• ...
33
 173
 5,199

I'm not crazy, I'm insane.

I stood in the field with an insane smile under my mask, and just stared at Disford with rage. Soon Disford walked past the armored ponies, and entered the field. He then snapped his fingers, and turned into his human form. He looked just as I remembered. He had his black leather suit on, and his white gloves. His hair was white, and his eyes were yellow with small red pupils. We just stood there, staring at each other. I began to chuckle, and soon I began to laugh as if I was high on drugs in my own happy universe. I leaned my head to the left, and pointed Emily at Disford. "Seven years, seven FUCKING years I've waited for this day. And now that it's here, I cant help but feel joy knowing I'm going to feast on your flesh! And every bite take will be for every fucking human you killed." I said, and pointed at Emily. "And look, I even brought your knife back." I said, and continued to laugh even harder.

"Before we end this, I must let you know something." Disford said, and looked me in the eyes. "I'm sorry for the pain I caused you." Instantly my mind snapped, and I felt the rage inside my heart burst. Soon thousands of black, and white sparks surrounded my body, and shot into the air with a force that caused near by trees to go flying, and to even be completely vaporized. I felt the extreme pressure of the force, and roared in rage.


"NO, DONT YOU FUCKING DARE SAY THAT WORD YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! I WILL MAKE YOU KNOW TRUE PAIN, AND SEND YOU TO THE DEEPEST PIT IN HELL WHERE YOU DESERVE TO BE!" I roared, and shot into the air. I quickly shot down, and aimed myself for Disford. A large demonic sword appeared into Disfords hands, and he readied him self for my attack. I smiled, and shot a ball of bright energy towards Disford that was large enough to cover me. I quickly shot to the left, and changed my direction towards Disfords left side. He was blinded my the ball of energy, and shot some kind of spear made from earth. The ball shattered, and Disford looked shocked. And before he could do anything else, and slammed my fist into his skull, and felt the sweat pleasure of feeling his skull against my knuckles. I grabbed him by the arm, and threw him to the ground so hard that it left a large crater under him. He opened his eye full of pain, and shock, and saw my boot shooting towards his face. Before my boot could stomp this bug out, I was sent flying into the air. I was about to shoot myself back down, but a portal opened, and Disford shot out. Before I could react, he slammed his fist into my gut, and grabbed me by the head. His knee struck me in the face, and I heard my nose crack. Blood shot out of my nose, and I only smiled even more. I grabbed him by the arms, and screamed in rage as I felt my energy shoot out of my arms. Disfords body was engulfed in electricity, and he roared in pain. He let go of my head, and I began to spin Disford in circles by his arms. I soon let go, and in the blink of an eye he crashed down into the earth, and sent massive chunks of rocks flying into the air. I gave an evil smile, and fell back to earth. I slammed into the ground, and began to walk towards the crater. "Oh Disford, I'm not done with you yet. I'm thirsty for your blood." I said, and jumped into the crater. I saw Disfords motionless body, and frowned. I sprinted towards Disford, and grabbed him by the neck. He coughed, and gagged, and I smiled. "good, I'm not done with you yet." I said, and pulled out Emily. I was about to plunge it into his chest, but Disfords eyes snapped open. They were now milky white, and the same red pupils glowed even brighter.

