• Published 27th Mar 2014
  • 1,219 Views, 27 Comments

The Curious Adventure of Zapple Dapple - kudzuhaiku



A rambunctious colt foal goes on a crime spree through out Ponyville. How far will he go?

  • ...
4
 27
 1,219

The Part Where It Ends

Celestia sat in her throne room, looking pensive, thoughtful, reading through a letter. She scowled as she read, her eyes narrowing, her lips pursed. She shook her head in disgust. This continued for quite some time, and the guard stood silent and still.

“What is this world coming to?” Celestia asked.

“I don’t know, but I don’t like it.” One guard said, breaking the usual stony silence.

Celestia leaned forward, looking down at her guard. “Things have been going so well, everything in life is peaceful, and then suddenly there is all manner of trouble in the world, without warning.” Celestia said, her voice troubled.

“Tell me about it. I know exactly what you mean. Life was going great and everything was wonderful, and then, suddenly, it wasn’t.” The guard said.

“Care to explain?” Celestia asked, glad to have found a chatty guard.

“Well…” he said slowly, “my mare is pregnant again. Our firstborn is the perfect foal. But our second born… Well, she was so perfect to start with, but now… Sheesh. Crankier than a constipated manticore.”

Celestia chuckled.

“Your Majesty?” The guard asked.

“Yes?” Celestia said.

“What makes a good foal go bad?”

“Zapple Dapple, I once asked myself that question. Tell me, how is Key Lime doing? She was so queasy the last time we spoke.”

The end. For now. Possibly. We’ll see.

Author's Note:

And another bites the dust. I'm kinda sad. I don't like it when a good story ends.

Comments ( 16 )

OH MY GOSH THIS WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE AND I LOVED IT!

I wish this story had a bit more attention. :pinkiesad2::fluttercry:

4182482
I like how this ended. Zapple Dapple becoming Celestia's guard and marrying Key Lime. :rainbowkiss:

4189621

Ugh. I hate when that happens. Thanks. :twilightsheepish:

4405367
I should fix that shouldn't I?

4405491

No 's' in spoiler tag.

This is in serious need of love.

Thinking about that phrase, is there some kind of "needs more love" image? I dont think I have seen anything of the sort around...

Anyways, I liked the fic, although we didnt get to know what happened about the orphanage... but Celestia got her answer. A cruel enviroment spawns a "bad foal".

4410089

Thank you so much for giving this some of the love it deserves. :heart:

Ahh. Another good fic with Celestia in disguise. Sweet relief.

Kudzuhaiku stop killing me!! I have now aquire 11 variations of diabetes, one for each "section" in the story... MY HEART

4182482 I wish it did too. This a cute, well written, and thought provoking story that more people should take the time to read. I love stories like this. Stories that give bitter philosophical questions sweet candy coatings are hard to come by.

Finally found time to read this. Such a sweet story. And hilarious in the first chapter.

I'm glad I found such a cute story :rainbowkiss:

Zapple Dapple always was a good foal ta me, poor kid just needed help and love.

Login or register to comment