• ...
33
 173
 5,199

Road trip/Because she would have

I entered the portal and felt like I was being sucked up by a giant vacuum. After a few moments of darkness I saw a bright light and fell down onto a hard wooden floor. I opened my eyes to see my old apartment still shitty as always. "Man, never thought I miss this place." I said and got to my feet. "Now, where is my little friend. Ah, there you are." I picked up the unconscious pony and laid her down onto the couch. "Alright, please tell me I still have that map. Yes!" I pulled out the map and laid it out on the table. "Now, if I move to the west I'll come across that bandit camp. Last I remember they had some working vehicles. So I can sneak in and steal one, or I can do what I do best. Jack, what do you think?"

*I like the fun one way better.*

"Then the fun way it is." I said, but then I remembered something. "Who's gonna watch our friend here?"

*Don't worry, if we move now we can steal the vehicle before she even wakes up.*

I got up and made sure she was unconscious and checked her vines and then left my apartment to steal some wheels.

[2 HOURS OF WALKING]

I finally made it to the bandits camp and decided to scope the area first. I pulled out my binoculars and scanned the camp and saw something new. "Damn, they really bulked up their rides," I spotted a heavily armored bus with what appeared to be 4 50. cal's attached to each other, and had the barrel of a T-90 on the top. But then something caught my eye. There was an armored transport with razor sharp blades in the front, and had 2 50. cal's attached on both sides. "Now there's our ride." I said and gave a evil smile. "How should I do this now?" I asked myself and looked to my right to see a giant piece of stone. I gave an insane chuckled and walked behind it.

*I like this idea. LETS CRUSH THESE PRICKS!*

I got in a three point stance and charged into the rock and pushing it down the hill. I jumped down the hill and followed the giant rock. Soon the bolder smashed through the walls of the camp, and I jumped up onto the bolder and pulled out Barbara. "SPECIAL DELEVERY!!" I screamed and fired a couple of shots, killing 4 near by bandits. I switched weapons and launched off of the bolder and landed on a bandit with a crowbar. I stabbed Emily into his right eye and listened to his sweet screams of pain. I finally twisted Emily and pulled out his right eye. He screamed even louder, and finally he stopped kicking. I looked over my shoulder and saw a friend of his charging at me with a machete. I smiled and placed both of my hands onto the ground and kicked him in the chest, witch sent him flying into a stack of barrels. I jumped to my feet and pulled out Megan and fired a full magazine into a group of bandits, and killing them all. I reloaded Megan, and heard an engines. I looked to my left and saw 6 bandits on dirt bikes charging in my direction. "God I missed it here." I mumbled and bolted towards the biker bandits. The 2 bandits in the front held onto a metal chain and charged even faster. I grabbed a near by shovel and threw it like a spear. It flew in the air and stabbed the right bandits chest and knocked him off. He was still holding onto the chain and pulled off his buddy causing both bikes to crash into each other. "2 down, 4 to go." I pulled out Barbara and fired a full magazine into another bandit. The first one fell off and got run over by the second one. there were three left, and they looked scared as hell. I stopped sprinting at them, and began to walk. "So, who wants to die first?" I asked and gave a insane laugh. They're faces went pale as they turned around and drove the other way. I shrugged and continued through the camp. I ran into some trouble on the way to my new ride, but quickly cut them down and sprinted through the camp.

After 10 minutes of running, and blood shed I finally made it to the armored transport. I smiled and walked to my prize, but stopped when I heard a engine roar to life behind me. I looked back and saw the fully armored bus heading in my direction. I sighed and turned back around and sprinted to my opponent. One of the bandits got on the combined 50. cal's and let loose a storm of lead. I felt something take over my body, and smiled. 'It's good to be back.' I dodged the bullets and jumped onto a armored car. The barrel of the T-90 aimed, and fired. The shell exploded under the car, and sent me and the car into the air. I pushed off of the car and landed onto the bus.

"WHAT THE FU-GAAH!!" the bandit on the 4 50. cal's yelled before I sliced his throat with Emily. Before he could fall back down the bus, I grabbed him and took the pin out of a grenade attached to his chest, and let go. I jumped off of the bus into a stack of barrels and watched the bus explode into a giant ball of fire and flip onto it's side. I could hear the bandits trapped in side screaming and trying to get out. I smiled and walked to the bus and pulled out a cigarette, and lit it with the fire coming from the bus. "Thanks for the light, assholes." I said and walked back to the armored transport. I jumped onto the top of the transport and opened the hatch, and dropped down into it. I walked to the drivers seat and started her up. The transport roared to life. I smiled and drove through the camp and smashed through the front gate.


[1 HOUR OF DRIVING.]

I got back to my apartment and parked the transport in front of the building. I hopped out and entered the building and walked into my apartment to see my guest fully awake and almost free from her vines. "HEY!" I yelled and getting her attention and making her squeal out of fear. I ran to her and pined her down. "Where you think your going? I still need ya."

"Get off of me creature! Or I'll make you pay!" she yelled struggling and kicking. I got annoyed and punched her in the face, and shutting her up. I took off my glasses and stared straight into her eyes.

"Listen to me, your not in control here, I AM! SO YOUR GOING TO SHUT THE FUCK UP, AND DO AS I SAY! YA UNDERSTAND!?" I yelled in her face. Her eyes were full of fear, and tears, and She nodded slowly. "Good." I said and picked her up and placed her on the table and retied her vines. "You an me are going for a ride." I said and picked her up, and carried her outside to the transport. "Alright, lets get started." I said and put her in the back. I started her up and we got on the road.

