• Published 1st Mar 2014
  • 2,542 Views, 268 Comments

How I Met Derpy - Infinty Blade Brony



Believe it or not, I'm an earth kid who got sucked into Equestria.

  • ...
28
 268
 2,542

A teaser for you guys and gals requesting...no, DEMANDING a sequel

What is up, guys; this is Music within us your favorite Brony turned Pony from the rift in this story (ooh, I love how that sounded!) I know the status on this story is complete, but due to the early birth of my little filly Snow Cloud, I've decided to tease you guys and get you wanting more (hopefully). This is a teaser for the prologue of Snow Cloud's birth. Hope you all enjoy and tell me what you think when you read this; Tell me in the comments whether you will like it, love it or hate it. Here we go;

There in the Ponyville hospital, on one of the beds, laid a pregnant Derpy Hooves. She was howling in pain, squeezing the hoof of her husband Ian Lawrence DelValle, known to some of the locals as Music Within us. The reason for her pain; birth. She was giving birth to the filly they were expecting for nine months. Odd thing was, however, that it was only three months that passed, and already their little filly was ready to become a part of the world. Music felt no pain at all as he anticipated the filly's arrival. Derpy, however, was cursing up a storm as she pushed even harder each time. Finally, after a long, excruciatingly painful process, Derpy's ears perked up at the sound of crying. Nurse Redheart came to the side of the bed, holding a little unicorn filly wrapped in a sky blue cloth. Then, Music looked atop the baby's head, and noticed the mane was turning the same sky blue as the cloth upon making contact with the cloth. The baby's coat was a deep blue, almost as blue as the night sky.

After a few hours, the little one finally opened her eyes, revealing them to be the color of the sun in all its blazing glory. Music looked at the beautiful little filly his wife Derpy gave birth to, and realized he was proud of being a father. He put his forehooves on the side of the crib, brought his head in, and kissed the little filly's muzzle.

As I said, tell me what you think. As I say on fimfiction and on youtube, Keep Calm and Brony on!

Comments ( 59 )

Wow... HOLY SHITBALLS, BATMAN!!! THIS IS EXACT- *gets bitch-slapped by Batman*

4139050 :rainbowlaugh: So, does that mean you like it, love it or hate it?

4139053 FUCK YEA- *gets bitch-slapped again*

4139060 Batman, stop it. I like knowing what people or ponies think.

4139064 THANK YOU SO VER- *gets bitch-slapped* *bitch-slaps Batman* *bitch-slap fight*

4139093 Just fantastic! She learned how to fly a few months after her first birthday. Isn't that amazing?

4139096 Awesome Dazed keeps running into things. Thank the nine he has that helmet.

DAWWWWWWWWW :twilightsmile:

So cute. More please!!! :yay:

4139370 Well, you don't need to ask. Story will be submitted tomorrow. Only hope is it gets approved on the first shot!!!

As snowflake would say...YEAH!!!!

4139745 or does it! Dun dun dun:pinkiegasp:... Psst... it does:derpytongue2:

4139799 Snow Cloud: Good to know you can't wait to read my story!

Omg I forgot to tell you! I have a Derpy reference in my story:Lain, Twilight, and friends in... THE SEVENTH ELEMENT!

Though the chapter was written before you said Dinky was Derpys sis... I hope it won't be awkward for Derpy:derpytongue2:

4139838 Of course not. Dinky thinks that if anything, it should be more fun.

4139847 tell her thanks, I hope you enjoy it... But most people prefer: Lyra and her adventures with a poor soul

And: The vault of unforeseen memories. The story that was never know is neat. Just a little morbid for Dinky. And don't let her read Lyra and her adventures with a poor soul it has a little language.

4139892 Who, Dinky? Because Derpy (when angry) is like the encyclopedia of curse words known to man and pony.

4139895 I never knew... But that doesn't mean she should read it. But I saw you did a reading on (shiver) Cupcakes. so they'd be fine for your viewers

4139913 hey mabye I should have you as a reference, just when I would ask where you're from I'll just make you blow the question. Is that ok?

4139927 Uh, could you please rephrase the question?

4139932 your OC, I want Lain to eat him, but we Lain asks where your OC came from he'll change the subject.

4139944 Oh, that's easy. I came from Earth. Got sucked in through a dimensional rift and...wait, did you say 'get eaten?'

4139954 FRIKEN AUTO CORRECT!!!!!! I mean "meet him". Fricken technology always screwing up

4139967 Well, I wouldn't mind being in your story at all.

4139970 so... Anything else ya wanna talk about? I'm really bored

4139975 Sure, but not here. It's spamming the comments. I'll PM you. I'll be a while with each answer though. I'm doing roleplay as well.

4139989
F***
You.
Idk why.
But
F***
You with a buzzsaw
[youtube=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UuNCAJwy1r4]

4140680 Like it, love it, hate it? Because that comment-I'm sorry-made no sense at all.

4140795
It wasn't supposed to

It's not the best but it was still very good, I enjoyed it thoroughly.:raritywink::rainbowkiss::derpytongue2:

4165670 Nah, man; I don't think of myself as high and mighty. I'm average. That's why I became a Pegasus...other than the fact that I love speed, and wings gave me that.

Music, someone asked how Snow Cloud is doing, but how are you and Derpy doing? P.s. How is this getting to us humans? Is Pinkie helping you break the 4th wall or through the rift? Speaking of the rift, has anypony else found it? :rainbowhuh: I ask this to check that you are safe, cause the world back here is even more crazy... :applejackunsure:

4191438 In case you're wondering why I haven't answered you, it's because you ask some really good questions. Oh, and Derpy saw your comment asking about the Doctor, and went off to cry.

4191438 PS: I wrote this story after these events came into play with my life.

Wait, Derpy is CRYING? :pinkiegasp: man, now I feel bad.... Sorry :twilightoops:

4192247 No, it's fine. She just hasn't let go of what happened...She knows you didn't mean it, don't worry...

Wait... Is this during/after him being discorded? Ps don't let her see this comment, I don't want to hurt her feelings!

4192263 I think he could've been Discorded...Doesn't matter, though. What's in the past is in the past...

Right! So.... About the 4th wall? Ps sorry if I'm getting repeatitive, if I am just say.

4192286 I wrote this story after these events came into play with my life.

Login or register to comment