• Published 24th Jan 2014
  • 6,123 Views, 145 Comments

German Battleship Bismarck - cellum95



After being sunk by the British Navy, the German Battleship Bismarck is suddenly transported, in a twist of fate, to Equestria. Can the German ship survive in unknown territory?

  • ...
13
 145
 6,123

1st Joint Navy Fleet

The ponies we're shocked to hear that the bipedal creatures, similar to minotaurs, could talk, although that they even knew it because of the minotaurs. However, what was shocking and also impressive for the New Hoofans is the ship that these bipedal creatures have. The ship was colored in iron-grey color, similar to the fashion of their ships, but was impressive and terrifying was the guns. These guns are longer and perhaps even deadlier than their twelve-inch guns.

Another thing to note was the flag of this bipedal creatures. It was a red-black-white type of flag, much different to theirs. It had a black cross in the upper left corner of the flag, with other features are indescribable, but there is one word that popped out in the heads of the ponies: power. This ship was built in power, with massive destruction that would likely follow it.

However, dark thoughts must be shoved aside for the answer or the bipeds. The commanding officer of the New Hoofan Naval Militia stepped in and replied:

"You are in the city of New Hoof City. What do you want to inquire?" The sailor whispers the reply to Lutjens, and he gives an order where the ponies could no longer understand. However, the sailors of the Bismarck immediately got out of the ship, and the ponies we're utterly dumbstruck to see so many sailors in a single ship, with two commanding officers in the front presumably. To see that many sailors in a singular ship, then their navy is surely bigger than their Naval Militia. It is also worth mentioning that the commanding officers has a black cross around their neck. Suddenly, what was look like the older of the two commanding officers(Admiral Lutjens) stepped in and raises slightly a weird looking hoof, something what the minotaurs call a hand.

It was a form of a friendly gesture, and to everypony's minds, it was a hoof-shake, and this signifies two things; friends or alliance. The stone face expression of Lutjens signifies that he is serious on this hand/hoof-shake, and the commanding officer was pondering his decision. If he shakes back, then the militia will have a new friend and ally, and the pirate problem of the Equestrian Navy will be solved with all-mighty power. However, they knew Princess Celestia will be weary of this, so this must be exclusively in secret.

The commanding officer shakes with the Admiral, and a new Fleet was born under talks between the Kriegsmarine party and New Hoofan party in the Naval building near the city hall. The new fleet, called the 1st Joint Navy Fleet, is comprised of the Bismarck itself and the four current ships; Call Hoof, Hoof Park, Sky Tower and Asylum. At last, on their first mission to sail with the Equestrian 2nd Fleet, the Joint Fleet sails on, with pride on their shoulders.

>Next Day, Manehattan Harbor<

Back at Manehattan Harbor, the lone loyalty ship, the HMES Sisters, was ready in the harbor already in preparations of the coming of the Royal Sisters and the Elements of Harmony thanks to a dinner invitation recently. The crew of the ship was preparing the ship for departure, eager to make this day better than the rest.

This enormous ship, weighing at least 45,000 tons, is among the elite ships in the Equestrian Navy dedicated for royalty and nobility. The elite ships tasks is to have the two have the best moment in their lives, albeit in the sea, despite threats from the pirates at sea. However, no new pirate activities were detected at sea, so it's best to serve the Royal Sisters and the Elements of Harmony at their finest.

However, the crew were also getting nervous at going out at sea today, because they worry so much about the pirates that they have a protocol in which although not certified in the entire navy but it's most likely effective at best. They prepare for the time of the lifetime.

At sea however, there is a much bigger threat than meets the eye itself could see.....

....And it involves a nation in turmoil.

Author's Note:

Hello guys and if your reading, sorry if I'm not updating that much because I got WoT running and I'm grinding in the American Heavy Line. However, in the case of my mind, it is served best to keep writing in a much slower pace rather than the fast pace which I showed during the early days....

Also, I would like you guys to have the PAS Project again running because I have to time myself to write stories and play WoT. If your interested, just put it in the comments.

Pls bear with me of the short chapter but I promise I'm not dead, I'm still here and wait until one of my stories got updated :)

Comments ( 48 )

4253203 Just wait until the next updates :raritywink:

8# Oooooo :heart::heart::heart::heart::fluttershysad::fluttercry:

It's been a while since last update. Guess I can't complain. I haven't update update in the last 4 months either! :rainbowlaugh:

Can't whait for the next chapter and props to you

4255992 You repeated 'update' but yeah, I was also waiting Aces Diary updated :rainbowlaugh:

Guess we're even then.

4256585 Don't worry, I will work on the other stories as soon as my brain got into gear.

4256856 I can say that I have 2 new unedited chapters up my sleeve. :derpytongue2: I got a new editor, so he read and edit all of the old chapters. As it seems, it will take some more time. He's at chapter 8 or so. It won't be long!

Finally an update. I was beginning to think you have died.
This chapter could have been better, but you're the author.

Also look me up on WoT: IrohLegoman
Are you on the North American server?
I won't be available for awhile thou, but I will be on.