We drove on the road for awhile and finally made it to the main highway smashing through rubble, and old destroyed cars. For the past few hours were silent until my guest said something. "S-so, um, creature, i-if I have to travel with you can I at least know where we are going, and what your name is?" she asked.

I stayed silent for a moment then said something. "Fine, I cant believe I'm doing this." I mumbled shaking my head. "We're going to meet some friends of mine, and my name is none of your concern. Happy?"

"Friends? Who are these friends of yours?" she asked.

I gave a loud annoyed sigh and looked back. "People that are going help me with something, okay?"

Soon she got the point that I wanted her to shut up and just sat there. We stayed on the highway for 9 more hours and I was getting tired. So I stopped and pulled over onto the side of the highway. I leaned back in my seat and closed my eyes for a second. I rested for a few minutes and got up from my seat, and opened the back door to check our surroundings. A destroyed highway filled with old, rusted, destroyed cars, and a city buried under sand. I yawned and entered the transport and closed the door, and sat across from the pony. "Ya got a name?" I asked pulling out a cigarette.

"I am the GREAT and POWERFUL TRIXIE!" she said. She sounded real proud about that name for some reason, I don't know if she was trying to impress me, or what, but I just didn't care.

"Well Trixie, I advise you to get some sleep. I got a feeling that you'll need it." I said and laid back and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

[JACOBS FLASH BACK]

I awoke to feel something on my lap. I looked down and saw Marry sleeping on my lap with a bit of drool coming out of her mouth. I blushed a bit and smiled. She looked so peaceful, and innocent. It was hard to believe that she was a insane badass killer like me. I stroked the side of her head and saw her smile. I heard someone clear they're throat, and looked over to see Vipper, and Rick smiling and kissing the air. I flipped them off and they snickered a bit. I felt someone tap on my shoulder, and looked to my left see Tim. "Hey, wake her up, we're about to reach sector 3." I nodded and looked back down to marry.

"Psst, hey, hey marry, it's time to get up." I whispered and gently shook her. Her eyes slowly opened and she looked up. Her eyes shot opened and she blushed. She shot up and scooted away from me. I tapped on her shoulder and she looked back. I took my thumb and wiped the drool off of her cheek. She then quickly looked the other way.

"T-thanks." She said and got up and walked to gather her gear.

I sat there for a few more seconds and got up to gather my gear. I walked through the train and entered the armory. I found the rest of my squad gearing up and looking a bit tired. I smirked and walked to my locker where I put all of my gear. "Morning boys and girls. I see that ya didn't get much sleep. Sucks for you." I said and chuckled. I couldn't see them, but I knew they shot me some 'Go fuck your self' glares. I opened my locker and pulled out Barbara, Megan, Emily, my armor, and the rest of my gear, and suited up.

"So, what's our mission in sector 3? That place is nothing but a living hell with fucking hundreds of bandits, and thousands of Russians. Last I heard we're having a hard time setting up an outpost there." Scot said snapping his armor on.

"Remember that spy I was talking about?" Tim asked. Scot nodded. "Well we got word that the Russians have built a new kind of weapon that can most likely cost us the war. We're suppose to meet the spy out side of the Russian base and destroy whatever this weapon is."

"Sounds easy enough." Marry said.

"Well I got a bad feeling about it." I said sharping Emily.

"You always have a bad feeling." Rick said.

Once we all got geared up, we waited for the train to come to a stop and marched off into the half completed camp. A marine ran to towards us and stopped in front of us. "The captain is waiting for you at the main command tent. He wants to see you now." he said and motioned us to follow him.

We followed the marine and arrived to a large tent that was filled with multiple computers and a large table in the middle. The captain was looking over a large map and looked up to see us. "Ah, Echo team, good to see you made it. Lets get down to business." the captain said. We walked into the tent and took our spots around the table. "Ok people, this is going to be a seek and destroy mission, nothing more. Our spy will meet you 3 clicks away from the base, and help sneak you into the base. You will meet him here in the south." he said pointing to a red circle on the map. "Once you enter the base, and fine your objective you will search for any information on this weapon and retrieve it. Once you have completed your mission, you are to exit the base and meet here at the rally point." he said pointing at a blue circle on the map. "Understood?"

"Yes sir, we understand. Me and my team will move out now." Tim said putting on his mask. The captain nodded and dismissed us. We exited the tent walked to our transportation, but as we were walking we past a group of refuges. Marry stopped and looked over to the refuges. I stopped as well and looked at Marry. I was about to ask what she was doing, but didn't when I saw her pull out her canteen and walk over to a group of kids. I followed to see what she was doing and smiled. She handed her canteen over, and the kids had the biggest smile on they're faces. I looked down to my canteen and walked over to her and the kids and got on one knee.

I handed my canteen to a small child, who had a tear run down his face as he drank from the canteen. I smiled and looked over to Marry who was smiling at me. We talked with the kids for a couple of minutes until Tim called us over the radio.

*Hey you two, get over here now.*

Me and marry said our goodbyes to the group of kids and jogged to the rest of our team and mounted our transportation.

[JACOB]

I awoke to the sound of whimpering and looked over to Trixie, who was shaking like a leaf. I was about to leave her alone, but couldn't. I sighed and took off my hoodie, and placed it over her. She stopped shaking and smiled.

*Why did you do that?*

"Because she would have."

Author's Note:

Chapter 9 everyone.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

And HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :]