• Published 11th Nov 2013
  • 1,160 Views, 26 Comments

The Doll - Ribe_FireRain



Rainbow Dash gets a mysterious box with a doll inside of it. After a while of trying to discover what it is, she finds it is more than just a doll...

  • ...
3
 26
 1,160

Hospital Terrors

Rainbow's mother, Firefly was beside her unconscious daughter, still weeping in vein.

The room was silent, only with the sound of Firefly's cries echoing quietly around the room.

She was slowly starting to break down, her heart filling with emptiness as she kept her eyes fixed on Rainbow Dash's face.


'Rainbow... I'm...I'm sorry that this ever happened to you...I'm just so sorry...'

Firefly spoke slowly as she held Rainbow's hoof.

To her surprise, after she spoke, she was snapped out of her moment of sorrow by a sweet,familiar voice.

'M-M-M-Mum...? Agh.. what happened...? Why does my hoof hurt?'

Rainbow's voice was dry and pained.

Firefly looked down at her daughter as her face lit up and pulled her into a hug, being careful not to squeeze too hard.

'Rainbow! You're awake! I thought we'd lost you!'

'Agh! Mum, your hurting me!'

'Oh, s-sorry, Rainbow. I'm just overjoyed to have you back.'

Firefly said as she stroked Rainbow's mane gingerly.

'I've got to tell the others that you're awake! They would all want to see you!'

And with that, Rainbow saw Firefly run out the door like a bolt of lightning.

As she left, Rainbow panned her head to the right, to meet Fluttershy, in a bed sleeping with a small smile on her face.

Rainbow smiled to herself as she knew she was safe.

Just then she heard a small series of tapping on the window next to her bed.

Rainbow looked at the window but saw nothing there.

She quickly pushed it off like it was nothing and closed her eyes as she tried to go to sleep.

A few minutes later, the noise was heard again, but this time when she looked at the window, a very familiar looking doll with glowing red eyes and blood down it's claws and arm was staring right back at her.

Rainbow screamed as she had her eyes fixed on it's devilish, lifeless eyes.

The doll slowly lifted up the unlocked window as a crazy, maniacal grin grew bigger and bigger on its face.

in a matter of moments, the doll had already gotten inside the room as was now walking towards Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow tried to lean over and get the nurse alarm but it made her other hoof hurt too much as she tried to get it from the bedside table.

When she turned back around, she was face to face with the doll's blood-smeared face and piercing, red eyes.

'NO! Stay away from me! What do you want with me?!'

Rainbow's breathing grew heavier with each breath, making it so she could hear her heart thumping loudly in her chest.

Before she could scream again, the doll climbed onto her chest and covered her mouth with a blood claw, making her fall silent.

The taste of her own blood from the previous attack instantly filled Rainbow's mouth with a foul aroma.

'Shhhhh, Rest your sleepy head, it's time to go to sleeeeeeeep...In a few moments you will barely feel a thing.'

The doll's creepy voice flew through Rainbow's ears like a ghosts whisper.

She then felt a sharp pain in her chest.

When she looked down at the source of pain, her eyes widened in horror.

The doll's claw was digging slowly into her chest, making her pain grow stronger.

Blood started to poor it's way out of her wound and onto the clear, white bed sheets, staining them a bright red shade.

Rainbow tried to scream, but it came out as a muffle as the grip around her mouth grew stronger and stronger the more she panicked.

The last thing she saw before her eyes began to close was the doll tearing out her heart and inspecting it as it slowly turned it around in its blood-stained claw.

Rainbow's eyes slid closed as the pain grew unbearable and just as she did, Fluttershy woke up.

Fluttershy immediately heard the sound of the heart monitor and turned her attention towards Rainbow Dash.

Her jaw dropped as low as possible as her eyes froze upon her friends lifeless body.

She wanted to scream, but was too frozen out of shock to find her voice.

The doll noticed Fluttershy who was watching him and gave her a maniacal grin and placed a single claw to his lips.

'Shhhh.'

The doll then jumped out of the window with Rainbow Dash's heart and disappeared.

Fluttershy was still staring at Rainbow's lifeless corpse in horror and shock as she cradled her head in her hooves and began to rock back and forth in disbelief of what she had just witnessed.


