• Published 11th Nov 2013
  • 1,160 Views, 26 Comments

The Doll - Ribe_FireRain



Rainbow Dash gets a mysterious box with a doll inside of it. After a while of trying to discover what it is, she finds it is more than just a doll...

  • ...
3
 26
 1,160

Hello, Dolly

Rainbow was still shivering violently in fear as the morning came over the horizon that slowly began to light up the still sleeping town of Cloudsdale and Ponyville.


Rainbow didn't know what to think of about what the doll meant.

''I need to process you?' What did it mean by that?'

Rainbow remained silent, not knowing what would happen if it found her again.

She may be tough and the strongest of ponies, but something as crazy as what she just experienced had completely freaked her out to the point where she was frozen with fear.

thousands of thoughts raced through Rainbow's head as she couldn't stop thinking about what chaos the doll may create if it finds its way into Ponyville or anywhere else.

She needed to find it, and needed to find it fast....


LATER ON IN THE MORNING


It was around 8 in the morning and Fluttershy was in the back garden of her cottage feeding her woodland critters.

She spent about half an hour feeding all the chickens and rabbits, with the exception of Angel being his usual self, who refused the meals he was given and threw it on the wall.

She was about to move into her house when something caught her eye. Something at the end of the garden.


She turned around to face the doll sitting firmly on the fence pole that separated the cottage from the everfree forest.

It was sat there, just staring at her with those small, black and beady eyes.


Fluttershy felt a shiver run down her spine as she looked back, into the shiny eyes that reflected in the morning sun.

Despite the odd and creepy appearance of the doll, Fluttershy noticed the gash going from it's collar bone and began to trot towards it.

'Oh...my...we need to get that fixed up.'

Fluttershy said as she glanced at the opening in the dolls fur.

Fluttershy picked up the doll with her mouth and began to trot her way towards the cottage when she heard a familiar voice echo from above in the distance.

'Fluttershy! Hey, Fluttershy!'

It was Rainbow Dash.

She was flying fast and low, speeding towards Fluttershy's cottage.

Dash was flying lower than before now, landing in the garden of the cottage with a long slide that made the mud turn up and cover the front of her hooves.


'Flutter...Fluttershy, put the doll down! Don't go near it?'

Fluttershy but the doll down as she looked into Rainbow Dash's deep magenta eyes.

'Why? Whats the matter, Rainbow?'

'Just get away from the doll! Please, Fluttershy!'

'But why? Whats the matter?'

'You see that cut in the collar of the doll?'

Rainbow pointed a hoof to the gash in the dolls shoulder.

'Yes. What about it? I was going to stitch it up.'

Fluttershy was now confused at what point Rainbow was trying to tell her.

'The doll came to life and tried to kill me, so I used my bread knife to defend myself.' Dash continued, 'It ran out my door and jumped out after I cut it!'

Both Dash and Fluttershy eyed the doll, watching it, looking for movement.


Fluttershy raised a brow at Rainbow Dash in deeper confusion.

'Dash? Are you sure it wasn't a dream?'

Rainbow gave Fluttershy an annoyed look.

'NO! That doll attacked me! It tried to kill me with a knife!'

Rainbow was growing more annoyed by the minute.

'I'm telling you the tru-'

Rainbow was cut short by a sharp pain on her fore hoof.

Rainbow said nothing but raised her hoof and looked at it.

Her eyes grew small, to the size of pin-pricks as she stared blankly at it.

Something had cut her hoof faster than the time she had to react.

Fresh blood began to flow from the wound as she was observing it.

'Wha..? ..how did...?'

Again, Rainbow was cut short and simply grew pale from blood loss and fainted.

Fluttershy watched in horror as she saw her friend drop like a stone, covering her mouth with her hooves.

She screamed loud enough that anypony could hear her, weather in Ponyville or the Everfree Forest.

She screamed for a short time, but Fluttershy soon noticed the doll beside Rainbow's chest.

The doll's eyes were not those of a cute, beady black anymore, they were now a glowing red that looked similar to the colour of blood.

The doll gave Fluttershy a maniacal grin and waved a blood stained claw and arm to her.

It didn't take long for Fluttershy to notice that the blood on the claw and arm was Rainbow Dash's blood.

'Hi-yaaaaaaaa!'

The voice of the doll was bone-chilling and dark.

Fluttershy couldn't believe her eyes and ears.

Fluttershy swung a hoof to her head and fainted with a loud thud as she made contact with the smooth, grassy floor.

'Oh my....'


The doll just simply laughed a cold and maniacal laugh.

'Ooops, I did it again!'

The doll was immediately interrupted by the voices of two mares approaching.

They must of heard Fluttershy's screams of terror and come to see what was wrong.

'FLUTTERSHY!? FLUTTERSHY?!'

It was Twilight and Rarity.


They reached the house and knocked on the door for an answer, but there wasn't one.

They knocked again. Still no answer.

The two hurried around the back where they saw the animals cowering in fright behind the chicken coup and trees.

It took them a short while to realize what they were looking it, and what they saw shocked them.

'RAINBOW! FLUTTERSHY!'

Rarity and Twilight shouted as she spotted her unconscious friends.

'FLUTTERSHY?! FLUTTERSHY CAN YOU HEAR ME?!'

Twilight yelled out of sadness.

Rarity shook Rainbow Dash, trying to wake her up, but she showed no signs of consciousness.

Rarity looked to Twilight with a scared look

'Twilight! hurry! get help! I think she is dying!'