• ...
33
 173
 5,199

Another day in hell.

Today is a bad day. Why? Well I'll tell you. Low on food, water, and I'm getting shot at BY A BUNCH OF FUCKING ASSHOLES! Oh, and I'm low on ammo, big fucking surprise. Anyway, the bunch of assholes who are trying to kill me are just your regular bandits, no big deal, well for me at least. But thanks to a month of failure ammo runs now it is. Right now all I have is a mag for my scar-h, and a mag for my beretta 87T. At least I have my knife. Back to me trying not to get my head shot off. All that matters is that I kill every last one of these scum sucking prick's.

'FUCK! How am I going to kill these punks if can't even move!' As I kept asking myself this question, I kept getting more and more pissed off. I swear I thought by blood was like pure lava ready to explode. 'Alright think Jacob, THINK. What can I do to send these guys to hell?' Right as I asked myself that question,*BOOM*, an explosion went off near me. Scattered shrapnel hit me, leaving burnt cuts over my arms. The pain made my blood boil.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!! I SWEAR WHEN I FIND YOU THE FIRST THING I'M GOING TO DO IS CUT OF YOUR FUCKING BALL'S WITH A HOT FUCKING BLADE, AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT AND LAUGH!! HA HA HAA!!!" I screamed.

"Whatever pussy!" one of the bandit assholes yelled.

As he said those two words I felt something snap in my brain. 'Did he just call me a pussy?' One thing you should know about me is that you never, ever call me a pussy. I soon started to feel my body moving on it's own, not forcefully, but naturally. I knew what was happening. My rage was taking over. For some stupid reason when I slowly got up those morons stop shooting. Bad idea.

"Well, you grew some balls. To bad your not gonna live long enough to enjoy them." One of the bandits yelled, must be their leader.

As I stood there with my hoody covering everything but my mouth, a large evil grin slowly made its way across my face. The bandits gave me looks of confusion. As they looked at me, I slowly took out my knife, but we can just call it 'Emily'. As I took Emily out, very slowly they all burst out into laughter. Oh I was going to enjoy this. While they were laughing I lifted up my head showing my complete face. My eyes looked as if the devil gave them to me as a birthday gift. My eyes looked tired and worn out, I had huge sandbags under both of them. My right eye was twitching like I was on a truck load of coke. When they all saw my eyes their good laugh came to an end.

"He hehe hehehe hahaHAHAHA" I laugh as if I was a mad man. I then stuck out my tongue, and lifted up Emily and slowly ran her across my tongue making blood appear. As I felt the blood trickle out of my mouth, and down my chin, I felt pleasure. Weird haven't felt that in a while. Maybe I'm one of those people who love extreme pain.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I roared with all my might, and like a burst of lightning I bolted straight at them. When they noticed how fast I was they let out a storm of fire, and lead. I'll admit I was impressed by my own speed, I mean it was like I was not even human. I was now dodging bullets like a pro, with flips, combat rolls, and moving cover to cover. I was a badass!

When I got close, I stepped on a giant pile of ruble and jumped over their cover, and landed on one of the fuckers and plunged Emily straight through his eye making him scream in pain before dying. I looked to my left and saw one of those fuckers aiming their carbine at me, but before he could pull the trigger I kicked his gun up making him shoot in the air. Now for the kill. "AAHHHH!!", I screamed and jumped towards him tackling him to the ground. I would have killed him there but his little friends were behind me ready to kill, But Before they could fire I jumped off my victim, and picked him up as a shield and ran towards my new friend's.

"WAIT! DONT SHOOT!" My poor bandit asshole shield yelled.

But with out a second thought they fired away, killing their 'friend'. With my shield dead, and mostly torn apart, I threw the corpse towards my prey. I jumped on to one of the said prey and slit his throat. Having not much time to enjoy the kill I then twisted around to face another prick and jabbed him four times super fast and punching him to finish him off. With him down I spun a full 360 cutting two more scum bags necks wide open shooting blood every where, and on me. "AAWWW!! I LIKE THIS HOODY!" I screamed, throwing Emily straight into a bandits skull. 'HOLY SHIT THIS FEELS SOOO GOOD!' With that thought, I looked to my left seeing one bandit left shaking and dropping his weapon.