"Same here." Disford said, and a powerful wave of energy sent me flying out of the crater. I quickly recovered, and landed back on my feet. I was about to charge back in, but before I could move, hundreds of golden spears shot out of the crater, and directed themselves towards me. I quickly ducked, dodged, and jumped out of the way of the on coming spears, and looked up to see Disford flying straight towards me with his sword drawn. I smiled, and ducked as his sword nearly hit me. But before I could attack, Disfords leg swiped under me, and tripped me. I fell to my back, and quickly rolled backwards as his sword slammed down into the earth. I shot towards him, and shot Emily towards his throat. I was quickly countered by his sword, and gave a lighting fast kick to the side of his leg. He grunted, and stumbled back a bit. I took this chance, and charged at him again. He saw this coming, and prepared for an attack, but I quickly shot into the air, and slammed back down behind him. I spun around, and plunged Emily into his back. He roared, and shot his sword backwards. I dodged, and jumped into the air again. I tightened my fist, and shot down towards Disford. Right as my fist made contact with his head, he looked up, and glared. Once my fist was planted into the side of his face, he slammed down into the earth, and a shock wave shook the earth.Under my fist I heard Disford growl, and felt his foot kick me off of him. I rolled to my feet, and pulled out Megan. I pulled the trigger, and several shots escaped into the air. I noticed as the bullets traveled through the air they were also covered in electricity, and exploded on impact. Disford was sent flying backwards, but he quickly recovered, and stood tall. Soon massive pillars made from rock shot out of the ground, and he simply pointed towards me. Instantly the pillars broke into pieces, and shot towards me. I charged forwards, and smashed my way through the massive chunks of rock. Soon I a large chunk of rock slammed into my right side, and sent me flying into another chunk of rock. I was sent flying into rock, after rock, after rock, and smashed into the ground. I slowly rose to my feet, and regained my thoughts. Soon more pillars rose from the ground, and were shot at me. I was about to charge in head on again, but jack soon spoke.

*Jacob, I'm taking control!*

"Wait, what?" Soon I felt my body move on it's own, and several arms made from electricity shot out of my back, and quickly destroyed the on coming projectiles. Soon I felt my body return into my control, and smiled. I bolted towards Disford, and shot up into the sky. In the blink of an eye I landed in front of Disford, and delivered a hard blow into his gut. Disford grunted, but grabbed my arm, and shot his knee into my gut. I only laughed, and dug my teeth into his right arm. He pried me off, and delivered Several blows to my face. I ducked his next blow, and gave a hard uppercut that sent him flying into the air. I pulled back my fist, and let the electricity form around my fist. Once Disford was about to crash into the ground, I roared, and shot my fist into his gut. As I made contact, I let loose a wave of electricity that sent Disford flying back even further. He slammed into the ground like a rag doll, and didn't move. I chuckled, and raised my hand into the air. I looked up, and saw a massive ball of energy forming, and gave a wicked smile under my mask. Soon the ball of energy turned into a spike, and I grabbed hold of it. I looked over to Disford, and saw that he was slowly getting up. I raised the spike of energy into the air, and shot it down into the earth. Soon there was a trail of black, and white electricity traveling along the ground towards Disford. Once it reached Disford, he was engulfed in a massive explosion that nearly blinded me. But as I was shielding my eyes, I gave a satisfied smile once I heard Disford screams of pure pain. Soon the light disappeared, and I looked to Disford with a smug smile. He stood motionless in the middle of the explosion, and looking into the sky. He was burnt head to toe, and seemed to be in so much pain that he couldn't even move. I smiled, and shot towards Disford for another blow. As I figured, he did nothing to stop me, and I smashed my fist into his face. He was again sent flying back, and crashed into the ground. I now just walked over to him with a smug smile under my mask. I reached him, and knelt down next to him. I saw Emily next to him, and picked her up. I pulled down my mask, popped my nose back into place. I chuckled, and spit my blood onto Disfords face. His eyes slowly opened, and glared at me. My smile grew ear, to ear, and I stabbed Emily into his left shoulder. He screamed in pain, put didn't move. I began to laugh as I twisted Emily around his shoulder, and found so much happiness in his screams of pain. "Mmm, keep screaming, I've waited to long to hear it with my own ears." I said, and pulled out Emily, and plunged it into his hand. He screamed again, and I began to laugh even harder. "YES, YES KEEP SCREAMING! KEEP SCREAMING! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" I roared, and twisted Emily around again. As I was having fun, I looked over, and saw his other hand in the air. I chuckled to this. "Still got some energy in ya, eh?" I taunted. Soon he snapped his fingers, but nothing happened. I started to laugh again, and rose to my feet. I stomped on his hand, and towered over him. I licked my lips, and cracked my neck. "Time for dinner." I said, and raised my foot into the air. But before I could bring it down, the sound of a gun firing echoed the air, and I felt something shoot through my left shoulder. I looked behind me, and froze. There, standing tall were eight humans. Eight dead friends. Rico, Alex, Rob, Scot, Rick, Tim, Viper, and Marry. I turned to face them, and looked to Marry who was pointing a smoking M9 towards me. "No, no it cant be." I said. Soon all of their eyes began to glow white, and large smiles grew onto their faces. I looked back to Disford, who was now smirking at me. I looked back, and saw Tom right in my face. I stumbled back a bit, but soon I was flying back after he gave one hard blow to my gut. I smashed into the ground, and rolled to my feet. I stood tall, and saw everyone surrounding Disford as he slowly rose to his feet. I glared as he smiled at me, and wiped some blood from his mouth.

"You didn't think I go down that easy, now did you?" He said, and cracked his neck. He walked over to Marry, and gave a devilish smile. "Whats wrong, don't like seeing you friends, and true love back from the dead?" He said, and put his arm around Marry. I clenched my fist, and felt Jacks anger fuse with mine as Disford licked Marry's ear.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!" I roared, and shot towards Disford with intense speeds. Before I could even get close enough, Viper smashed his fist into the side of my face, and sent me flying. Instead of landing on the ground, Tom kicked my face with his boot, and sent me back into the air. I slid across the ground, and rolled to my feet. I pulled out Megan, and aimed her at Disford, but before I could pull the trigger Alex sent me flying after he delivered a hard uppercut. As I was flying in the air, Rob appeared out of no where, and slammed his fist into the side of my face. Like a bullet I shot down towards earth, but instead of feeling the hard ground, I felt some kind of force pull me down with even more speed, and crashed into ground. I struggled to get up, and stumbled back as I managed to get onto my feet. I looked up, and saw Marry standing not to far from me with a whip made of electricity. She winked, and in the blink of an eye her whip was wrapped around me, and I felt the intense pain surge through my body. I screamed in pain, and attempted to break free, but failed as the pain increased every second. Soon I felt something hard slam into the side of my face, and crashed back into the ground. I felt the whip release it's self from my body, and laid on the ground. I grunted, and pushed myself up to my feet. I stumbled around a bit, but I soon regained my footing, and stood tall. "Damn it!" I growled.

*Jacob, focus, your cant just blindly charge in like that again. If you do, then you'll really get fucked up, just focus.*

I ignored Jacks advice, and I was about to charge in again, but I looked up, and saw Viper shooting towards me. I jumped back, and he crashed into the earth. In an instant he charged at me. I tightened my grip on Emily, and ducked under Vipers punch. As I he missed his attack, I shot up, and plunged Emily into his chest. He roared, and attempted to push back, but I continued to plunge Emily into his chest until he went limp. I pushed Viper off of Emily, and watched as his body Vaporized into thin air. I closed my eyes, and breathed in, and out. I opened my eyes to see everyone else closing in with fake smiles, and cracked my neck. "Time to get rid of the past." I said, and shot towards my dead friends. Rico was the first to attack as he swung a large sword at me. I duct, and quickly formed a spear of electricity, and shot it through his chest. He screamed, and vaporized like Viper. Rob, and Alex attacked from the right, and left, and grabbed me by the arms. Scot charged in the middle with a black jagged spear, and lunged at me. I bent over backwards, and let the spear fly past me. I shot my knee up into Scots gut, and pulled my arms forward. Both Rob, and Alex slammed into Scot, and let go of my arms. I stood straight up, and formed another spear of electricity. I plunged it into Scots head, and shot Emily into Robs head. Alex was about to get up, but as he looked up, I smashed my foot into his skull. They all twitched a bit, and then vaporized. I looked up with rage, and saw Tim waiting for me with a smile while holding a jagged blade.