4257776 Ah okay good to hear.

4258533 Sorry, but I'm in the SEA Server, Philippines

4260106 Mate, I play WoT too, you know? And the last time I told you: I'm Thai. So we can play. :pinkiehappy:

nun_n_deutschland Go ahead and add me.

4260897 What Tier are you now first? Because I have no idea what Tier are you know in, and I'm in Tier VII.

Current vehicles own:
T29
Pz.Sfl.IVb
SU-76
Cruiser Mk. III

4261724 I have tier VI & V of Soviet: KV-1 and T-34-85. British tier V and IV: Churchill I and Covenanter. German tier IV and V: Pz. IV H, Pz. III/IV, Hetzer, Pz.Sfl. IVb. American tier IV and III: M2 Medium and M8A1. and ELC AMX.

I have all of those except ELC.

I'm Hetzer Ace.

4261962 Holy lord! But still, I'm in the T29 American Heavy so see yeah in the battlefield if we encountered each other, friend or foe.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Reading this I'm struck with a question... "What happened to the guys that survived the sinking of the Bismarck?"

4355360 Uhmm they are still on Earth. The crews in the Bismarck are the ones that died during the sinking of the mighty battleship.

Mine is Tier VIII I own the IS-3 and Tiger II along with M36 Jackson and Wolverine and SU-100 the M44 M41 and last but not least... The Sherman M4A3E2:pinkiehappy:

4668158 I own the T69(almost stock) and the T-80.

5464570 the Bismark class is good but the IJN Yamato class super battleship is better

4355360 Captured, held as POW's released at the end of the war

5468167 Since the story has a time reversal effect, then this Bismarck is like brand new apparently with almost all of its crew(except those who survived).

5464570 yes the IJN Yamato and the IJN Musashi are the greatest battleships that have ever been known! I will admit that the Bismarck is a badass looking ship (sorry for the language) but if any other ships should be there I think the Musashi should show up and give the ponies a real scare

So is this story dead?

7016169 Just use some of their MG's on em!

7696724
You are right, how could I forget the full title of our glorious evil gnom overlord.
I know my place. Back to work!

I must say this is...an intreating story and I hope to see more soon.

well i almost have the Object 140, just one more painful upgrade then my t54 will be maxed out (i play on blitz and xbox 1) and soon will be continuing to grind from where i left off on the op cancer chinese tank destroyer line, but man i cannot wait till they add those wheeled vehicles and italian tanks to xbox! (i know pc already had those tanks for a while now)

6282976
how about we “spice things up a little” and just add in a ship into the story that was never built but existed in blue prints etc like the H44 class german battleship which is bigger than the yamato

9534740
you have my attention like the so call GroBer Kurfurst that was never built? btw I'm not talking about the World war I one

9534796
im not ether but i thought the all the H-class battleships were to be planned and built during WWII before Hitler got triggered when the british sunk the bismark with out dated paper planes and cancelled all the plans for the battleships and scrapped the unfinished H-41 and used its steel to make more U-boats

9534826
True that but there was a Ship that the Japanese were going to create know as the Design A-150 aka Super Yamato

9535096
oh yeah i forgot about that ship, the one witht the 20” guns in twin turrents and even more of a behemoth of a ship

9535700
All good. I mean I almost forgot about it as well 😅

9535819
you know, they should add a tier 11 to WoW and make the super yamato be the tier 11 and the H-44 be the tier 11 for germany but the only problem is the other nations dont have monster ships that were planned to be built like germany and japan.....maybe except for russia though, i forgot if the Soyuz is powerful and big enough to be considered a tier 11 and i think it is a tier 10 on WoW

9535833
I agree with you because I have Yamato and GroBer kurtfurst

9535847
i play WoW blitz but i have watched a lot of videos of WoW pc version and some of thr cancerous ships on there that i know for a fact would be fun to play like the Atlanta, minotar, kitakami (i heard rumors that it had been removed awhile back) and the op Conquer and last but not least the Nelson

4261962
lol i am also a hetzer ace....derping and hetzing people out of the match 😂👌but to be a true derp ace, one has to master our glorious gulag ticket dispensing KV-2

9535869
I worked hard but dang it all

9535914
lol on WoT i made the mistake of getting the E100 and i regret it very much because the tank is pure garbage unless i can get into a good match but im also glad i almost have the op Object 140 as for right now i need to make this extremely painful grind of 50k xp for the last upgrade package for my T-54 (i play WoT mercenaries on xbox and i also play WoT blitz)

9535922
Well I'm kind of waiting to test my ships in space battles

9536241
oh i forgot about the space battles, im not really into the space battles so i really have not looked into it much but ive seen gameplay of it but what they did awile back (not that long ago) on WoT blitz is that...THEY RUINED MY BELOVED HETZER AND T82!!!!!! they took the derp gun off the hetzer and the t82 is now a “collectible” tank that does not have the 105mm derp gun anymore (and they sadly removed it from the tech tree 😫

9535833
USA had planned the Montana class battleships planned
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana-class_battleship

None were built but it would be an amazing what if situation

Just gonna leave this here

Login or register to comment