• ...
33
 173
 5,200

Why?

For the entire day, I sat by Jenny while she was healing, and tried to not think about Marry. But I failed, and pictured her face every time I looked at Jenny who was peacefully sleeping with a small smile. I couldn't help but smile as well. I began to remember when she was a child, and how I raised her in a world with hate, war, and death. I was already used to it because of my serves in the military, but she was still just a child. I hate myself for having to make her do things that scared her, but I made a promise to keep her safe, even if I had to take away her childhood. I rose to my feet, and cracked mt back. It was getting late, and I was feeling a little hungry. So I went over to the supplies that we brought from our world, but froze at what I saw. The cans of food were torn open, and several rats, and raccoon's were eating all of the food. My right eye started to twitch as I pulled out Emily, and glared at the little bastards. The animals noticed this, and froze with food in they're mouth. "You little fucks are dead!" I growled, and charged at the group of animals. They all scattered, and I missed my first strike. I stood up to my full height, and licked my lips.

"COME TO DADDY!!"


[Ponyville, Twilight's house]

Twilight's home was surrounded by guards, and all of ponyville was as quite as a mouse. Twilight, her friends, Discord, and all of the princesses were inside. Everyone were both staring, and glaring at Discord who was laying back in a floating chair, and drinking tea. Discord noticed this, and raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"What do you mean what!? WHY IS THIS THING TRYING TO KILL YOU!?" Luna shouted. Discord gave an evil smile, and shrugged.

"I have no idea what your talking about, besides, he's not that big of a deal." He said.

"Not a big deal? NOT A BIG DEAL!? THIS MONSTER NEARLY KILLED MY SISTER!" She yelled, and pointed to Celestia. He fur was burnt, and she was covered in bandages. She had a black eye, and a cast around her neck. Discord chuckled, and shrugged again.

"It's mostly her fault anyways. I told you all to wait for him, but nooo, you had to go and follow him." He said.

"What were we suppose to do, Trixie needed our help." Twilight said.

"Well you failed to capture Jacob, and failed to save your little friend." He said. Twilight, and her friends glared at him, but they had no words.

"Discord, I'll ask one last time. Why is he trying to kill you?" Celestia asked. Discord sighed, and shrugged.

"Fine." He said. He rubbed the back of his neck, and gave a sheepish smile. "I may have killed his friends in front of him, and destroyed his world." He said, and chuckled. Everyone just stared in shock, and horror.

"Y-you did what?" Celestia asked. Soon something snapped in her, and she quickly rose from her seat. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS!?" She boomed.

"When did you do this!?" Twilight yelled.

"Seven years ago I think." He said.

"But you were still stone seven years ago." Luna said.

"My body was stone, but my soul was free. I simply took form as a human, and blended in. I got there just in time to because the humans were in the middle of a great war. A war I wanted to be part of." He said, and gave a devilish smile. "It was fun for a while, but I soon got bored, and launched several weapons of mass destruction onto the humans world." Everyone were now just staring in horror. Soon Celestia cleared her mind, and glared at Discord.

"But how was he able to have that kind of power?" She asked.

"Oh, that. Well I helped capture him, and his friends for the Russians, the human army I was helping, and they had done some painful experiments on them. Jacob was the first subject of an important project the Russian were working on. He was to become a brain washed super soldier, but I wanted to have fun with him before I ended the war. But he got free from his chains, and we got into a little bit of a brawl. I remember him biting down on my neck, and my blood must have fused with the chemicals that were in his body. The blood of a chaos good, and some powerful chemicals must have reassembled his DNA, and turned him into a... well I'm not sure what he is." He said, and chuckled. "Should have known."

"So we have a insane, rage filled human that will kill anypony that gets in his way in killing you? Great." Rainbow Dash said, and glared at Discord.

"Why would you do this?" Fluttershy asked. Discords smile disappeared, and lowered his head in shame.

"I'm sorry Fluttershy, but I was still a god of chaos when this happened. I've changed, I really have. But when I saw Jacob again, I felt something strange. I felt the old me return. When I look back now, I regret every signal thing I did to the humans. I was a monster." He said, and looked at his hands.

"But like you said, you've changed." Fluttershy said.

"That may be true, but that will never change my past." He said, and looked to Celestia with a serious look. "Celestia, I want to face him, and end this." He said.

"Are you sure Discord? Jacob has the same amount power as you, or he may have more power than you. You may be the cause of this, but I will fight along side you." She said. Discord smiled, and nodded.

"I'm sure Celestia, I started this, so I must end it before it hurts anymore of my friends."