"Hey buddy, whats wrong? You look angry." He said, and chuckled. I just stared, and pulled Emily out of the ground. "Come on, what about we head to the bar like old times, and grab a drink. Come on, I know your dying to have a cold beer." He said, and began to walk towards. I closed my eyes, and pictured me, and my friends at the bar laughing. I opened my eyes, and saw what was a copy of my friend, and smiled. I began to chuckle, and soon I started to laugh. He stopped, and raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Whats so funny?" He asked. I gave no words as I shot off of the ground, and bolted towards Tim. He smiled again, and charged towards me. Once I was close enough, and clenched my fist, and let black, and white electricity form around my fist. I quickly smashed my fist into the ground, and several jagged rocks shot out of the earth. Tim quickly smashed through them, but once he smashed through the last rock I slammed my fist into his face. He crashed into the ground, and rolled to his feet, but before he could do anything my boot was already planting itself into his face. He skidded across the ground, and rolled to his feet again. I was already a foot away from him, and I was about deliver a hard punch, but he was ready, and blocked my punch. He grabbed my arm, and threw me to the side. I quickly recovered, and formed a spear of electricity. I threw the spear at high speeds, and nearly hit his head, but he quickly dodged, and shot towards me. He lunged at me with his blade, and plunged it into my shoulder. I only chuckled as I headbutted him, and delivered a hard blow to his jaw. He stumbled back, and I didn't let him recover. I quickly formed a spear, and stabbed it into his left leg. He fell to his knee, and roared in pain. A wide smile crawled onto my face as I grabbed onto Tim's hair, and began to violently beat his face in. I started to laugh and enjoy myself once again, and finally decided to deliver one last blow. He fell to the ground, and struggled to get up. I formed another scream, and plunged it into his other leg. He screamed in pain, but I quickly silenced him with my boot as I stomped on his face. I chuckled, and pulled out his blade from my shoulder. I bent down next to him, and waved it in his face."This belongs to you." I said, and slammed it into his chest. He screamed, and looked to me as he began to vaporize. I only looked in disgust. "The real Tim would have put up a better fight." I said as his entire body soon vanished into thin air. His blade though stayed, and fell to the ground. I picked up the blade, and rose to my feet. I soon looked up, and saw Marry smiling at me. I kept a straight face, and stared back.

"So, this is how you say hi to old friends? How rude of you." She said, and pulled out her whip. "Now, how about we have our first date big boy." She said, and shot her whip towards me. I dodged her first attack, but before I could react her whip came back, and sent me flying in the air. I landed hard on the ground, and felt the pain grow in my back. I looked over my shoulder, and saw a large line of burnt skin, and clothing run down my back. I growled, and pulled myself up to my feet. I turned to face Marry, but I was instead met by her whip flying towards my face. Luckily I duct, and let black, and white electricity form around both of my arms. I smiled, and charged towards Marry. She shot her whip towards me again, but I quickly raised up my right arm, and let the whip wrapped around my arm. I chuckled, and pulled back with all of my strength. Marry was sent flying towards me, and before she could react, I slammed my fist into the side of her face. I felt my heart sink the instant I placed my fist into her face, but I knew it had to be done. She was about to be sent flying back, but I quickly grabbed her by the hair, and delivered several blows to her face. Every blow made me even more angrier. I was about to deliver another blow, but smiled, and smashed her knee into my crotch. For a second I was frozen, but soon I shot into air like a bullet holding onto my crotch.

*So glade I cant feel your pain.*

I was about to tell jack to shut up, but Marry's whip wrapped around me again, and pulled me down even faster into the earth. Before I could try and attempt any form of escaping her whip, I was pulled into the air, and the whips electric charge shot into my body. I cringed to the pain, and I refused to scream. Soon hundreds electric arms shot out from my back, and shot towards Marry. The whip soon release it's self from my body, and I fell to the ground panting. I rose to my feet, looked up to see Marry being held down by the electric arms. I was confused at first, but remembered that Jack was in control. "Thanks."

