• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 4,623 Views, 74 Comments

Nyx's Time with Rainbow Dash - MaskedPony



Rainbow has to watch over Nyx for a few months while Twilight is in Canterlot.

  • ...
27
 74
 4,623

epilogue

In an Unkown location there was a fortress, guarded by tons of guards. a pony was seen walking towards the castle. the guards notice. "Lieutenant, are you okay?" said one of the guards

"Yes i....i am. i need to speak to him. its regarding Dark Shadow."

the two guards were stunned, it must be bad news. the saluted and opened the door and the lieutenant walked in he then went down the haw a the guards gave a salute and opened the throne room door. he then walked in. suddenly there was a voice. "ah, Lieutenant Tempest, i was expecting Dark Shadow, what brings you here?" he asked

"its....its about Dark Shadow."

"Wh..what about him..... wait what happenned to you?"

"Let me explain. Dark Shadow......He's dead.... he died, by the hands of the target. we failed."

"IMPOSSIBLE! How....how did one filly take him down."

"It seems we underestimated the emeralds, it gave her rage."

"*SIgh* i guess we have to wait another time. tell the others that i'm taking command."

"thats the thing, the others surrendered and been freed from the blessing"

"Ugh.... listen, gather the recruits and tell em a meeting will be coming up."

"Of course.by the way, wh...what was your name?"

"Blaze"

"of course Blaze, i'll tell the others."

Tempest, went off to tell the recruits about the upcoming meeting. Blaze looked out the window. "You think you won, Nyx? Well when the time comes, vengence will be mine, and my sons cousin will wish to join, and betray "the purple one". Dark Shadow will be avenged." Blaze took of his hood and revealed he's a dragon. But he also shapeshift revealing that He wasn't Blaze at all. He revealed that he was actually Onaga, father of Blaze. "guards, schedule my meeting this week with the recruits.

"Very well my lord"

"At last I will take my revenge on both Blaze and his cousin. Even since Blaze turned his back on me and is siding with the ponies, he will pay."

The End?

Author's Note:

well heres the final chapter. and boy Looks like the mastermind is showed. What does Blaze or should we say Onaga mean by his sons cousin, and the purple one? Is he referring to Spike and Twilight? find out in a future story of The Nyx Chronicles.

Comments ( 8 )

ok i won;t lie this whole story was badly written to no end. Good concept which is the only thing that kept me here and that was being pushed several times.

You need to put more into your writing. what you have given is more of a rundown of the story than an actual story. You nded up writting barely more than Nyx found super emeralds. Nyx found out about bad guy. Twilight got a boyfriend. Nyx used super emeralds on bad guy. Other bad guy shows up.

3483191 Don't get me worng. but this was the first story i ever did, i now its kinda bad, but the others i will try my best to do. i will find an editor to help me with this when i decide to come back to make changes.

3494866 I do plan on coming back to the story and plan on doing some fixes, like if i get to The Nyx Christmas edition fic, i will come back and do some corrections, i may have to have My friend help me out with it though. also i do admit i have slight bad grammar.

3490931 it can't be sombra, remember in crystal empire, he died from the blast of the crystal heart. if you read further, you will know who the king is.

3673866 yea i know. I made a sonic reference.

4144109 Just you wait til what happens

3494913

Slight bad grammar

That is the biggest understatement of the century. I'm editing a story right now that has a lot of bad grammar mistakes in it, but your story tops it by miles. Good concept, but the grammar ruins it completely. I'd forgive you for all the mistakes of you were in elementary school, but I don't think you are.

5398049 The reason I picked RD, is because she seemed capable of watching over Nyx.

Login or register to comment