• Published 21st Dec 2013
  • 1,346 Views, 44 Comments

She Slimed Me - SwiperTheFox



Snips and Snails find that Nightmare Night will bring more surprises then they had both imagined.

  • ...
4
 44
 1,346
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 34 )

Woo, hooray for finally competing it! I'm proud of you, buddy.

This story could easily be retitled: Snails Fucks a Ghost/Monster...but your Ghostbusters references works well too.

I just loved Snails reaction to Pirouette, he sees a pony eating monster that looks like he came out of a John Carpenter nightmare and his thoughts are "yep gonna stick my dick in that." He's either extremely stupid :applejackconfused: or the biggest bad ass who ever lived. :rainbowdetermined2:

Snails is da man.

This was definitely worth the read. I loved every second of it. A comedy that actually made me laugh. Good job!

3661609 Why not both? :pinkiecrazy:

That was...interesting...but very good! Quite novel, actually! I love how Snails is all like "Oh my God you're a soul sucking phantom mare with a penchant for devilry and shape shifting...sweet, let's get it on!" Like a BAWS!

You have my like and fav.

HONESTY ALERT! I would like a sequel. :twilightsmile:

I'm so confused, but I liked it :D

And liked it.

'Twas a great read. Nice job writing this, too: I saw nothing wrong here grammatically, nor did I see any spelling errors. :twilightsmile:

3714649
Fantastic!

This story is something that I just love too!

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

oh man, I loved this fic. This is going into my favorites list. haha.

Edit: Yay for horny ghost sex!!!!!!

I love this fic so much right now. Keep up the good work author.

Well looks like they got into a deeper crap hole now.

3667252 do not say 'maybe!' say 'YES! I WILL MAKE AN AMAZING SEQUEL!':flutterrage: . . . if thats okay with you:twilightblush: . . . :facehoof:

I really enjoyed this story. I would love to see a sequel someday.
Taking a relatively uninteresting character, pairing him with an OC, and still managing to make a great story? Awesome work, SwiperTheFox.

*pats chest with tears in eyes* give me a hug, mortal!

I love this idea, and I wish I knew more stories like that(meaning "one of the ponies is a ghost/ethereal/wraith/whichever other spectral being you want to put in here"). I'd certainly hope for a sequel, if only to see the reactions of his parents, Snips, and perhaps a few other ponies.

3718879 i really want a sequel, at least to see the reaction of his parents! Will there be one?

Im surprised you didnt make a sequel. It seems weird to write all that lore on ghosts that wont see any use.

Login or register to comment