*Just shut up and take her out already, shes strong as fuck!*

I nodded, and shot towards Marry. I quickly formed a spear in my right hand, and pressed my foot onto Marry's chest. I raised the spear into the air, but I couldn't bring it down for some reason. I struggled to end her, but I just couldn't do it. I growled, and stared at the fake Marry. "Why, why out of all people, do you bring her back?" I said, and snapped my head back to look at Disfrod. "WHY HER!? WHY MARRY!? I screamed.

*Jacob now's not the time! Just end her!*

I ignored Jack, and continued to glare at Disford who just looked at me with a blank look. "YOU MOTHERFUCKER! CANT YOU JUST LET HER REST IN PEACE!? HAVEN'T YOU MADE HER GO THROUGH ENOUGH!?" I roared, and closed my eyes to see me and Marry at the bar, smiling, and laughing. But soon that imaged changed, and showed the very second Marry closed her eyes for good.

*Jacob! I cant hold her down much longer! JUST DO IT!*

I opened my eyes, and looked back down to the struggling Marry. I tightened my grip around the electric spear, and turned back to Marry. I felt my control over my arm return as I raised the spear into the air, and looked into the fake glowing eyes of a girl I once called Marry. I gulped, closed my eyes, and roared in rage as I shot the spear down. There was a scream of pain, and soon I heard Marry's voice.

"Jacob?" My eyes snapped open to see Marry with a electric spear in her chest. But soon I saw her eyes, and felt my soul scream out into the world. Her eyes, her eyes had changed back to normal. They were filled with shock, confusion, and tears. "J-Jacob, why... W-why did you do this to me? I thought you..." She was unable to finish her words, but I read her lips, and felt something snap in me. Her lips said: "I thought you loved me." Soon her entire body vaporized, and I just backed away, looking at my hands. Soon I felt something I haven't felt in seven years. I felt tears slowly escaping my eyes. After a minute of being frozen, I closed my hands, and began to shake in intense amounts of rage. Soon white, and black sparks formed around me again, and I slowly turned around to see a clapping Disford.

"Well, well, well, looks like I was wrong. You are insane enough to kill your friends. How exciting!" He said, and snapped his fingers. His sword appeared in his hand, and he pointed it towards me. "Shall we actually end this now?" I began to start grinding my teeth until I felt blood escape my mouth, and pulled out both Emily, and Tim's blade. Soon I let out a mighty roar that shook the earth, and shot off of the ground towards Disford.

"RRRRRAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

In an instant I slammed both of my blades into Disfords sword, and a shock wave sent anything around us, and even the ground below us flying in several other directions. I pulled back one blade and smashed it into his sword again. I repeated this, and saw after every blow Disford seemed to grow a bit worried. I continued to roar out in rage, and let the electricity form around my blades, and arms. Disford pushed me back, and slashed at me with his sword. I quickly moved to the left, and let his sword fly pass me. He quickly pulled back, and shot several more attacks my way, but I swiftly dodged them all. Soon he snapped his fingers, and several spikes from the ground shot up. I jumped into the air, and shot back down to the earth with my fist smashing down onto a spike. It shattered, and a massive shock wave destroyed the rest of the spikes. I quickly charged towards Disford, and duct under his attack as he swung his sword over my head. I plunged Emily into his right shoulder, and Tim's blade into his left shoulder. He roared in pain, and attempted to push me away, but he failed as my sparks of black, and white shot out of my rams, and dug themselves into his body. He screamed even more, and struggled to get away. I said no words as I opened my mouth, and sunk my teeth into his neck. His screaming ceased as blood shot out into the air, and onto my face. I let go, and pulled out both of my blades from his shoulders. I quickly in the blink of an eye, plunged both of the blades into his chest.