[Jenny's mind]

Why? Why is life cold? Why are we punished? Why is everything taken away from us for no reason? Why are we hear? That is life's question, why. The day I learned that is the day everything went to shit. My life was warm, but it froze once the bombs burned everything away. I was punished for living life like any other human. My friends and family were taken away from me in the fire of humanity, and a mad man. But still I'm here. Why? Am I important? Am I a key to something big? Or am I just lucky? These are the questions I asked myself before Jacob found me. He helped me survive, and answered my question of why I was here. I was strong. He told me that the strongest are the backbone of humanity, and are the ones that will arise form the ashes of a burnt world. But there is a problem with most strong humans. They are mostly mad, and blind. Once a strong man with no will power, they lose all humanity and do as they please. He said there are few strong humans that will fight for true justice, and freedom. He helped me see that I was given a gift of a second chance, and helped me grow stronger, and stronger through out my life so I can fight for the weak. For a true human being fights for those who can not fight for themselves. So I no longer look for answers, I now just fight for what I think is right.


[Jacobs pov]

"Still taste like shit." I said, and tore another chunk of cooked flesh from the rat. I got at least half of those little assholes, and started to cook them. They were hard to catch, but I got em.

*It was amusing to watch you run around screaming like a idiot with a knife in your hand.*

'Oh whatever, at least I got the fuckers. And don't call Emily a knife, she is the reason I got this far.'

*Why did you call your knife 'Emily'?*

'Your me, shouldn't you know why?'

*Yeah, but for some reason I cant remember since that weird trip through our past. So just remind me, why it's called Emily.*

I shrugged, and took another bite from the rat.

'She was a hooker in New York.'

*...*

'Don't act like that, she was the first for me.'

*......*

'Jack, you there?'

*We blew our first load into a hooker!?*

"DON"T SAY IT LIKE THAT YOU ASS!"

*WELL HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO SAY IT!? YOU NAMED YOUR KNIFE AFTER A HOOKER YOU BANGED!*

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW! AND IT'S NORMAL DO DO THAT!"

*THE FUCK IT IS!*

I sighed, and rolled my eyes. "And your suppose to be me."

*You, or we are fucking pigs.*

I shrugged. "Oh well, at least I can have sex. You can only watch." I said, and smiled.

*I. hate. you.*

Soon I heard a yawn, and saw Jenny walking towards the fire. I smiled, and chuckled. "Well, looks like your doing better." I said, and picked up a cooked rat. "Rat?" She smiled, and shrugged.

"Why the fuck not." She said, and grabbed the cooked rat. She sat down, and begun to dig in. She swallowed, and looked at me. "Taste like shit." I chuckled, and shrugged.

"It always does." I said, and took one final bite form my rat. I threw whatever was left into the fire, and yawned.

"So, what did you do to heal my wound with?" She asked, and took another bite from her rat.

"This zebra in the forest gave it to me." I said, and laid back onto a wall.

"Really?" She asked. I nodded. "Damn, that easy huh?"

"It actually wasn't that easy, but I got it done." I said.

A few hours had passed, and I begun to get tired. But before I closed my eyes, I heard something that alerted me. I got to my feet, and grabbed Barbara. Jenny got up, and pulled out her knife. I slowly moved towards the entrance of the castle, and found nothing. I scanned the entire place, and saw nothing. Once I was about to head back into the castle, I looked down, and saw a scroll. I looked around, and slowly picked up the scroll. I quickly returned inside of the castle, and began to read the scroll.

Dear Jacob

I know you may want nothing more but to have your revenge on Discord, but I and everypony here wants to end this madness. So, we are giving you the chance to end it tomorrow at the very place we met you. Discord will meet you there, and battle you to the death. Please let this finally end.

-Princess Celestia

I stared at the scroll, and threw it into the fire. Jenny looked to me. "What was it?"

"Disford, he wants to end this tomorrow." I looked at Jenny, and gave an insane smile. "He wants to die!" I growled.

"Disford, where does he want to meet?" She asked.

"The very spot where I entered this world." I said, and walked by Jenny. "Oh I cant wait to rip his eyes out."

"What if it's a trap?" She asked. I shrugged,put my mask on, and flipped my hoodie over my head.

"Then I'll kill them all." I said, and looked to Jenny. "Come on, lets get moving."

"Wait, now?" She asked. I nodded.

"I wanna be there waiting for that bastard." I said. She soon smiled, and shrugged.

"Then lets move." She said, and grabbed her gear. Soon we both left the castle, and entered the forest. For hours we walked through the dark forest, and followed the path I created. Soon we reached our destination, and set up camp in the middle of the wide open field. For the rest of the night I sat by the fire, and stared at Emily with intense anger. Hours passed, and the sun began to rise. I rose to my feet, and stood tall in the middle of the field waiting. Soon I saw several armored ponies march onto the field. Behind the armored ponies were the six ponies, the two sisters, and him. Disford. I tightened my fist, and pulled out Emily. I could hear Jack insanely chuckling, and felt the power return. I looked at my arms, and the black, and white sparks come to life. I smiled, and looked back to Disford.

"lets end this."

Author's Note:

Sorry if this chapter was a little fast, and boring, but I promise the next chapter will be an amazing clash between two angels of death. And sorry I hit you with a ball crunching cliff hanger. I'm just a dick like that. :3

Anyways, hope you enjoyed, and have a good day, or night. :]