• Published 19th Jan 2014
  • 12,859 Views, 56 Comments

Money Problems With Flavors of Eggnog - Kalreas



Pound and Pumpkin have always been closer siblings than others, and as they went through their lives, Pound helped Pumpkin through some of her worst moments; including moments of heat. This time though, they go a lot further than they ever have.

  • ...
17
 56
 12,859
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 25 )

...

Ok then.

~Skeeter The Lurker

3813675
Yeah, tried to stick with the original story as best as I could, but make a funny bonus chapter with the parents involved as well.
Hopefully I pulled it off good, and it doesn't ruin the story.

This was almost a train wreck to me. I stopped after the remark that she tasted like pumpkin eggnog. I just can't go on, man. :applecry:

I will admit that this is one of the strangest well-written stories I've ever stumbled across on this site, and I'm definitely going to be recommending it to my friends. Maybe they'll be able to read it all the way through. :pinkiesmile:

3813977
Thanks a bunch! You're great for even attempting to read it; let alone still faving and sharing!
And yeah, I agree with you that it's strange. Felt odd writing it, especially since I have a sister of my own.
Huegh.
But, the idea just wouldn't get out of my head; so I let it win and wrote it.

If no one else has asked about this, I might have to riff this. Based on comments alone, this looks like a fun read. :pinkiehappy:

3814794
If you want to, go right ahead! I'd love it if you did.
If you can, let me know when you're finished.
I'd love to read it.

3815052
Oh sweet Hebus in Cala.
You commented on this.

There ya go kal ^_^

nice story and was funny too, i was :rainbowhuh: when u linked me to a story with tags like : INCEST, cake twins, shower fetish but i read thru it and really enjoyed it. good on ya for making this story and u deserve another thumbs up ^_^

oh and has a :moustache: .... cuz i wanted to use that emoticon :P

Nicely done. :twilightsmile: A little more focus on the pain and discomfort of first times would have made it more believable though, or else some explanation about how Pumpkin used toys prior anally so she could take him like that.

3813685 The bonus worked well imo. Funny and not a buzzkill.

I always enjoy a Cake Twins clopfic.

3817434
Thank you! I agree that I could have gone a bit further on the 'pain' detail, but I didn't want it to be too much of a focus. Perhaps I was wrong on that, considering this was the both of their first times and all, but oh well. What's done is done.

And I'm glad the bonus turned out well. It was honestly just something I threw out in about thirty minutes. :twilightblush:

3821034
I thank you, oh powerful Creator.
But I already have a peanutbutter and honey chocolate chip sandwich, so you can keep the cookie if you want.

*bows before the Creator*

3813977
The taste bit? It seems quite popular in clop to have ponies taste like (one or more of) their namesake, personality or cutie mark.

Okay, this chapter was simply hilarious. Really loved the Cakes' reactions to what they were hearing and their interactions with each other were fun to read too. Great for such a short, bonus chapter.

4331651
Perhaps one of the best comments yet.
You made my day.

Like #222!!!
Fave unknown.

4406164
Fave #205.
Thanks a bunch, hope you enjoyed!

4644360
Thanks for the criticism, and the nice comment.
I agree that I could have done more for the build-up and the scenes before it, but I slapped that together as a quick beginning, and never changed it. I just auto-thought that people knew where they were since they're the Cake twins.
I'm still surprised that this story is rated as well as it is, and even still getting the occasional fave.
Again, thanks for the comment, I appreciate it, and I'll put the criticism to use whenever I get in another situation like this. I'm kinda sad I never got as detailed as I want to with a lot of things, but it was an odd thing for me to write about, so I didn't want to linger on it too much.
Either way, thanks for the read, and the kind words.

I just realized, but... what exactly was the money problem from the title?

Oh, and just a personal note for me, but this is the first time I've ever been able to type anything more than a couple words without looking at the keyboard!!! YOU DID THIS, YOU BEAUTIFUL CREATURE YOU!!!

5004981
A Pound is a type of currency in European countries, most specifically England if I'm not mistaken.

5004996 Ohhhh I didnt get that reference heh. And yes, British Sterling Pound.

Wow. This was a lot of fun. Really good stuff. Would like to see more of pound and pumpkin like this.

5004996 you know its good when pusspuss says so

Login or register to comment