His eyes grew the second he realized what I had done, and looked down in shock. I let go of my blades, and watched as Disford backed away, and dropped his sword to the ground. He fell to his knees, and gasped for air. I smiled, and walked towards him. Once I reached him, he looked up, and coughed up blood. My smile grew ear to ear as I began to laugh, and DIsford turned back into his original form. "Now it's time for dinner." I said, and in a second I plunged my teeth into the side of his face. He screamed, and fell to the ground. I kept my teeth in the side of his face, and ripped a chunk of flesh from his face. He attempted to push me off, but I quickly pushed his arms down, and sunk my teeth into the side of his neck. He screamed even louder as I tore the flesh off, and dived back in for more. Soon I ripped out another chunk of flesh, got up, grabbed Disford by the jaw, and lifted him up to his knees. I started to force his mouth open, but he tried to keep them closed. I only enjoyed this even more seeing the fear, and pain in his eyes. Soon I pried his mouth open, and sunk my teeth into his tongue. I quickly ripped the snakes tongue out, and spat it out onto the ground. I kept his jaw open and watched as he started to choke on his own blood. I started to laugh harder, and harder. Soon I started to put more pressure down on to his jaw, and heard a *SNAP* echo into the air. I let go of him, and let him fall to the ground like a sack of rocks. I saw that he was still breathing, and put my boot onto the back of his head. "Burn in hell." I said, and smashed my boot down onto his head. Blood shot out of his head along with pieces of skull, and brain. The body soon stopped moving, and laid still on the ground. I stared at the motionless corpse, and spat on it. I was about to turn around, but I saw something next to what used to be Disfords head. It was his broken horn. I chuckled, and picked up the horn, and placed it in my pocket.


All was quite as smoke, and dust filled the air, and blinded both the ponies, and Jenny's site. They couldn't see a single thing. Celestia looked worried, and her horn started to glow bright. Soon a wave of light shot through the sky, and all of the dust, and smoke was simply washed away. As the field was cleared of smoke, and dust, Celestias eyes widened with shock to see I large human in a massive crater standing tall over a motionless Discord. All of the ponies gasped, and seemed shock, and heart broken at the sight. The main six stared in horror with a few tears in their eyes, the royal guards stared in fear thinking that the monster would come for them next, and both of the princesses stared in shock. But on the other side of the battlefield, Jenny looked in joy, and relief to see Jacob still standing. Soon she saw Jacob look up to her, and waved. Jenny chuckled, and waved back. Jacob soon turned his attention to Celestia, and began to walk towards her. The guards, and the main six and the royal guards seemed afraid of this, and took several steps back. Once Jacob reached Celestia, he stared her right in the eyes. "Send me back." Jacob said. Celestia, and Luna were confused by this, and stared at Jacob.

"What?" Celestia asked. Jacob sighed.

"I've finished what I had to do, now I want you to return me back to my world." He said. Luna soon stepped in, and stood tall, even though Jacob could still see a bit of fear in her eyes.

"And what will you do, come back with an army of humans, and attack us?" She asked. Jacob, rolled his eyes, and shook his head.

"No, I want to rebuild my world with the powers that bastard gave me." He said. Celestia nodded, and looked to Luna.

"Prepare the portal Luna." Luna nodded, and shot off into the air. Celestia looked back to Jacob, and stared into his eyes. Jacob saw the anger in her, and chuckled.

"Careful, that anger can turn you into a monster." He said,turned around, and begun walking away towards Jenny.

"An insane, fucking monster."


[Earth, Washington D.C.]

The air was filled with several people screaming, and a few gunshots. A small group of people were being raided by a large group of bandits, and the bandits were dragging away several women, and little girls into one group, and all of the men, and boys into another group. A large bandit leader stood between the groups, and held a large, rusty pipe. "Well boys, today is our lucky day!" He shouted, and used his pipe to lift up a women's skirt. "We got ourselves some pretty daisies that are just begging for a good pounding." He said, and burst out into laughter.

"What shall we do with the men?" A bandit asked, and pressed his gun against a mans skull.