A few minutes had passed before a crowd of ponies from before, including Firefly and her husband swarmed into the room.

Firefly's joyful expression instantly erased from her face as she saw Fluttershy rocking at the corner of her bed and her daughter covered in blood and guts.

She immediately ran towards Rainbow Dash and began crying harder than she had ever done before.

Her heart felt like it had been smashed into a million pieces and what she felt like inside was indescribable.

Rainbow's father couldn't bear the sight of his daughter like that and began to break down.

'R-R-R-Rainbow...No...you...you can't...'

Spectrum Streak's words trailed off as his mind raced with sadness.

He went up towards Fluttershy who was still cowering at the corner of her bed.

'Fluttershy...? Who did this...?'

Spectrum managed to say from under his breath as he tried to put a hoof onto Fluttershy's shoulder, only to retract it as
Fluttershy jerked away, pushing her back towards the wall next to her.

'D-D-D-D-Doll....'

Fluttershy's voice was shaken so much out of fright that it came out in a nearly silent whisper.

'What was that...?'

Spectrum said.

'Did you just say....'Doll' ?'

Fluttershy quickly lunged herself at Spectrum, gripping him in a tight hug.

'Don't leave me! Please don't leave me!'

Lyra, Bonbon and Berry Punch were horrified by the sight before them and started to become light headed and threw up.

Twilight and Pinkie Pie were the next to come through the door, followed by Rarity and Applejack.

'Oh-My-Bucking-Celestia....'

Twilight said as she was greeted by the sight of her now dead friend, a series of tears rolling down her purple cheek.

Applejack, and Pinkie tried to hold their tears back, but it was of no use.

They started to burst in an explosion of tears upon looking at what had become of their friend.

Rarity said nothing but noticed Fluttershy who was clinging onto Spectrum's neck.

'Fluttershy, darling, what happened?'

'D-D-D-Doll....k-k-k-k-kill...ed...R-Rainbow...'

And with that, Fluttershy fainted again from shock.

'We've got to warn the princess...and fast, I don't know how long we are going to last with this killer doll on the loose...'

Twilight said out loud so everypony in the room could hear her.

'Firefly....Don't worry, we'll make this 'thing' pay for what it has done to her. I promise you.'

'Everyone, we need to go to Canterlot right away, we must inform the princess right now, those of you who are staying behind, barricade all doors and windows and other entry's to your houses and find a weapon, time is of the essence.'

All the ponies nodded at Twilight's instructions and ran off.

'We need to stop this right now before anypony else gets hurt.'

Comments ( 11 )

Uh... well bullshit... probably shouldn't of rushed the chapter.. :/

AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT RAINBOW'S DAD'S NAME FOR THE FIRST TIME I INTRODUCED HIM! GODDAMNIT!

3484860 Hey, I know you enjoy this story, but it is going a bit down hill for now.

I promise it will be getting more into the gore soon enough.

3503116 sees notification :eeyup:
sees picture:twilightoops:
REALLY looks at picture:trixieshiftleft:
lol

no :fluttercry::raritycry::raritydespair::ajsleepy::applecry: lets do this :ajbemused::derpytongue2::flutterrage::heart::pinkiesad2::pinkiegasp::pinkiecrazy::raritystarry::twilightangry2::twistnerd::eeyup::duck::twilightsheepish::moustache:

You know what? Fuck it. Story is cancelled, so will the follow ups of the story (and sequels)

>Sees picture
>Gets scared
>Remembers that creepypasta pictures aren't scary once you look at them for five seconds
>Leaves

4247628 Don't worry, you can revive me with the Chaos Emeralds, I have them (but not like in Sonic 06 :rainbowwild:)

Why was this cancelled?

4269838
3848349

If you're talking about something different like from Saga, I suggest you stop talking about it now, because it really annoys me. Seriously. In future, I'll just delete the comments

4420971 I didn't want to carry on, and I didn't know where to take it, but if you or anyone wants to carry this one on, you can do.

4420971 It wasn't going anywhere. Mistakes were all over this, and I don't write this type of sadistic things anymore.

Login or register to comment