"P-please d-d-don't kill me! please I don't want to die! I hated these guys! please!"



I never said a thing, I just looked at him covered in blood with an insane smile, and with that I jumped straight at him like an animal.

"PLEASE NO!! PLEASE!!" He never stood a chance. I landed on him ripping chunks of flesh away from his body with my hands and with a 'Jeff the killer' smile. "AAHHHHHHHH!!! PLEASE GOD!! FUUUUCK!! AAHHHH-"



*CRACK*

*SPLASH*

Before he could scream in pain, and agony any longer, I smashed his head in with both of my fist. Not yet pleased, I leaned over and grabbed Emily. I then started to stab the mutualized corpse again, and again, and again. "AHHHHH!! MOTHERFUCKER!!"

I started to slow down trying to calm my self down, but right before I could gain back my sanity, a door behind me swung open showing another group of fuckers to play with. 'Maybe this day isn't so bad after all.' "AAHHHHHHHH!!!!"


[MEAN WHILE IN EQUESTRIA AT TWIGHLIGHTS HOUSE]


It was a normal day in Ponyville. Celestias sun was shining so brightly with warmth and peace. All of the ponies in Ponyville were going about with their day to day routine, and also preparing for winter wrap up. As for Twilight, she was working on a project with her friends. She was in the middle of the library trying to find a important book that was the key to this whole project. As she was doing that her 5 friends just waited for her to find whatever she needed.

"So Twi, what's this whole new project thing your working on?" asked a very board Rainbow Dash.

"Like I said before, I think I found out how to teleport objects from other worlds right here in Equestria." Twilight said with a huge smile "Isn't that amazing!"

"Meh" Rainbow shrugged

"Meh? MEH!? How is that all you can say is "meh" when I can bring any non Equestrian objects here!?" she yelled ,as her eye started to twitch.

"Uh...Sugarcube this is Rainbow Dash ya talkin to. Anything ya say to her that has nothing to do with flying, or her, never impresses her." said Applejack.

"Oh, oh twilight can you bring some super duper cake that would blow everypony's mind?" asked Pinkiepie, hopping up in down with a large smile.

"I'm not sure Pinkie, but that's for the future. Now we should try to bring something that would change the future of Equestria for the greater good." Said Twilight while flipping pages in her book's.

"Cake's can change the world to you know." Pinkie said landing back to the earth.

Twilight smiled at her friend and continued to flip threw the pages of her books. 'Argh! Where is that spell? This is what I get for being lazy.' she thought to her self. "AH-HA!" She yelled and making her friends jump a little.

"Did you find it Twi?" asked a nervous Fluttershy

"Yes darling there's no need to yell like that." said a very lady like Rarity.

"Oh, sorry girls just got excited." Twilight smiled sheepishly.

"So are we gonna get this over with or not? I really want to practice on some of my tricks before winter wrap up." said Rainbow Dash flying lazily in the air.

"Well girls I kinda need some help, and we may have to use the elements and far away from Ponyville because it may be very destructive."

"Well, what are we waitin' for? lets get a move on. I need to get some work done at the farm. That snow won't move it's self." said Applejack.

With that said, and all of the elements packed, they headed off far away from Ponyville to complete Twilights big project.


[BACK ON EARTH WITH THE CRAZY JACOB AND SEVERAL DEAD BANDITS]


Damn that was fun, but it was weird how I just went full on rage mode. Sure it happen before but this one was different I don't know how, but it is. Oh well, today has been a fun dark day full of killing fun. Also I got more food, water, and most importantly ammo, though I just killed twenty bandits with my hands, teeth, and with Emily. Yeah pretty good fucking day.*sigh* "Yep another day in hell. A.K.A: paradise!"


[IN A WIDE OPEN FEILD IN EQUESTRIA]


"Alright girls I think this spot will do." said Twilight taking out the elements of harmony and placing them on everyone."Everypony ready?" everyone nodded "Alright lets do this."

Author's Note:

Well first chapter, hope you like it. If you want more just say so in the comments.