"What we always do, burn them alive!" He shouted. The rest of the bandits roared in approval, and a bandit with a flamethrower walked up to the group of men. He was about to let the flames spew out of his weapon, but a shot filled the air, and his gas tank exploded, causing him to go up in flames. He screamed in pain, and fell to the ground trying to put himself out. The rest of the band of bandits looked around in confusion until another bandit shouted, and pointed towards a two dark figures. One was a women who held a Scar-H, and there was a man with a Beretta 87T in one hand, and a knife in the other. His knife seemed to be made from an animals horn, or something. The bandits all smiled, and pointed their weapons at the two. "You two are some crazy motherfuckers" A bandit said, and fired several shots. The a strange shock of electricity shot out of the air, and vaporized the bullets in mid air. All of the bandits stared in shock as black, and white sparks of electricity surrounded the man, and some sort of spear fomed in his hand. The man instantly threw the spear into the bandit leaders gut, and the bandit leader fell to the ground screaming. Now the bandits only looked in horror as the mans body was now wrapped in black, and white sparks. Soon the man revealed his face to show an insane smile, and two insane eyes. He chuckled, walked towards the bandits.

"I'm not crazy," He said, and instantly his eyes began to glow black, and white.

"I'M INSANE!"


Author's Note:

Well, that's it everybody, my first ever story is finished.

*Sniff, sniff*

Jacob, are you crying.

N-No, shut up you dick, and talk to the readers!

A-alright. Well, anyways people I had an amazing time writing this epic adventure of revenge, and rage. I hope you enjoyed the ride, and I really hope you enjoyed the ending. I truly do love you guys for giving this story your love. Thank you all for reading this adventure, and have an amazing day, or- GAH!

DONT YOU DARE FORGET ABOUT US! *Sniff* OR I'LL FIND YOU YOU-

*Smack*

OW!

Get back, GET BACK! Your making us look like idiots!

But we are idiots

Not the point.

Whatever, I got a date with human Twilight, see ya guys. >;]

-.- *SIgh*

Ugh, anyways, have an amazing day, or night! :]

Comments ( 38 )

That was pretty good. Might want to set a bonus chapter or something to show the prologue from the ponies' point of view. I'm curious as to how they feel about all this. That or a new one-shot story or something. Still, really good story.

4866843 Thanks a lot, and I might just do that bonus chapter. :twilightsmile:

val

well imagining discord being eaten alive left a happy feeling in my stomach
now I wanna eat I wonder what discord tasted like and what he would taste like in soup
also you spelled ducked wrong
you spelled it duct 3 times
you also spelled seemed shocked wrong with
seemed shock

4867099 Yeah, I just noticed that, sorry. :twilightsmile: I wanted to finish it before school started up again so I was in a hurry. I'll go back and fix it once I- GAH!

To answer your question, Disford tasted like CHICKEN!

FUCK OFF JACOB!

That was amazing. Such gore. Time to read your other stories!:pinkiecrazy:

-Spirit

val

4867173 what about the rest of his body?
god damn almost all meat tastes like chicken
I think chickens are trying to rebel against humans eating other things so they made it so all animals taste like chickens

val

4867173 also what does pony/horse taste like
never had any.....
also your stories are good
even if I think this one got a bit of a pre mature ending

4867192 Those damn chickens! And I kicked, and pissed on Disfords body, and let the ponies deal with him. *Sigh* What a magical day it was.

JACOB GET OFF OF ME!

No

4867210 Pony meat? Hmmm. *Takes a bite out of Trixie* IT'S CHICKEN! WHAT THE FUCK! WE MUST END THE CHICKEN-

JACOB!!

*PUNCH*

OW!

val

4867219 you should start a zombie revolution to fight against chickens
do ctrl-f and type in population

4867241 DONT GIVE HIM NEW IDEAS!

TO LATE!

*Launches zombie nukes*

OH FUCK ME!

