigger, "What on earth..." He winced as he felt more beings enter the battlefield, above he could see two ships, a pipe, and another set or bearers. Frowning, he closed his eyes to send his magic into the air to distract the incoming fights. Before looking back at Samsu, "So what if you have gained more friends. I will still-"


A loud plume of smoke appeared behind Valtor,"I am the terror that flaps in the night, I am the rust that covers your armor, I am..." A duck clad in a purple cape and hat appeared,"I am... Darkwing Duck!" he said, before shooting his gas gun in Valtor's face.


Try as he might, Valtor's helm could not wipe away the glue that held fast to his visor. When he finally removed the offending material he was met with a saber strike. Looking up, he growled at the arrival of a brown haired woman in robes, "You think that this army can stop me? I am invincible, I am the god here, and you are nothing by my pawns."

Looking up, he created a new shadow clone to attack the Normandy. A giant dragon. His eyes widened when he began to watch the dragon attacked by several starships, "What on earth?

A green haired woman landed in front of Valtor, her body turning into a pink beast before sending a wave of green blades at him,"Riot Blade!"

Several lasers shots came at him,"Are we late?" Trace said, coming up with five other hunters in other ships.

"Yes you are, assholes!" Samus laughed,"Get on over here!"

As the crew grouped together, they all began to glow, with particles flowing off of them.

Terra looked at them,"What is this...?"

Samus' visor gave a message,"Heart of Pirate, Charging."

Samus smiled, getting up as her energy tanks began to fill up,"Hyper Mode: Omega Drive." Her visor said as a blinding light engulfed her

Samus' armor turned bright orange, with yellow lining her joints. The green lines in her body turned indigo while her armcannon turned blue. Her visor had turned purple. She splayed out her hand, a red cape flapped into existence as she shot out to her left. She smiled as her missiles went to infinite,"Thank you, everyone." She aimed her armcannon at Valtor,"Stay back for now,I got this. Valtor, you know what the difference between you and me is?" She fired a super missile at him, before suddenly appearing behind him and elbowing him into the missile,"I earned this!"

.
Valtor screamed in pain as the missile hit his face. Turning around he tired to kick her while firing his ice beam

If Samus felt that kick, she didn't show it as she grabbed the ice and crushed it in her hand,"And another difference?" Samus jumped and screw attacked into him before firing her golden hyper beam into him,"I make this suit look good!"

Valtor coughed as he got up, and ran at her, before getting punched in the visor. Valtor stepped back, and charged his armcannon in a rage,”Zero Laser...”

Samus nonchalantly charged her beam, her visor showing,”Omega Laser, activate.” She fired a golden beam to counter the rainbow beam that Valtor fired. The beams collided, until the golden beam overtook the other, striking Valtor.

Valtor screamed as he felt his suit being destroyed. In the sky a giant rainbow of light shown forth. Standing in a pile of ashes, Valtor stumbled towards Samus, hands out ready to strangle her.

Samus smirked,"Oh, and Vally?" She flicked him away into Equestria, before turning,"It pays to not be heartless." She threw her hearts into the air before catching them.

Author's Note:

A lot to explain here.

So, as you know, all of this was part of a massive undertaking by myself involving five rps. This fight with Samus is the culmination of those five. There are vaarious characters here from Lunar, Darkwing Duck, Mass effect, FOE, and many more.