4867237 You, *Pokes screen* I like you.

val

4867263 BREAKING NEWS!
chicken population around the world has dropped to half a million
after nukes had been shot at chickens around the world that turned them into to zombies
no humans were injured though one named jeffery von dough za lawenske died

Not the ending I was expecting. I suppose it makes more sense (in a "insane" sort of way) this way. I was thinking it would end with a "see ya on the other side" and blowing his brains out kind of ending, cause again, he's insane like that, and with the only purpose (maybe not the ONLY purpose) he had over with and done, he would have nothing left to live for, so he might've done that to finally get the peace that always seemed to elude him. But, that would leave Jenny alone, and probably an outcast from the ponies because of Jacob's actions. Since she is part of this, the "selfish" option of suicide isn't an option.

Shit. That was good. Nice job.

Love the ending.

This story looks really interesting, but I need to know, Is the "tragedy" in the beginning, middle or end? :rainbowhuh:

It may seem a little odd, but I can handle tragedy as a motivator that occurs at the start of a story. :rainbowdetermined2:

I just can't stand it when something truly awful happens (and ruins the story for me) at the end. :fluttercry:

Thank you. :pinkiehappy:

4869616 It's kind of spread out through the story, I really didn't focus on the tragedy that much though. I really just focused on the darkness of it all, and how the main character searches for his revenge. Anyways, hope you enjoy the story! :twilightsmile::heart:

4867448 ......................................................................................................................................................................................lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Your ending and beginning of this chapter made me want to laugh like an insane person even though I was still in class.:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

4956366 Oh come on that was my fist ever chapter, GIVE ME A BREAK! :facehoof:

4957391

i dont know if you remember but a few months ago i was looking for a story suggestion and you offered yours. I placed it on read later till it was complete. i came across your story by accident again (after the post). odd i didn't get a notification of your reply. ok ill give it another shot, i just hope the super human stuff either gets toned down or gets reasonably explained. :fluttershysad:

at the time i was looking for a story that punished the ponies, in a punch in the face kind of way cus i was angry and just wanted to punch twilight. i know yours wont disappoint even if its not exactly what i was looking for.

You know for the group area that say's the human isn't a doormat.......well seeing that for myself it can very much be contested.

that was pretty fuckin awesome. great job.:moustache:

4867173

YAY! CHICKEN MEAT BICYCLE!!!!

God DAMN IT RIPPER SHUT UP ABOUT MEAT BICYCLES!!!

FUCK YOU IRISH!!1

It was amusing for a quick read. Not something I would consider high quality, but definitely entertaining.

I loved this story. Ok got that out of the way.

Beside a few cringe worthy spelling errors (feel free to ask for help) I had one major issue. When discord admits what he did the reaction of the mane six and the princesses are total fucking B.S. First of all he admits that he MURDERED ALL OF JASON'S FRIENDS INFRONT OF HIM!!!!!! Oh yes he also committed genocide via nuclear means. Oh yea and rape, he did that too. Add all that up there must be a special hell for him now. Worst part? This only happened seven fucking years ago. I would understand if this happened a millennia ago and Equestria ran on a different timeline than earth, but no. There is no fucking way he could've become a "better" person in seven years after the atrocities he committed. And what does everyone do after hearing this? Immediate execution? Toss him to the humans in a shoe box? No they pay him on the back and say it's ok dissy it must have been hard for you.

Like I said I love this story and I wouldn't change a thing. But for future reference don't stretch our disbelief that far next time.


Let the dislikes begin

Comment posted by HellBreaker deleted May 23rd, 2016

Whatever, I got a date with human Twilight, see ya guys. >;]

you lucky son of a bitch, but other than that, this was byfar one of the best stories i have ever seen, great job, this story has earned you a follower

7238568
I'm happy you enjoyed it. :twilightsmile:

This story is gold bra. Finally i found a story with an auther that allows his HUMAN O.C. to get VENGEANCE on the Equis' royals. Unlike some of those that to chicken-whipped to do so. You goy my fav on this one.

But to those genocide to humans. Down rate my comment if you want to ferl better for yourself.

Login or register to comment